Wife's School Reunion

Story Info
Ellen had a secret regarding her last days in school.
1.6k words
4.27
100.7k
32
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,539 Followers

When my wife Ellen did not want to go to our school's reunion I was a little bit surprised. She had always enjoyed class. Small and bookish at first I was not attracted to her at all, preferring the more overtly sexy girls the school had to offer. Then gradually I came to appreciate her small little nose, curly light brown hair, and blue eyes. Before I knew it her mouth was wrapped around my cock in her mother's house, with her downstairs while we were supposed to be studying. She milked my load out against her small but round tits, and I was hooked on her.

We got married after she finished her degrees. At times she was a little shy and timid, but at other times she could be daring and adventurous. So I could not see why she was so put off by going to the school's reunion.

We sat down in the living room and I asked her for an explanation. She was quiet for a moment then she said "Because Professor Hanley will be there." I asked her what was wrong with that, I knew he had been a little bit tough with her but she passed his class with a top grade.

She looked down at the floor and asked me not to interrupt her and she would tell the whole story. "Towards graduation I cheated in his class and got caught. He had looked up my paper and found I had copied it nearly word for word from someone else." I was about to go back on my word and question her but decided to let her continue. "He made me nervous, I got writer's block and took an old paper from years ago from the school's archives and changed it a bit." I was stunned to hear my wife's confession she had always been a top notch student making me feel a bit stupid at times..

"Anyway he called me in after class to speak to me. He told me he would have to report the violation. I begged him not to. I had just been accepted to one my top choices for schools and this would ruin it. And there was something else, something very stupid I did. I had been angry at him for being so tough on me and had written a letter to the school board against him, a lot of it was lies. I thought he had had it in for me. He took out the letter. I felt my stomach turn to water."

"He walked around the desk and showed me that when I had written the letter I had written something on top of it and my name was right there on my so-called secret letter. He told me he had never pursued the letter further. Had he done so I would not even get to go to a community college."

"I was wearing that red dress with the white collar and cuffs with the heart shaped buttons on it, the one you called my "Little Orphan Annie" outfit. He paced back and forth. I begged him to let me go, that I'd write a new paper or do extra credit."

"He paused and told me that the world does not work that way; that he'd be in trouble if he just let it go. He went on to say he'd be putting his career at risk, that I could turn around and talk about the favor I wanted him to do to someone that could ruin him. Then he paused and said the only way this would work is if we were bound by something that neither one of us could talk about." My wife paused to nerve herself up.

"He went to the door and locked it. Then he looked at me sternly and said that if I rejected his offer it was off the table and I would have to take my chances with an academic review. Which I knew I'd lose before even entering the room. Then he came back to me I wanted to get up but he told me to stay seated. He reached down and opened his zipper. I wanted to run out of the room but knew I couldn't, then he unsnapped his pants and pulled out his cock."

I was stunned, my mind raced. Should we call the police? But if I did so it would ruin Ellen's life also and bring to light her cheating. I could instantly see why the professor said what he had said. She continued on, "I was in awe, I remember thinking about how huge it was. It wasn't even all the way up and it was so thick. I heard talk, about black guys, and there was the time me and my girlfriends peaked in the locker room when the guys were washing up, but, you know the school uses cold water and all."

Ellen laughed and then continued; "He held it straight out. I was uncertain what he wanted. I started to reach for it, but he told me to keep my hands on my sides. He put it right up to, but not quite at my mouth and told me to kiss it. I could feel the heat radiate off of that fat plum of a cock head as I smell his musk. I gave it the lightest of kisses. He smiled down at me and told me to open my mouth. I opened as wide as I could but it barely fit in. He told me to mind my teeth. He reached out and squeezed my tits as I struggled to suck his cock." I felt, to my embarrassment my own cock start to rise as my wife told her story.

I prompted Ellen to go on, "He said how sexy I looked, and that he would fuck me but did not want to risk his job or marriage, because he only like to do it "bareback." He held the back of my head and pushed more and more of his shaft down my throat telling me to relax. When I gagged he pulled it out, then pushed it back in again once I stopped coughing. All the time he told me how sexy I looked. He then told me when he came I was to swallow every drop as he squeezed my tits far harder than was comfortable."

My own cock throbbed uncomfortably; Ellen saw my discomfort and told me it was okay. "After what seemed like days he said he was close to cumming. I felt his cock twitch, and the his hands held the back of my head as he shot his spunk into my mouth. Glob after glob erupted from his cock, I knew all I could do was swallow it all. He told me to keep sucking and to get every last drop, he took his hand off of my head and squeezed yet more spunk from his dick.."

I could not believe what she was saying, but she had no reason to make it up either. I also noticed her nipples were hard, had she been turned on by what had happened, or was she turned on by telling me about it? I pondered this as she went on.

"He had me get up as he put his cock back in his pants. He had me stand up and come to his desk. He told me we had a deal. Then he got a bottle and two glasses out of a drawer, and poured what I later found out was whiskey. He half filled glass and told me to rinse my mouth out and spit it into the garbage can. I asked him if he was trying to get me drunk. He told me no, he just wanted me to wash my mouth out, then he drank his own portion. He got up and took me in his arms and kissed me, deeply, his hands squeezing my ass. He asked me if what I had done had excited me. Before I could answer he reached up my skirt and rubbed my pussy through my panties, telling me how'd he like to fuck my tight little cunt. How his big cock would make me cum like no other. Then he snaked his finger inside of my panties and rubbed my pussy. I closed my legs tightly around his hand in surprise, but he kept fingering me, then he pushed a finger inside of me."

My wife looked down at the floor, I don't think she could have turned more red than she did then. "I came so hard, again and again. Then I whispered for him to fuck me. He laughed and said he could not risk it."

"I reached over and pulled out his cock and jerked him off. He shot his load all over the bottom of my dress. He gave me some paper towels and pushed me into the now deserted hallway of the school. And that is where it ended."

She asked me if I was angry at her, and I told her no, if anything I was slightly turned on by her story. She laughed a bit. "Then there is one more thing I have to show you." She left the room for several minutes and when she came back she was wearing the same dress, it fit after all these years. Ellen has kept herself in shape. She keeled down on the floor and sucked my cock. In my own mind I thought she should go to the reunion, but first I would look up her old teacher...

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,539 Followers