Wife's Sexy New Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers

When I drove up in front of the place I was happy to see Bob's Hummer parked out in front. I parked next to it and headed for the front door. The door was locked so I knocked and waited. I then knocked and waited again. After a few minutes I gave up and started to walk back to my car. Just before I got to my car I heard Bob say, Pauline, what's up, what ya need?

I knew what I needed but I played it off that I was looking for John. Hi, John's office said he may be over here I lied, I was just looking for him to buy me lunch.

As I walked back towards the door Bob held it open for me to enter. Come on in he said as I walked through the door. He's not here, for that matter I've not seen him for a week. Once I was inside Bob relocked the door and said come on up to my office we'll try to hide him.

As I walked up the steps ahead of Bob he said mmmm yes them little leopard panties sure look good covering that sexy little ass of yours!

Once in his office I never got a word out. Bob took me in his arms and started kissing me. My dress zipper went down and soon after that my dress was at my feet. And seconds after that my little leopard panties went down to my feet. Bob had me down on my back on his couch. He put one leg up on the back and the other on the floor. He then started eating my pussy just like he had at my house. Oh my God does he know how to eat a pussy. I came three times before he moved up over me and sank that hot cock inside me.

He went real slowly again until he had managed to get all his cock deep inside me again. Then it was off to the races. We were fucking like two dogs in heat. I was grabbing his ass to pull him even deeper inside me.

Then it happened again. He moaned in my ear, ahhhh I'm cumming. I again felt his cock-jerking deep inside me as he filled me up with his hot sperm.

I moaned ohhhh not in meeeeeee. But it was too late again. He was filling me up with his hot love seed.

After we finished Bob said he was sorry but my pussy felt so good he couldn't pull out. I hit him on the arm and said well you better not knock me up, I'm to old for any more kids!

Well to make this long, long story short. I ended up going to see Bob three times a week. I more or less fell in love with him, or his big cock. I still love my husband John, but he doesn't give me in bed what Bob does. And wouldn't ya know it Bob ended up getting me pregnant. John's not to happy that I have Bob's baby inside me. And we're not sure what to tell our families. He thinks it happened that day at home. I've not got the heart to tell him it really happened about a mouth later.

John still fucks me with the toy Bob cock from time to time. I don't know when I'm going to tell him that I'm also getting the real Bob cock all the time. I've stopped masturbating with the toy cock, the real thing is so much better.

Hope you enjoyed my story

THE END

Please vote and send any replies to the address in my profile. I try to reply to all mail good or bad as fast as I can. Also please leave your e-mail for me to reply back to. This was not a true story. Just something out of my sick little mind.

I would also like to ask my fans and all you readers for some more movie help.

My husband and I watched this movie a few years ago on Cinemax, HBO or the Playboy channel. We are looking for the name of it and can't find it anyplace.

I'll give you a little of the plot and maybe some one out there will know the name, actors or something. I'll go so far as to send the person that can give us the name a topless photo of myself.

The movie started out with a couple making love and the wife wasn't all that happy with the way her husband had performed in the bedroom. Then you find out a few scenes later that he is a movie director and is making a B movie. His wife is an actress in the movie that he's making. He picks a leading man to play in the movie that his wife doesn't like but she goes with it.

The first scene that they show in the making of his movie was his wife was running an art gallery full of paintings. The leading man comes in to buy some art from her. She has to go in the back room to get the painting that he asked for. He ends up following her into the back room. They start kissing and he picks her up and sits her on like a shelf or windowsill. His pants go part way down and her dress goes up. They are acting out a love scene. All at once you can see that he really penetrated her. They are making love in front of her husband and all the film crew. She has an orgasm and then sees what she had just done and runs off to her dressing room. Her husband yells cut and goes looking for her. They are talking in the dressing room about what just happened. She is crying and tells him that she just came in front of the whole crew and how bad she felt about it. Her husband is telling her it didn't matter it was a good shoot. The leading man then comes in and tells her that he's sorry, things got out of hand.

The story goes on and later on she ends up in the leading mans hotel room going over the script for the next day and ends up in bed with him.

What's the name of this movie, HELP.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers