Wife's Older Man Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
407 Followers

I think the combination of my sucking his dick, his playing with my tits and all the nasty talk had really got me excited and wanting him to fuck me!

But Mr. Harris dropped on to his belly between my legs and I felt his hot breath on my pussy and a jolt of sensation rushed thru my body as I felt a tongue slide up my cunt for the first time in my life.

“You mean that you had not had your pussy eaten before then?” Jim interjected in disbelief.

“Yea, that’s what I’m saying” I admitted. “Like I told you, up until then the guys I had gone out with and let fuck me were interested in getting their rocks and didn’t much care if I was satisfied or not.”

Mr. Harris licked and slurped on my dripping wet pussy for quite a while and when he started using his fingers on my little clit and stimulating it I thought I would go crazy!

He then stopped long enough to change positions by turning himself around in a 69 position with him on top. I assumed he wanted me to suck his cock while he ate my pussy so I got it into my mouth. He pulled my legs up around his waist locking them behind his arms. My ass was up off the bed slightly and he went to town on my hot crack then!

He licked and sucked all the time using his fingers to jab up my wet pussy as far as they would reach and then stimulate my clit. The sensation was beginning to get out of my control and I just let loose!

“You came all over his face huh?” Jim giggled and I noticed he was stoking his cock a little harder and faster now.

“Yes!” I blurted “and yes, that was my first orgasm!” “None of the guys that I had sex with before Mr. Harris had ever given me the chance to get off.”

I continued sharing my experience with Jim and told him that after I got off and composed myself, Mr. Harris flipped me back over and then getting between my legs, guided his cock to the lips of my soaking wet pussy and shove it in balls deep.

He pulled my legs up over his shoulders and started fucking away. I remember that fucked me for a long time that evening before he finally lost his load. He fucked me in every position you can imagine, standing and me bent over, on all fours on the bed and floor, he had me bend over the chair and fucked me, had me lie on the little round table with my ass hanging off the edge, he even picking me up, my legs wrapped around him and him holding me by my ass walked around the room with me bobbing up and down on his cock.

“Damn!” Jim exclaimed “he must have been in good shape for an older guy.”

I just laughed and agreed with Jim telling him that Mr. Harris was in good shape and that he must have fucked me for a good two hours before finally stopping long enough to retrieve a condom he had brought. He showed me how to slide it on his cock which was slick with my cunt juices. I was on the pill at that time but didn’t mention it to Mr. Harris. I figured he didn’t want to take any chances of getting me pregnant.

He then had me get on my knees on the edge of the bed and standing behind me, shoved his cock in and fucked me hard, I mean he really slammed his cock in me from behind causing me to grunt and groan each time his stomach slapped against my ass.

He would tell me what a good piece of ass I was and how tight my pussy was and how good I made his cock feel until he just started grunting and groaning. He had a tight grip on my waist and with one last hard shove; I could feel his cock throb and knew he was emptying his load into that rubber. He was making funny noises and groaning loudly while his body jerked and twitched until he had emptied his load.

His grip eased up on my waist and he let his flaccid cock slowly flop out of my well fucked cunt. He then made my pull the cum filled rubber off of his soft cock and I threw it in the trash can.

He flopped down on the bed to rest for a few minutes before suggesting that we get dressed and leave.

“Boy” Jim beamed as he was still stroking his hard dick, “that was some hot story!”

I giggled and reached down, grabbed his hard throbbing dick and began to pump on it. I could tell he was ready to blow his load. I quickly straddled his lap and lowered myself down, guided his big cock into my pussy and began to ride the shaft.

He gripped the cheeks of my ass as I pumped up and down on his aching cock wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. I began bouncing up and down on his cock hard and fast knowing that he was ready to cum.

Jim groaned and squeezed the cheeks of my ass hard as I felt his cock throb and pulse when he shot his thick load deep up inside my waiting cunt. His head thrown back on the top of the sofa, he moaned and grunted as spurt after spurt of thick cream flooded my wide open pussy. He must have been really excited from hearing my story because it seemed he would never stop spurting into my overflowing pussy.

But, as his orgasm subsided, he caught his breath and letting his cock soak inside my gooey spunk filled cunt for a few minutes, eased off his lap. When the head of his spent dick plopped out, his thick cream gushed out and splattered onto his stomach. He enjoyed watching my pussy oozing his load and held me there for a few minutes until it quit dribbling out.

I climbed off and went to the bathroom to clean off. We then got into the big hot-tub which came in the cabin and relaxed for a while. Me hot and horny and wanting Jim to get me off and Jim recouping for the evening ahead!

As we relaxed and sipped drinks in the hot tub Jim asked about Mr. Harris and how many times after that did I have to let him fuck me?

“I’ll tell you what” I offered. “One afternoon while you’re at work and I have the time I will sit down and write you a letter telling you all about Mr. Harris.”

“I remember that particular evening fairly well, but will have to jog my memory a little before telling you the rest.”

“Sounds great” Jim approved and we forgot about Mr. Harris and enjoyed each other for the rest of the weekend!

Darla
Darla
407 Followers
12