Wife's Sexy Adventures Ch. 3

Story Info
Another get together with the stranger.
3.4k words
4.31
47.2k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matl
matl
8 Followers

Mike and Vicki were amazed at how incredible their sex life had become. And Mike was amazed at how his sweet, shy wife had turned into a hot, sexy woman. After posing nude in a men’s magazine, and enjoying her first threesome, Vicki discovered an entire world of sexuality – and Mike was more than happy to help her in her discoveries.

Vicki’s latest adventure, having sex with a total stranger named Ted who Mike met on the internet, left both Mike and Vicki realizing their sex life was more incredible than it had ever been. Vicki enjoyed the idea of having sex with strangers, and Mike loved to hear as well as watch her exploits.

Ted began corresponding via e-mail with Mike, telling him how much he enjoyed Vicki’s cock sucking abilities. He had never had anyone suck him the way she had and wanted to get together again. He told Mike that this time he would not be so nervous and asked if he could cum in her mouth this time. He wanted to feel her mouth again on his cock and hoped that Mike would agree.

Mike had Vicki read the e-mails and they discussed the possibilities. Vicki was in heaven. A stranger was begging to fuck her mouth, a stranger loved the way she sucked cock. She had always enjoyed the feeling of a cock in her mouth, the power she felt as it began to expand just before it released it’s load of cum down her throat, the feeling of it softening as it slipped from her lips. Now she had some stranger, someone she did not even know, begging her to do it to him.

One Friday night, Vicki e-mailed Ted a note, “Hi Ted, How about a blow job in the park? It is now 9:15, write back by 9:45 so we can set up the details.”

She kept checking her e-mail for the next half-hour but no response. She was disappointed, but still very turned on. She told Mike that she had to practice in case another opportunity came up.

Vicki smiled up at Mike as she slowly sank to her knees. Unzipping Mike’s jeans, she pulled them over his hips and down around his ankles. Grabbing the base of his cock, Vicki licked the shaft with long, delicious strokes. She worked her way down to his balls, licking and sucking the delicate skin. Mike wrapped his hands in Vicki’s hair, and caressed her face. He knew where her mind was at, and he encouraged here.

“This is what you want to do with Ted, isn’t? You want to be on your knees, sucking his cock and his balls, just like a common whore, don’t you? You would love to be driving him crazy, just as you’re driving me crazy now.” Mike muttered to Vicki, and was rewarded as she moaned around his balls.

Yes, she was thinking about sucking Ted’s cock, and she loved the way Mike was talking to her. She raised her lips and wrapped them around Mike’s cock, sucking hard as she lowered her mouth along his shaft. Her tongue licked the shaft, and she moaned as Mike thrust his hips back and forth. Damn, but his wife could suck cock! Her hands seemed to be everywhere – first on his balls, then his legs, he could no longer hold back. He suddenly exploded into his wife’s mouth. Ribbons of cum filled her mouth, and she kept swallowing every drop. She imagined it was Ted’s cum she was swallowing, even as Mike’s hands pressed her head even more firmly onto his cock.

When he had cum, Vicki continued to lick and suck him, enjoying the feel of her husband’s cock slowly softening, knowing she had just made him cum. She smiled up at him, and he stroked her face gently.

“Damn, I’m so lucky to have a wife like you, Vicki.” Mike said with a smile. “You are so fucking hot! No wonder Ted wants his fat cock in your mouth.”

Vicki smiled as she gave her husband’s cock a final lick.

The next morning Mike checked the e-mail and found that Ted had responded an hour after the deadline and was quite upset about missing the chance. Ted asked Vicki to keep him in mind if the chance arose again. Mike showed Vicki the note and she quickly decided to offer Ted the same opportunity that night. She e-mailed him her suggestion and where it would take place.

The rest of the day, all Vickie could think about was sucking Ted’s cock. She sent her first note to him around seven AM. By noon she still had not received a response. It was driving her crazy; she was so horny she could barely stand it. She went out grocery shopping, and tried to get her mind off of what could happen that night, but it didn’t work. When she got back at three, she checked her e-mail, and there was a response. Ted agreed to the idea and asked if she was ready to swallow his cum. She immediately sent off her answer and asked what time would be good for him. Because the suggestion was to meet in a public park, she suggested sometime after nine PM. again, she sent it off and found herself becoming even more aroused at the possibilities. Her imagination was running rampant. Not only over what was supposed to happen, but also over the wild possibility of Ted bringing a friend, or friends. There was also the thrill of getting caught out in public, and she was going by herself this time.

No e-mail again for several hours, then, at nine o’clock, his response. Between nine thirty and ten, was all he stated in the email. It was all set. Vicki told Mike about it and quickly showered and picked out a revealing skirt and blouse, wearing nothing underneath. She kissed Mike goodbye, and hopped in the car and drove of to her meeting. She could feel her pussy dripping from the idea of meeting Ted again and sucking his in public.

Mike, both nervous and excited by the situation, made himself a drink and looked at the clock, nine twenty five. Oh boy, this was going to be a hell of a wait. He walked around the yard, trying to imagine where she was, had she had enough time to get there? Was there going to be any surprises waiting for her? He walked back to the house and checked the clock, nine forty. Damn!

Ted was not very familiar with the location she had described so he left a little early to find it. He pulled into the parking lot and parked by a building. He started to walk into the park when he saw the car Vicki had described pull in. His cock hardened in his trousers almost immediately. He watched as she pulled over into a parking space near the boat-launching ramp.

Walking over he could hardly compose himself. She got out of the car and Ted caught his breath at the sight of her. Her blouse was low cut, revealing a good deal of cleavage, and her skirt flowed sexily in the breeze, the light behind her revealing the sexy shape of her legs.

“Hi, Ted!” She exclaimed as she walked up to him.

“Hello, Vicki,” he responded, almost breathless. “Damn, you look terrific! Better than I remember!”

“Well, I am wearing just a few more clothes – at least for the moment!” Vicki flashed him a wicked smile, and Ted felt his cock lurch in his pants.

They kissed and walked towards an area with trees and shadows. As they kissed again, he began to run his hand over her finding that she had nothing on underneath her sexy outfit. He began to feel and squeeze her ass and as he did so, he began to raise the thin material until his hands were caressing her naked ass. Standing there kissing a stranger, fondling her naked ass, with his tongue exploring her mouth and wrestling with her tongue, his cock was about to burst from his pants. She could feel this and she broke off their kiss and slowly knelt down in front of him.

He watched as she released his cock from its coverings and began to lick it from top to bottom. He could not believe she was doing this to him in a public place. His excitement began to be overrun by his nervousness.

“Oh, Vicki, damn but you are hot!” Ted groaned. “But, uh, perhaps we should go to your car, huh? A bit more private?”

Vicki could not believe she was on her knees with his cock in her mouth, in a park just minutes from her home. Her pussy was dripping as her tongue circled his hard cock. At his suggestion she quickly released the cock and stood up and helped him put his cock back into his trousers.

“Whatever you say, Ted,” Vicki growled into his ear. “As far as I’m concerned we can stay here or move to my car – whatever makes you more comfortable.”

He smiled at her and draped his arm around her shoulders lightly. They walked back to her car and he got into the passenger seat and laid the seat back. Turning off the dome light, she leaned in the door and once again released his still hard cock, before she began to lick him again. He lowered his trousers and she moved to his balls, slowly sucking each of them into her mouth. She felt his hands moving under her blouse and to her tits. He began to play with her nipples as she again slipped his cock into her mouth. She took his entire shaft down her throat as he suddenly began to pinch and pull on her very sensitive buds. She moaned at the feel of his hands on her breasts, pushing them into his hands to encourage him, as she began to slide up and down on his cock.

Mike was halfway through his first drink when he checked the clock again, nine fifty. He thought about her going down on this stranger, wondering if Ted had brought a friend to share her with. He stepped onto the front porch and sat down, listening for cars and watching for headlights. He thought what he would do if he were in Ted’s situation and figured that Ted would want to enjoy her body for as long as he could. He would wait until eleven before beginning to worry, for now, he would just fantasize. He adjusted his hardening cock and took a long drink.

Ted watched as her tongue swirled over his cocks and balls. Suddenly, headlights moved towards them. She could not see them and made no move to release his cock, but he suddenly felt very jumpy.

“Vicki,” he whispered in the darkness of the car, “can I fuck that hot pussy of yours? Please? Damn, baby, the thought of that has been making me so hot since I got to fuck you the last time!”

Releasing his cock, Vicki smiled up at him. “Sure, I’d love to feel that hard, thick cock pumping my pussy again!”

As she stood up she saw the car entering the parking lot. Ted could not believe what she did next. As the car moved through the lot, she turned her back to Ted and raised her skirt, revealing her sexy naked ass. The car moved out of the area as she moved back and lowered herself onto his saliva-covered cock. He grabbed her ass and began to hump into her pussy, slapping her bouncing ass as they fucked.

“Baby, I’m going to cum,” Ted gasped after several minutes of fucking her hot, tight pussy. “Where do you want it, Vicki? Where do you want my cum?”

Vicki had been looking around as he fucked her; and she jumped with each slap across her ass. He was learning some of her most secret fetishes, spanking, pinching nipples. What else would he learn about her?

When he said that he was ready to cum and asked where she wanted it, all she could think about was the day she spent fantasizing about him cumming in her mouth. She stood up, smiled at him, and quickly moved her lips towards his glistening cock. As she slipped it into her mouth she tasted her own juices covering it. This drove her crazy and she began to really gobble the now expanding cock. She felt him tensing and got ready to accept this stranger’s load of sperm. She thought about how large the load was the first time and wondered if she would be able to swallow this load if it was as large. The spasms began and she felt the first jet of cum shoot down her throat.

Ted was in ecstasy, her mouth moved up and down his cock in perfect rhythm to his movements. As he released his load he watched as her mouth accepted it. He held the back of her head as his cock continued to release into her mouth and felt her tongue circling him. Expecting to see cum dripping down his shaft he was shocked as she sucked his cock until his load was completely released without a drop escaping. She continued sucking him and his cock never really softened, but it was just too sensitive for her to continue sucking. Reluctantly he pulled her off of his cock and she swallowed the last few drops and smiled.

Vicki sat up and smiled at him. She had just sucked off a guy, and the only thing she knew about him was his first name. God, she was still so horny.

They sat in the car and talked for a few minutes. He told her a little about himself and she talked a little about herself. During this time his hands were constantly moving over her body and under her blouse and skirt. She felt his cock and found that it was again fully hard. She smiled in the darkness, and Ted couldn’t help but notice.

“You look like a woman who needs to be fucked again, Vicki.” Ted stated simply. “Would you like to feel my cock pump that delicious pussy of yours?”

“Oh, yes, Ted! God, yes!” Vicki agreed, and she was ecstatic.

They got out and hopped into the back seat. Ted raised her skirt and began to lick her soaked pussy, tasting her sweet juices, moaning into her pussy.

Ten fifteen, not time to worry yet. Mike fixed his second drink and moved back out onto the porch. His imagination was now in overdrive. She could have sucked off several cocks in the time she has been gone. A car turned onto their street and his heart raced. She was home. No, not her, just someone headed down the road. He quickly finished the second drink and made another. He sipped the third drink and realized that he was getting drunk. Would he be able to drive if she wasn’t home by eleven? His cock sprang to full attention.

Ted ate out her soaked pussy hungrily for several minutes and then moved up to enter her. His cock slipped quickly into her pussy and he immediately started to fuck her hard and fast. His hands groped at her tits and squeezed them hard. Her moans told him that he was doing the right thing. Again, he saw headlights moving into the parking lot, but this time it just added to his excitement. His fucking became even harder and his cock began to expand and spasm as he released his second load, this time into her pussy. He laid his full weight on this foxy stranger and kissed her as his now softening cock slipped from her pussy.

Vicki was happy and exhausted, but she now knew that she had to go home and surely take care of a very horny husband. She had also had reserved her orgasm to be shared with her husband, but she was so hot to cum she could hardly wait to get home to Mike. She kissed Ted and they relaxed for a few minutes.

“Vicki, that was fuckin’ terrific!” Ted breathed. “But it is time for me to get going.”

“Yes, I know what you mean,” Vicki agreed. “Mike will begin to worry, and he must be horny as hell by now!”

They kissed again, and Ted got out of her car. She found a towel under the seat and wiped her pussy as clean as she could. Looking around she saw that there were several other vehicles in the area and wondered if anybody suspected what had just happened. She got out and moved up to the drivers’ seat. Adjusting her skirt she felt some of Ted’s spent cum escape from her pussy, and felt a tingle run down her spine.

Headlights, could this be her? Mike watched as the car came closer, it was her car. He stood up and moved to the driveway to meet her. As he bent over she smiled at him.

“Hi, Mike, how you been, babe? Damn, I am so fucking hot that I want you right now!” Vicki exclaimed when she saw him.

“Hey, that’s okay with me, Vicki! Let’s go! But I want to hear every detail!”

As they entered the house, Mike could not keep himself from touching her. As soon as the door was closed, he watched as Vicki began to strip her clothes off quickly. Following her cue, Mike quickly whipped off his clothes, and soon they were both naked. Vicki flew into his arms, her lips hungrily sought his. Their kiss was hungry, eager, passionate.

“Tell me, Vicki, tell me every little fucking detail.”

As Vicki told her husband about her encounter in the park, Mark ran his hands over his wife’s body, realizing another man had just done the same thing. He ran his fingers along her slit, and felt how wet her pussy was. He knew it was a combination of her juices and the seed of another man – of Ted.

Kissing her breasts, he took one nipple into his mouth and eagerly sucked on it as Vicki told Mike about how she was on her knees sucking a total stranger’s cock in the park. Mike’s cock was rock hard and pressing against Vicki’s leg. But he wanted to hear more.

As Vicki told him about sucking off Ted in the car, he rammed two fingers into her pussy fucking her with what he hoped was the intensity that Ted had just used his wife’s fuck hole. Vicki moaned, but managed to continue her story. The image of Ted fucking her and now her husband ramming three fingers into her drenched pussy sent her over the edge. As her body convulsed with her orgasm, her thighs tightened around Mike’s fingers and her hips bucked wildly. She screamed up into the ceiling, all the pent up excitement finally releasing itself.

She felt Mike’s hands on her body, turning her slightly, and she quickly got on her hands and knees. Mike spread her pussy lips open and admired the view of his wife’s just fucked pussy. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, and rammed his cock in with one stroke. Vicki gasped as she felt Mike fill her and moved back against him, her body begging for more.

Vicki felt Mike slap her ass once, twice, three times. Each time she moaned and begged for more.

“Is this what he did to you while he fucked you, Vicki? Did you let him slap your hot ass? Did it make you beg him for more? Did it?” Mike demanded, fully consumed by his own lust.

“Yes, Mike. Oh yes, he spanked my ass and I loved it. I wanted more – spank me, Mike, harder!”

Mike let loose with a few more well placed swats before he felt the cum bubble to the surface. His balls tightened and he was past the point of no return. He rammed his cock deep into his wife’s pussy, and felt spurt after spurt of cum splash against her pussy walls. Vicki clamped down with her pussy, holding Mike inside of her until he had released his cum. Then, quickly moving off of him, she turned and grabbed his cock. Wrapping her lips around him, she began to suck Mike’s cock hard – and he was amazed at how quickly he got hard again.

That night Mike came more than he ever had, and Vicki did as well. When morning came, they were both sore and satiated, and eager to try even more adventures.

matl
matl
8 Followers