Wife's Sex Act Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formaze
formaze
185 Followers

Susan smiled, "slut."

Beth smiled back, "whore."

I started to feel the beginnings of something wonderful boiling in my balls.

Beth rocked slowly taking the full length of my cock in and all the way out of her hot wet tunnel every time she pressed her cunt onto me. "You want to eat my cunt while he's fucking me, whore?"

"I sure do, you slut," Susan said. "Just like you want to lick my asshole so he can butt fuck me."

"I bet you want to watch me suck his cock after he's had it all the way up your whore of an ass too," Beth said. "Right, bitch?"

Susan moved closer and started pulling hard on Beth's nipples with one hand alternating left to right. "I know you will, you fucking slut. Just like you'll want to spit his load of cum into my whore of a mouth before you go down on me and eat my drooling cunt with your sluttly lips."

Beth moaned deeply. My balls were starting to swell and strain now.

"I'm going to blow your husband later," Beth said. "Then when I come back over here and find you sucking my husband's cock I'm going to spit his jism up your ass to lube it up so mine can butt fuck your whore body and add his load of sperm to your husband's."

"Oh god," Susan said. "That does sound like a slutty thing for you. Would you like me to start collecting my husband's jism in a cup for you each morning so you can drop by and have a swallow?"

"Yes," Beth said fucking me. "Yes! I do want you to do that and I'll let you eat my husband's cum out of my well used cunt at the same time."

"What a fucking slut," Susan said now twisting Beth's right nipple so hard beth winched. "I think I'll sit on your husband's face right now so he can eat me out while fucking you so the two of us can pull on each other's tits and make out."

"No," Beth said. "Make him tongue your asshole so it is good and ready for his hard cock, you whore."

"Cunt," Susan said moving to straddle my face.

"Fucking bitch," Beth said moving more slowly on my cock so I felt every throb of her pussy. "You're just a dirty fucking whore who loves to fuck my husband and eat my tight little twat."

Susan pressed her asshole to my lips. "That's right, slut."

I was in heaven. Licking Susan's ass as she ground on my face. I could feel her pussy dripping on my chin while she and Beth started fondling each other and Beth continued to slowly fuck me in long deep strokes. My cock was throbbing like it would blow apart at any moment.

"You love cock," Susan said. "You're a fucking cock slut, cum slut, cock whore."

Beth moaned and then it was quiet other than the sounds of fucking and kissing and heavy breathing. I felt Susan moving so the round nub of my chin pushed into her cunt while my tongue delved up into her asshole. She was into this, I could tell. On my cock I could feel Beth shuddering now and then, her orgasm growing closer.

"Mmmmmm," the girls moaned together. "Yea..umm..mmmm."

I wondered where Jill was with her big naked tits. This would have been a great photo for our wall. I tried reaching for the camera and found just an edge of it. Unable to see with Susan's ass cheeks wrapped around my face and my tongue up her butt I maneuvered the camera to where I guessed it might capture something and started snapping picks this way and that.

"I'm..." Beth started. "Uh... God."

Her pussy contracted on my cock like a vice. It hurt it was so fucking tight.

"Come on, you slut!" Susan said. "Do it, fucking do it! Have an orgasm you slut!"

I think it was all Beth could do. Her body didn't thrash it just clenched and pulsed as her cunt grabbed at my cock for dear orgasmic life. I couldn't see and just clicked the camera as I felt her hot pussy rippling on my pecker.

"Breath, Beth." Susan said. "Tell me how your slutty cunt feels on his god damn huge fucking cock."

I heard a slap. Then another. Beth's cunt was so tight on my cock I started to wonder if it was safe. My balls were full as a mother fucker too by this stage and I wanted desperately to feel her keep fucking me so I could blow a load.

"Fuckin' bitch!" Beth screamed and suddenly Susan was thrown off of me. "I'll teach you to call me a fucking slut!"

"Cunt!" Susan yelled.

Beth yanked that tight hot twat off my cock and lept on top of Susan planting her wet beaver on our neighbor's wife's face. "Eat me, whore!"

This was fanastic! Here was my wife face sitting Susan. Both of their tits were full and puffy from all the pulling, twisting and yanking. My god it was an eye full.

"Fuck her, Ken!" Beth said grasping Susan's ankles and spreading her legs wide for me. "Take some photos first and then shove that beautiful cock into her wanten whore of a cunt."

Susan looked like she was trying to dislodge Beth from her face but I wasn't buying it. I knew she wanted to eat that cunt more. So I took photos, lots of them and then handed the camera to Beth and positioned my cock right at Susan's waiting pussy.

"Should I lube it up with her cunt juice and shove it up her ass?" I asked.

"Hell yes," Beth said. "That's just what this whore needs."

I began to slowly run the length of my cock forward and back so it rubbed Susan's clit. "I'll tease her first."

"No," Beth said. "Shove your cock up her ass!"

"Now?" I asked.

Beth smiled and nodded.

I pulled back knowing my cock was already very well lubed and that Susan's ass was nice and wet from my tongue and plunged hard and deep in the first thrust. A muffled scream came from Beth's cunt.

"Eat me, bitch!" Beth said moving her arms wide so Susan's legs opened further inviting me to shove my cock harder and deeper into her ass.

Susan was doing just that. I could see her chin chewing and her tongue sometimes slipping past her lower lip and over Beth's clit as she ate my wife's hot cunt and took my fat full cock deep up her ass. Moans and gasps for air were all that came from her for long moments while I plunged in and out of her butt with my thick head popping out and back in over and over.

"Don't shoot in her," Beth said. "I want to suck your hot load and spit it down this whore's mouth."

"Fuck yes!" I said. I was amazed at the open use of so much dirty talk by my wife. She'd been shy just so few weeks before. "Fuck yes!"

"Pound her ass, Ken!" Beth said. "You like using our little whore, don't you? You like shoving your manly cock into our neighbor's wife."

"I do," I said. "Oh god I fucking sure do."

"Sure?" Beth asked? "Like you want to shoot gallons of sperm up her dirty little cunt eating whore's asshole?"

"She is a whore," I said balling Susan's asshole.

Beth smiled. "And I'm a fucking slut!"

My balls were signaling a sudden wave of fireworks. "Oh fucking god, baby! I'm going to come hard."

Beth looked at Susan's waist and dove down to latch her face on Susan's cunt. The sight of my wife eating her pussy as I was butt fucking her drove me completely insane. I started thrashing and slamming my cock up the whore's ass. Pounding and lunging so it got deep inside and all around her fucking asshole.

Then my wife pulled back, arching and lifting herself from Susan's face before crawling back so her lips were just inches from Susan's lips. "Now come for us, Ken. Shoot that load in my mouth."

I didn't want to pull out of Susan. It felt so fucking good burried in her tight fucking asshole. Beth started licking her lips and Susan with her eyes wide as hell did the same.

"Come on, Ken," Susan said. "She's a cum sucking slut, blow that hot load down your wife's throat!"

"You want me to?" I asked.

"Yes, Ken," Susan said. "I'll jack you off into the slut's lips and take your cum from her like the nasty whore I am."

"Oh god!" I said. That was all I could stand and I yanked back ripping my inflated cock from Susan's asshole. It glistened and had ruddy patches of shit on it as I climbed forward dangling it between Susan's tits and pushed it to Beth's open lips.

"Nasty," Beth said before wrapping her mouth around my cock. "Mmmmmm."

"What a slut!" Susan said as she caressed my nuts and started pumping at the base of my cock. "She really wants it, Ken! Come on, blow for us. Fuck your wife's face!"

"Finger your pussy," I said.

Beth looked up at me with my cock head in her lips and shoved a hand down to her cunt.

"Feed some to Susan while I come," I said.

Beth went for it, fingering herself and then shoving her fingers in Susan's lips. As she did I blasted.

My body burned it was so hard. Thick full ropes erupted into Beth's mouth. She sucked but couldn't handle it all, so large gobs started to run to her chin. I pulled back as another load blasted out and ran hot and fast across her lips and cheek and into her hair. Then again into her eye and across her nose.

"Nice!" Susan said pumping my cock. "Let it all out, Ken. Give her your fuck juice."

Beth looked down and used her fingers to pry Susan's mouth open. She watched as the first glob ran from her chin to splatter onto Susan's lower lip and then opened her lips so a long flow of it ran between them. All the while Susan pumped my cock against Beth's cheek.

Susan gurgled and blew a large sperm bubble which beth leaned down and licked. They both had so much jism still in their mouths that it didn't even pop as she pressed her lips to Susan's. I moaned from the hand job I was still receiving and watched as the two horny women tongue fucked each other with my creamy load.

"Damn," I said. "That is amazing, let me get the camera."

They kept at it while I took some more pictures. Large bubbles of sperm kept forming where their lips met.

"Hey," I said. "Both of you blow a bubble and look at the camera then each other."

They did and I got one of the best shots of the two hot women with lusty eyes and parted sexy lips with their sperm bubbles just touching.

"Great!" I said. "Jill will fucking love that one."

formaze
formaze
185 Followers
12