Wife's Oral Gym Adventure

Info
Chinese wife audio to hubby about her oral gym adventure.
1.1k words
2.82
34.9k
6
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wideyes
wideyes
81 Followers



Hey baby, do you still want to watch me with someone else? I might have the chance today.

I went to the gym yesterday. I met a good looking man. I could tell he liked me. You know what baby? He had a bulge in his shorts! It grew more and more when I was near him. And he is hot. His arms are nice and large, and he is young with a handsome face.

I should tell you something Honey: He asked me out! I went with him to his car. It was a cool sports car. And I was wearing my bikini, all sexy, so I played around with him a little bit. His shorts were growing now. Oh, so big!

I remembered what you told me, that I should just have fun. So I took a chance. I put my hand on his shorts. Then I put my hand inside. Do you want to know what happened next, Honey? I took off his shorts!

Your wife is getting naughty, isn't she baby? All because of you. Telling her to play with other man's cocks! You know I love cock. But I only had your cock until now. If I find a big thick cock that I want to suck? Sorry baby, but you told me you want to see me bobbing my head. And maybe someday, wrap my legs around another man. Would you want to see me with my legs around another man? Or on top of him, riding him? Eyes closed part way, looking at you, squeezing his thick cock, feeling it shoot all that warm cum inside me? Someday baby, I might go hunting for a nice, thick, cock.

I won't fuck anyone yet. But oh-- I love, love sucking. So I will start there, okay? So I was planning something special: A nice, wet, blowjob! I took off his shorts. I was getting hungry for cum. I licked my lips. He kissed me first. But I wanted cock. Thank you baby, I love sucking. When it is a nice, new, cock, it is so exciting. How will it taste? I want to find out! How will my red, shiny lips fit around the cock?

I don't suck you much any more, because I want something new all the time. I like pulling down his shorts, unzipping his pants, unbuckling his belt. I like to put my hand in there, grabbing a warm, pulsing cock. And pulling out the cock! I love the soft, pink, top of the cock. That's the first part I suck!

Remember baby, when I would suck you in college, every night? You were young, and your cock was my first cock. That is always a special cock! So I would suck, and I would lick, and I would swallow, and I would feel all your cum in my mouth, sliding down my throat. Oh, so hot! I had feelings like that again next to the man in the car. He is young like you were. I still look young, you know. Chinese women are like that. He thought I was still in college, Honey! So I put my hair up, getting ready to blow his cock. I felt young, and a little scared, but sexy, and horny.

I didn't tell you about his cock. I took off his shorts. And I saw before me: A wonderful, large cock! It shook with his heart beating fast. It was pointing right at my face, baby! I could feel my pussy tingle. How big? Big. Oh, so big. Yes, longer and wider. Much more thick. Sorry baby, but his cock is better than your cock, in every way. Shaped perfectly. A little bit curvy. Not too dark, a nice light pink. And full of cum! Hard, like a rock. You don't get that hard anymore. It was like a metal rod, but soft and warm.

Oh baby, I just had to suck that nice thick cock. But I wanted to tease him! I took off his shirt. I kissed my way down his strong chest. Remember that? I would do that to you, kiss my way down past your belly button. And you would feel my hot breath on your cock. You knew I was about to suck, and you would move to get my head closer. Naughty boy! Well, he did the same thing. I was near his cock, but I wanted to tease him more. I kissed his thigh, I licked around, but not the cock!

So much fun! He groaned. I laughed. I kissed near his cock again. He put his hand on my head, and pushed my head to his cock. I said, "Naughty boy!"

But I knew it was time. Time to take that cock into my mouth. Time to suck. Time to give him the best blowjob of his life!

So I sucked on the tip of his cock. Oh, I missed the taste of cock! I licked him with my tongue around the tip, round and round. He liked me doing that! All those sucking tricks I used on you in college. You were my blowjob teacher. What do you think about that? You taught me to suck your cock, and I used your lesson-- on another cock!

He must not have cum in days. Because I only sucked him for a few minutes. And guess what? He tried to warn me. But you know me. I don't stop. I keep going. I suck until the job, the blowjob, is done! And the blowjob is done, when I have swallowed every drop of cum. I drain every man I blow. I swallow. You taught me well!

But, he had so much cum! First it came shooting out, so so fast! Like a paintball gun, it shot the back of my throat. Some hit my face and lips, but I quickly got my mouth back in place over the cock. With two hands I held him, pointing it so streams of cum shot straight into my waiting mouth. I had a mouthful and swallowed, licking my lips. But that was only the beginning. He did not stop cumming!

Shot of cum. Swallow. Shot of cum. Swallow. It kept going! I put my lips back on the cumming cock. That made it shoot even more cum! I was amazed at how much cum he had. I swallowed so much, and when I closed my mouth to swallow, cum blasted my face! It dripped onto my tits. Still, I held my head down over the cock, getting the last streams shooting out. I licked the drips sliding down the side. I licked up the cock, looking up at him, and-- that made him cum even more!

I guess I am too sexy? But I will never forget that: My first blowjob in so long, and cum all over me! You know, I bet all your cum I was missing, by not blowing you all this time, would be the same amount of cum that he shot in my mouth-- yesterday!

And no, I will not give you a blowjob. Only new cocks for me!

--:--
--:--
1.0
wideyes
wideyes
wideyes
81 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Pool Pleasures A dip in the pool turns into a wild threesome.in Loving Wives
Friendly Fuck Visit Horny husband fucks wife's friend.in Erotic Couplings
Room Service Cum Eating Daphne eats cum from a wife’s freshly fucked pussy.in Group Sex
Temptation for Tina Pt. 01 Young woman is curious about older men.in Erotic Couplings
Maskara Good Asian girl becomes a nympho and takes over her company.in Loving Wives
More Stories