Wife's Sexy New Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,373 Followers

After I did three songs this Jim guy started bringing down the cage. The lights around the bottom went down very dim. I then saw John and Bob standing right at the side of the dance floor as I was descending. I wave at them and they both waved back. Once at the bottom Jim opened up the cage door and said that I did a very good job as he helped me step out.

I made my way over to John and Bob. John gave me a hug and said that was great, you did a good job.

As we walked towards our table Bob said, yes you were great, I should put you to work working full-time in the cage every night.

I laughed and said thanks but no thanks, I have a full-time job at home. I sat down and took a big swig of my new drink they had gotten me.

Bob sat down on my right side and John on my left. Bob was more or less looking at my lap when he said you know you have great legs don't you? And them stockings you're wearing make them look even sexier.

I replied with a thank you as I looked down to see what Bob was looking at. My little mini skirt had ridden up a little high. He could see my lacy stocking tops and maybe even the crotch of my see-through panties. Just smiling I pulled my skirt down as far as it would go and that wasn't much it only just did cover my stocking tops.

The three of us sat and talked for maybe another hour. Bob asked me all about the cage, how it felt, did it move around a lot, did I feel safe in it. Then came closing time and we had to leave. John and Bob shook hands then Bob turned to me. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Just as he was letting me go he said in my ear, thanks for the show and gave me a love pat on the ass. I wasn't sure what he was talking about so I just smiled. John and I then walked out with John more or less holding me up. I had way too much to drink.

In the car driving home John said man you were a big hit tonight as his hand run up my leg to my damp crotch.

What ya mean a big hit I asked?

John looked at me smiling and said that little cage dance you did. I think every guy in the place had wood after watching you. I know Bob enjoyed it, he even told me so!

I turned towards John and said what did Bob say, did he think I was a good dancer? Did I look sexy up there? Was I a better dancer than the other girls that went in the cage, what, what did he say?

At a stoplight John turned to look at me as he replied. Bob said that you have a great looking ass and one of the best looking pussies that he's ever seen.

I wasn't really sure what John had just said when I asked, did you say he liked my pussy? He's never seen my pussy!

John turned to me again still smiling and said oh yes he did. And so did everybody standing around under the cage. When they turned them lights on we all got a good look at your pussy and ass right through them sexy little see-through panties you have on.

Then it hit me, oh my God all them people were looking up under my mini skirt as I danced. I then hit John on the arm and said you asshole, you just let me show myself to all them people and didn't do a thing to stop me. How could you do that to me? God I'm so embarrassed right now.

John said stop you, hell it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen you do. All them guys had their tongues hanging out as they watched you. Each one of them was wishing they could get some of that pussy you were showing off. Even Bob said to let him know if I ever need any help banging you, that he wouldn't mind getting some of that pussy of yours. You just looked so sexy up there, them sexy lace stocking, see-through panties the mini skirt the whole package was so hot.

Wait a minute I yelled are you telling me that you enjoyed all them guys looking at my pussy? You enjoyed Bob saying that he would like to fuck me? By this time we were pulling into our driveway.

As we walked into the house John said I'm sorry. Just seeing you on display like that was a big turn on for me. All them guys were checking out the pussy that I was going to get tonight, not them. And what were you thinking? You have on a mini skirt, your up in the air over the dance floor and you have lights shining up under your skirt. You didn't think guys would be looking?

As I walked in the bedroom I said I don't know what I was thinking. I know I wasn't thinking that people would be looking up my skirt? It must have been all the drinks, I don't know?

John took me in his arms and kissed me before he said, it was a very hot scene tonight don't be embarrassed. You were the hottest thing in the bar tonight. Hell even the porno star Bob liked what he saw. And I bet if you tell the truth to yourself your even turned on a little knowing that a lot of guys are at home right now jacking off as they think about your hot little pussy.

NOW ON TO THE HOT PART OF THIS STORY:

Well the truth is that I was turned on by the fact that Bob had seen the most intimate part of my body. I have been masturbating to his intimate part, so now he has seen mine. As was getting undressed and John asked me if I would like to try the rubber Bob cock tonight?

He still didn't know that I had been using it almost daily. I gave him a kiss and said sounds like fun to me. I got in bed dressed in just my see-through panties and stockings. John got the cock out of the drawer along with the tube of KY Jelly. He got in bed and started kissing and sucking on my super hard nipples. His fingers worked their way down to the wet crotch of my little panties.

John moaned mmmmm somebody is really wet and ready to be fucked.

I moaned, mmmm yes they are!

Seconds later John pulled my panties to the side and squirted some of the cold lube right on my clit and pussy lips. I moaned mmmm yes as he started rubbing it all around my pussy. I looked down to see that he was rubbing it on the Bob cock also. It looked like he was jacking that big thing off as his hand went up and down it covering it with lube. I just closed my eyes and laid back. In my mind I was acting like I was in bed with Bob and he was about to fuck me. John then kissed me on the lips and said, are you ready for Bob to fuck you as he started rubbing that big cock head up and down my wet slit.

I moaned out mmmm God yes as I rocked my hips up to meet that cocks stroke.

John lined it up to my hot little pussy hole and gave it a push. My pussy opened up and let it slid in so naturally. John moaned God it went in real easy this time. He had no idea that it had been in my pussy a lot lately, and my pussy was very accustom to it.

I moaned out ooooooh yes that feels so good as I started humping my hips up to it. I could see Bob's face as plan as day in my mind as I fucked up to it.

John then said, do you like Bob's cock fucking you?

MMMMMMM yes I moaned.

Tell Bob what you like, tell him what to do to you, John whispered in my ear.

This was a very easy game to play. I moaned out OHHH GOD FUCK ME, OH GOD BOB I LOVE YOUR COCK, FUCK MEEEEEEEEE FUCK MEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSS.

As John started fucking that rubber cock in me faster I went even wilder. Oh yesss Bob your cock feel so good, don't stop don't ever stop. I looked down to see that he was only pumping about half that cock in me, and that was about all I could take. I feel back down on my back and moaned oh God I'm going to cum, fuck meeeeeee.

John then whispered in my ear, would you like Bob to cum with you, to cum in you?

I yelled out OH GOD YESSSSSS CUM IN MEEEEEE

Just as I was starting my orgasm John turned on the vibrator on high. Oh my God, my head about came off. I started cumming like a wild woman. I yelled out OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG. OH GOD CUM WITH MEEEEEEEEEE. OH GOD FILL MEEEEEEE UP, YESSSSSSSSSS.

Well, needless to say I had a great orgasm and about passed out from it.

I still had my eyes closed when I felt the big Bob cock slid out of me. It was soon replaced with John's hard cock He moaned in my ear, mmmm motherfucker is your pussy ever wet. God I love it when you cum like that, it makes your pussy super hot and wet God it feels so good.

I hooked my legs around Johns back as he started hammering my wet pussy with his hard cock. I just a few minutes John pushed deep inside my wet pussy and moaned ahhhhhh I'm cumming.

This was way to fast for me as I felt is hard cock jerk one last time before it started deflating inside me. I was no-way ready for this to end. I gave him a big hug and kiss then said in his ear. You thing Bob's cock is hard and ready to go again?

John raised up looking down at me smiling and said I think showing off your pussy tonight has made you a very horny little girl. So you would like to get fucked by Bob again? I never knew my little wife liked big cock so much or I would have gotten you one of these years ago. He then popped out of me and picked up the big Bob cock. Looking down at me again he said shit Pauline your so hot right now I bet you wouldn't mine if Bob came over here right now and fucked you himself, as he was rubbing the cock head up and down my sperm covered pussy lips?

As I pushed up to the cock I moaned don't say stuff like that.

John said get out of here, are you telling me that if Bob was here right now and just about ready to sink his big cock in you, that you wouldn't let him?

I was going out of my mind, I needed that cock back inside me. I moaned mmmmmm maybe I would let him put it in a little.

John then said, a little, bullshit I think you would fuck his brains out and you know it, as he pushed the head inside my sperm covered pussy.

The feeling of that cock sliding into my pussy got me. I moaned out, ohhhh God yes I would love for Bob to fuck me. I would love to feel his big cock in my pussy. I would love to cum with his big cock deep inside of me. John was now pumping that cock in me hard and fast. It was making a wet sucking sound as it went in and out of me. I had my eyes closed tight as again in my mind it was Bob who was filling me with hard cock. After a few minutes of this John turned in on to vibrate again. After just a second of this I was yelling out again, OHHHHH GOD BOB, YESSSSSS FUCK MEEEEE FUCK MEE HARDDDDDD, OH GOD I LOVEEEE YOURRRRR COCKKKKKKKKKKK. Then I started cumming like a bar room slut, OH YESSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSS I'MMMM CUMMINGGGGGGGGG I yelled. John was sucking hard on one of my hard nipples as I creamed all over that hard cock deep inside me. I must have passed out after that orgasm. John said he screwed me again but I don't remember it.

NOW OUR CHANGE FROM NORMAL TO, I DON'T KNOW WHAT, PART OF THIS STORY:

The next morning I woke up to John kissing me. Was that wild or what last night he asked me?

I knew that I had gotten a little, no make that a lot wild in bed last night, so I just smiled and said, yes it was fun.

How are we going to do this John asked?

Do what I replied?

Get you and Bob together, how we gonna do this, he said?

Get Bob and I together, what are you talking about, I asked?

John then said, last night, you said you would like to let Bob fuck you. And to tell you the truth I'm really turned on by the idea. Don't ask me why, but I would love to see you getting it on with Bob. Shit I can't wait to see that. I just don't know how we're going to pull it off?

My mouth fell open as I said, fuck Bob, me? I'm not going to fuck Bob. I'm your wife not some slut that will just fuck anybody. How could you even think I would do something like that?

John had a sad look on his face as he said, but last night you said you would let him put his cock in you a little. That's all I need to see, just him putting a little of his big cock inside you. Baby, are you saying you couldn't do this for me? I have these wild dreams about you doing this.

I was in shock as I spoke, John, I could never make love to another man. And if I ever did, I could never do it with you watching me. I can't believe that you would won't me to do this and watch me doing it.

John smiled and said, first off I didn't say a thing about making love to Bob. I would only let you do that with me. Now fucking Bob, that's another thing. That's no strings, no love, no nothing, just flat out two people fucking. And when it's over, it's over, ya just walk away.

I looked him in the eyes and said, you would really like me to do this?

John kissed me and replied, I would love for you to do this. And it would be so hot watching you take that big cock.

I couldn't believe what I was saying as I said, if I do this I couldn't do it with you in the room. There is no-way that's going to happen I'll tell you that right now. I could feel myself getting wet as we're lying there in our bed talking about me screwing another man. And he would have to wear a rubber, he's been with who knows how many other women, plus I don't need to get pregnant. Nobody but us three could ever know about this. And you know what, I'm still not sure I could even go through with this.

John slipped his finger into my now very wet pussy and said mmmmmm your pussy is telling another story. I think you can do this, and enjoy doing it?

As I rocked up to his finger I moaned, God I can't believe that I'm letting you talk me into doing this.

John and I ended up making love as I was thinking about Bob the whole time. John was going to think it over for the next few days and see if he could come up with the best plan to get us together. And the sad thing is, I was going right along with this. I was now ready to let another man screw me. And the fact that my husband was setting it all up was blowing my mind. Who would ever dream that your husband would help set you up on a date to get fucked by the biggest cock that you've ever seen? This was just way, way out there, and I was going for it.

Well, a few days later John hit me with his plan. He was going to invite Bob over this coming Saturday for a cook out at 2 or so. When Bob comes knocking on the door I'm to answer it at act surprised to see him. Then tell him that Johns not there, did he forget to call you and cancel the cook out? He had to go to his Mom's house to fix a broken water pipe last night. She's old and lives a few hundred miles away, her house is a mess so he won't be back until Sunday sometime.

Then I'm to figure out a way to get Bob in our bedroom and seduce him. John was going to hide two video cameras in our bedroom so he could watch what was going on from the basement. He said maybe that I could be dressed in a sexy little nightgown when I answered the door.

I laughed and said we're not making a porno movie here. People don't answer their door at two in the afternoon wearing only a sexy nightgown. I'll find something to wear that I'm sure Bob will like. So this was our plan for Saturday. But looking back now, we were about to make a porno movie, and I was going to be a star in it.

John made the plans with Bob the next day so it was all set for Saturday. He told him we had about ten friends coming over to the cook out.

Saturday morning John was busy getting his cameras and wires all hidden. I had to go lie on the bed a few times wail he did some testing with the cameras to make sure he had them all set for the best view. I was so horny all morning. I still couldn't believe that I was going through with this. And the bad thing was,

I couldn't wait for two a clock to get here. John ran out to the store and I ended up getting myself off two times in the shower with the showerhead at around noontime thinking about how good Bob's cock was going to feel deep inside me.

I was dressed and pacing in the bedroom when John returned home. I was starting to get very nervous about what was about to happen. I had put on a little front hook, white lace push-up bra with matching little lace bikini panties. I covered my under things with a very nice front button black stretch lace shirt. It fit very snug so it really enhanced my breasts. And a flared short denim skirt, not like a mini skirt, it's about mid-thigh, the flaring out makes it look shorter than it really is. My legs are very tan so I chose to not wear any stockings just a pair of 3inch heeled two-band sandals.

John came in the room a few minutes later with a little pink Victoria's Secret bag in his hand and said wow you look hot Love. I got you a little something here to wear today.

I rolled my eyes back in my head and gave him that, I'm not to happy look. I knew that he had to have a pair of panties in that little bag. I then said John, I'm not sure if I can go through with this? I'm so nervous I feel like I may get sick.

John took me in his arms and kissed me as he said Pauline you know I love you. And I would never let anything happen to you. You have to do me this one little favor, this will make our sex lives wild. We'll be able to talk about this when we're old as dirt sitting in some nursing home someplace!

I kissed him back and said God what are we doing? I'll try, just please don't get mad if I end up running away from Bob and end up hiding someplace from him. And one more thing! What if I go through with this and you know, I like it.

That's the idea John replied, you should like it.

I looked him in the eyes and said no, no, what if I like really like it, you know, what if I like get turned on and have a orgasm or something with him?

John got a big smile on his face as he said that's the whole point baby. You better cum with him, he better make you cum three or four times. For today just forget that we are married and act like your single and getting the fucking of your life. I mean fuck him back, make him enjoy it as much as you are. He gave me another big kiss and said I love you and can't wait to see you cum all over Bob's big cock. He then handed me the little bag and asked if I would wear these today?

I opened the little bag and pulled out a little pair of red with white polka dot string bikini panties. I held them up and said these are cute, you would like me to wear these today?

John smiled and shook his head yes.

I smiled back at him and said okay, but you need to help me tie them. I reached under my skirt and pulled my white lace panties down. They slid down my legs and I stepped out of them and handed them to John. I then had to hike my skirt up above my waist as I held the little polka dot panties in place. John then tied the two little strings on each side that held the panties together. Once they were in place I turned around once to model them for him.

He squeezed my ass with one hand and ran his fingers over my crotch with the other as he said, motherfucker do you ever look sexy in them little panties. As he's rubbing my slit through my new panties he then said maybe we should lube up your pussy with some of my cum before Bob gets here?

I laughed and pushed him away and said stop it. You'll have me all messed up before he gets here. I put my skirt back down in place and headed towards the living room.

John was right behind me patting me on the ass as he said don't forget who's gonna be jumping on this ass after Bob leaves!

NOW I GO FROM HOUSEWIFE TO SLUT PART OF THE STORY:

Right at 2 a clock from the kitchen window I saw Bob's black Hummer pulling up into our driveway. John gave me a kiss and said you're on baby, have fun as he ran off to hide in the basement.

When the doorbell rang I got nervous as hell. I took three deep breaths before I pulled the door open to greet Bob. Bob was dressed in tan shorts and a tee shirt. He had a bottle of wine in his hand.

Hi Bob how are you?

Fine, and how are you Pauline, your sure looking good today?

Thank you, I'm good, what can I do for you I asked?

Bob held up the bottle of wine and replied, I'm here for the cook out.

I said, oh shit John didn't call you?

Bob said, no he didn't, what's up?

So I told him the story about John being at his Mothers all weekend.

Bob then said, dam, I've been looking forward to this all week. Oh well maybe some other time as he turned and started to leave.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,373 Followers