Wife's Sexy Adventures Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife discovers how far she will go.
2.3k words
4.26
94.8k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matl
matl
8 Followers

Mike watched as Vicki developed a wonderfully sexually adventurous side neither one thought she was capable of. Having recently been photographed nude for a men's magazine, and then experiencing her first sexual threesome, Vicki was hungry to experiment even further.

Over the years she had a couple other men help fulfill her fantasy and one couple even expanded it. Vickie found that she also enjoyed women sexually after putting on a show with the wife of a friend of theirs, while Mike and the woman's husband were told that they had to sit and watch. Both women really got into one another's bodies, and teasing the two men watching.

Bondage also began to excite Vicki more and more. Being tied to the bed spread eagle was what they initially started with, but they eventually tried tying Vicki some outdoor positions between trees or posts at a nearby boardwalk.

Mike and Vicki bought a swinger's magazine and found a guy whose address was within fifty miles of their home. They contacted him and found that he was no longer living near them, but that he would be interested in getting some pictures of her, in bondage. At first they were shocked at his request, but after talking it over, decided to share some of the pictures Mike had taken of her. The recipient, Bob, responded with demands for more pictures, but this time he described the positions and types of bondage he wanted. He also wanted Vicki to write a bondage fantasy for him. Again, the idea was shocking to both Mike and Vicki, but the idea was also very exciting. They shot the pictures Bob requested and she wrote the fantasy and sent it to him.

This pattern continued over a period of several years. Both Mike and Vicki would fantasize about who Bob was, what he looked like, what he was like. However, he eventually stopped corresponding, and the relationship, as such it was, ended.

Mike enjoyed a couple of adult web sites that he could share some of the pictures he had taken of Vicki over the years. The responses that came back were all good, so he sent out a few more pictures that were more explicit. Again, the responses were good. Vicki enjoyed the idea that her pictures were out on the net and that so many men were enjoying them.

After a while, Mike got a response that shocked him. Someone locally was showing an interest in Vicki. Mike told Vicki about this and she was also shocked, but extremely turned on at this fact. They corresponded with her admirer for a couple of weeks, talking about different fantasies and other things they had in common. Finally, Mike wrote and said that they lived nearby and wondered if they could get together. The response was almost immediate. "Yes".

Mike and the internet contact, Ted, immediately set up a plan. That night, Mike asked Vicki if she wanted to go out for a drink. She agreed and asked what she should wear.

"Why not that sexy little number you wore to the Kellerman's party last month? That was hot. But, uh, how about not wearing anything underneath?" Mike responded.

"And just what do you have going on in that mind of yours," Vicki asked with a smile.

Mike He just grabbed her ass and smiled. They went out to a local hotel bar near their home. The bar was almost empty and they sat down at a table and ordered drinks. They sat and discussed different things. Mike wasn't ready to spring the surprise on her, yet. They had several drinks and Vicki excused herself to use the restroom. Mike watched as she walked away, her slinky dress hugging her curves sexily. It was time.

When she returned, Mike already had another drink waiting for her. As Vicki sat down, she noticed the drink, and smiled at Mike.

"You trying to get me drunk, hon?" "Well, maybe I am," Mike smiled back at her. "Would that be a problem?"

"With you? Not at all!" Vicki took a sip of her drink and let the alcohol flow through her body.

"Hey, Vicki, there's something I should tell you," Mike began. "You see, not too long ago I was messing around on the computer, and I met this guy. Well, he really enjoyed your pictures. He enjoyed them so much, he wanted to meet you, and I agreed."

"Mike! Are you joking?" Vicki looked shocked, but took a quick sip of her drink.

"No, I'm not, Vicki. He's, uh, going to meet us around 10."

She looked at her watch, and the dial read nine twenty five. She squirmed in her seat and took a gulp of her drink. For the next fifteen minutes they discussed the surprise and Vicki started to warm up to the idea.

Now it was time for the next surprise.

As they finished their drinks, Mike stood up and looked at Vicki.

"Time to get going, hon."

Vicki looked at him questioningly. Without asking, she got up, finding she was a little woozy from the drinks. They walked out of the bar, and Mike led her out the door, but not towards the car. They walked towards the hotel rooms and she asked what was up. Mike said that he had already gotten a room and that they had better hurry so he could set things up.

When they arrived at the room, Mike opened the door and they walked in. Vicki immediately saw the ropes hanging out from under the mattress.

"Mike, what's going on? I mean, with the ropes and stuff," Vicki looked up at her husband.

"Vicki, I want you to strip – now. And no questions." Mike took a somewhat commanding tone of voice, that Vicki found to be incredibly sexy. "And here, put this on."

Mike pointed to an outfit that was laid out in the bathroom.

Vicki went into the bathroom and changed. She put on the fishnet bodysuit that Mike had chosen. Her nipples poked through the fishnet and it was crotchless, leaving her dripping pussy available and open. Vicki walked back into the room.

"Oh, yes, very nice," Mike complimented her. "Now, I want you lie down on the bed, but I want your head at the foot of the bed, understand?"

"Yes, hon," Vicki responded with a smile as she knew this would make it easier for her to give a blowjob.

She positioned herself on the bed the way he directed and Mike started to attach the ropes to her wrists and ankles. He had her stretched out and secured in just a few minutes She tested to bindings and found she could barely move. Mike then brought out the blindfold. She squirmed as he slipped it over her eyes leaving her in total darkness and helpless. Mike then lightly touched her rock hard nipples causing her to jump. Then he checked out how wet she was, slipping two fingers in with no resistance at all. She was ready.

"I'm sure you will be okay, Vicki," Mike said ruefully. "I'll be back shortly."

"Mike? Mike!" Vicki cried out at the thought of being left alone, tied up and blindfolded while completely alone.

He smiled as he left the room with her lying there in her helpless position.

Not sure exactly when Ted was going to arrive, Mike decided to take a ride around town since it was still not ten. By time he got back it was 10:15.. Hoping he had not missed Ted, Mike rushed back to the room. As he came around the corner he saw a guy standing in front of their room. His heart raced as he met Ted for the first time just outside the room Vicki was helplessly tied up in.

"HI, are you Ted?" Mike asked the stranger outside the door to their room.

"Yeah, are you Mike?"

"Yup, that's me. Hey, Vicki is already in the room. Now, remember, not a sound when we go in."

"Yeah, I remember."

When they entered the room, Ted began to strip instantly and Mike sat down and watched as Vicki would experience Ted for the first time. Ted climbed onto the bed, kneeling over her head. He bent over and began to lick her dripping pussy, and as he did this he lowered his cock and balls onto her face. Vicki began licking Ted's balls and the hardening shaft that was being offered her, as he licked and sucked on her pussy. Mike watched as she opened her mouth to this stranger's cock. She swallowed him to the base and he began to fuck her mouth.

Mike could tell by the quick glances Ted was giving him that he was making Ted a little uncomfortable so he decided to take a walk. He stood up and left the room.

Leaving Vicki bound and blindfolded with this stranger was almost too much for him as he walked around the hotel grounds. His cock was constantly thickening and softening at the mixed emotions he was having.

Back in the room, Ted continued the sixty-nine position until he was almost coming in her hot mouth. Vicki was incredibly hot, and she certainly knew what she was doing when it came to sucking cock. He frantically licked and sucked her pussy, tasting her sweetness, slurping her juices. Her moans around his cock told him that what he was doing was driving her crazy as well. As her hips began to buck towards him, he spread her lips wide and wrapped his lips around her swollen clit. Sucking her nub of pleasure hard, lashing his tongue over it, he felt her nails dig into his ass, her lips tight around his cock. To keep himself from cumming, he pulling his cock from Vicki's mouth and concentrated on making this woman cum. He was rewarded shortly, as Vicki slammed her hips into his mouth, her orgasm causing her body to shudder and spasm against Ted's tongue. He lapped at her juices, flowing freely from her body.

Ted decided to change positions and got off of the bed. Her blindfold had slipped off and she could now see the man whose cock she had been sucking. She smiled at him, encouraging him to continue. Ted began to release her wrists and ankles and then quickly climbed onto her, easily slipping his rock hard cock into this woman's pussy. He began kissing her as she reached around him and grabbed his ass, forcing it deeper into her hot pussy with each thrust. The two total strangers began to fuck like animals.

By time Mike got back to the room, his cock was at full attention at the idea of what he was about to walk in on. He opened the door and found Ted fucking Vicki. She was no longer tied down and her blindfold had been removed. He stepped in and sat down, never taking his eyes off of the scene in front of him. He watched as they fucked with enthusiasm, their bodies bouncing on the bed, locked in a kiss as her pussy was slammed by his cock. He could hear his cock squishing her juices with each thrust. After several minutes of this hot fucking he heard Ted begin to grunt. Suddenly, Ted pulled out and moved up until his cock was over Vicki's face. Mike watched as Ted released his huge load into her mouth and over her face.

Ted continued to release his cum over her, rubbing his cock over her face and mouth. He watched as she licked his spasming member as the jets of cum shot from it. The cum began to run down her face and into her hair as he released the last few drops and she licked his now softening cock clean. Ted could not believe what luck he had. After the last drop was licked from his cock he quickly got off of Vicki and began to get dressed.

Vicki licked her lips and wiped the cum from her eyes. She got up and smiled at the two men a little shyly.

"If you two will excuse me, I'll, uh, go and clean up," Vicki smiled as she walked towards the bathroom.

After getting dressed, Ted glanced at Mike, almost hesitantly.

"That was incredible! Thank you, Mike, I really appreciated that. Your wife is totally hot. Damn, I still can't believe that!" Ted was exuberant.

Vicki came out of the bathroom, still wearing the bodysuit, but her face was cleaned of the huge load that had been deposited over her face. Ted thanked her for a great time, they kissed, and just that quickly, he left.

Mike and Vicki looked at one another, both shocked at what had just happened, but also very excited. Neither said a word – there was no need to. They fell onto the bed, where Mike easily slipped into his wife's hot pussy. As he fucked her hard and fast, the image of another man fucking his wife ran through his mind. Vicki responded with eager readiness to Mike. Her adventure with Ted had left her eager for Mike, and she wanted him to fuck her hard and fast. Knowing she had just fucked and sucked a total stranger only made the sex between Mike and his wife hotter. Both lost track of how many times they came, but before long the sun was peeking through the window – they had been fucking all night long.

For the next couple of weeks, Mike and Vicki continued to fantasize about the situation they were now in. She had fucked and sucked someone locally and she had no idea who he was. Their sex life was again at one of its many peaks. Both were surprised, and thought of it as a fulfilling a long time fantasy.

Little did Mike or Vicki realize that there was more to come.

To be continued...

matl
matl
8 Followers