Wife's Shameful Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya gonna let him fuck ya too? Might as well, hey? Don't reckon it was that bad...ya never cried or nothing," Jack said matter-of-factly as he cracked open a can and took a long swig.

"You just raped me you bastard...and I don't want to have sex with him! I didn't want to with you either. Just leave me alone would you Felix," Cathy growled as he tried to push her back down onto the sand again.

"Well the choice is yours lady," Jack said between mouthfuls of beer.

"Is it? Good, I want to wash and get out of here thank you."

Jack laughed, "You gonna fuck me ol' bro before or after ya wash? That's your choice."

Cathy knew she had little to bargain with now, hell they could even leave her here and she knew it must still be around another fifty kilometres to the next community. Maybe another vehicle would chance upon her if she ran off and hide along the road? Even though not one other car had been past them since they left Tom hours ago. Walk? She had only sandals to walk in, no hat, minimal clothing, no water bottles, she knew she couldn't get too far if she decided to run. They could still even kill her for all she knew and probably even get away with it! Although she didn't think that was going to happen...not if she played along.

Sitting up, Cathy reached over and grabbed her grubby singlet from the ground nearby and slipped it on over her tender breasts.

"Can I have one of those beers?" Cathy asked solemnly. "I need a rest...my back is killing me too."

Cathy couldn't believe it; Felix was now rubbing her back tenderly and brushing the loose sand from the smooth skin of her shoulders as she took several big gulps from the can of beer.

What she couldn't see was that Felix was also stroking his cock with his other hand as he sat behind her. He was a gentle man by nature but he was finding it increasingly difficult to restrain himself from just pushing the white woman down and fucking her also.

"I can get the mattress out of the troopy?" Felix offered. "Make ya a bit more comfortable?"

Cathy didn't say anything; what could she say? And she quickly drank the rest of the beer as she looked over at where her crumpled skirt and bra lay nearby, her cute little lace g-string now barely recognisable, lay discarded, stretched out of shape and torn not far away too.

"Can I have a wash...first?" she asked softly, to neither of them in particular, not too sure why she was asking permission.

Without waiting for a reply, Cathy got up on to her knees slowly and brushed off some sand that was clinging to her arms. She wanted to retrieve her skirt that lay not more than a couple of metres away and wobbling slightly, she leant over on her hands to stop from falling over and reached across. Cathy moved with some difficulty, she had not been fucked like that in years and understandably, she was still quite shaken up. Her husband had a short fuse these days and had not been able to last longer than two or three minutes at the most for a very long time, although he could certainly make up for it with his tongue occasionally for which she was always grateful.

Slowly Cathy lent further over, quite oblivious to the fact that she was presenting her backside to the watchful eye of Felix who still sat close behind her. Felix lowered his head; he was close enough that he could see her puffy red lips between her dusty thighs glistening with the combination of her own juices and that of his friends. Felix watched her intently; his eyes now focused squarely on her firm round buttocks that were still red from the friction of the sand. Each of her orbs rose and fell as she crawled on her hands and knees toward her skirt, he noticed with lewd pleasure, and his cock throbbed hard in his hand at the wonderful sight. He would have his turn soon he hoped and his seed would join that of young Jack's.

Still looking at the woman's buttocks, a sudden thought materialised in his alcohol-fuzzy brain, maybe she wanted him to take her...now? Yes...and maybe he should make a move before the opportunity was lost? Felix looked over at his friend for support.

Jack was lying back against the rock drinking another can, a look of content upon his youthful face, still naked his limp penis hung slack between his legs spent. He didn't appear at all concerned for what he had just done to the distraught white woman who was now on her hands and knees crawling toward her clothes. Jack could see the intent in his older friend's eyes and he nodded encouragement and smiled approvingly, his perfect white teeth contrasting against his thick black lips. He was looking forward to watching this.

Cathy had just reached her skirt and was drawing it toward her when she felt herself suddenly grabbed around her hips from behind. She instantly realised what was happening and tried to scurry forward to escape but quickly lost momentum, the strong hands gripping her held her fast.

"Come 'ere...ya little tease," Felix growled confidently, "my turn ta plant some seed!" his grip on Cathy's hips increasing as he moved in behind her.

Cathy was more shocked than she had imagined. Just when she thought it was over, too! Dropping her skirt she grabbed a handful of sand and threw it blindly over her shoulder.

Whack! "Ouch!!!" instantly Cathy felt her left buttock sting. Whack...again and again the smacks on her arse rained down. "Stop it...okay...please...arrrh...nooo," she cried.

"No more sand...ya hear me...or I'll give you proper good belting!" Felix snarled. Now in his slightly intoxicated state the normally peaceful man wasn't going to put up with that sort of rot from any woman...black or white!

"Okay...okay...sorry," Cathy sobbed, her butt stinging smartly.

Felix felt the power now, he felt in control. Yep, treat 'em mean keep 'em keen, he thought to himself. Now he had his chance and his balls ached with anticipation.

"Don't do this to me Felix...please...I don't want to do it like this," Cathy pleaded, as she felt the man shuffle up closer.

Only moments before Cathy had really hoped that the older man was not going to force her to have sex with him and she was going to be okay. He had seemed to be gentler than the younger man, she'd thought. She guessed it was the alcohol; now she was really frightened.

Horrified, Cathy was frozen to the spot and she screwed her face up when Felix pulled her hips up and pushed her chest onto ground forcefully. It was obvious to her what he intended on doing.

Felix grabbed a handful of the woman's flesh and prised her buttocks apart. He certainly wasn't gentle now, his lust was overpowering any vestige of rationality he may have had. He looked down at her recently fucked sex, her slit more a gash now with slick, protruding fat lips.

"Ya look all ready...I'm not as big as the young fella...hope he hasn't ruined ya too much," Felix said as he rubbed his thick erection against her.

"Gonna have ta let go of yer arse for a second so's I can line me ol'fella up...now don't git any ideas...jus' stay still or I'll give ya another good smack!"

Cathy didn't say a word; she just kept her eyes firmly shut with her forehead resting on her fore-arms, tears welling up. She just hoped he was quick.

Felix held his cock with one hand and lined himself up. Pushing forward slightly he rubbed his cock-head along her hot juicy flesh opening her up enough so he was able to slide his cockhead in far enough that he could let go of his shaft and return his grip on her buttocks.

"She is like silk...orrr yeah, man...jus' like silk," Felix said to his friend as he pushed himself in completely then withdrew and quickly thrust in again.

"Can you...can you... just make it quick... please... mmm... argh...gawd," Cathy moaned, she was actually surprised by his girth and felt herself being stretched.

Felix didn't muck around now. It had been several weeks since he had last had a fuck. That and the sight of his black prong disappearing repeatedly in the hairless cunt of the white woman were exciting him further. He tried to last longer but within less than a minute he felt his climax fast approaching.

"Ya like me black cock in ya cunt...hmmf....hmmf...hey? Tell me...hmmf...hmmf," Felix said somewhat cruelly, banging himself against her buttocks hard.

Cathy said nothing. She felt like crying, really crying as she was fucked harder and faster. Between the grunts of Felix she could hear their flesh slapping together and the sloppy noise her pussy was making. His balls swung back and forth only to bang against her clitoris repeatedly and Cathy did her best not to focus on the ridiculously pleasurable feeling it was giving her.

Whack! Whack! "Tell me...hmmf...hmmf...I wanna hear it!"

"Aaarh...aaarh!!" Cathy cried out painfully as she felt her already sore bottom smacked again. "I love it...okay!" she sobbed.

"What?" Felix demanded. Whack! Whack! "Say it!" he was only seconds away from ejaculating now and he was merciless.

"Orright...orright," Cathy capitulated, "I love...I love it...black cock, your black cock...argh...argh...in my...my cunt!" she almost screamed, "ugh...just fucking cum would you...arrrh," Cathy swore out loudly, which was something she rarely did! Something was building up inside of her too; she knew what it was and what was causing it. Her super-sensitive clitoris was on sensory overload, the bastard fucking her was going to make her come!!!

Felix prised the woman's cheeks apart again and dribbled some spittle onto her already sopping crack. He momentarily stopped fucking her and rubbed her anus with his thick middle digit. With a bit of effort he inserted his finger deep into her arsehole and started fucking her again.

"Oooh....gawd....ooooh.....gawd....nooo...." Cathy moaned loudly, it was all too much for her; the finger in her arse had put her over the edge!

Felix clenched his black buttocks together just as his orgasm began. He pushed in all the way and held himself there. That was when he noticed the white woman pushing her backside back and forth against his cock! She was fucking him...the pretty little white woman was fucking him back like a cock-hungry slut!

Cathy was barely aware of her own actions as she pushed herself back again and again onto Felix's thick cock! Her orgasm was intense, both clitoral and vaginal. She reached beneath herself and frantically rubbed her hardened nub of flesh as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

Felix cried out too as he shot his own big load into her at almost the same time she came. Still she rocked back against him and he could feel her vaginal walls repeatedly contracting around his thick slug.

"Ya liked that...hey...ya liked that didn't you? I can still feel your cunt milking me cock," Felix chuckled, "say it..." and he smacked her arse again!

"Hmmf...yes..." Cathy said softly. She grimaced when he smacked her arse again, "mmm...yesss..." his smacks had only intensified her orgasm, something Cathy had never before experienced.

Felix could also feel her strong contractions with his finger that was still planted deeply in her anus and he looked up to his friend and smiled at his accomplishment.

As her orgasm subsided Cathy felt disgusted with her body's reaction. She was not all that surprised though...she often came when fucked doggy-style by her husband. What did of course did surprise her was the intensity of her orgasm and as she lay there hiding her face with embarrassment while Felix's cock softened in her she wondered if part of her enjoyment had indeed been the brutal fucking the black men had just given her.

In the afterglow of her orgasm she felt a pang of guilt when she thought of her husband. But she remained motionless, savouring the moment, her reddened backside still pointing in the air as Felix's cock slipped from her messy, used pussy.

"Are we staying here the night?" she asked sheepishly.

Maybe she really did love black cock!