Wife's Older Men Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
402 Followers

“I pumped the shaft with one hand while cupping his balls in the other, squeezing and pulling on them gently.” “I bobbed my head up and down in his lap taking as much of his cock down my throat as I could.”

“It didn’t take too long from this type of stimulation before Fred began to groan and grunt as I felt his cock expand, then throb before spewing its gooey jizz down my waiting throat.” “I swallowed the thick juice as fast as I could as spurt after spurt gushed into my mouth.”

“Fred had a grip on the top of my head as though he was afraid that I wouldn’t let him cum in my mouth.” “His body shook and he let out a loud grunt each time his cock spasmed and spit out another stream of hot cum until he finally went limp and just lay against the back of the sofa totally spent.”

“I gently used my mouth to clean off his slimy dick before pulling my mouth off.” “Looking Sam in the eye, I ran my tongue over my lips seductively, some of Fred’s thick spunk still in my mouth.”

“Sam was ready right now!” “He jumped out of the chair, pushed the coffee table out of the way, pushed me down on the carpet, got between my legs pulling them over his shoulders and rammed his cock in balls deep with one hard shove.”

“I grunted as he almost knocked the wind out of me he came down on me so hard!” “Reaching underneath, he grabbed my ass cheeks and held on while he fucked me fast and hard.” “He was one hot and horny fucker because he was grunting and groaning while ramming his cock into my sloppy pussy as hard as he could.”

“I urged him on by whispering for him to fuck me, ram that big cock up my pussy, and shoot in me baby!” “That just about did it as he let out a loud guttural moan and slammed his cock into me one last time before I felt him fill my pussy as his tight balls unloaded their thick cream.”

“His body jerked and shook as he kept filling my cunt with his hot seed.” “Finally, his balls emptied and he collapsed on top of me in a heap.”

“In a couple minutes he began to stir and I laughed and told Fred to get a towel because Sam’s sperm was already beginning to leak out.” “Fred retrieved a towel from the bathroom and handed it to me.” “Sam pulled his soft cock out and I covered my leaking hole with the towel, holding it between my legs as I hurried into the bathroom to clean up.”

“We were pretty well all worn out by now and I quickly dressed and telling the men that I hoped they enjoyed the evening as much as I had, let myself out and drove home.”

“Wow!” Jim exclaimed, “That was sure some hot story.” “But, how much of it was true and how much did you have to make up?”

“I might have added a little spice to the details,” I said looking at him sternly, “But the experience was a true and actually did happen.”

“Those lucky guys,” Jim added as if a little jealous. “Well, I take that back, I’m the lucky one because now you’re all mine,” he said leaning over to kiss me.

Our lips met and his tongue darted into my mouth as he kissed me passionately. He reached down between my spread open legs and felt my wet pussy inserting a finger and sliding it slowly in and out.

Jim moaned into my mouth as we kissed and I knew he was more than ready to lose his load but hoped he could last a while. I grabbed the hard bulge in his pants, gave it a squeeze before pulling my mouth off of his, and told him to take his pants off.

He jumped up, jerked his pants and shorts off and sat back down. I grabbed his hard, thick cock and started to pump and stroke it. I was horny as hell from remembering the experience I had just relayed to Jim and needed to feel his cock fill my waiting cunt.

Jim had other ideas however and pushing me back on the sofa, got between my legs and leaning down, began to lick and suck my wet pussy. He licked my slit for a few minutes before sticking first one finger, then two up my hole to finger me while licking the outside of my pussy lips.

He licked all around teasing me before seeking out my blood engorged clit and gently taking it in his mouth, sucked on it sending wonderful sensations up and down my body.

It was then that I knew he was not going to let up until he had made me cum on his face. I just released myself to the total pleasure of his expert tongue lashing and sucking my dripping snatch.

I grabbed my legs around the knees and pulled them back against my chest pushing my ass slightly off the sofa making it easier for Jim to eat his wife’s hot cunt. He used both hands to spread the lips of my pussy while sticking his tongue up my hole as far as he could. He licked and slurped on my hot little box for a while before concentrating on my clit.

He started ramming two fingers up my hole while stimulating that little man in the boat until I felt my orgasm start to build deep down in my loins. “Don’t stop baby, oh god, please don’t stop!” I began almost sobbing as Jim worked on my swollen cunt.


This seemed to urge him on and he ate my pussy like never before until I started screaming and yelling to him that I was Cumming! My face flushed the blood raging through my temples, my eyes rolled back in my head as one of the most blissful orgasms I had ever experienced gripped my body with pleasure.

“OOOHHHH Goooodddddd!” I shrieked as if in more agony than pleasure as my pussy constricted around Jim’s ramming fingers and a flood of hot pussy juice squirted out soaking Jim’s face and tongue.

Jim kept up his licking and fingering causing me to cum and cum. My body shook uncontrollably and I screamed like a wild animal the orgasms were so intense!

“Oh baby, please slow down,” I began to plead, my clit so sensitive that it hurt for Jim to touch it after so hard an orgasm. He eased up and just gently licked around my pussy as if cleaning it off for me.

“Oh god, that was great!” I whispered to Jim pulling him up to give him a big hug. His face was wet and slick from the soaking I had just given him.

“Be right back,” he told me with a grin and jumped up to go wipe his face off.

When he came back to sit down beside me, I asked, “What brought that on?”

“Well, I just wanted you to know that I could eat pussy as well as ole’ Sam!” Jim said with a laugh.

I busted out laughing and assured Jim that nobody could ever match him when it came to that! “You have nothing to worry about sweetie,” I told him.

Knowing he needed relief I asked, “Okay stud, how do you want it?” “You want to fuck me or stick your dick in my mouth and make me suck you off?” I tried acting like a slut.

Jim didn’t answer but taking me by the hand pulled me to my feet and led me to the middle of the room. “Bend over, I’m going to fuck you from behind,” he said.

I jerked my dress up around my waist and bent over grabbing my ankles. Jim guided his hard cock to my pussy lips and slid it in easily as I was dripping wet from just Cumming.

He started a slow fucking rhythm but it didn’t take long till he was ramming it in harder. He held on to my waist holding me up while pounding my cunt with his hard, thick cock.

I grunted each time his stomach slapped against my ass feeling his balls against my crack. My grunting only made him fuck harder and a few seconds later, he groaned loudly and lost it!

“Fuck me baby, Oh yea! Shoot your hot load up your wife’s tight pussy!” I hissed knowing it would add to Jim’s orgasm.

I felt his expanding cock pulse and throb as he shot his thick load deep up the walls of my wide open pussy. I could feel his molten hot spunk fill my cunt as it spewed inside me. He just gripped my waist tightly, his jerking body emptying the huge load that had filled his big ball sac Slowly his body became relaxed and his cock slid out followed by globs of thick white cream. Jerking his tee shirt off, he held it to my dripping hole and I held it there till I got to the bathroom.

Jim and I decided to take a nice long hot bath together in our over size tub and as we soaked Jim asked if I had any more erotic experiences to tell him about.

“You mean with older men?” I asked. “Well, there was one other time but let’s save that for another day,” I said teasing him.

With that, we got out of the tub, dried off and hopped into bed naked. The hot soothing water plus the erotic images of me fucking those older men had Jim aroused again and we enjoyed an evening of erotic lovemaking before finally drifting off to sleep.

Darla
Darla
402 Followers