Wife's Older Man Experience

Story Info
She confesses to sex with older man.
5.1k words
4.32
253k
79
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
407 Followers

It had been a couple months since my threesome encounter with Will and Lew and things were back to normal. Normal that is until Jim came home on a Thursday afternoon with a pleasant surprise. He had rented a cabin in the mountains for the weekend.

He told me to pack our clothes and be ready to leave around noon the next day which was Friday. We would be there until Sunday afternoon. I was ready for a change and looking forward to spending some quality time with my husband.

We loaded up the car and left on time that Friday. It took us about three hours of leisurely driving to reach the cabin Jim had rented. It was a quaint little 3 room log cabin in the mountains near Gatlinburg, Tennessee. The view from the back deck was fantastic. It was fall and the weather was perfect during the day and just cool enough in the evenings for a nice romantic fire.

We unloaded the car and decided to have an early dinner so that we would have more time to spend together that evening. After putting our clothes and things up we went into town and had dinner at a nice romantic restaurant.

Returning to the cabin Jim suggested that I bathe and get into something “comfortable.” Something comfortable to Jim meant that I dress in some sexy lingerie. I took a hot bath and then called for Jim to take his shower while I dressed.

While Jim took his shower I dressed in garters, hose and slipped on a short sexy dress which I had snuck out and bought the night before just for the occasion. It buttoned halfway u the front so when unbuttoned, Jim could peek at my tits. I applied a little makeup and pulled on my high heels. Wanting to tease Jim I intentionally left off bra and panties.

I went into the den to make us a drink. Jim had already started a fire in the huge stone fireplace which made me feel romantic and excited as well.

I was sitting on the sofa which faced the fire when Jim finally came in to join me. I handed him a drink and we sat there for a few minutes, sipping our drinks and watching the soft glow of the fire.

We began to talk and laugh and just enjoy the pleasure of each other’s company. It was a wonderful and very relaxing feeling. We hugged, kissed and rubbed each other in a romantic and sensual way while sipping our drinks.

We continued our intimate bonding and I would intentionally let Jim peek up my dress or lean over so he could peek down the top to see my tits which I knew excited him to no end!
We each had just enough drinks to really get us loose and relaxed when Jim brought up the idea of sharing past experiences. It caught me off guard at first and I wasn’t quite sure it was a good idea. Jim and I had never discussed our past lovers. We had both been through previous marriages and entered into our relationship and subsequent marriage agreeing not to bring our past with us.

Jim was insistent and I had just the right amount of alcohol in my system to be loose and daring enough to grant his fantasy. “You sure you want to hear this?” I asked.

“Sure I am” Jim’s face brightened with a big smile.

“Okay” I agreed. “So, what do you want me to tell you, or should I say, what do you want me to confess to!”

Jim had a thoughtful look on his face and as he rubbed his chin as if pondering world events said “well, who’s the oldest guy you’ve ever fucked?”

“Oh shit” I thought to myself. “Should I lie or tell the truth?” “He would have to ask that.” When I was 19 I was going to college and working part time. I was also having a hard time making ends meet between food, rent, auto expenses and utilities.

The man who owned the apartment I was living in at that time was about 65 and fairly well to do in that city and I came to know him better than I wanted.

“Ugh” I hesitated but wanting to please Jim said “I think he was about 65.”

He looked at me and responded with a certain amount of surprise and disbelief “65?” “How old were you?”

“19” I answered looking right into his questioning eyes. “It was an unfortunate mistake and something I have tried not to think about.”

“If you had rather not talk about it, I understand” Jim consoled me but I knew he was dying to hear the details and I volunteered to tell him the story.

Not wanting to ruin the mood or our perfect evening, I assured him that it was alright and that if he wanted to hear about my experience, I would share it with him.

I took another sip of my drink and began to relate what had happened. I was living in Miami, Florida at the time, working and going to school. I was 19 and lived in an apartment close to the ocean. It was a very lovely little apartment and I enjoyed living there.

But, it was pretty expensive and between utilities and car expenses, I had a tough time making ends meet. I worked part time as a waitress at a local restaurant and though made pretty good money, seems like it was never enough.

The owner of the apartment building was an older man about 65 and seemed like a real gentleman.

“He’s the guy?” Jim interrupted.

“Yes, it was him” I answered. “He treated me nice enough but I could tell he was checking me out every time we came in contact with each other.”

“Well, to make a long story short, I was behind on my rent and after trying to avoid Mr. Harris until I could come up with it, he caught me coming home from school and politely told me my rent was a few days past due.”

I explained that I was sorry and that if he would give me a few more days, I was sure I could come up with it. However, he had always been strict about getting his rent on time and I knew he would not work with me.

“What did he do then?” Jim asked but I guessed he already knew the answer to that.

“He told me that maybe we could work something out” I told Jim. I explained to Jim that he invited me to have dinner with him; just a business dinner Mr. Harris had described it, to talk about an arrangement to help me out with my rent.

“And you accepted” Jim interjected.

“Well, though I knew better, I did have dinner with him.” “I didn’t want to lose my apartment, at least not till I was out of school” I explained. “Besides, he was a married man and an old one at that!”

Jim watched me intently and sipped his drink as I recalled the events of that experience.

I was sitting on the couch with my legs crossed Indian fashion beside Jim with a drink in my hand. My dress had ridden up and the naked flesh above my stockings was showing. I undid the top buttons of my dress so Jim could peek at my tits. Jim was sitting on the edge of the sofa turned toward me, his eyes roaming over my body and waiting to hear the details of my encounter.

I began my story by telling Jim that Mr. Harris had taken me to a very expensive restaurant on the extreme north end of Miami. I guessed it was because he felt safer not being seen so close to home with another woman. Anyhow, we ordered dinner and carried on a pleasant conversation. But, the matter of the rent finally came up and I was curious to see what kind of arrangement Mr. Harris had thought of.
He looked right into my eyes and told me that if I would be “nice” to him and do certain things for him that I could keep the apartment and my rent would be taken care of as long as I wanted to stay!

“Certain things?” Jim quizzed.

“Yes, I knew what he meant but wanted to hear him tell me what he would expect from me” I continued.

Returning to my story I told Jim that I asked Mr. Harris what “certain things” he had in mind? He just grinned and gave me a wicked wink and told me under no certain terms that I would be like a Mistress! That he would not interfere with my life in any way but that I would have to be willing and able to be with him when he had the opportunity.

I was in shock for a while, not knowing what to do or say. Should I just tell him to fuck off and move out and hope to find anther place to stay, or grant his request and then save all the money I would have paid for rent until I could afford to move into another place without any strings.

I looked at Jim and said “well, as you can guess, I agreed to be his Mistress but I told myself that it would just be for a short while.” “I know that didn’t make it right, I tried to convince myself that I wasn’t actually taking money for sex.”

I looked down as if ashamed and told Jim “but I know that fucking someone to have my rent paid was the same thing.”

I took another sip of my drink and continued my story. I started by telling Jim that as soon as I agreed to do as Mr. Harris wanted we finished our dinner and left the restaurant.

Mr. Harris held the door open for me as I crawled into his car.

“What kind of car did he drive?” Jim asked.

“I think it was a big Lincoln” I remember. “I know it was big and roomy inside and real comfortable to ride in.”

Mr. Harris drove down the street heading toward the Interstate. We seemed to be driving out into the country and I remember asking him were we going? He told me that we were just taking the long way home.

After driving a few more miles Mr. Harris turned to me and asked me what I had on underneath the dress I was wearing? It was pink cotton summer dress.

I remember my face felt flushed and feeling an indescribable burning sensation through my body.

“You mean you got horny all of a sudden?” Jim giggled.

I laughed and told Jim that I wasn’t quite sure but yes, it could have been arousal.
Anyhow, I went on to explain that I told Mr. Harris that I was wearing just panties and a bra.

I noticed Mr. Harris was a little fidgety and his face was red with lust I imagined when he asked to see my panties.

“What did you do then?” Jim asked acting like a child listening to a fairy tale for the first time! His eyes were wide open with anticipation and I could tell he was getting a hard-on already!

“I slowly pulled my dress up to show him my panties” I told Jim.

“How?” Jim asked. “Show me how” he added.

“Oh, show and tell!” I laughed. “Well, I was sitting with my legs together in the front seat of his car, both feet on the floorboard.” “I grabbed the hem of my dress and slowly pulled it up until my panties were showing.” After describing the scene to Jim I put both feet on the floor and slowly pulled my dress up as I had done for Mr. Harris.

I went on with my story. Mr. Harris would turn his head back and forth to look at my panties then the road. Then he told me to pull my dress up around my waist and spread my legs so he could get a better view of my panties. I again did the same for Jim as I talked.

I did as he asked, lifting my ass of the seat far enough to pull my dress up. Sitting back down I spread my legs so that Mr. Harris could look at my crotch. I could tell his face became redder and I remember wondering about his wife and how long it had been since he had sex with her!

“Wait, wait” Jim exclaimed. “What did this guy look like?” “I mean, was he your typical dirty old man type or what?”

“No” I said. “He was about 65, still had all his hair though it was grey, about 6’ tall, blue eyes and really was in pretty decent shape.” “I think he belonged to a fancy country club in Miami and played a lot of tennis.”

“What then?” Jim grinned and began to unconsciously rub his cock thru his jeans.

I continued to relay my story by telling Jim that Mr. Harris then wanted me to get on my knees with my ass facing him because he wanted to look at it as well.

I reluctantly did as he asked. I just hoped that it was dark enough outside and nobody would get a good view of what I was doing. I got on my knees on the seat and lay my head down on one hand reaching behind me to pull my dress back up around my waist. My ass was sticking up for Mr. Harris to ogle!

With a grin I did the same on the sofa for Jim. “Like this” I explained while pulling my dress up to reveal my pussy to Jim.

“You had panties on that night didn’t you?” Jim asked.

“Yes” I responded looking around at Jim. “But after gawking at my butt for a while and telling me what a beautiful ass I had, he told me to reach underneath and pull my panties aside so he could see my little pussy.”

I reached underneath and not wearing any panties now, just used my fingers to spread the lips of my moist pussy lips apart for Jim. I then turned back around, leaving my dress up around my waist and sat back down to continue my tale.

“How did you feel about all this?” Jim questioned.

“Well, to be honest, I felt nasty! I mean, I was in a lewd position letting an old man look up my pussy and hating myself for letting it turn me on!”

“Oh, so you were getting hot and horny” Jim said as he rubbed his cock a little harder now.

“Well, I didn’t mean to but yes, I was getting very excited!” I then continued my story. We drove on for a while with Mr. Harris just looked back and forth between my upturned ass and the road. He would talk to me and tell me what a nice ass I had and what a beautiful pussy I had. It seemed the more he talked, the more confident he became in knowing that I would do as he wanted.

This made him talk even nastier as we drove and he kept me in that position for a while.

“What kind of nasty things was he telling you?” Jim wanted all the dirty details.

“Well, you have to remember this happened over 20 years ago and I don’t know if I can remember every little detail.” “But, I will do my best” I assured him.

“But, up to this point he hadn’t touched you?” Jim asked before I continued to tell him about the events.

“No, he hadn’t touched me and I was beginning to wonder if he just wanted to look and couldn’t do anything else!”

I told Jim that Mr. Harris would tell me what a nice pussy and ass I had and he loved looking at it. I didn’t know what to do or say so I just kept thanking him. Finally he started telling me “I can’t wait to play with that hot little pussy and get my mouth on it!” He would tell me things like that and then he told me that he was going to enjoy fucking my hot hole and that I would enjoy feeling his hard cock up my pussy.

We drove on for just a little bit more and then he left the Interstate and pulled into a motel. I waited in the car while he went in to rent a room. He came back out and we drove to the back of the motel and went into one of the rooms on the first floor.

As soon as he shut the door he pulled me to him and kissed me long and hard. This was the first time he had actually touched me. He held me tightly and I felt his hands rub down my back and cup the cheeks of my ass while he kept his mouth glued to mine. His tongue was jabbed down my throat and he swirled it around in my mouth.

He pulled my dress up and grabbed my ass thru my panties. Finally he pulled his mouth off of mine and walked over and sat on the bed. He then told me to pull a small desk chair over to the center of the room and sit down. I did as he asked.

He then instructed me to pull my dress up and spread my legs which I did. “Now, pull your panties aside and rub your pussy” he told me. I began to slowly rub my slit while he watched. “Now, stick a finger in it” he ordered. I slowly stuck a finger up my pussy which to my surprise was moist and slippery.

“Put your legs over the arms of the chair” Mr. Harris was just posing me now. He proceeded to make me pose for him all over the room.

“Pose how?” Jim had a quizzical look on his face.

“Well, after sitting in the chair and posing and finger fucking myself, he had me stand and bend over with one hand on the back of the chair and reach underneath to finger my pussy.”

I paused to take a sip of my drink and went on to describe to Jim that Mr. Harris made me lie on the floor, stick my legs straight up in the air and rub my pussy thru my panties. He would make me get on all fours with my head on the carpet, my ass up in the air and rub my crotch. He just had me to pose in different positions for him which I remember lasted about an hour or so.

“Well, did he ever get your panties off?” Jim asked still rubbing his hard cock thru his jeans.
“I’m getting to that part now” I giggled and took a deep breath before describing what followed. During this time Mr. Harris was talking dirty to me telling me what a beautiful ass I had and how he liked looking at it. He would also make little remarks about how he couldn’t wait to slide his hard cock up my tight little pussy!

Jim’s face was slightly red with lust as he listened intently as I described how Mr. Harris told me to stand in the middle of the room with my back toward him, bend over and slowly pull my panties down and off. After removing them he then instructed me to come over and sit on the edge of the bed.

He got up and stood right in front of me and then told me to take his cock out. I gingerly reached up, unzipped his pants, reached in and maneuvered his cock out.

“Was he hard?” Jim blurted out, his excitement mounting.

“Hard as a rock” I smiled and went on with the scene. Mr. Harris told me to jerk on it and play with it. I pumped the shaft slowly feeling the hot flesh and gently squeezing the big purplish head.

“Was he well hung?” Jim asked as if hoping he was.

“Yes, his dick was fairly large but you have to remember up until that time I had not been with that many guys.” “I was working and going to school and didn’t have a lot of time to party.”

“Let’s just say it was the biggest dick I had seen at that time!”

“Okay” Jim approved of my answer so I continued my story.

I explained that Mr. Harris then told me to put my mouth on his cock and suck it for him. I squeezed the shaft and slipped the big bulbous head past my lips and began to suck on it.

I hadn’t had a lot of cock sucking experience before then because the guys I went out with were around my age and by the time we got around to sex, they would be so hot and horny that I didn’t get much of a chance to suck their dicks. All they wanted to do was ram their hardons up my pussy, give me a few fast and furious humps and blow their loads!

“So, Mr. Harris, by the way, did he have a first name?” Jim inquired.

“I think it was Frank but I always called him Mr. Harris” I replied.

“Mr. Harris basically taught you how to suck cock!” Jim said with a laugh.

“Well, let’s just say that he gave me a few pointers and the chance for plenty of practice” I admitted.

As I continued with my story Jim had removed his pants and was slowly stroking his hard dick. Mr. Harris stood in front of me with his cock sticking out of his pants and I was sucking it for him. After a while he instructed me to undo his pants and pull them down which I did, along with his shorts. His cock stuck out in front of my face and I grabbed it and pulled it back into my mouth.

He then reached down, took one of my hands and guided it underneath his cock between his legs and showed me how to cup his balls without hurting him. He would tell me how hard to squeeze, to tug and pull on them as I pumped the shaft of his cock with my other hand and sucked the head.

Mr. Harris then told me to get up and take my dress off which I did. He told me to turn around and unclasping my bra, peeled it off also. I was completely naked now and he sat me back down to resume my cock sucking.

He reached down and grabbing a tit in each hand began to knead and massage them, every now and then giving the nipples a hard squeezed between his thumb and forefinger.

After what seemed like a long time of me sucking Mr. Harris’ cock and playing with his balls, and him telling me how to use my mouth and what a good cock sucker I would make, he made me lay on the bed.

I was on my back lying on the bed and Mr. Harris got between my legs. Using his fingers he began to rub and gently finger my pussy. I was wet already and this seemed to delight him. He would tell me what a nice, tight little pussy I had and how wet and swollen it was.

Darla
Darla
407 Followers
12