Wife's Surprise Return with Sexy Guy

Story Info
Wife unexpectedly returns home to find slutty husband.
2.1k words
4.23
38.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a great time" I said to my wife Jill, as she left the house on her way to her friends for an overnight stay.

She had said her mate needed some support after a break up and would stay over if that was ok with me.

Of course, I said it was fine, knowing it would give me some time to dress and have some fun with myself! But I told her I would be going to the office and working anyway, probably staying late so no problem.

Not long after she had left, I went into the loft and picked my bag of dressing up gear, taking it back to the bedroom to start preparing.

First though, was a good shower and shave! I keep my body hair in trim anyway, but a nice shave on any stray hairs always felt good. After drying off a nice rub in of a soft body lotion made me feel smooth and sexy already.

My make-up skills are improving, although not perfect. I started with some blue eye shadow and then glued on some new lashes. A brown pencil coated my eyebrows and the mascara brought out my lashes. A light foundation gave a glow to my cheeks that then allowed the red lipstick to stand out as I applied it lusciously over my mouth.

Face done, next for some lingerie.

I fastened the clasp on my black bra that contained my false boobie inserts and slid it around my chest into place. A new suspender belt, about 5cm wide, with black lace over a beige silk base, fitted nicely around my slim waist with the suspenders dangling below ready for some new silk black stockings. I rolled the stockings onto each leg and then fastened the suspenders into place, supporting the stockings quite high on my legs. A small pair of black lace panties, with a string to the rear then complimented my underwear.

I had a new black dress delivered from the catalogue to try. It was a stretchy shiny number with short sleeves and a hem around mid-thigh level. I pulled over my head, trying not to smudge my make-up, pulling down into place. A quick look in the mirror gave me a flutter!

Now I was able to brush out my shoulder length brown wig before lifting over my head and into place, adjusting in the mirror to get it looking good. A pair of clip on earrings, long dangling type, made for the extra bit of femininity I desired.

Next for some sexy shoes. A 6cm stiletto supported my gloss black patent heels that made me feel very sexy, but not easy to walk in!

I pulled on a short pair of PVC gloves to make my hands look less manly and also feel great to wear.

A squirt of perfume and I was done with the lovely dressing up part of my adventure.

A look in the mirror showed me transformed from a middle-aged guy into a sexy tarty chick!

I went downstairs (not easy in the heels), then out into our back yard, to sit in our garden summer house. This allowed me to open a packet of cigarettes and have a sexy smoke. Another big turn on for me when I'm dressed!

As I held the cigarette sexily in my gloved hands, I could feel my cock twitch as my excitement grew. I would get online soon and try and cam with some guys, hoping to make them cum by putting on a show for them.

As I walked back to the house I suddenly heard a car draw up outside. Panicking, I quickly ran indoors as best as I could in my heels, but as I reached the stairs, the front door opened and there stood my wife who was holding hands with a tall tanned guy. Her mouth was open with shock, as was mine, whilst the guy just smiled.

"What the fuck is going on" she screamed at me!

"Who is that" I screamed back!

"I knew you were a tranny you perve" she then added.

I blushed and sat on the stair.

"This is Juan, my friend who I went to support through his break up."

"But I thought it was a girlfriend you were staying with?" I queried.

"You didn't ask did you! Anyway, I'm the reason Juan broke up with his girlfriend!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I needed a bigger cock than yours in me whilst I could still get one and Juan's is very big!"

Juan was still smiling as he said, "Hey you two, why don't we all have some fun?"

Jill looked at him quizzically?

"Well your hubby looks cute dressed like that, so perhaps we can make him feel like a proper woman!"

Jill now understood and a smirk was on her face as she turned to look at me "Well, what do you think you slut!"

I was still in shock, but simply nodded a little.

We all went into the lounge as Juan took Jill close to him and started kissing her passionately. I could see she was enjoying it as her hands were pressing on his firm looking chest. They continued kissing as he took off his shirt exposing a sexy smooth hard chest and muscles across his stomach. He was a sexy guy and I could see why Jill fancied him.

She fumbled at his jeans and managed to undo them as she was still snogging him, gradually pulling them down to his knees. She moved back from him a little and told me to get her a cigarette.

"What, you don't smoke?" I stammered.

"Only when I suck cock" she laughed back at me!

With that she dropped onto her knees and pulled down Juan's boxers revealing a beautiful 8-inch cock, uncut looping semi erect in front of my wife.

I handed her a cigarette and flicked a lighter for her to draw on the sexy white stick.

"Come and join me" she suggested pulling me down on my knees beside her.

"Go on" she said, "I know you want to" she added.

Juan continued smiling and said, "Come on Sammy, kiss my cock"

Butterflies fluttered in my tummy as I leant towards my first experience of a real cock.

Jill smoked and watched as I licked first across Juan's helmet. I then put my gloved hand around his shaft and raised his cock up so I could lick just below the top. I then licked up and down his shaft. Jill leant over above his cock and spat onto the head, a glistening slimy wetness covering the pink mushroom.

"Suck it now you slut" she demanded as she drew on her cigarette, blowing a blue plume of smoke in my face and over this amazing cock.

I opened my mouth and placed it over the cock before clasping my red lips around the thick meat. I sucked in a little and slowly pulled my head up and then down again, sucking harder each time trying to get as much in my mouth as I could. I could hear Juan moaning softly as I sucked, licked and kissed this beautiful cock, savouring the taste of his pre-cum and Jill's spit, mixing into a sloppy gel making the cock twitch with lust.

"He's better at this than me!" laughed Jill, which strangely made me feel even sexier.

With that Juan pulled his cock away and looked at us both. "Lay back on the sofa Sammy and pull off your panties"

I did as I was told, excitedly.

My smaller cock was now a solid 5 inches at best which made Juan chuckle "Cute clitty babe" he smocked.

"You see why I wanted Juan now can't you honey" added Jill.

She opened her handbag and squirted what looked like a gel onto her hand before rubbing on Juan's cock again smiling and winking at him.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Lube, Honey" she answered. "I use it when Juan fucks my arse"

"But you don't like it in your arse you told me?" I replied again shocked at her comments.

"Ha ha, that's because you don't have what Juan's got!" Jill said before adding, "Now he's going to fuck you so you can tell me if its good or not and see why I like it!"

With that Juan lifted my legs so my bum was in the air. He moved closer and I could feel his cock touch my tight bum hole. Jill guided his member in position and let him slide in a little. It just opened my sphincter up slightly, feeling a slight pain, then he pushed forward, the lubed cock able to slide in with some ease.

I saw Jill light another cigarette and sit beside me as Juan started to slowly push in and out of my arse.

I knew I was making soft moaning sounds as Juan started fucking me faster as it felt so good having this real hot cock inside my tight virgin hole.

Jill kissed Juan and started tweaking his erect nipples making him also moan aloud.

At this sight and the movement of the lovely beast inside me, I started to leak cum from my own cock, Juan was milking me with his thrusts, giving me a continuous orgasm with his fucking.

After a few minutes of gorgeous fucking, I could feel his big dick throbbing inside me as Jill whispered to him "Fill him with your cum babe"

At this Juan rode fast and hard as his cock exploded into me. I could feel the hot jets of his cream filling my insides until he stopped riding and held his large meat inside me, all his long thick cock up to his big balls in my arse...it felt so good.

Jill placed a glass under Juan's cock and my bum as he slowly pulled out of me. I could feel his cum running out of my hole and I was now knowing why Jill held the glass in place.

Juan's glistening cock was slowly subsiding but still looking so big and sexy.

"Clean him" Jill told me.

I sat up so his cock was again at my lips.

Jill then said, "Drink this, but don't swallow" as she handed me the cum filled glass.

I eagerly drank his warm sperm, taking it all in my mouth and licking the sides to get as much as I could. The salty taste was wonderful as I then dribbled his cum back onto his cock and sucked his wet semi hard cock again. I licked and sucked him clean, but amazingly he soon started to get erect again!

"Wow" said Jill, "You are good"

Juan smiled again and said, "Your turn now babe" looking at Jill.

She smiled happily and said, "Which hole would you like?"

"Well Sammy's arse was great, so let's try yours" he laughed.

His cock was upright again and wet was his last cum and my gobbling. Jill was on all fours, arse high. "Under me Sammy" she said.

"As he fucks my arse I want you licking my pussy" she told me.

I didn't need persuading and quickly moved into a 69 position just as Juan slid his massive hard cock into Jill's tiny bum hole.

She squealed with delight as he started to fuck her as I was licking her clitoris.

Juan's big smooth testicular globes were bouncing on my forehead, so finding then irresistible, I moved up a little and started to lick them and then sucked them in turn.

With this Juan tensed and shouted, "I'm cumming" as he again filled a bum with his second load of hot cum.

As he pulled out of Jill, some sperm dripped into my mouth which I desperately tried to catch, wanting every drop of his cream. I moved up a bit more to lick the reminder from Jill's asshole. Tasting delicious.

Jill sat up over my face and pulled Juan to sit over my chest so his cock was looking at my make-up smeared face and Jill's pussy was over my eyes, making for a perfect scene.

Jill lit another cigarette as said to Juan "Let's clean this sad little slut".

She leant over and stated kissing him just as she also let a hot stream of golden piss swish from her pussy, splashing on my face surprising me but not as much as then feeling a powerful gush of even hotter pee shooting from Juan's drooping cock, straight into my mouth.

The shock soon changed to lust and I wanted to drink as much of their combined piss as they emptied onto me whilst kissing passionately above.

As they finished peeing and dripping on me they got up, holding hands and went upstairs, probably to shower, leaving me laid in my sexy lingerie, covered in piss and cum, but smiling as I brought myself to a lovely cum thinking about the last hour with Jill and Juan!