Wife's Shameful Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
810 Followers

"Please...don't do this...come on....I don't want to do this....please...get off me...pleeeese...." Cathy begged as she felt the young buck move further up between her twisting and kicking legs.

Jack knew he couldn't stop himself; he had done this sort of thing with a few of the local girls over the years when they had been drinking together. He thought in the end they didn't mind, they never complained to the police so he reasoned that it cannot have been that bad for them. It was just like a game.

He was sure this visiting white woman would be no different once she felt his long, hard slug pump into her. Jack now cared little that she was married, if anything it only added to his lust for her. She was older too, that thought excited him as well and he guessed she was possibly as old as thirty five, maybe more. Jack was not to know Cathy had just turned forty years old three weeks ago. Hmm...yes, soon he was going to be fucking her...whether she liked it or not, he thought as he sucked and nibbled her flesh feverishly. Hmmm...and maybe old Felix could have a ride between her thighs too if he liked...maybe the pair of them would fuck the uppity white bitch all night long!

Cathy's strength was quickly diminishing; she tried to clamp her slender legs together again but was eventually over-powered by Jack's persistence...gradually she felt her legs being forced open wider. Now with his hands free he was able to grip under her knees and pull them up either side of his hips. She felt the young man move up her body, although he was not an overly large man his weight still trapped her more diminutive form beneath him and she struggled vainly as he positioned himself closer to his goal.

She couldn't believe how quickly it had happened; how quickly it had escalated from fairly innocent fun to this. Here she was now lying in the sand next to a pretty billabong, miles from anywhere about to be raped by a young black man...maybe repeatedly! She felt fear grip her stomach at what may happen to her and she thought of her husband and wished he could somehow save her from this nightmare.

"Jus' stop ya fucken kick'n lady...will ya...it's gonna be orright...jus' relax an' enjoy it..." Jack growled into her ear as he manoeuvred himself with some difficulty closer towards her hairless slit.

"Ya gonna like it...I promise...I'll make it special for ya...that's it...just relax a little...hmm...yeh...that's it...you gonna love my slug...jus' wait..." Jack stammered excitedly as he rubbed his cock along her hairless cunt.

Cathy finally stopped her pleading; she felt it was useless now and she was quite out of breath; the fight had almost gone out of her. She knew that she was powerless to stop the inevitable. Cathy felt him rub up against her and she closed her eyes tightly in disgust. The thought of the man's big purplish black knob touching her churned her up inside. Never promiscuous in her life she had only ever had sex with three men...including her husband...and never before would she have giving a second thought to screw a...a black man!!

She tried to concentrate on gripping her vaginal muscles tighter to slow him down, her final line of defence, but with her knees spread so wide she knew it wouldn't be long. His prong jabbed persistently against her and his hot breath played on her neck. She recoiled in repulse when his slobbering tongue licked in and around her ear at the same time his hardness pushed forcefully against her unwilling opening. Still she concentrated on denying him entry as best she could.

"Ya in yet bro?" Felix asked, as he looked on impatiently.

Now that his friend had gone this far with the white woman he was determined to wet his black slug in her honey-pot too. He couldn't wait, white pussy! Only in his wildest dreams! A cousin of his had told him about a white bitch he had fucked once in a camp by the river...she had been with another white girl both on some sort of "cultural experience", feral types but young and pretty enough. For a week the camp men had taken turns with them both. Felix had missed out as he had been away hunting and his cousin ribbed him about it often. Now finally he was going to get himself some!

"Fucken tight man...like a fucken virgin...think her ol'man only got a small fuck-stick!" Jack grunted as he kept pushing and grinding between her thighs.

"Maybe you should put a bit of spit on her cunt...she could be jus' a bit dry or something?" Felix suggested. "I can kneel on her arms an' hold her legs back if ya wanna try?"

Jack poked at her a few more times and then grudgingly he agreed to Felix's suggestion.

"Nooo...don't...pleeese..." Cathy cried out when Felix knelt on her arms, his balls not more than an inch away from her nose. She was thankful of the small mercy that he was now clean at least after his swim...his odour barely noticeable to her sensitive sense of smell. His strong calloused hands gripped her ankles tightly and he pulled her legs back against his chest. This brought her backside up off the ground several inches and she was now unable to move a muscle.

Jack moved his head down between the woman's thighs and without hesitation he lowered his face to her beckoning slit. He quickly darted his long tongue out and licked up and down her narrow opening. She tasted slightly musky, the way a healthy mature woman tastes and Jack enjoyed it. He prised her smooth flesh apart with his fingers enabling his tongue access to her little pink nub of flesh that was protruding slightly from its protective sheath and he licked at it greedily.

"Stop...jus' stop it...please...I...I don't want...want to do this...nooo," Cathy whimpered as she felt the black man's coarse tongue flicking rapidly at her pussy. What felt like little jolts of electricity surged through her whenever his tongue lashed across her sensitive clit, the feeling made her shudder helplessly each time.

"What's she taste like Jack?" Felix asked inquisitively.

Jack stopped what he was doing for a moment and looked up at his friend; his face glistened with both saliva and the woman's juices.

"Mmmm mmm...she taste like chicken man...sweet white chicken meat...not like that ol' magpie goose meat..." he said before he went back down on her.

"Lemme have some too Jack...just a little taste...I like that chicken meat..."

Cathy groaned deeply, she still had her eyes shut tight but she felt herself being re-arranged between the two men. She felt the breeze between her legs briefly and was well aware of the scrotum rubbing against her face. Then she felt the hot breath of a mouth on her pussy again and just moments later a tongue lapped at her like a puppy dog. Opening her eyes she was able to see that Felix had now lent over her and was having a taste of some "chicken" too. She was aware of his fingers pulling her labia apart, his tongue rasped along her opening and darted in and out. His hard thick penis hovered just centimetres from her mouth and she could clearly see the veins bulging along its moderate length, his purple, helmet shaped knob oozing clear pre-cum. She hoped to God she would not be forced to take it in her mouth!

"Hey...she better than that chicken meat...sweet, man her cunt sure is sweeeet to eat!" Felix mumbled between the woman's slender thighs.

"Tha's enough Felix...I reckon she's ready now...come on, outa me way man," Jack said as he knelt close to where Felix's head was bobbing up and down steadily between Cathy's raised thighs all the while stroking his lengthy meat.

* But Felix continued to slurp up her juices for a few more minutes until he was sure she was ready for some cock. He noticed her pussy lips had become engorged as he worked his tongue in and out of her tight hole and he sucked on her inner lips drawing them out further and further.

Cathy felt powerless now...this older man was an expert at cunnilingus and she grudgingly acknowledged her own rising pleasure at his persistent ministrations. She had only now just realised that neither of the men were holding her legs apart anymore and she was merely resting her feet on the ground!

"Or'right then Jack...get up an' do her would ya hey...git that big ol' slug in 'er cunt man...I'm itchin' for a turn too ya know..." Felix grumbled as he finally relented and moved away from his sweet meal.

The young man could see they had done enough preparation now, her glistening pudendum was split open like a ripe fig and hurriedly he squirmed back up the woman's body. He could see her face was flushed and she turned her head to the right; both her eyes were clamped shut again and her long auburn hair was splayed out in all directions. Felix moved back to give him some room releasing her arms as he did...she didn't lash out this time. Jack gripped her ankles and pushed her legs back up again and he watched her now puffy slit open up even more as he spread her thighs apart even further. He could clearly see her tasty, pink clitoris standing proud of its drawn back hood. Felix had done a good job, he thought smugly to himself.

"Ahhh...not too far...please not too far...you're hurting me...mmmph...gawd..." Cathy cried as the young man repositioned himself between her thighs again. Her hamstrings straining at the uncomfortable angle he had her legs in.

This was more fun than Jack could have imagined and he poked his cock at her again. But even when he was certain his knob was right on target he still felt her resistance. "Come on...just relax...that's it....bit more....hmph...hmph...ah...oh yeh that's it..." he said to her as he gradually made some progress.

Jack looked down at his cock nudging against the woman's vagina, his fat knob partially disappearing in to her at last.

Cathy couldn't hold off much longer, the strain was exhausting and when she felt him ease off the pressure she took the opportunity to relax momentarily before her muscles cramped up.

Releasing one of her legs Jack withdrew his knob and reached down to rub a finger along her small wet slit forcing her labia apart further. He felt her moist entrance briefly with his fore-finger then pushed it in to the first joint.

Cathy quickly tried to clamp shut again but it was too late and she felt the young man jamb his finger in all the way and he began to finger-fuck her. It was only a matter of time now she knew.

"Come on Jack...fuck her would ya...I wanna shot at her..." Felix said excitedly. He reached down and pulled her singlet up and over her head removing it completely, and then he roughly began to rub her titties, pulling on her long nipples.

Jack's fingering had helped release more of Cathy's lubrication and he now removed his finger completely. Gripping his cock again Jack rubbed his large round helmet back along her now very juicy slit. It didn't matter how much Cathy tried to clamp her muscles together now.

"Umph...nooo....please....ugh...noooo...." Cathy groaned as she felt the young man's large black knob pop past her entrance to enter her finally.

"That's it...ah yeah...that's it..." Jack breathed triumphantly; as he slowly slid his cock in most of the way then pulled out completely and eased himself back in again...a bit faster.

"She's like silk...orrr...yeah...jus' like silk...maybe better," Jack sighed, he could feel the walls of her vagina gripping his shaft like a glove and his sensitive knob felt like a thousand little fingers were caressing it!

Jack watched lewdly as his long slug disappeared in Cathy's cunt almost completely a couple more times before he repositioned himself on top of her. Digging the balls of his feet into the sand for better purchase and gripping her shoulders, he was able to force himself in close to the hilt!

Felix watched his friend's backside rise and fall between the spread thighs of the white woman. He knew his friend was finally fucking her! He listened to the juicy squelching the woman's pussy made every time Jack's cock stroked in and out. He also listened to the woman's guttural moans that escaped her gaping mouth with almost every thrust!

Felix manoeuvred himself around to the side of the white woman's head and lifting it slightly he rubbed his fuck-stick over her lips of which she seemed oblivious.

"Suck it...fucken' suck it would ya..." Felix demanded of her, but even though her mouth was open and he was able to insert his pointy knob a bit of the way she wouldn't suck it for him.

Felix gripped the back of her head by the hair with one hand and with the other he held his cock and turkey-slapped her face hard a few times.

Cathy kept her eyes closed and tried to block out her assault but it was useless. The young man fucking her was pumping in quite hard and her body was feeling every long thrust as she lay on the firm, damp sand.

Her rapist reached behind her knees and pulled her legs up high and wide allowing him to achieve even better penetration with his every stroke. Cathy's face smarted where old Felix had whacked her with his thick cock and again she was almost gagging on his slug as he forced it in her small mouth a second time. Reluctantly, to avoid being turkey-slapped again she began to suck the end of his cock, she could taste the man's pre-cum as it oozed over her tongue and just the thought of what she was being forced to do made her gag several times.

After more than five minutes or so of her assault she wished they had at least pulled out the old mattress that she had seen in the back of the troopy to "do" her on such was the discomfort of the unforgiving ground. Cathy groaned repeatedly with her lips stretched around Felix's black slug. She was now not even aware that he no longer held the back of her head and she almost mechanically moved her mouth back and forth. Occasionally she would accidently rasp her teeth along his knob when Jack's vigorous thrusts went too deep and Felix would growl at her carelessness.

Cathy had one hand gripping the shoulder of Jack and her other hand wrapped around Felix's cock, more to stop him from forcing himself in her mouth too far, her submission was almost complete and any fight had long been fucked out of her.

"Please...ump...arg...stop... for a minute... my...ahhh... my... ahhh... back..." Cathy pleaded again between Jack's long powerful strokes after Felix finally removed his chafed cock from her mouth!

Jack did stop for a few moments, puffing from his exertion. Cathy looked him in the eye and detected a glimmer of what she mistook as kindness and she thanked him. There was some hope after all that she may get out of this alive she thought.

He began to fuck her again...slowly this time and she found the best way to ease the friction of the sand on her back was to meet the deep thrusts of the young black man with her own. She felt almost disgusted to think that she was made to respond in such a way, but that is what she continued to do. Cathy could clearly hear the squelching of her own juices with the young man's effort and the musky smell of sex wafted in the air. Now with her eyes open she watched him screw her, the first man to have sex with her apart from her husband Tom in many years. Cathy rocked her hips back and forth in almost perfect unison with him and a realisation occurred to her that it was actually starting to feel good!

She felt like crying at what she was now allowing to happen...but her pleasure was rising quickly. How could she? Oh God. Tom, please forgive me, she thought. Cathy's eyes began to roll back in her head and she gripped the shoulders of the young black man with both of her hands.

Now there was no stopping Jack, he was getting close, very close. Jack got up part way and moved his grip to Cathy's ankles pushing her legs back even further so her knees nearly touched her shoulders. From this position he could watch as he buried his long black slug deep into the hairless slit of the white woman beneath him. It was a sight to behold and with sweat dripping from his brow onto the woman's breasts he increased his tempo.

With his new angle of penetration Cathy felt that pleasurable jolt of electricity in her loins... his shaft now rubbed against her clitoris mercilessly. She felt ashamed that she could possibly be getting any pleasure from this man assaulting her and tried not to think about the familiar sensation rapidly building deep inside of her. Surely she was not about to orgasm, she thought guiltily. It was also fairly obvious to her that he was probably about to ejaculate soon and with a sickening curiosity now mixed with her own lust she peered down at the fit young black man between her legs.

She could clearly see his long thick shaft glistening as he withdrew his cock and then buried it repeatedly between the swollen, reddened lips of her vagina. She was unaware when Felix had removed her singlet but she was now well aware of what he was doing as his black head moved from one of her nipples to the other, roughly sucking and biting them.

"Argg...arrg...not...not...please not in me....mmm ....mmmm....argh....mmm... don't ... not in me...." Cathy pleaded when she sensed Jack getting closer to his own climax. It was not a thought she cared for...the sperm of a black man seeding her fertile womb. The thought suddenly scared her more than she could have believed!

Jack released Cathy's ankles and moving into an almost kneeling position he gripped her under her hips and lifted her onto his cock like she was a rag-doll. Felix had moved away from sucking her titties and Cathy's breasts swung back and forth with Jack's effort. Felix now tried to force his cock into her mouth again as her head lolled from side to side moaning, but with little luck.

Puffing with the exertion Jack gave one final deep push and clenched his buttocks forward so the base of his cock bottomed out against the pubic bone of the white woman. He rolled his head back and bellowed in ecstasy.

Cathy could feel his fat knob pressing into her cervix and winced at the discomfort. She knew what was about to happen and her eyes locked onto his in disbelief as she felt his first great spurt of seed shoot deep into her pussy.

"Nooo... not inside me... please....take it out..." Cathy begged again almost breathlessly, trying to wriggle away but it was all to no avail.

Jack held her like that for another minute or so until well after his heavy balls emptied themselves completely in her slick passage. Both of them shone with sweat and Jack looked down at his victim, her chest was heaving, her nipples looked even larger and he could see small bite marks on the pale flesh of her breasts. The smooth hairless skin on her pubic bone looked red and blotchy, no doubt from his short thick pubic hair rubbing against it.

"Get off her now Jack...my turn man..." Felix said excitedly as he moved around next to Cathy's legs.

Cathy was sore; her back was sore, her legs were sore, her nipples were sore too, but it was her poor little pussy that hurt the most. She couldn't do it again, not straight away but what choice did she have?

Jack eased himself out of her cunt and looked down at his handiwork. He could now see up into the formerly tight, little, hairless pink slit. She looked stretched and reddened and he grinned when he noticed a big glob of thick white cum ooze out of her and run down the crack of her arse before dripping onto the sand.

Cathy felt filthy, she knew her ringlets of long hair would be full of sand and almost every inch of her body had a layer of grime and dust on it. She desperately wanted to wash herself. Maybe she could wash out some of the sperm too, she thought as she lowered her legs and closed them with an attempt at modesty.

Felix moved in hesitatingly, attempting to force her legs open again.

"Come on... my turn now... gotta share ya know."

Cath watched the young Jack saunter over to the stash of beer and pull out three more cans while she tried to push the persistent older man away.

coops181
coops181
810 Followers