Wife's Pakistani Breeder

Story Info
Cuckold's wife takes his fantasy too far.
2.6k words
3.37
33.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
86 Followers

This is my story and was also posted elsewhere.

*****

Master Hussein has told me I must keep a journal of my wife's submission to his impregnation of her. We agreed by email to his terms, they were not quite how we had fantasised they would be but we really do want a baby. I have a low sperm count and we want it obvious to everyone that Suzanne must have spread her legs for a Pakistani gentleman.

Master Hussein's rules included:

He has sole rights to Suzanne's body during the impregnation process and for three months after the birth.

He has use of all three holes. Suzanne tried to persuade Master Hussein not to insist on anal because her anus is virgin but of course he would not change his mind - he wanted an alternative hole during her period.

After enquiring as to whether or not she still had it, he insisted that Suzanne wore her wedding dress when he made his first visit, and that on all subsequent visits she was to be naked on his arrival. She was to remain naked all the time he was at our house.

Only Master Hussein was to be allowed to take photos.

During Master Hussein's sexual contact with my wife I was to be on the floor in a sleeping bag. If I try to get out of it then Master Hussein would never visit again.

Suzanne was to be available to service Master Hussein at two minutes notice even if I was not home.

Suzanne was to regrow her bush.

Basically we were to do as Master Hussein required.

We agreed to the above and last week Master Hussein took Suzanne for the first time. Suzanne greeted him at the door wearing her wedding dress. He looked her up and down, squeezed her tits, lifted her dressed and felt her cunt as though he was inspecting a piece of meat and then became very charming towards my wife and quite contemptious of me.

Once I had obeyed Master Hussein and had pulled Suzanne's knickers down her legs I was relegated to the bedroom floor in my sleeping bag. It was a few minutes before they came to the bedroom, which was exquisite agony for me, they were laughing and joking, there were quiet moments where my imagination ran wild, there was also an instant where my jealousy almost overcame my desire to have Suzanne bred by this arrogant but charming bull.

My wife and her breeder actually waltzed into the room and still in step, Master Hussien lifted Suzanne onto the bed. There were no preliminaries, Master Hussein pulled his zip down, lifted my wife's wedding dress and plunged his dark skinned cock into her willing white cunt. I could see nothing of this from where I lay. Suzanne orgasmed within seconds. Suzanne never orgasms during sex with me though she used to with many of the men that she fucked before I knew her. For the next fifteen minutes Master Hussein grinded and thrusted, altered position slightly and pace regularly and I could hear squelching noises from Suzanne's sopping cunt. All the time Suzi was moaning in ecstasy. Master Hussein asked what I thought of my wife now, I was so turned on, so hot, that without thinking of her feelings I told him I thought her slut, a whore, a piece of fuck meat. I also used a racially abusive term used here which describes women who fuck Pakistanis. The instant I said all this I worried he would be offended but they both came in very vocal orgasm.

As soon as Master Hussein rolled off of my wife he told her to show her cunt to me. Post orgasm and with passion spent Suzanne expressed reluctance but a firm word from Master Hussein overcame her coyness and she swung her legs off the bed at sat there legs apart, her glistening, well used cunt staring me in the face. He pulled her back and started to fuck her again. They came. Master Hussein had her show her cunt again, it looked slacker, cum seeping from a now obvious hole. By the end of the night he fucked her twice more and I had cum without touching myself, which had not happened since a wet dream many years ago.

Two days later and Suzanne has just finished telling me that she is feeling bloated, a sign she is about to start her period, when Master Hussein phoned to tell Suzanne he wanted to use her cunt. Suzanne has never been regular and we are disappointed she won't be pregnant this month. Suzanne strips where she is stood and tells me to put her clothes in the wash basket. I glare at her and ask her why she didn't tell him there wasn't any point him coming because she wasn't going to get pregnant just before her period. She called me a moron and reminded me of Master Hussein's rules and added hurtfully that she was looking forward to being royally screwed by Tahir. She added that it would be nice to have a non-babymaking fuck and that she wanted to taste his cum and feel it lubricating her tonsils. Suzanne has never swallowed my cum. I protested and she told me "Look Ed, it was all your fantasy. You went on about it so much it became my fantasy too. To be honest Ed, having a really good fucking from Tahir the other night has reminded me how poor you are at sex. Even after Tahir has finished with me and we have a baby I am not sure how often I will need a fucking from you. I love you Ed and the baby will need you as it's father but I may not need you in my bed. You called me a slut and a whore the other night while Tahir was inside me even though I was doing what you wanted me to do, well Ed you sowed the seeds, O sorry, sowing seeds is not really your forte is it, well sit back and I will show you how much of a slut I can be."

I was crying when Master Hussein arrived and sent me to my sleeping bag. I was still crying when his first load of the night slid down Suzanne's throat.

After Master Hussein emptied his balls into Suzanne's cunt, some fifty minutes later, I was allowed out of my sleeping bag to make some refreshments for them. When I came back to the bedroom Suzanne was once again sucking his cock. He lay there in my bed as though Suzanne was his, as of course she was now, mind and body. He motioned me back to my sleeping bag. Minutes later he shot into Suzanne's willing mouth again, this time without warning her her was cumming. Suzi almost gagged, leaned over the side of the bed, and spit his cum straight onto my cheek and into my hair. Master Hussein looked over and laughed. As I went to move my hand to wipe myself he told me to leave it where it was and keep my hands inside the sleeping bag.

I knew my wife had been fucked by a lot of men before we met. She had even been gang fucked in her youth. Ever since since we married she has had the occasional man between her legs but it was for fun and for the excitement of us both. Anyone listening and watching them tonight though would think that they were the couple in love and not me and Suzanne. This wasn't my fantasy. I thought I would be able to watch, to sometimes join in. I thought Suzi might fall a bit for her lover but not as completely or as quickly as she has. I thought that Suzanne would fuck me sometimes despite Master Hussein's rules. I have lost control of my fantasy.

Today is now exactly a week since Master Hussein entered our house or rather since he entered my wife and he has just made a quick visit to use Suzanne, who, as is becoming the norm, was more than thrilled that he called. She was undressing whilst still talking to him on the phone. She didn't tell him she was bleeding though because she didn't want to put him off. I reminded her that he may want anal instead and she said she was mentally prepared for that. When the doorbell rang she rushed to greet him. I was sent to my sleeping bag as they kissed. Suzanne told him that she was bleeding, I heard him say that he wanted her kneeling on the edge of the bed. I could see his trousers around his ankles and I could hear Suzanne gasp as her anal cherry was taken. Master Hussein told her to rub her clit and her moans grew louder as she did. Suzanne cried out to God as she felt Master Hussein fill her arse with spunk which was quickly followed by her own cumming. Master Hussein ordered Suzanne to kneel on the floor to suck him with her arse in view of my face. I could see drips of his cum oozing from her while she eagerly swallowed his dark meat. I couldn't believe she allowed him to take his cock from her anus and put it into her mouth. Master Hussein came in her mouth just at the moment a large globule of his cum dripped from her onto the carpet. It was as though what he had just unloaded into her mouth had passed straight though her.

He has gone now and we have argued. I want her to stop fucking him and she won't and that even if she did that I wouldn't be fucking her anytime soon.

Yesterday morn Master Hussein rang just as we were leaving for church. I thought he would tell us not to go but instead he asked what time the service finished and told us he would pick us up. That's ok I thought, if anyone sees him they will think he is a taxi driver. Despite my worries as to how all this with Master Hussein was going I sat through church with a very stiff, though small, cock. When we left church he was waiting for us by the gate. A we neared he whispered to Suzanne to kiss him on the lips and for me to get in the back. Suzanne brazenly did as she was told going as far as to put her arms around his neck. I glanced back hoping no one had seen but sure enough there were some shocked faces. I was devastated. Suzanne glared at me knowing how embarrassed I was and told me I was a pathetic moron, don't you think they will know what I have been doing when I have Tahir's baby, she continued, better they know now so they will be used to the idea when the baby is born.

Master Hussein drove us home, his hand touching Suzy up all the way. I was sent straight to my sleeping bag of course and spent the rest of the morning listening to them fucking.

I am not coping with all this at all. When we met and Suzy told me of her wild past, the time she was gangbanged at a party and many other things I was so turned on. When we married and she became a hotwife for me I was in heaven. When we found that I wasn't able to make her pregnant the idea came that one of her lovers could do it instead. I had suggested that she find a blond haired, blue eyed lover so the baby would look like me. Suzy seemed fine with that idea but a few days later she broke the anklet one of her men friends had bought her, swore softly saying it was a nuisance anyway and that really she needed a lasting symbol of her adultery. I asked what she meant and she said a black baby. We had fantasised about her getting caught pregnant by accident by a black guy but it had only been fantasy, though looking back perhaps I did go on about it during sex. A dating site was suggested by an email contact I had confided in and we answered a post by Master Hussein. What I didn't expect was for her to fall for him so quickly and for her to stop sex with me. I am so confused. I love it/hate it when he fucks her, I want to watch and hate myself for it. I wank myself so often when they fuck and afterwards that I am sore. I hate myself for not being a real man. I disgust myself but I still go along with it. Do I need help?

Master Hussein is coming over tonight to fuck my wife in an attempt to impregnate her. If it wasn't for the fact that Suzy has stopped having sex with me and has changed from being a loving wife, hotwife to be sure, then I would accept willingly her falling for him and and enjoying fucking him, but she has changed and what is happening is no longer my fantasy.

We have been arguing most of the week and she is now using words that she didn't use before when talking to me. I am no longer darling Ed but worthless wimp.

Last night I resolved to win her back, to make her mine once again. This was following advice emailed to me from a friend. He had convinced me that unless I acted immediately she would be lost to me, forever. He made me think that unless I was prepared to cheat on her that I would never have sex again unless my wife or whatever lover she had at the time forced me into homosexual acts, something I would never be able to do.

Following his advice I waited until she had showered and was laid on the bed reading. I stripped in the bathroom and psyched myself up. I marched into the bedroom and stood arms folded meaning business. She barely glanced at me and said "What now you pathetic wimp."

Undaunted and with a rigid cock I told there are only two things, one that she was not seeing Master Hussein again and two she was going to fuck me right there and then. She just laughed but I was ready for that and climbed onto the bed and forced her legs apart. She stopped struggling and lay on her back and stared at me.

I have two things to say to you wuss, "One, you can have my unwilling body and take me if you think you can stay hard long enough to actually penetrate me and two, do you think I will feel your little boy cock now that I have been fucked by Tahir?

With those words she killed stone dead the fight in me. My four inches standing proud shrunk to barely an inch, I would have had more luck forcing custard into her.

"I think the sleeping bag don't you?" were her next words. I crawled off, my tail between my legs.

Suzy picked her phone up and rang Master Tahir to tell him what had happened. After he had rung off she told me he had said that he is going to let her fuck me on saturday while he is watching. My heart soared. He has a heart after all. I am left wondering though why saturday, why not when he comes tonight?

Saturday came very quickly. Tahir had brought a very large, very thick strap-on with him. He sat down with drink in hand to watch Suzanne fuck me.

edsoames
edsoames
86 Followers