Wife's Old Flame

Story Info
Husband sees what she has been missing.
1.6k words
3.06
126.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married 12 years and for most of that time we had fantasised during sex I had a few fantasies that would turn me on but the one that really got me going was when I got my wife Dee talking about her ex-lover."Tell me was he better than me?" was a question I often asked and Dee would always answer.

"Oh god yes much better."

"In what way was he better?"

"His cock was so much bigger and he could last for much longer." she said.

"What else?" I asked,and she would tell me how he loved to cum on her face.We really got turned on when we were like this but afterwards she would always tell me she had made it all up and it was just fantasy.

Work started to become quite stressful and my performance in bed suffered to such an extent that I found it hard to get an erection,Dee really was great about it but I could tell she was feeling like I had lost interest in her.

One night in bed we talked for what seemed like hours and I found myself laughingly telling Dee how I wished her ex was still here, as I knew I could get hard watching her with him.

"Nigel is back in town actually." Dee said.I could sense that she was waiting to see what my reaction would be.

"How do you know that then?" I asked.

"I bumped into him last week as I was coming home."

My mind raced as I thought about why she had forgotten to mention that for a whole week.

"Did you stop and say hello to him then?"

"Oh yes we went and had a coffee together,we just reminisced about old times."

"Old times or old sex."I screamed at her,not waiting for an answer I headed for the door and stormed out.I walked for nearly an hour and all I could think of was Dee lying on her back whilst being fucked hard by this faceless guy. My anger was false as I had the best hard on for years and I knew what I wanted;I wanted to see it happen.

When I got home I told Dee that I wanted to meet Nigel.

"Why?" she asked,she looked at me and I think she knew what was on my mind.

We sat and I told her how hard I had been whilst thinking about them together and I told her she must be missing sex by now.

"Well it has been nearly 2 months and I am so horny but I don’t think you would like it,Nigel can be very direct. "

"What won’t I like then."I said.

Dee looked embarrassed as she replied "Well he will probably try and show off in front of you by talking about our sex life."

I knew then that I was hooked

"Well what could he say that I would find embarrassing?" I looked at my wife and realised that the things she had said to me during sex were probably all true,and Nigel had been a stud whereas I was a dud.

We sat and talked most of the night and by the time we went to bed it was decided that Nigel would come to our house at the weekend.

Friday seemed to drag at work and I seemed to be looking at the clock every 2 minutes but finally 5.30 came round and I headed for home. Dee was waiting at the door when I arrived and told me to go and shower, as our“guest”would be here soon.

I walked into the bedroom after my shower and was stunned to watch Dee putting brand new underwear on complete with stockings.

"What!Where did you get those from?"I stammered knowing that Dee was one woman who hated stockings.

"I got them from contessa today do you approve?" the sparkle in her eyes told me just how excited she was about tonight.I put on a t-shirt and shorts and Dee wore a tight blouse and skirt.

As the doorbell wrang my life was about to be turned upside down and I would learn many new things about myself.

The guy that came in was my complete opposite Tall, dark and stocky whereas I was 5`8`` slightly built and fair.

"Dave this is Nigel,Nigel my husband Dave."

"So you are the guy that Dee married then?"he said,then turning to Dee he laughed and said "Doesn’t look much babe,not compared to what you have had."

The next hour was spent watching Dee and Nigel practically slobbering over each other whilst ignoring me until Nigel turned and spoke directly to me.

"I bet you couldn’t believe your luck when you met Dee?" I was just about to tell him what a fantastic girl she was when he continued,"She must be the dirtiest fucker I ever went with, some of the things she likes to do even surprised me."

Dee lowered her eyes but did not try and shut Nigel up as he continued,"Does she still like to swallow cum? And then suck your cock to get you hard again,you used to love that didn’t you baby?"

Dee mumbled something whilst I just sat and stared at her,she had never let me cum in her mouth;in fact she very rarely sucked my cock at all saying she hated the taste.

I smiled weakly but couldn’t stop the next words spilling out "What else did she like Nigel?"

"Fucking hell mate it’s easier to say what she didn’t like." he laughed "You love it up the arse don’t you love and you loved it when I used to bring a mate with me."

I think my jaw was on the floor and Nigel could tell he had hit a nerve."Don’t tell me she doesn’t do those things for you as well she always loved to show off?"

Dee sat there saying nothing leaving me to my humiliation, which was about to get a whole lot worse."Dee tells me that you have only got a weedy little cock Dave,? 5``isn’t it,It’s no wonder she is so frustrated mate."

I sat staring at my wife in the knowledge that she had spilled all of our private life to this creep and his next words confirmed it,

"Dee says you can’t get it up unless she tells you about shagging me, does it turn you on her telling you what a big cock did for her."

I didn’t think he was expecting me to answer but I did "Yes it does."

Dee spoke for the first time "I am sorry love." she said, and then turning to Nigel

"Nigel shut up,I think you should be going."

Everything that was to follow could have been avoided if I had said nothing but I heard myself say "No stay Nigel." and to Dee."You do want him to stay don’t you Dee?"

Dee did not answer but I could tell she was turned on and so could Nigel, her breathing was ragged and her nipples were standing out.

"Answer me Dee?" I said.

"Do you want Nigel to stay and fuck you?"

She was blushing but nodded"Yes I want him."

"Dee show me what you like to do with Nigel."I said as I rubbed the front of my shorts. Dee needed no further prompting and was suddenly a different woman as her hand pulled at his shirt.

A minute later and her blouse and skirt were lying on the floor as Nigel played with her tits and ran his hand over her snatch.

"Take it out baby." he told her and Dee seemed in a hurry to oblige,unfastening his jeans she pulled his cock out and seemed to show it off like a trophy, only semi hard it was 6-7``long and probably 3 times as thick as my tiny cock.

I sat mesmerised as she wanked his meat;his cock growing till it stood stiff and angry, I guessed he must be 81/2"-9"long.

"Suck me off Dee,put it in your mouth."Nigel told her and straight away Dee dropped to her knees and began slurping away on his pole.

I couldn’t help myself and whisked my cock out and began rubbing it hard.

"Jesus is that all you’ve got it looks pathetic." Nigel laughed,"God I pity you babe having to make do with that all these years."

Dee seemed to be caught up in the mood now and replied,"He’s shit Nigel this is what I need;a real cock to fuck me."

By now Dee was naked and fingering her own pussy while trying to get as much of his cock in her mouth as possible. I desperately wanked away as I watched his cock slipping in and out of her mouth.

"Dee let me see Nigel fuck you with his lovely cock." I knew I sounded pathetic but I couldn’t help it.

Dee laughed as she held his cock,slowly pulling his foreskin back to expose a huge purple knob-end "Come here."

I moved onto the floor and she grabbed me by the hair; I was expecting her to kiss me but instead she pulled my face onto Nigel’s cock "Suck it."It surprised us both when I did so without question,sucking his stiff cock into my mouth and trying to force it all in.

"Jesus Dee I think he might be better than you at this,he sucks like a real expert." Nigel was pounding his cock in and out of my mouth faster and faster until with a scream he flooded my mouth with cum,I swallowed as much as I could but still had some running down my chin.

"I think he has been holding back on you Dee,he has definitely done that before."

Nigel and Dee looked at me on my knees spunk dripping off my face and I knew I would do whatever they wanted as long as I could stay and see what would happen next.

The night held many more suprises for me, next time I will tell you how we spent the rest of our week-end together.