Wife's Trainer Ch. 02

Story Info
Plans are made for my wife to receive more training.
1k words
4.37
119.5k
114
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,521 Followers

My wife Amy had had a weight problem, eventually she resolved to lose the weight and with the help of her trainer she got her body back into shape. However, things got complicated when I got this fantasy about my wife getting fucked by the trainer. I spoke to him and told me he could make it happen.

While away on a business trip I received a DVD of my wife getting fucked by the trainer's big black cock. This was something I was not supposed to know as the two worlds of fantasy and reality slowly merged...

My wife met me at the airport, it had been raining out and was cool, even for a November day. She drove home concentrating on the road. I asked her how everything had been and she deflected wishing to talk about my trip. What was she going to do? Tell me how she had been banged repeatedly by her trainer's huge cock?

When we got home after dinner, my cock throbbing the whole time I got up and kissed her, fully aware those lips had been somewhere else.

She was taken aback by my aggressiveness, to say the least.

I squeezed her tits telling her I was sorry for being so inattentive.

She said she forgave me.

"Maybe your new sexy body intimidated me, I don't know," I said reframing from saying that I might have been worried about her being attracted to other guys.

"It's okay." She said as I pulled her blouse over her head. My hands soon had her bra removed and flung over the couch.

I sucked on her tits aware fully they had provided pleasure for another man. Knowing what she had done I was far more aggressive than usual. Undoing her skirt I fingered her though her panties then pulled them down so I could feel her wetness first hand. She came within moments with a soft moan.

"Oh shit! You must have really missed me," she said flattered though somewhat worried about the attention I was paying her.

I lead her to the bedroom and pushed her on the bed taking off my clothes as quick as I could. I went and licked her pussy getting her ready for me, not that should have been much of a problem after handling Vincent's huge cock.

Then I got on top of her and fucked her all the time restraining myself from thinking about her interracial adventure, least I cum too quickly. Thanks to having whacked off a few times before my flight I had more staying power than usual, but still she felt so wet and hot.

I flipped my wife over onto her stomach and reentered from behind pulling her up by her hips.

"What has gotten into you. Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she said as I pounded her for all I was worth cumming deep inside of her love box.

We kissed passionately then emboldened I asked, no make that I told her to suck my cock. I saw her nose twitch slightly, then she looked at me. "I will, but you know..." she said. She wanted me to clean off my cock, not from my cum but from her juices. For a moment I wanted to protest as I saw her do it for Vincent but knew I could not say anything.

I got up to go to the bathroom to get a towel and she stopped me saying "Okay, just this once." She took my cock into her mouth and sucked me until I came, then exhausted she fell asleep. All the time sleeping next to her I knew she had been unfaithful to me, which turned me on all the more. I wondered if she would do it again to or not, I got my answer fairly soon as Vincent continued her training.

We met at the park, it was supposedly to pay Vincent for his personal training of my wife.

"So you liked what you saw. Now look this could be a one-time thing if you want it to be. No harm. No foul," he said smiling.

I hesitated some and told him no that maybe she needed some more training.

He smiled saying that he did not mind and that he could really take my wife into freak territory. I asked him how freaky that would be.

He took out his tablet, tapped a folder, entered a password that protected its contents to unlock it. A woman's picture appeared, small, blonde. He went to the next one that had her on her knees sucking a huge black cock. "She was really freaky. Look what she did for me."

The third shot I thought was another woman, heavy make-up, leather dress, and huge tits."

"She didn't..."

"Yeah she did. Husband paid for them and all."

The next photo had her standing naked in a hotel room. She was holding her boobs up to the camera, the nipples were pierced with heavy metal rings. And she had the classic "queen of hearts" tattoo on her left breast, proclaiming to the world that she had a preference for black men.

"She is extreme, but if you wanted to I think I could bring out that inner freak in your wife. But it could go really far."

He tapped on another photo, it was Donna, one of the girls he was training. She was standing over her husband holding the trainer's cock as her husband kissed it. "I know this is a bit extreme but some husbands go for this.

I looked away telling him I was not into that. He laughed and shut off the tablet.

"Well the next step is I am going to fuck your wife a few times more, then you are going to come home and catch us.

I told him that I did not think that was possible.

He laughed and said there was always a way, and as a matter of fact he was going to train her a bit more.

I asked him what and he said I'd see.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,521 Followers