Wife's Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Seduction of wife.
1.3k words
97.3k
24
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers

"That is great," said Bill, "but I still want to find out how hot that little pussy of yours is, so what are we going to do about that?"

"I don't know," I said while looking up at him.

He took me by the hand, pulled me to my feet. "Let's go to your bedroom," he said.

I led Bill up the stairs to the bedroom I shared with my husband. Once in the bedroom, Bill asked me which side of the bed my husband slept on and once I told him, he lay down where my husband always slept.

"Well, it is your fault that my cock is soft now, so it is up to you to get it hard again so that I can fuck that hot pussy of yours," he told me.

"I will try," I told Bill as I got on the bed. I took Bill's soft cock in my hand and began to gently stroke it while playing with his balls with my other hand.

"You are going to have to do more than that" he told me.

I moved down between his legs and gently licked the big purple head of his cock. Since his cock was soft, I had no trouble getting all of it in my mouth. I gently sucked on it and while using my tongue to gently lick it.

"Your mouth feels great," Bill said. "You are a natural cock sucker." I bet you love a big cock in your mouth," he added.

I continued to gently suck on Bill's cock, but was still having trouble getting it hard. I didn't know what to do, and to this day don't know why I asked him what I did. I asked Bill if he liked the idea of me sucking his cock while he was lying where my husband does. That must have had an effect on him because his cock began to grow in my mouth. It wasn't long before Bill was completely hard again.

"Oh yeah," Bill said. "I love the though of you sucking my cock right here where your hubby will be sleeping, and I like the idea even more that your hubby will be sleeping in the very spot where I fucked his wife."

"OK," he said, "it is time for you to play cowgirl and ride your horse." He told me to straddle him and once I did, he told me to take his cock and rub it on my pussy.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"It feels great," I told him.

"I bet it is going to feel even better once you sit down on it and feel my big cock in that hot pussy of your," he said.

I began to lower myself down on Bill's hard cock, guiding it to my waiting pussy. The head of his cock was so big now that it was stretching my pussy lips as I lowered myself slowly down on it, until I had all of it in my hot pussy.

I slowly began to ride up and down on Bill's cock as he played with my tits. "I bet you will think of my big cock the next time you ride your husband in this very spot," he said.

"Oh yes," I replied. "I will think about how good your big cock felt in my pussy as I ride my hubby's cock."

"Ride me like you ride your hubby," Bill said to me. I began to ride him faster and faster, driving his hard cock all the way into my hot pussy. It wasn't long before Bill put his hands on my hips and stopped me.

"Stop before I cum," he told me. "I want to you to lay here in your hubby's place while I give your pussy a fucking it won't forget," he said.

I moved off of Bill and he moved over in the bed. He then had me to lie down in my hubby's place. Bill then moved between my legs and pulled my legs up, playing them on his shoulders. "This opens that hot pussy of yours all the way for my big cock," he said as he slid his hard cock into my very wet pussy.

At first Bill slowly drove his cock all the way into my pussy, but it wasn't long before he was driving into me with force, causing the entire bed to shake. "I don't want you to change the sheets until your hubby comes home and sleeps on them," he said as he fucked me harder and harder. "You can dim the lights so that he can't see the stains that we are putting on the sheets," Bill added.

The idea of my husband sleeping on the stain covered sheets sent me over the top. I had a fantastic climax and Bill could tell because my whole body shook and I couldn't help moaning out loud.

It wasn't long after I climaxed that I felt Bill shooting his hot cum deep into my pussy. "Oh yeah, cowgirl," he said, "filling that hot pussy of your full of cum."

Bill rolled off of me and when I started to get up, he told me to remain lying there so that his cum mixed with my pussy juices could stain the sheets real good. We laid there and Bill played with my tits, every now and then dipping a finger into my pussy getting it coated with his cum and my juices and then making me suck his finger clean. I was reluctant to do that, but after the first time, realized that it didn't taste bad at all.

After about an hour, Bill got up, dressed and left.

My husband called me later that night and asked me where I had been. He said that he had been trying to call me and no one answered the phone. I told him that I had been getting my tits sucked. "Really? he asked.

"Yes," I told him and also told him that Bill did a great job sucking them.

"Did he get any pussy?" he asked.

I wasn't sure about telling my husband about Bill fucking me, so for the time being, I told him "no". Too bad my husband said.

A couple of days later my husband came home from his trip and couldn't wait to get me in bed. He had me tell him all the details while he sucked on my tits and fingered my pussy. Of course, I only told him about Bill sucking my tits and how good it felt.

"Well", he said, "Bill said that you had the nicest tits he has ever sucked on and that you had a hot pussy." My husband saying this really shocked me. What I didn't know was that my husband had talked to Bill later the night that Bill fucked me.

"You talked to him? I asked.

"Yeah, and he really liked your tits and pussy. He said that he really enjoyed playing with your tits and sucking on them, but that your pussy was the greatest," he told me.

I was sort of mad about Bill telling my husband about what had happened, but at the same time, it sort of turned me on knowing that another man was telling my husband how hot he had gotten me and what a great fuck I was. Of course, I didn't tell my husband that, but I guess he could tell by how wet my pussy was getting.

My husband fucked me three times before the night was over and I lost count of the number of climaxes I had.

Of course, there was one thing that I husband didn't know and Bill didn't tell him, that he slept on sheets stained with a mixture of Bill's cum and my juices.

sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Again, the brevity

removes a lot of the potential erotic content. That's unfortunate. You need to give us a lot more about the people involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice touch !!!!!

Loved the flow of the story line. The "stain " angle , and body position unique. Keep writing.

Don

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 13 years ago
So REAL; OH So REAL

You have a talent for writing, and for keeping us guys horny even when we're only sitting in front of a monitor. I can do more than "imagine" what's happening ... because it paterns situations similar to what some of your readers have experienced. I know my bride and I have. Please continue. Tell us what else your imagination can do to keep your "men" stimulated ... hopefully for YOU. You will have many followers ... and they all won't be stalkers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved this

hope there is more about Bill and the Wife. Will read any other story you have writen.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink Wife over drinks and screws her Husbands friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories