Wife's Story

Story Info
She gets revenge on friend for affair with her Hubby.
1.3k words
3.11
120.5k
6
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifwat
wifwat
317 Followers

Any comments through the link below.

My very best friend is Joan, we do everything together. She is like a sister to me. No, much more than a sister. We go everywhere together, we share everything..... No, that isn't true. There is one thing that we don't share. Her husband Trevor.

I am happily married to Peter, he is a loving devoted husband in every way and I wouldn't change him for the world but my closeness to Joan is making me lust after Trevor. I don't know what I shall do........

I wrote the above in my diary 2 months ago. What has happened since then? You may well ask. What is it they say, be careful what you wish for, you may get it. And I did get it, in Spades.

I started flirting with Trevor, brushing against him, leaving buttons undone so he could see my cleavage etc. All the usual womanly whiles. It worked, I got him interested. We started out with a little feel here or grope there or quick kiss. On these occasions my heart would pound in my breast. My juices would flow and I couldn't drag Peter to bed quick enough. He was bewildered as to how he suddenly had a Nympho wife but didn't really care as he was getting the benefits of it. We usually have good sex but now he had a wild woman screwing the life out of him. He went around in a daze most of the time and with a silly smile on his face.

Things with Trevor started getting hot. We both felt that the time had come to do something about it. I needed him between my legs. Needed to feel his manhood invading my inner depths. So much for the poetry... I needed FUCKING!!!!

He invited me around to his house one morning when Joan was due to visit her mother. I turned up on his doorstep wearing a raincoat despite it being a lovely day. You see all I had on was my high-heeled shoes and the coat. I didn't want to waste any time. In no time, we were on the bed and I was sucking the life out of his big cock. It was a bit of a novelty for me as I'm not used to one quite that large. Trevor pulled my head away, saying that he wanted to fuck me. God, I wanted it too, wanted that huge dick inside me.

Trevor raised my legs over his shoulders and placed the tip of his big cock against my pussy lips. The tension was unbearable. This is the moment I had dreamed of. I was trembling like a virgin about to be deflowered, when suddenly I started to climax. No physical stimulation was needed; just the touch of my lover's cock sent me into involuntary, rapturous climaxes.

I lay there spent, exhausted. I opened my eyes and looked at Trevor, he was smiling down at me. He said.

"You are one horny slut. Can I have a turn now?"

I replied "Mmmmm! Yes please."

Then I felt his cock entering me, opening my cunt and spreading my insides like never before. I could feel my insides stretching around His huge cock. It was bliss! I was in cock heaven. My climax's started again, cummimg and cumming. But when I felt him explode within me, felt his hot cum shooting into my womb, that was just too much. I passed out with sheer pleasure.

I was dreaming that we were doing it again. Dreaming that his cock was pressed against my pussy lips and was entering me. I felt him kiss my mouth, his moustache tickled. MOUSTACHE!!!!! He hasn't got a moustache. My mind became alert, I knew this wasn't a dream it was really happening. I opened my eyes but it was complete darkness. I could feel that something was over my eyes and I went to pull it away but my hand was tied, both my hands were tied to the bedposts. Panic engulfed me. I was being fucked by an unknown man whilst blindfolded and bound to a bed. But as his cock started to go in and out, the pleasure increased, no, the excitement increased. I couldn't believe it, I was turned on by this invasion of my body, by this RAPE. The very word turned me on even more. I felt him tense and shoot his sponk into me. This action caused me to cum again. As he pulled out of me and got off the bed I felt his sponk running down my cunt lips and onto my thighs.

I don't know what had come over me, I was in a permanent state of arousal. I wanted more, more cock, more defilement.

I felt someone else climbed onto the bed, It seems that I wasn't to be disappointed. I felt a hard prick rubbing my pussy. I tried to suck it into me. It teased my clit coating itself with the man's sperm and then it went lower pushing into my arse. It hurt!!

"No, not so fast. Please give me time...."

It drove into me. Ohhh it hurt. I was wrong I wasn't ready for more defilement. Deeper it invaded me. I tried to squeeze it out, but that made it hurt more. Deeper, How deep would he go?

"OHHH... it hurts. Stop, please.."

Suddenly It changed. It felt good. So good. Like nothing I had ever experienced before.

How strange. It was like an ordinary fuck. So Good, but different. My orgasm began deep inside. I didn't even know I could have an orgasm from being fucked in the arse. I have never climaxed so hard. I humped my arse upward to meet his downward thrust, I wanted him even deeper inside me. I felt him cumming, filling my arse with his sponk. I was begging him out loud. I was moaning for him to keep fucking me.

"Fuck my arse. Rip me! Tear me! Oh MY GOD, Yes! It's so good. So very good."

I felt him climb off the bed, then silence. I then felt the blindfold being removed. My eyes hurt as I was blinded by the sunlight pouring into the room. My heart almost stopped. It was Joan standing over me. I became even more frightened when I saw Trevor behind her. He was gagged and tied to a chair.

"SLUT!" She screamed. I trusted you and find you fucking my husband.

"I'm sorry!" I blurted.

"Not as sorry as your going to be!" She said, stepping back so that the 3 other naked men in the room could climb onto the bed. I recognised them immediately as well as the 2 who had just abused me. The 5 of them were outside in the street when I arrived, they were digging a hole in the road. 1 white guy who had just fucked my arse and a black guy who had fucked me and another white guy and 2 black guys that were now climbing onto the bed..... to FUCK ME!

I arrived home and as I walked into the livingroom, Peter jumped up in alarm.

"What happened to you? You're a mess."

I opened my coat and let it drop to the floor. Peter had been alarmed at my tussled hair that was matted with sponk and the flaky sponk that had dried on my face but you should have seen the expression on his dear sweet face as he beheld his wife, me. Breasts covered in bruises, lovebites and dried sponk. Pussy hairs matted and fresh sponk trickling down my thighs.

He walked over to me as in a daze. He dropped to his knees and buried his face into my sponky cunt and licked and slurped at me, bringing me to several orgasms. We went to bed and fucked all day and into the night.

We have both been so strongly affected by this event, that it has become our way of life. We often have gang bangs were I am abused by lots of men and Peter cleans me up afterwards.

What became of Joan? She got that 'turned on' watching the gang rape that she had organised, that she couldn't help herself but join in. We are once again the best of friends and often share our lovers.

wifwat
wifwat
317 Followers