Wife's Secret Past

Story Info
A holiday brings out my wife's side I never knew existed.
3.3k words
4.19
114.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been with Maria for five years and we got married last year. She has a typical Latina look, which I love so much - long curly brown hair, tanned skin and a beautiful smile. She is quite petite and slim, but still has a nice curvy body and good size tits. She acts like a good Catholic girl, but is wild in the sack. She is always hungry for sex and never said no to anything. She loves blowjobs always up for giving me one any time of day, making me feel very lucky. When we started dating it was clear that Maria had a lot of sexual experience. I never asked her about it worried about what I may find out. But from snippets of information from her friends and family it was clear that she had a very promiscuous youth.

The only thing that Maria does not like is a sight of women being together. Whenever there was a lesbian scene on TV or in films she makes it very clear that she does not approve and looks away. I figured it was part of her strict Catholic upbringing.

For this year's holiday we decided to travel to Mexico, where she is from. The plan was to spend a week by the beach in Cabo San Lucas and then a week in Maria's home town.

Before travelling Maria got in touch with her old friends, trying to arrange to meet them. She mentioned that Carmen, her best friend from university lived in Baja California, but some distance away from our resort. I could see that Maria was very keen to meet her.

"Why don't you ask Carmen to come and see us at the resort?" I asked.

"You're sure?" she replied. "It is supposed to be our romantic holiday together."

"Yes, but we are going to have lots of time. I know you want to see her and it will be just for a day or so." I could see she liked the idea and it was agreed.

We loved Baja California. The contrast between the ocean and the semi-desert was incredible. There were not many people around and you felt at one with nature. We hired a car and travelled outside the main towns. There were huge unending beaches without a soul in sight. It is a safe part of Mexico making it a perfect destination to explore natural beauty and needless to say the food is something out of this world.

Carmen arrived on our second day. She was a little taller than Maria and clearly had incredible body - hourglass figure, big butt and bit tits. She arrived on a bus and it was apparent that she was not particularly well off. She was divorced and unemployed. She said that she could not afford a hotel and needed to leave in the evening. After a quick glance at each other, we told her that she can stay with us, at least for the night.

The girls were thrilled to see each other after some years apart and hit it off as if they never parted. We headed to a secluded beach we found the previous day. It was great to see that once again there was no one else in sight. We set up some distance from the surf and the girls commenced on catching up of the years apart. My Spanish is not great and I let them get on with it. Instead I enjoyed the view.

Carmen's body was as good as I imagined. She wore a rather small bikini, which did great justice to her heavy breasts and curvy butt. After few hours at the beach we headed back to the resort.

Carmen went to have a shower and I was left with Maria in the room.

"What do you think about Carmen?" asked Maria. After a few years together I can tell if I am being tested.

"She seems great. You were good friends before?" I tried to change the subject.

"Best friends," she said, "She has nice body doesn't she?"

The test continued I figured "Not bad, but I prefer yours."

"She had a really good boob job," Maria said after some time.

"I did not realise they were fake!"

"I wish I had tits like that," said Maria while looking at the mirror and pushing up her tits.

"I wish you did too," I thought. "Don't be silly, I love your chichitas," I said instead and leaned down to kiss her tits. Now one thing Maria loves is having her tits kissed. She did not resist much and I pulled down her bra to suck her nipples. She pushed my head down and was clearly loving it.

"Oh, sorry!" said Carmen with a smile as she walked from the bathroom. Maria quickly pulled up her bra and we started giggling like a bunch of kids.

"I'd better go and have a shower now," I said and run to the bathroom.

I walked out some time later with a towel wrapped around me to see Maria and Carmen chatting.

"Tom, I want you to have a look at Carmen's breasts," she said in a business like manner, "and see if you like them. I think I want to get mine done like that as well."

"OK," I said somewhat surprised.

Carmen also looked surprised. "Don't be shy," said Maria to Carmen.

"I am not," said Carmen with hesitation gone as she decided to play along. She reached down and slowly opened her robe.

It was my and Maria's time to be surprised. Beneath the robe Carmen was completely nude showing off her perfect curves complete with a shaven pussy. But her tits were the star attraction. They were perfect - big, round, great shape and nice perky nipples.

"Wow," I could not help but say. "Tom!", said Maria and hit me playfully on the shoulder. I figured Maria did not expect Carmen to be as gorgeous as that and to be without knickers. But it was too late now.

"They look good," I said with rapidly drying mouth "and quite natural."

"My doctor is a genius. It cost my ex a lot of money. I can give you his details," said Carmen to Maria. "I am sure Tom will be happy to pay. They are worth the money aren't they?" she asked looking at me and giving her tits a little shake with a look of innocence on her face.

"Yes!" I said rather too quickly. "I mean they are very good... to look at... and stuff..." I mumbled like an idiot and shut up with a look of embarrassment. Both girls laughed at my reaction and this broke the ice a bit.

"Do they feel natural as well?" asked Maria. "I heard you can lose sensitivity in the nipples".

"You can feel for yourself," said Carmen. To my surprise Maria reached out and started to gently touch Carmen's boobs.

"You are great," said Maria staring mesmerised at Carmen's tits. "What do you think?" she asked directing the question to me.

"You can feel as well," said Carmen.

I reached out and felt the most perfect boobs I have ever seen. They were as nice to touch as they were to look at. "This day took a strange turn," I thought as me and my wife stood stroking quietly a pair of most amazing boobs.

"I love them," said Maria after a while. "And clearly Tom likes them as well," she said looking down my front. I was standing there with a raging erection clearly visible under the towel. Maria touched it playfully and said "You'd better get back to the shower to take care of that." I left sheepishly as both girls laughed.

When I walked out things were back to normal. That evening we went out for amazing seafood and had a few drinks. We got some drinks and headed back to the hotel room. Girls were quite tipsy, fired up some Latin beats and started dancing. I got some ice and glasses, poured myself a drink and sat back on the sofa enjoying the view.

Soon girls got tired and sat down with me to have a drink. We chatted and Carmen and Maria told me stories from their past. With each drink they got more and more racy.

"We were best friends you know," said Carmen. "We even lost virginity together".

"Really?" I asked.

"Do you remember Raul?" she asked Maria.

"Of course I do!" answered Maria.

"We were both virgins when we came to college," explained Carmen. "I started dating Raul soon after. He was a few years older and was very experienced. I lost my virginity to him and it was very special. He was so gentle that it never hurt."

"I was so jealous!" said Maria.

"But that's what friends are for," said Carmen with a wink. "I hooked them up the next day."

"Wow," was all I could manage.

"We shared a few guys after that," continued Carmen. "Do you remember Martin?" she said and both started laughing.

"We were roommates and Maria dated this guy for a few months, he was around all the time. We decided to have some fun and I started flirting with him like mad. I walked around in smallest dresses and acted like a complete whore!"

"And I pretended I did not see anything," said Maria. "One day after we had sex I asked him to get me a glass of water from the kitchen. Carmen then 'accidentally' walked in on him butt naked wearing next to nothing as well."

"I gave him the best blow job of his life and sent him back to Maria."

"We then spent weeks both having sex with him," said Maria. "I cannot remember what happened to him in the end."

"I think we fucked him to death!" said Carmen and both laughed.

I laughed as well. I felt a bit jealous, but it was quite hot to hear this stuff.

"Sometimes we had threesomes with guys. That's when I realised I liked girls more than guys," said Carmen. This took us all by surprise and conversation stopped suddenly.

Maria got up and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

"What did I say? It was just some fun we had in college, no big deal," said Carmen.

"I never imagined Maria has been with a girl before."

"Oh, she was wild back then. I am sure she is still!" replied Carmen.

"She is pretty wild," I admitted, "but she is not interested in girls at all. I guess people change."

"Maybe you are right. But then I didn't. As much as I like having fun with guys I cannot just stick with one. Believe me I have tried."

Maria come back and we chatted a bit more before heading to bed. Carmen got the sofa for the night and kissed each other goodnight.

The next day we went back to our secluded beach. Girls were back to chatting in Spanish without a stop. Again we were completely alone and Maria took off her bra to sunbathe topless. Carmen followed suit without a comment.

In a little while we went for a swim together. I had to pinch myself splashing around with two gorgeous topless women on a secluded Mexican beach. When we got back to our spot, Maria said she did not want tan lines and took off her bikini bottom. I was disappointed that Carmen kept her little string bikini on.

In a little while Maria asked me to put some sunscreen on her back. I did so while they chatted away. I did her back, arms and moved down to her bottom. I started to rub lotion on her buttocks expecting her to object, but no objection came. Carmen watched me while chatting with Maria.

"Fine," I thought, "I can play this game," and continued rubbing lotion on her bum taking care of every little bit. I brushed her pussy, gently at first and then more obviously. Again no objections. She even opened up her legs a little. I finished off her legs and gave her a playful bite on the bum.

"Thank you carinito," said Maria. "Carmen, do you want some as well?"

"Yes, please," said Carmen.

"The ante is up," I thought. I rubbed lotion onto Carmen's back keeping an eye on Maria for her reaction. To my surprise, there was none. "Do you want me to do your legs as well?" I asked Carmen. "Yes, please," came a reply.

"You're sure you don't want to take your bikini off? There is no one around," asked Maria.

"You are right," said Carmen, reached back and undid the knots of her bikini. "Tom can you take them off please," she arched her pelvis up. I glanced at Maria and seeing no objection took them off, getting an eyeful of Carmen's lush shaven pussy.

I did her bum and legs as quickly and professionally as possible worried about the reaction from Maria. She may be acting cool now, but I will get some later. But she paid almost no attention and seemed completely chilled.

"Thank you honey, you can do our fronts later," she winked at me. I could not believe my luck.

"What about Tom? With his Anglo-Saxon heritage he is bound to get burned," Carmen asked in Spanish. The word 'gringo' may have been used.

"OK, you can do it," said Maria. I laid down on back thinking that I was in a dream and terrified I may wake. Carmen kneeled down next to me and started to oil my chest. My concern shifted to my erection, which was now in plain sight and getting out of control.

"Let me join you," Maria said and sat down on my other side. Now I had two ladies massaging me.

"Shouldn't he be nude as well?" asked Carmen.

"Good point," said Maria and started to peel off my swimming trunks. My junior self burst onto the scene to the delight of the girls. My Spanish is bad, but I took "que grande" from Carmen as a complement.

They were rubbing oil all over my body with both Carmen and Maria brushing my erect penis with increasing frequency. Maria then put a towel over my face and told me to stay put. My hands settled on two incredible butts on either side of me and soon after I felt a mouth on penis. Not knowing who it was made me stiff like a rock. Girls hands were all over me and I could not tell who it was. It may have been Maria or Carmen or both. My fantasy was in an overdrive.

In a little while Maria moved to position her tits over my mouth so I could suck her nipples. I felt Carmen move to sit between my legs and soon I felt her mouth on my cock. Now there was no doubt. I lasted only a few minutes before blissfully exploding in her mouth.

We sat around for a few hours afterwards swimming, chatting and hanging together. It felt like the most natural thing - three of us being naked on a secluded beach. But the sun started to set and we reluctantly headed back.

At the hotel I had shower first and Maria went next. I lay on the bed watching TV when she walked out of the bathroom completely nude. Carmen gave her a kiss on the lips and went to have shower next. I could tell Maria meant business. She sat down next to me and started to stroke my body. My hand settled around her lovely butt. Maria opened the towel I was wearing and started to blow me.

Soon after Carmen walked out from the shower wearing a towel. She looked casually at Maria going down on me and dropped her towel. I prayed she would join. Instead she did something even better. She came over to the bed and sat down behind Maria, who had her butt up in the air working on my penis. Carmen stroke her butt a little and then reached down and commenced to lick her pussy and butt. To my surprise Maria did not resist - perhaps she thought it was me. Before long Maria started moaning and could no longer continue sucking me. She held my penis against her face exclaiming loudly as she had an orgasm.

We then sat down on the bed in a circle kissing and stoking each other. Maria then told Carmen "Mas" and laid down on her back. Carmen crouched on her knees and started to lick out Maria again. I found myself standing back admiring the view with Carmen's spread butt cheeks in front of me. Carmen looked back for a moment and said "Be gentle please, I have not been with a guy for a long time." Seeing no objection from Maria I inserted myself into her sweet tight pussy and started to thrust slowly gradually picking up tempo. Maria was in the world of her own at this stage beyond caring. I figured if we are cheating at the same time it does not count.

By the sound of it Maria came again and soon I felt that Carmen is close to orgasm as well. I was close to bursting myself, but felt I should try to bring her to orgasm. I will show her that guys are useful for some things as well. She was getting closer and closer and so was I. I must pull out I kept thinking, but then I thought what if I don't and came at once filling Carmen's pussy with cum. Carmen came at once as well.

That night we shared the bed. Maria lay in the middle. I think she was a little jealous after all. In the morning we had sex together while Carmen was taking a shower. We lay hugging and she told me she found the sight of Carmen sucking my dick on the beach very arousing. That got me hard again and we started to make love. Maria was on her back and I was holding up her legs up thrusting her pussy.

Carmen came out from the shower and come over to stand by the side of the bed. Maria reached out to stroke Carmen's legs. Carmen climbed onto the bed lowering her butt onto Maria's face. I continue to fuck Maria while facing Carmen. I reached out to touch her beautiful tits and we started to kiss each other.

Carmen moved her head down towards Maria's pussy looking at my penis moving in and out. I pulled it out and guided it towards her mouth. She readily accepted and started sucking. I then alternated between fucking Maria and pulling out for Carmen to lick it.

I then took my penis out and Carmen started to lick out Maria in a 69 position. I started to masturbate watching the sight getting closer and closer to cumming. Carmen could see what I was doing and opened her mouth in anticipation. I came all over her face getting a good load into the mouth and onto Maria's pussy. Carmen commenced to lick out Maria while I collapsed back completely spent.

Afterwards the three of us stayed in the bed for a little while. Carmen had to leave soon and girls were clearly sad to part. Carmen and Maria went to have a shower together. They were taking a long time and when I poked my head in to check on them I saw my Maria on her knees licking out Carmen standing in the shower. How much has changed in a few days!

Later on we said our goodbyes and sent Carmen on her way. "I look forward to seeing your other friends honey," I said getting a playful smack on my shoulder from Maria.