Wife's True Self

Story Info
She lied. She cheated. He moved on with her sister & cousin.
28.3k words
4.05
130.3k
144
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my co-writer for sharing his story with me.

Warning! Some situations may be exaggerated.

********************************

One of the things my first wife wanted to do after a couple of dates was to introduce me to her Aunt Bonnie. I was an eighteen year old virgin and didn't expect that to change any time soon. Aunt Bonnie was late twenties with a body that was a gift from God. High riding firm tits that jiggled above her bra and an ass that looked tight enough to bounce a quarter off it. It quickly brought a well used quote in that part of Indiana to mind.

"I'd give my left nut to get to fuck that!"

The down side was that Aunt Bonnie was pretty fucking ugly. Not the ugly kind of ugly. With her mouth closed she look pretty good, but an open mouth showed a narrow smile with what would be described as moderate buck teeth. The problem with that was that Aunt Bonnie seldom had her mouth closed.

Aunt Bonnie's husband was a damaged Vietnam vet. Not physically, but he had learned how to work the stay at home dad routine while Aunt Bonnie had a good job at a nearby mental hospital. No one questioned the arrangement. Aunt Bonnie offset that with a boyfriend with a motorcycle. She fucked him on a regular basis as I later learned.

My first wife had an odd story that I should have listened to more closely. Her mother as a nurse tried to land this doctor. She got knocked up. His family paid her money to get an abortion. She decided to take the money and put the kid up for adoption. The grandmother hearing about it went to the hospital and took my wife to raise. So, she was raised by her grandmother. Her mom was out of the picture and fucking other guys to the tune of two sisters and a brother for my wife.

I knew nothing of any of this when we were dating. Six months later I proposed to her at Christmas. Along the way we saw hot Aunt Bonnie quite a bit and I couldn't keep my eyes off those tits and that ass. Aunt Bonnie knew and enjoyed teasing me with them.

My future wife by then had explained about her birth and her mother.

"I'm not going to be like my Mom and ending up with a kid. We're not having sex until we are married."

That was long ago and word of women putting out was rare in our farm community. I was living in Indianapolis going to a trade school working part time that got me home every other weekend. We'd have Friday and Saturday nights together and I'd leave back to school on Sunday afternoon. We'd do some heavy making out, but she wouldn't let me touch her pussy.

Then things changed. Spring had thawed out everything but my future wife. I took her home one Saturday afternoon. Her grandma had taken in a young dog. Her grandma had done laundry and hung out the wash to dry. My first thought was why did the dog take down an almost new red blouse of my girlfriend's and chew it up and not bother anything else on the clothes line? What should have disturbed me was when she took a wire coat hanger and beat the dog with it to where her hand bled and had to be bandaged.

The main thing that saved the relationship was that we went to her Aunt Bonnie's house right after that. It was shorts weather and Aunt Bonnie was wearing short shorts ... seriously short shorts, and a halter top. My whole brain wrapped around the way Aunt Bonnie looked and how she moved around in the skimpy clothes. The dog and my future bride were all but forgotten. I could see a gap between Aunt Bonnie's legs ... a pussy gap. Never knew a thing about a pussy gap. Aunt Bonnie probably could have fucked a skinny guy and kept her knees together while she fucked him.

I usually called my girlfriend once during the week and on the weekends that I worked. I didn't call during the week, but called on Saturday evening. Her grandma said she was out with friends. I had called before and was told the same thing during the week on what would have been a school night for her. Feeling a bit disturbed I let the friends thing and the phone call slide by. She called my sister to see if I was okay. When I tried to call on Thursday night about the weekend she was out with friends again. I called back just before eleven at night and woke up her grandmother. Still not home. Not sure where she was.

Now is the time to say I didn't date in high school. This gal kind of chased me enough that she asked me to ask her out, so to speak. I went home Friday, but didn't call her. I went out with a couple of buddies and Mom told me my girlfriend had called looking for me several times. At that point it was midnight and I was making plans as to how to get my ring back. At seven in the morning my Mom got me out of bed for a phone call. It was her. Fuck the ring. I was ready to tell the person who I thought would be a good wife to go fuck herself.

Then fate stepped in ...

"I've been thinking about us and our wedding coming up in three months."

Shit! She was going to beat me to it. We were engaged, I didn't even look at girls at trade school that I know that I could have fucked. I stayed faithful while she seemed to run around a lot with her friends. The surprise was ...

"What if we get married and you don't even like me. Maybe you won't like sex with me. Grandma's going to be at a funeral this afternoon. Why don't you stop by and let me fuck you?"

Game changer! I was going to be nineteen when we got married. She was already eighteen as a senior in high school. I was going to be getting pussy that very day, right after lunch.

I'd never seen her tits before. Got to play with them some on dates, in the dark, in a parked car, but she took off her t-shirt, then her bra, and there they were. She smiled at me.

"Aren't you going to take off your shirt?

I fumbled with that. I couldn't seem to find my own buttons.

She unfastened her shorts and slid the zipper down, then stepped out of them. My brain was moving too fast to realize if I was even thinking. Naked girl! Well, almost naked. Her nipples were hard on her bare tits. I could she her mound and beginning of her pussy slit through her panties. As her panties came off she raised one leg enough to give me a view of her cunt slit.

She looked at me and laughed.

"Come here, I'll help you undress."

She was on the edge of the bed and I stumbled up to her. Soon she had my pants and undershorts around my ankles. I had enough sense to kick of my shoes and step out of my clothes, leaving on my socks.

I was waiting for her to lay back so I could try to figure out how to fuck her. The basics were instilled, but I didn't know how to proceed. Instead, her hand wrapped around the base of my cock and she slid her mouth right over the end of it and down the shaft. She pumped her mouth up and down the length a few times then smiled up at me.

God! There had been one girl in school that was talked about for sucking a guy's cock she was dating. Now it was happening to me. It was all I could do not to spurt my whole load down her throat. A couple of times more down my shaft and the bitch would be gulping my sperm.

Fortunately she climbed on the bed, laid back and opened her thighs. Suddenly the pussy I wasn't allowed to touch was visible between her spread thighs and fully exposed to me. I gave some thought to another popular Hoosier term, "Eatin' Pussy" as in the saying "Look at that. That's eatin' pussy." when a hot girl would walk near. Not knowing any more about how to go about eating pussy than fucking one I went for fucking her.

"Why don't you come here and put that cock in me? See if you like fucking me."

Well, those were two words I'd never heard my prospective bride use around me. I crawled up between her legs. Her hand came down to my dick and guided it to her pussy slit. With all the talk from her about waiting for the wedding night and talk among guys about busting some girls cherry I was pretty surprised that I slowly fed the whole length in without running into that fabled barrier. At the point where I thought she'd scream and cry and beg me to pull out she didn't even change facial expressions. I'd been in the locker room and even though I wasn't large I knew that I could slip some women a couple of inches more cock than a guy that wasn't quite average.

She rock and rolled against my cock like one would expect from a pro. She soon had me cumming in her without saying a word about pulling out.

"Oops ...should I have done that? I forgot all about wearing a condom."

"I guess we will see. Too late to worry about it now. We'll be married in a couple of months anyway. I can hide two months worth of baby under my wedding dress."

I just went from wanting to break up with a girl to maybe knocking her up the first time I fucked her.

"What's that look on your face? If you want to know what it is like to fuck me you don't want some condom between us. I wouldn't want fucked with a condom anyway unless I was sure I was fertile."

"I don't know. I was just thinking about what you said about not ending up like your Mom."

"I guess if I do, I do. You'll love me anyway, wouldn't you?"

"That makes sense. I motioned towards her bed. I thought there was supposed to be blood, some discomfort or the like."

"Yeah? We I ride my bike a lot and the neighbor has horses I ride. The doctor said things like that could cause a hymen to rupture. No big deal. It really made it easier, wouldn't you say?"

I fucked her again and she was pretty enthusiastic about get that much cock. We were fucking a third time when her grandmother got home from the funeral. She rode me hard enough to coax out a third load before her grandmother got out of her car.

Where the fuck was I? Who the fuck was this young woman now leaking my cum? Strangely enough I felt like running to my car and burning out of her driveway. Instead we went to visit Aunt Bonnie. It was tough on me. Bonnie seemed extra fuckable. I just fucked her niece, actually her husband's niece. I'd cum in one and wanted to fuck the other.

********************************

So, that was it. The pussy was back in lock down until the wedding. After the wedding I was all over that thing. She missed her next period and it turned out the honeymoon was the weekend of conception. Ten years into the marriage I still thought things were going just fine. We had three kids. The first looked like her and her Mom, the second ... I'm not sure ... and the third, I thought, looked like her grandmother, but in baby kind of way.

The visits went on with Aunt Bonnie. There was some teasing between us and I was wondering what kind of pervert would fuck his wife's aunt? Especially since my wife spent most summers there growing up and Aunt Bonnie was the closest thing my wife had for a Mom.

I operated a small store in our small town. I sold a few groceries and had gas pumps in the front corner of the lot. Then the week after a particularly flirty Fourth of July Aunt Bonnie had "accidentally rubbed her tits across my back a couple of times and once along my arm she stopped by my store. By then I was twenty-nine and Bonnie was thirty-seven. She still had the looks and her no-sag jugs would still make a teenager proud.

Let me step back a little bit to explain something I had learned about Aunt Bonnie. From early on Bonnie was known as the town slut. She fucked a lot of guys a lot of times. Her brother Bob was the town drunk. He had an old El Camino that he wrecked maybe twenty times. Their Mom had to be proud. I was impressed when guys I got to know talked about Bonnie and named names of guy's that had fucked her. I knew for years that she l had the guy on the motorcycle that she worked with that she had fucked often. I just didn't know what a launching pad she had been for so many locals about the time she got married.

I asked my wife about it. She said that she knew about the earlier lovers, but didn't know so much about who or when. Aunt Bonnie had told her she sometimes she would fuck a guy on impulse.

Now back to her visit to my store. Aunt Bonnie flirted around a bit and with no one around asked me what I wanted to know about my wife.

"What do I need to know?"

"What do you want to know?"

With that she leaned those knockers against my chest and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. Pulling back to look at me her hands locked behind my neck and mine went to her waist.

"What?" I asked

"I have secrets."

She kissed me again. This time I got the tongue with the buck teeth and narrow mouth. Not too bad. She knew how to use a tongue. I moved a hand down the her ass and then both hands to the sides of her tits with no protest from Aunt Bonnie.

"You know that deal with the sex before she married you was bullshit. She was fucking guys even before you were engaged. With you out of town you made it real easy for her. She fucked you because she had missed her period and thought one of them had knocked her up."

"But, she didn't want to be like her Mom." I insisted.

"Yeah, but she's worse than her Mom. Any idea how many times she has cheated in you since you married? I mean with you running the store she knows exactly where you will be when she is getting strange cock."

It was kind of odd where this was going. Aunt Bonnie had the same ideas as I did myself. She needed to justify them for both me and herself. The tongue back in my mouth and a chance to cup a tit was becoming all the reason I was going to need. She had her mind up when she came in the store. Then someone pulled up to the gas pumps and a kid ran inside to look at the candy while its Dad put gas in the car.

"My kids want to go to the dance after the ballgame Friday night. You work then, right?"

"Yes, until nine. The kid that works nights for me gets Friday and Saturday off." I answered.

"I usually sit in the car and read a book. Can I hide my car around the side under the tree?"

"Uh? Sure."

"Why don't I come here for an hour? I can tell you some things that will curl your hair."

"You said fucking guys, not a guy?"

"There were guys. Three she would run around with together."

"You mean she fucked all three of them?"

"Often in a group, Sweetie. Often in a group."

The kid was back outside waiting for it's Dad to come in and pay for the gas.

Aunt Bonnie hit me with the tongue kiss again. My hand glanced off her tit as she turned away to leave.

"See you Friday night."

********************************

I was sick at my stomach and in a rage all at the same time. I could close the store and go home and kill the bitch. Friday night couldn't arrive soon enough. After closing the store Friday night I opened the back door to see if Bonnie had arrived. She was waiting in the shadow of the building. We went inside so we could watch what little bit of traffic was left in case her husband or my wife happened to drive into the lot.

She told me the story about how my faithful wife fucked around on me. The three guys in high school and miscellaneous others. And, all the others since. Bonnie and my wife had a bond that my wife used her as her personal priest for confession. Bonnie listened and remembered.

"So, I thought you were missing out. She always said you have a nice penis, but she can't help but cheat. I thought you might want to show me how you use it."

We were kissing then. I hadn't made a move for her tits yet, but had found the top of her panties above her round ass and had one hand on bare skin. Aunt Bonnie heated up pretty quickly.

"Did you notice that I'm not wearing a bra?"

My hands went right to her tits.

"Do you remember when your wife told you that her cousin grabbed her and kissed her at the post office?"

"Yes. She said she didn't know why he would do it, but several people saw it."

"That's why she told you. Because people saw it. They are second cousins. The night you proposed to her at the dance she had fucked him the night before. They've been at it on a regular basis ever since. She's was supposed to be fucking him at your house tonight while you work."

Talk about fucked up. I was about to cheat on my whore wife for the first time with her whore Aunt Bonnie. It all seemed so righteous. Still, I felt sick. Was I going to throw up? My hands were under Bonnie's sweater now. The tits felt glorious. Her tongue was back trying to suck mine down her throat.

The kiss broke away. Bonnie stepped back and removed her top. Jesus! There they were. A doctor could not have made them look any nicer. Very little sag and diamond hard nipples. I went for them and she pulled the back of my head against her chest. These had to be D-Cups. My wife, her niece, barely filled a B-Cup. This wasn't solving any problems but it was sure as hell making things better. I got the rest of her clothes off her. I could smell the heat of her pussy.

"How about now? Do you want to fuck me now?"

Her voice cut through me to the bone. Something that I had thought long and hard about was going to happen. I was going to fuck my wife's Aunt Bonnie. With just a little bit of light from a wall clock I lifted her bare ass up on the countertop by the cash register. I could really smell the essessence of her soaked cunt. Her big perfect tits jiggled right at face level. Her pussy was just enough over the edge of the counter that I stepped up and shoved my cock right in her.

Aunt Bonnie grunted and fucked back at me. I was a little surprised at how vocal she could be. Her niece was quite the opposite. I guess no kids around to awaken although when we started cumming together the noise should have been heard for a couple of blocks. The woman not only could fuck, but she could tell you loudly how good it felt.

"That was good. The last couple of inches about took my breath away. If you are fucking your wife at all I don't know why she would want to cheat on you. Now though, that cock belongs in me."

We talked a little bit, her ass still on the counter, our juices dripping onto the floor tile below. We didn't talk about my wife or her husband or any cheating. It was about us over the past ten years we had known each other and how I wanted to fuck her and how she always wondered how I would feel in her.

It was almost an hour before the kid's dance would be over. I was hard again. Aunt Bonnie put her elbows where her butt had been and wiggled her ass for me to take her from behind. My cock slid up inside her. I gripped her hips and fucked her hard. She let herself cum pretty hard a couple of times. I'd moved my hands up to paw her big tits. Then the big finish.

"You're about to cum in me, aren't you?"

"How can you tell?"

"I just know. Do it!"

She started getting loud about fucking her and where she envisioned the head was splitting her open inside. When she started cumming there was no way I could hold back. Cum dribbled out between us. You could hear it splat on the floor beneath us.

"What do you think about cheating now? Pretty good, huh?"

"Should have started years ago." I gasped for breath.

"If I would have known you would have done it I would have let you fuck me then. Hell, you could have fucked me the day you married her. I don't remember the name of the guy, but somebody nailed her that morning."

Bonnie got dressed pretty quickly. My mind had to catch up that it wasn't a dream.

"I'd better get back to school and wait. Remember, I've got a book to read."

I was ecstatic about finally fucking Aunt Bonnie. I looked at where her ass had been on the counter. I cleaned our puddle from the floor. She must have still had one hell of a load inside her. She made no effort to clean up before she left. I went out to start the old Junker I kept to get me to and from work and chugged through town.

********************************

"You're a little bit late."

My wife sounded a little menacing. I didn't feel intimidated by her. I had just fucked her Aunt and I knew she had gotten some cock herself and hour or so earlier. Could she smell another woman on me? She always said I smelt like gasoline and dirt when I came home. I slipped into the shower. I hated to wash Aunt Bonnie off me.

123456...8