Wife's Trip to New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked you about Roy, linking up with you. Remember that? That he was fucking a former class mate here in town? Then I had a conversation with you about both emotional and sexual adultery about a month ago. Remember that? Emotional adultery when you share really private stuff. We agreed both the giving of confidences and of course fucking were reasonable grounds to end a marriage.

I let you know your training class stunk to the heavens. I praised the dumb thing to everybody we met, friends and family just to hear you describe it differently each time because you couldn't quite remember the earlier lies. I figured you'd get nervous I might brag to your work mates. If you thought about that at all, you probably figured I'd forget it before I ever met anyone from your work.

I compiled a CD of cheating woman songs. You heard them, one after the other as I drove you to New York, for Christ's sake. I knowingly delivered you to your fate. You would either spend the weekend with him or with me. However you chose, it was going to be your future."

"I had no idea what you were doing. If I had understood, I'd have chosen you!"

"And I would at least have tried to make the marriage work, even at that point, but like so many paths we take, we often don't see where it'll go until we reach the end of it.

Didn't we have fun singing your dad's love song to you; "You Are My Sunshine"? You were physically sick with anxiety. You took my hand and told me you loved me as I sang please don't take my sunshine away. Then at the cheating part you shut up. You were terrified I would find out, but did you call it off? No not you. I guess you wanted him bad!

It was clear at the hotel desk that the training was a sham. No reservation for you, or anyone else you said was going. No conference room reserved. You even tried to use your personal credit card for the room. I followed you to your room, emptied your suit case, put your best bras and thongs in the drawer, and hung the red teddy crosswise in the closet where it was the only thing you would see when you looked in. I even left the closet door open so you couldn't miss it. I told you I emptied your suit case. You certainly knew what you packed, and you said nothing."

"Chris, I didn't realize.."

"I asked you to have dinner with me. 'No' you said.'

I asked to stay with you. 'No you said'.

I asked you specifically say 'I want you to stay with me, or 'I want you to leave me." so there would be no doubt. You told me to leave you, and I have...for good"

"It was all in a fog. I don't know what I was thinking or. I'm so sorry! Is it too late?"

"Right! Too late. It was Roy's cock you were thinking of! I left my phone on that night, a last hope you might change your mind. As you know, it didn't ring, you were onto a better thing, sucking off your new instructor. It's nice to know that you're sorry, though. I'm sorry too. Sorry that it ended in such a sordid way, but I figure it's better I know your character now than to waste more years with you. So enjoy your freedom. If he doesn't scratch your itch, some of the many others that will follow him will."

"Chris, please. That wasn't me that weekend. I'm not like that. Give us another chance. I am begging you to forgive me."

"Karen! Of course I forgive you. You are who you are! Recall that Jesus forgave the Romans, but it didn't change the fact that they nailed to a god damn cross!"

"Chris, be reasonable. It was a spur of the minute thing! I had just met him."

"See, that's just what I mean about your character. Just met him, my ass! You dated Roy in high school. You've been sucking and fucking him for months. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if even now, you didn't dump him. You would only put him on pause 'til the shit dies down. Well, happy you, it's died down. No longer moving. I've had enough of you. Go home and sign the damn papers or I'll see that your folks know what I know."

"No! I won't give you up like that."

"It's not your choice. Karen, you're history. Keep hounding me, and In addition to your mom, I'll let Roy's wife in on the secret. Look, this is a good time to split up. You've got a fuck friend to help you through the divorce, I've got a project that will take months to complete and I'll be so tired a night I'll sleep like a log. Now good night. I've got my future to work on."

And that future included having children of my own.

Thankfully she gave up on me. No more whining and begging. She tried to gouge me in the divorce until I sent an e mail to her fuck e mail address. That broke her resistance and the divorce slid through. I never saw Roy. I thought about telling his wife, but why bother? Just stirs up the past. On the rare occasion that I see her in town, I just nod and keep going.

Three years later, now I'm engaged to a good woman with a two year old boy, and she'd like two more.