Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Jennifer's night with Andre continues.
9.1k words
4.61
32.6k
43

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers

I walked into my bedroom, for some odd reason I had my arms covering my breasts. It was odd because it was not like Andre had not seen them, and I saw Andre lying on my bed naked and propped up against the head board; his penis was semi erect and still looked large. I did notice he had taken his socks off.

"Damn about time." He told me and sat up on the edge of the bed. "Well get your fine ass over here."

I walked slowly to him and stood about a foot in front of him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. At first I flinched when he reached for me but then start giggling when he pulled me to him and then started moaning when he put his mouth on my erect pink nipple. I threw my head back and wrapped my hands around the back of his head and then lifted my legs and straddled him. Andre was attacking my nipples with his mouth and tongue and even little nips with his teeth, that cause me to give gasping moans of pleasure, and he took one of my legs and moved and then the other so I was now sitting against him with my legs on the bed. Andre moved on hand down my back, under my panties, and to my butt.; all the time still sucking and teasing and biting my nipples while I moaned, whimpered, or gasped in the pleasure of it. I could feel his penis stiffen and become erect again and started grinding against it. One of his hands held my butt and the other was resting on the small of my back.

Now I don't have a fat ass but neither do I have a skinny butt like Sarah does, I have a very nice butt; not too small and not too big, and besides my breasts it's the most complimented part of my body. I hate vanity in others and myself, but to be honest I do get a lot of men and maybe even some women looking at me when I walk by specially when I am at the beach or the pool wearing my bikini. They start at my face, move to my breasts, and when I walk away look at my butt. So I have a very nice butt and when Andre put his hand on it, his hands were so large just one covered up both butt cheeks.

Andre took his mouth off my breasts and nipples and kissed his way up my neck and then started kissing my lips. I kissed him back much harder and moved my legs so my knees were now on the bed and used my body to push him back on the bed. As we made out I felt his hand ran down my butt crack and I remembered what I saw earlier that night when Carl had stuck his finger up Sarah's butt. My fear of Andre doing that to me was unwarranted because his hand and finger went lower and I gasped into his mouth when his finger entered my pussy and again when another finger entered me. Andre did not just thrust his fingers in and out of me but twisted and twirled them inside me and it drove me crazy with desire and the need to feel his penis inside me.

"Damn that pussy is just soaked." Andre commented as he started kissing my neck.

"Please Andre...please put it in me...please I want to feel it in me." I pleaded with him as I grinded my hips to feel his penis against me.

"OH GOD!" I cried out loudly when Andre put a third finger inside me. "Please...Oh God please, Andre."

I cried out again when Andre grabbed my hair and pulled my head back; but this time I did not feel just pain of it. This time the pain was mixed with an odd feeling of pleasure and submissiveness that made me actually shiver with excitement.

"Please what?" He asked me still pulling my hair hard.

"I want you inside me."

"What do you want inside you and where do you want it." He teased me and moved his fingers in my pussy in so many various ways that I was moaning loudly.

"You...Oh God...please...don't...please just put it inside me!"

"Say it! You know what you want and what you are so say it!" He demanded and pulled my hair even harder which again excited me and made me feel so helpless.

I never was one for much dirty talk during sex. I never cried out for someone to fuck me or use vulgar words or phrases and the three men I had been with up until that moment never talked dirty to me either. About the dirtiest thing I said was "put it inside me." And that was to my husband during the first few years of our marriage when our passion for each other was still burning. Sean knew how to play with my pussy and knew where my clit was and he would tease me until I was pleading with him to "put it inside me." So while I never had an orgasm I did get aroused and feel the need to have my pussy penetrated. But none of those tines, even my wedding night, did I have the need to be fucked as I did right now. I did not just want Andre to "put it inside me", I wanted him to fuck me and fuck me so hard with his big black dick.

That Andre wanted to and enjoyed degrading me sexually had been obvious since we left the club. That he enjoyed being a dominate lover and how he controlled me was very evident in the way he treated me. He enjoyed seeing me cry, he enjoyed taunting me, he enjoyed hearing me beg, and he even seemed to enjoy hurting me. Whether he treated all girls he had sex with like he was treating me I did not know, but the way he kept reminding me that I was white and he was black made me think that he just enjoyed debasing white girls he had sex with; by some of his comments I knew I was not the first white girl he fucked. Maybe he also enjoyed degrading me because I was older and married as well. Maybe he treated all girls like this regardless of their race. I didn't know, all I was sure of was that I wanted him inside me, my vagina craved and ached for him to be inside me, and that being humiliated and dominated by a young black man excited me sexually like nothing I ever felt before.

Was it just Andre doing all this to me that excited me or was it because he was black and any black man doing this to me would have aroused me so much? That question I could not answer and never would because this was a one time thing and after tonight, after I became his white whore for one night only, I would never see him again and I would never do anything like this again. As much as it turned me on sexually, I knew this was not who I was and I knew this is not who I wanted to be. I did not want to be some white trash whore to a young black man or any man. I had more self-respect and dignity than that; except for tonight. Tonight I would surrender all my dignity and be treated as a whore; it was something I had no control over and to my utter shame something I did not want to have control over. Tomorrow I would deal with the guilt and my shame, but not tonight. To quote my favorite fictional protagonist Scarlet O'Hara, "I will think of that tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day."

"Ohhh God...please...please Andre...ohh my God I can't take it! Please put it in me!" I once again begged.

Andre's fingers were working their magic inside my pussy and I was so wet that I could the squishy sounds his fingers going in and out and twisting and twirling inside my pussy. I could feel my sex fluids dampening my pubic hairs and the outside of my sex. I could even feel my upper, inner thighs slick from my own fluids. Oh I needed him so bad! So bad that I was almost crying from my aching craving and tears formed in my eyes.

"Say it, bitch! Tell me what you want and what you are!" Andre said in a more commanding voice and pulled my hair back again but this time a lot harder than before causing even more tears to form in my eyes. Even though Andre was gripping my hair tight I managed to shake my head "no".

I knew what Andre wanted me to say, not the exact words but I knew what he was trying to get me to admit to him and even to myself, and even though I knew inside me what I wanted and what I was to Andre and what I wanted to be for him; I just could not say or admit it out loud. It would be so easy right? Just say the words that would express my desires. I am sure most girls in the situation I was in would have easily blurted them out, but I just couldn't. I was a young lady who was raised as I was did not say such things or worse admit to desiring such things. Saying and wanting such things was not what a good moral girl would say or want. Plus I was known to be a stubborn person and if I admitted to Andre out loud what I knew I wanted and he knew what I wanted, then that would have meant he had won and broke me and I would then do almost anything he wanted of me that night.

Andre let go of my hair and brought his mouth once more to my chest and started sucking and licking and biting my nipples. His small bites on my nipples felt like it sent a charge of electricity from my nipples to my clit. I moaned out again and again and once more gripped his head tight and he moved his other hand to my butt. I had to smile to myself a little because it appeared for the first time that night I had won the battle of wills between us and he had given up trying to get me to say more nasty things for him.

"No...please...put them back in...please And...AIEEEEEEEE!" I screamed out.

Andre had removed his fingers from my pussy and I started begging him to put them back in until he reached up more and found my clit, which caused me to make a loud squealing moan. I was actually surprised he found my clit; of my limited number of lovers I had only my husband ever found my clit and introduced me to the pleasures it gave. I was surprised and eighteen year old boy knew how it pleased a girl and even knew where it was.

"AIEEEEEE...OHHHHH...AIEEEEEE...OH GOD...OH GOD...OH MY GOD!...AIEEEE!" I moaned and squealed and cried out in loudly. Andre's big black fingers were slick with the natural lubricant of my pussy and he worked my clit very well.

Of course I enjoyed my clit being played with and Sean used to do it often in our foreplay and he was very good with it and knew how to stimulate it, but no matter how long he played with my clit I would not orgasm. It was the same with Andre, it felt incredible but I knew it would not bring me to orgasm. Sadly nothing was ever going to make me cum and I had to live with that. But even though I knew I was not going to orgasm, I wanted Andre's penis in me so bad. I wanted him to fill my pussy with his black cock.

As Andre played with my clit, moving his fingers back to my pussy and getting them lubricated again when they dried out and bringing them back to my clit, I was moaning and squealing and making all kind of odd erotic sounds of pleasure. I was not just a "lay there and make no sound" type of girl when I had sex. I made moans and grunts and sounds of pleasure and Sean even teased me on our wedding night by calling me and "Oh God girl" and after I asked what he meant he said I moaned out "Oh God" a lot. I giggled and told him to hush. But the sounds I was making now and the volume of my sounds of delight I never made before. At one point I even had to question where these sounds where coming from until I realized it was me.

I felt Andre use his other hand and spread my butt cheek apart as I just gripped his head tighter and he ran his finger's down my butt crack again and I waited with a anticipation for when I knew he was going to finger fuck my pussy while playing with my clit. His finger ran over the outside of my pussy and then inside me and I gasped and then he thrist in and out of me with two fingers all the while playing with my clit. I was going crazy but I did nto beg him to fuck me. I had already won that battle and I knew he was a man, an eighteen year old, and it would not be to much longer before he could not take it any longer and needed to fuck me for his orgasmic release. His large penis was rock hard and pressing to thigh. I felt Andre remove his fingers form my pussy and was confident it would be very soon when instead of his fingers in my pussy it would be his cock.

"NO! OHHH GOD NO, NO, NO...PLEASE NOT THERE! OWWWWWW! IT HURTS!" I begged and cried out in pain.

Andre had slid his finger up my butt crack and being slick with my sex fluid he inserted his large finger in my tight butthole.

"STOP!" I cried out again as his finger went deeper into my butt. "IT HURTS! I DON'T LIKE THAT...UGHUGHUGH...GOD, ANDRE, PLEASE STOP! THAT'S GROSS AND IT HURTS!"

"Shhh, shut up, bitch. I don't care if you like it; I do." Andre whispered in my ear. "Fuck that asshole is tight."

Andre removed his other fingers from my pussy and wrapped them around my waist to hold me so I could not get away and started kissing my neck and circling his finger inside my butt.

Now the old Jennifer, the Jennifer I was before I got in the back seat of that car with Andre, would have jumped up, maybe even slapped him in the face for doing that filthy nasty thing to her, and made him leave. But the new Jennifer that this eighteen year old black thug had turned me into that night did not. I did not even try and struggle; I just submitted to him and what he was doing to me while I begged him to take his finger out of my butthole.

Realizing I was not going to struggle and escape his filthy fingering of my butt, Andre moved his other hand back under my panties and to my pussy again. Instead of playing with my clit he inserted three of his large fingers into my wet sex and at the same time put another finger in my butt and started finger fucking both my pussy and ass.

"UGH!! STOP...OH GOD PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS...AWWWWWW GOD IT HURTS!" I kept crying out and begging him to stop but he did not and just continued to finger fuck both my holes and moved his mouth back to my breasts.

It did hurt! It was a burning type pain as he fingered my ass and I could feel the friction of his fingers between my ass and pussy inside me. I kept screaming for him to stop but still did not try and get away. Andre just kept fingering me, sometimes thrusting inside my pussy and ass hard and other times driving them deep into both my holes and making circular motions inside me; all the time sucking and licking and biting my nipples. After several moments of being tortured like that, the pain in my butt started to ease up as his finger stretched me apart and then something weird happened.

I began to feel this strange but very pleasant feeling in my ass. It felt very odd but also good, very good. It was and is hard for me to describe the pleasant feeling, but it was like I could feel his fingers in m pussy and ass rubbing together between whatever flesh there was inside me. It was like his fingers in my ass were somehow connected to my pussy and they stimulated each other and the more he fingered fucked both my holes the pleasure increased.

"OHHH MY GOD! OH GOD, OH GOD, UHHHHHH FUCK...OHHH GOD." My cries of pain and begging him to stop turned into screams of pleasure. "DON'T STOP...OHHH GOD PLEASE DON'T STOP, ANDRE...OHHH MY GOD!"

Andre did not stop, my moans and screams of pleasure encouraged him and he started fucking my hole even harder and faster and it felt great. I just screamed out and moaned and even started grinding my hips into his fingers to feel more of the pleasure it he was giving me while my hands tightly wrapped around his neck. Andre started sucking and biting my nipples even harder and the pain of his bites on my nipples only seemed to increase my pleasure.

"MORE...HARDER...OHH GOD PLEASE DON'T STOP! OHHHH FUCK...OHHH FUCK...OHHH MY GOD...YES, YES...OHHH MY GOD ITS...OHHH ANDRE DON'T STOP I THINK...OHHHH MY GOD... I THINK I...OH FUCK PLEASE DON'T STOP...OH MY GOD I...I AM GOING TO CUM! AIEEEEEEEEAIEEEEE!" I screamed out this loud, high pitched, keening sound like a banshee as I had my first orgasm.

For the first time in my life I had felt this delightful almost pressure like feeling building up in my pussy and then there was this incredible blissful explosive release. Sarah was right when she told me if I ever had an orgasm I would know. I knew now! It was astonishing how wonderful it felt! I never felt anything so blissful in my life and I was in complete ecstasy. My entire body reacted to my orgasm; my head felt light and dizzy and I thought I was going to pass out, my nipples became so erect they felt like they were going to pop, my stomach and thigh and calf muscles had rapid spasms over and over as I came, and my pussy and butt had contractions that I could feel rapidly tightening and releasing over Andre's fingers.

My first orgasm lasted a long time, I don't know if it was because it was my first one or not and it was like flood gates finally being released after many long years. I don't know why I even had my first orgasm or what finally triggered it. Was it because the way Andre humiliated me and mildly hurt me? Was it because he was black and the taboo of it? The taboo of me being married and being a whore to Andre? The fact he had his fingers in my ass? Maybe all of it combined? Was I actually the type of girl who got off on being degraded and abused sexually and never knew it? Well I did not even think about the reasons why at that time, all I thought about was how incredible my first orgasm was and I wanted more!

I screamed out in pleasure the entire time I was cuming and when it was over my body felt drained and I collapsed with dead weight onto Andre and he fell back on the bed and I fell with him with my head on his muscular chest. I was panting for air and felt so weak and helpless. I felt like I could not move and my inner thighs kept twitching and my pussy was quivering even after Andre removed his fingers from my pussy and ass.

Andre brought his hand that had been in my pussy up to my face and I saw how wet and slick they were. He spread his finger apart and my sex fluid and maybe my cum; I had no clue if women could cum like men and have some type of ejaculation like men do; but the wet slick stickiness on his fingers was clear but very thick and when he spread his fingers apart there was strands of my fliud going from one finger to the next.

"Shit, bitch, you came hard." Andre chuckled and there was pride in his voice.

"My...my first time." I admitted in a soft whisper. I did not mean ot admit that, but it just slipped out.

"You never came before?" Andre asked me, sounding a little surprised.

I looked up at him and he grinned at me and there was this look in his eyes that made me regret admitting aloud he gave me my first orgasm. First he looked proud, I don't really blame him on that; he looked proud he gave a married women of almost twenty-five her first orgasm. But that was not the look that made me have my regret for letting my confession slip out; no it was the look of "ownership" he had on his face. He looked like he now owned me and I was his personal whore! Maybe he was right. Maybe I was and to my shame I wanted to be his whore! I wanted him to humiliate me, to abuse me sexually, to do what ever he wanted to me and make me do whatever he wanted to him! But most of all I wanted his big black cock in my pussy and make me cum again! My pussy ached for it, my body craved another orgasm. I wanted him to use me!

I started kissing his chest, "Fuck me! Please fuck me, Andre! Fuck my white whore pussy with your big black cock! Please...I can't take it any longer! Please fuck your married white slut! Please...please Andre...I want...I want to be your white whore, please let me!" I begged him in between my kisses on his chest; not caring how pathetic I sounded or how degrading the words sounded. I needed another orgasm so bad! I needed him so bad!

Andre laughed at my humiliation and my confession of what I wanted and what I wanted to be for him and he knew he had me, he knew he owned my then; at least for the night. As he laughed at my pathetic pleading, Andre put his fingers to my lips and something I had normally found so repulsive it actually turned my stomach I did for him. I licked and sucked my own pussy fluids from his fingers and I did so greedily. I was surprised the taste was rather pleasant. After he felt I had enough he then put the two fingers that had been in my butt to my lips. I hesitated for just a second and then started licking and sucking those fingers. Actually there was little taste to them, just a slight musky taste.

MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers