Wife's Slut Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers

I got Richard's room number from the clerk and went to his door and knock. No answer. 'They must be in Kevin's room,' I thought as I went down to Kevin's floor. As I approached his room I could hear my wife's moaning through the door. I lightly knocked on the door. No answer. I increased the intensity of my rap. Kevin opened it with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Mike, what are you doing here?" he asked as I peered in the door. Richard has his cock rammed up my wife's ass. She turned to look at me and I noticed she had a bruise on her face like she had been struck.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled as I barged by Kevin. He grabbed me by the shoulder and held me fast.

"Richard likes to play a little rough. He likes to rape them. She agreed. Didn't ya Sally!" he said.

"Kevin, I know this woman and I know her husband. You've got to stop this!" I pleaded as Richard gave her a cuff across the face and continued his anal assault.

"He's almost done. Let her enjoy the last of it," he said with a smile.

"Just don't hurt her anymore," I said as I watched Richard stiffen and then cum in my wife's ass. "I'm going to take her home now as I'm sure that she won't be able to walk," I said as I carried my wife out to the car and home.

We said little on the drive home; she just sobbed. I carried her into the house and ran a hot bath for her and put her in. She was covered in bruises and had quite a shiner. She had been through quite an ordeal. I asked how much she had charge them and she said two grand.

"Are you over Kevin's big cock now?" I asked looking her in the eye.

"Oh yes," she said. "Believe me. I much prefer Richard's."

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers
12