Wife's Older Men Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
409 Followers

“Anyhow, both men had a turn fucking me from behind and then they wanted to change positions.” “I straddled each of their laps and rode their cocks in turn while they kissed me and sucked on my nipples while I bounced up and down on their cocks.”

“While I was fucking one, the other would hold my dress up from behind so he could watch his friend’s cock sliding in and out stretching my wet pussy and they seemed to like that.”

“When I had ridden both their cocks for a while, they pulled me off of the sofa and made my lay on my back on the huge dining room table.” “They pulled my ass to the edge and pulling my legs up over their shoulders, took turns fucking me in that position.”

“Again, once they both had fucked me they pulled me off the table and leading me back over to the sofa, had me lean over the back of it while they shoved their cocks in from behind.” “While one of them had his cock in my pussy, the other one came around in front of me sticking his cock in my mouth to suck.”

“Then they led me over to the big chair and sitting down, made me straddle their laps with my back facing them and pushed me down on their cocks.” “I grabbed the arms of the chair and leaned forward so they could watch their own cocks sliding in and out of a tight little pussy.”

“They both took turns fucking me in this position for a while before getting up.” “I think they were almost over the edge because each position they had me in, their moans and groans got louder.”

“Fred led me back over to the sofa and pushing me down on my back, got between my legs and shoved his cock in and started fucking me fast and hard.” “I stuck my legs straight up in the air and holding the cheeks of his ass started telling him to fuck me, shove that cock up my cunt!”

“I figured that’s what they wanted to hear so I talked nasty to them and Fred groaned and grunted while slamming his cock into me.” “I hear him grunting that he was getting ready to cum!”

“No, not yet, hold it for me baby!” I hissed at him but knew it would have the opposite affect!

With that I paused and looking Jim in the eye asked, “By the way, what is it with men?” “I mean when a guy is fucking me and I plead for him to cum it seems he can last for ever but when you don’t want him to cum and tell him to please hold it, not yet, BAM!” We both laughed as I teased Jim. “Must be the old reverse psychology thing!” I quipped.

Jim just giggled and added that he couldn’t explain it either.

“Well anyhow, Fred began fucking me harder and grunting louder and knowing he was ready to lose it, urged him on by telling him to fuck me baby, shoot your hot cum in me, fill me up!”

“With that he grunted loudly, rammed his cock in balls deep and held it there while groaning and unloading his hot seed up my waiting pussy.” “For old guys, they sure unloaded a lot of cum in me,” I teased Jim.

“Fred jerked and shook while lying on top of me; I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss him.” “I stuck my tongue in his mouth to ad to his orgasmic pleasure.”

“He continued moaning in my mouth softly as he finished emptying his load of hot cum in me.” “His body finally stopped twitching and became still before slowly sliding off of me to sit on the other end of the sofa to catch his breath.”

“Sam had watched the erotic scene and was really hot and horny and wasted no time in taking Fred’s place between my legs.” “With Fred’s thick juice still running out of my hole, Sam guided his hard cock in and began wildly fucking me right from the get go!”

“He grunted like a wild animal and fucked me hard and fast for just a few minutes before I felt his body stiffen, his cock begin to throb and felt it pulse and spew its hot load up my cunt to mingle with Fred’s.”

“I reached down between us and grabbed his balls to help squeeze out the last few drops of cum emptying them of their load.”

“Sam’s body finally got still and he slid off with an embarrassed look on his face and giggling told me he was sorry to be like a rabbit!”

“I laughed and assured him that he would get another chance!”

“You mean you’re not leaving us yet my dear?” Fred said with a surprised look on his face.

“What did he mean by that?” Jim quizzed.

“Evidently they must have thought that once they had gotten their rocks off the evening was done for them.”

“So, basically you could have left right then leaving with your rent paid up for the next three months?” Jim asked somewhat puzzled, “So why didn’t you?”

“Hell, I was horny myself and wanted to get off!” I snapped. “These guys had used me and I figured I would use them!” I explained.

“Anyhow, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and clean up before we all sipped on fresh drinks to cool off.”

“I wanted to tease the old gentleman and asked them if they enjoyed that?”

“Oh god yea! That was the greatest sex we’ve ever had Sam blurted out.” “You sure are something darling!” Fred chimed in and they both told me how much they had enjoyed their fuck!”

“Well, I hope you guys aren’t done yet, I teased them again.”

“The old guys just looked at each other as if not believing what they had heard and looking at me with big grins assured me that they were willing to go as long as they could.”

“Wanting to feel naked flesh against mine I stood up jerked my dress up and looking at them with a sexy grin asked, do you guys mind if I take these off now?” “I grabbed the waistband of my panties jerking them down and stepping out of them.” “I then pulled my dress up over my head and off placing both dress and panties on back of the chair.”

“I had only my thigh high silk stockings and heels on now sitting down to face the men; my legs slightly spread apart showing the two old guys my dripping, cum soaked honey pot.”

“I could tell it had the desired effect on them as their faces reddened once more with lecherous grins as they stared at my crack.”

“Their cocks were not quite hard and seeing that they needed a little help I decided to get up and parade around the room a little letting them watch my firm ass and tits wiggle as I walked.” “I knew walking in heels would make my ass and tits bounce, jiggle and sway and knew the two old men would enjoy the show!”

“I walked around under the pretense of looking at the paintings and figurines that were scattered around the walls and shelves of the very spacious living area of Sam’s condo.” “I would bend over making it a point to have my ass facing their direction while looking at pictures placed on end tables.”

“Sam got up first and walking over threw his arms around my neck to give me a hot kiss while slipping his hands behind me to squeeze the cheeks of my ass.” “I felt his hardening cock press against my stomach.”

“Fred came over and stood behind me and reaching around my sides between Sam and me, grabbed a tit in each hand and started fondling and squeezing them.”

“I was sandwiched between the two old gentlemen while they played and fondled.” “Reaching down with one hand in front and one in back grabbed the two cocks and started pumping and stroking bringing them back to life.”

“Sam took his mouth off of mine and Fred spun me around to kiss me as Sam had just done.” “I kept my grip on their slowly hardening cocks manipulating them to stiffness again.”

“Sam was now behind me and I pushed backwards, my ass grinding into his lap urging his cock to harden.” “He grabbed me around the waist and humped me a little from behind, his cock between my legs.”

“Pulling my mouth off of Fred’s whispered to them, do you want me to suck your cocks hard again?” “With that, they led me back to the sofa and Fred sat down first.” “I got on my knees between his legs, leaned forward and pulled his almost hard dick into my mouth.”

“I mustered as much saliva as possible to lubricate his cock making it slide in and out of my mouth as I bobbed my head up and down.” “I reached between his legs and gently squeezed his balls while sucking.”

“Sam sat next to Fred on the sofa and was just watching me suck Fred’s cock while stroking his own.” “After sucking Fred for a while, I shifted over and took Sam’s in my mouth to suck.” “I traded back and forth until both men were good and hard again.”

“I stood up and straddling Sam’s cock slid down on it first and rode him for a few minutes letting Fred watch his cock stretching my pussy lips.” “I then slid over and hopped on Fred’s hard dick and rode him while Sam watched.”

“While fucking Fred, Sam went into the bedroom returning with a blanket and spread it out on the coffee table in front of the sofa.” “After a few more bounces on Fred’s lap, I slowly eased off his cock and stood up wondering what Sam had in mind.”

“Patting the blanket he looked at me and said, on your knees here.” “The coffee table was a big oak table so I knew it was plenty sturdy enough to hold my small frame.”

“I got on my knees on the table as instructed and Sam lined his cock up with my mouth and shoved it past my waiting lips.” “I felt Fred push his cock against my pussy and shove it in with a moan.”

“They used me like this for a while, taking turns at both ends more than once before letting me up.” “Sam had me in the middle of the room and getting behind me, nudged my back and guessing what he wanted, I bent over at the waist and grabbing my ankles, held on while he shoved his cock in and fucked away.”

“Fred watched while stroking his cock and after a few minutes, Sam pulled his cock out and before I could move Fred whispered for me to stay there and he shoved his cock in and fucked me for a few minutes while Sam watched.”

“I was really starting to get hot now and knew I needed to get off, also knowing it wouldn’t take too much now to push me over the edge.”

“I hate to say it but the thought of these two old men using me like a cheap whore was making my blood boil and the more they fucked and used me, the hotter and nastier I felt!”

“I began telling them how much I loved being fucked by them and how hot they were making me and just as many nasty, filthy things I could think of to say.”

“Fred was still ramming me from behind while I was bent over holding my ankles and me squealing at him to fuck me, fuck me harder, give it to me while rotating my ass in a circular motion around his pistoning cock.”

“I think my nasty urging was getting Fred closer than I wanted right then so I eased up a little and started to straighten up.” “Fred must have thought I was uncomfortable so he eased his hard cock out of my sopping pussy.”

“Sam led me to the sofa once more and pushed me down over the arm at one end of it and sliding his cock in started fucking me harder than before.” “Fred came over sat at the edge of the sofa reached underneath me to fondle my tits while Sam plowed into me from behind.”

“Oh god, she’s got such hot tight pussy I heard Sam moan as he rammed his dick in me from behind.” “Fred was pinching my erect nipples harder and the sensation was building.”

“Suddenly I heard Fred tell Sam to fuck her hard, give her that hard cock, she likes it!” “That was it, that pushed the right button and with a sudden scream and violent shake my pussy contracted and spasmed and I exploded inside soaking Sam’s hot meat with a torrent of slick pussy juice!”

“Sam kept up a steady pounding of my quivering pussy and each time he hit home, I would shake and scream again, orgasm after orgasm rocking me senseless.” “I was squealing and screaming so loud I think I scared poor Fred!” I laughed while telling Jim this part.

“He had let go of my tits and just sat back to watch me experience a thundering climax!” “Sam just kept up a steady rhythm for which I was grateful since I was afraid he would cum before I had finished.”

“His cock was slick with my hot cum and slid in and out easily as he fucked me.” “My ass jiggled each time his stomach hit and I felt his balls slap against my crack as he rammed his dick in.”

“I don’t know how many climaxes I had, I lost count and it seemed as though I came every time he rammed his cock home.”

“So, that’s when you found out you were what they call multi-orgasmic?” Jim asked with a grin.

“Well, I guess so; I can’t remember experiencing anything like that before Fred and Sam.” “Anyhow, my climaxes started to subside and I stopped squealing and yelling, catching my breath and slowly coming back down to earth!”

“What about Fred?” Jim asked with amusement.

“Well, after I finally calmed down and regained my composure, he resumed his fondling of my tits while Sam fucked me from behind.” “I remember getting a little uncomfortable on my stomach across the arm of the sofa and suggested to Sam that we change positions.”

“Pulling his cock out Sam helped me up so I could stretch my legs and take a little break while the two gentlemen thought of other ways to use me.”

“Sounds like you were really enjoying the evening,” Jim asked while staring at my crotch which I had exposed for his pleasure.

“I guess I probably was, I guess what turned me on the most was seeing how hot and horny these two old men were getting and to know I was the cause.” “I mean, granted I doubt that they had the opportunity to fuck a 20 year old woman every day, but it still got me hot watching their reactions,” I explained.

“So, how long did you wind up staying with them?” Jim asked.

“Seems like I stayed at that condo until around 2:00AM or maybe later, can’t really remember what time I left,” I said.

“Okay what happened next?” Jim was getting impatient.

“I had sat back down in the chair, Fred came over and taking my hand pulled me to me feet.” “He sat down and guessing what he wanted, I straddled his lap and lowered myself down over his hard cock.”

“He let out a sigh as the purple head of his cock parted my pussy lips and I sank down the shaft.” “I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly started riding his dick,” I described the scene to Jim.

“Sam sat on the edge of the coffee table right behind us and leaning forward watched Fred’s cock slide in and out of my sloppy wet pussy.” “Fred’s cock glistened with the mixture of the two men’s cum plus my cum juice.”

“I then felt Sam spread my ass cheeks wanting to watch my pussy stretch each time I sank down onto Fred’s big pole.” “He squeezed and rubbed my ass while I bounced up and down on Fred’s lap.”

“What a beautiful sight!” I heard Sam mumble watching my ass jiggle. “You should see this Fred,” Sam giggled.

“Fred groaned and hissed at Sam that he had rather feel it.” “His head thrown back against the chair Fred was enjoying my cock riding.”

“But, after a few more minutes the two men swapped positions and had me riding Sam’s cock so Fred could watch close up.” “He rubbed and spread my ass cheeks as Sam had done.”

“You’re right Sam,” Fred said, “This is a beautiful sight.” “Look at that little pussy stretch!” Fred exclaimed.

“Sam was sucking my nipples while I bounced up and down on his hard shaft and I moaned as the stimulation was beginning to get me up again.” “I grabbed the back of his head and pulled smashing my tits against his face trying to get as much in his mouth as possible.”

“This excited him more and he chewed on my erect nipples while squeezing my bouncing tits.” “I sank down the shaft of his hard cock and wriggled my ass around his lap while whispering in his ear that I had an idea.”

“What was your idea?” Jim asked before I could continue.

“I eased off his cock and turning around to face Fred who was sitting on the coffee table, still straddling Sam’s cock, I reached underneath grabbing it to pull it back into my wet snatch while sinking down the shaft.”

“Once impaled on Sam’s dick I leaned forward gripping the tops of Fred’s well tanned legs and took his cock in my mouth sucking it while bouncing up and down on Sam’s lap.”

“Both men were moaning now as I worked on their hard cocks.” I felt my face flush trying to describe how I felt at that particular time and place, “I wanted to please the two men now out of pure wanton lust,” I explained to him before going on with my story.

“I could balance myself with one hand resting on Fred’s leg using the other one to pump on his cock while I sucked,” I told Jim. “Sam was gripping my ass cheeks while I pumped up and down on his cock and he was beginning to moan a little louder now, I slowed down and taking me mouth off Fred’s cock, whispered for them to swap places.”

“I raised my ass off of Sam’s dick staying in that position till Fred had sat down and grabbing me around the waist, pulled me down on his waiting cock.” “Sam sat in his place on the coffee table and I pulled his hard dick in my mouth and began to suck and pump him like I had just done to Fred.”

“After a while in this position, my back began to ache a little so I slowly eased up and slid off of Fred.” “Sam then got the idea that he wanted to eat my pussy and wanted me to lie on the sofa.” “I welcomed the break and lay down on the soft luxurious sofa.”

“Sam pulled my legs slightly to the edge before putting one up on the back of the sofa and the other over his shoulder began to lick my cum soaked crack.” “I remember wondering how I must have tasted with so much cum already dumped inside of me,” I giggled telling Jim this part.

”But, Sam didn’t complain and started licking and sucking my pussy with expert motions.” “I knew these old guys knew how to eat pussy right and I just lay back, eyes shut tight and enjoyed the sensation of Sam’s tongue sliding up and down my pussy lips searching out my clit.”

“I stiffened when he found the spot and he knew it because he began to lick and gently suck my engorged clit while sticking a couple fingers up my wet hole stimulating me even more.”

“I moaned with pleasure from Sam’s expert pussy eating and it didn’t take long before my ass was writhing and bouncing around on the sofa in the beginning stages of another intense orgasm!”

“Fred was sitting in the chair watching the scene and pulling on his cock while Sam was getting me off.” I suddenly became aware that while I was narrating my experience to Jim my hand was between my legs slowly rubbing my wet pussy. Jim watched with a big grin on his face.

“I started squealing and screaming as my climax took over, my entire body going into uncontrollable convulsions and clamping poor Sam’s head between my legs as my pussy constricted and convulsed soaking his face with hot pussy juice.”

“Sam kept up a steady licking and sucking while ramming two fingers up my climaxing pussy hard and fast.” “Every time I felt his fingers and tongue against my clit I would shudder and climax again screaming and groaning loudly.”

“My clit became too sensitive to touch after a few more seconds of pleasure and I had to hold Sam’s head, screaming for him to stop!” “He must have understood and pulled his fingers out of my sloshy hole and after one last lick up and down my slit, pulled his mouth off.”

“He had to go to the bathroom and wipe all my cum off of his face,” I told Jim with a giggle. “I really soaked his fingers and face good I guess!”

“I was still somewhat shaky but sat up asking were my drink was.” “Fred handed it to me giving me a wink before sitting back down.”

“Sam then came back into the room and the two men took advantage of the break to refresh themselves as well.” “We just sat around sipping our drinks to cool off laughing and talking.”

“It was getting late now though and I figured I better get them off soon so I could get on home.” “Looking at the two men, I grinned and told them that now it was their turn.” “Teasing them I then asked, okay, who’s first and how do you want me?”

“As if almost embarrassed to ask, Fred hinted that he would like me to suck him off.” “I smiled at him while patting the sofa beside me.” “Bring that big dick over here I said with a grin.”

“Fred sat down and getting on my knees on the carpet between his legs gripped the shaft firmly and pulled his hard cock into my mouth.” “I teased the big purple head, twirling my tongue around it and then licking up and down the shaft before starting to suck hard.”

Darla
Darla
409 Followers