Wife's True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to eat your sweet pussy."

"Go ahead. I've already orgasmed a couple of times."

I pulled out and went down on her. She was pretty wet.

"You taste good."

I looked up to tell her.

"I don't know. My husband has never said. It's the only way he's ever gotten me off. Probably done it a dozen times in four years."

I kept my head up while she spoke. There was a sparkle in her eyes.

"He's not what you would call a romantic. More of a buddy. I've not even tried to get him to fuck me for a couple of months."

"Really??"

"What's the incentive? I told you he doesn't make me cum with a five inch dick. I'd just be doing it for him and I don't really like him that much anyway."

Made sense. I put my face back in her cunt. Lucy knew how to have her pussy eaten. Even though it had been a long time for her the way she could moved her ass to keep her pussy in my face along with moving my head and scooting herself to where it felt best kept her on fire and me gulping for every drop from her. Finally edged into her deepest orgasm she had me all over the bed trying to stay connect to gather the flow.

"Oh, Shit." She panted. "You sure know how to do that."

"Just trying to give you what you wanted."

I wasn't going to settle for a blow job when I knew I could put the same load right against her cervix. Lucy was an even hotter fuck than her mother. Although still tight inside I didn't need to coax the head of my cock to get it full depth into her. After cumming herself silly when getting her pussy eaten she thought she was being cool after a couple of orgasms when the big one hit her. The way she was grunting, screaming, and gasping I thought she was finding a way of getting my balls into her as well. My load capped it off for her.

Little noises were coming from Kerri. The blond cousin was still straddle legged in the chair. Her face was all twisted and sweaty. Her hand was rubbing in a circle on her fat pussy lips. Lucy was a little stunned.

"What did you do, Kerri? Make yourself cum?

"Uh-huh. A couple of times watching you guys."

She looked at me.

"A little help over her please!"

I looked at my limp hanging dick.

"Not that ... eat me."

Her voice was almost a squeak. A river of girl cum was beginning to exit her slit. No point in wasting that on the upholstery. I was quickly in front of her with my face between her legs lapping up juices. This would be a good break for me. I could eat her cunt until I could get hard again. Kerri wasn't giving much consideration to me breathing as she kept pulling my face into her wet cunt.

Even among all the dirty words and urge me to eat her pussy right out of her my mind shifted over to Lucy. She had gotten up and went into the bathroom. Beautiful Lucy was on the bed watching us. A couple of fingers trailed over her clit and were now into her own circular motion. The stunning thing about Lucy was not her idle attention to what I was doing to her cousin. It was looking at her and realizing that she had been the fuck of my lifetime. I had to bang her again, and often.

Kerri got off fast when my mouth covered her pussy and sucked her girl cum from it. She built into another and had cum pretty hard. She was the type I could probably push too far. Lucy moved over on the bed to give me room to lay her cousin out and fuck her.

Draining my load into Lucy was helping me last a while with Kerri. Twenty minutes of hard fucking before cumming in her left her as limp as my dick. There was something about Kerri now. Some hidden competition with Lucy had Kerri step it up a notch. For a girl that was a virgin a week earlier she gave me quite a ride. The edge still went to Lucy even though it was the first night fucking her.

When I really was giving it to Kerri her cousin had lost herself in rubbing her clit. The look on her face was frustration.

"I know you've already cum in me. Finish me off by working my clit. Then we'll let you rest."

Oh, Lucy. Lovely Lucy. If you only knew. She laid herself open for me and put me in a trance. I swirled my tongue on her clit as she trembled at the touch. For Lucy I'd break my rule. I ran my tongue deep into her slit. The taste was Lucy. I didn't care if cum was in her. I would have done anything she asked. She shook hard when I made her cum. I sucked every bit of juice from her that I could. I smiled up and her and she bent down and gave me a make out kiss.

"I promised we'd let you rest. But, I'm next." Kerri reminded me.

********************************

Kerri wasn't bothered by it, the sex with Lucy. I couldn't get it off my mind. Kerri was a great fuck, but Lucy was on a whole different level. If she'd leave her husband and walk out that door with me I'd never look back. She was that good. Maybe I had a crush on her, too, before this. Before I actually got to fuck her. Now I had to be sure I'd didn't mess up and let Kerri know how I was feeling about her cousin.

"Lucy! Grab us beer from the fridge and meet us on the balcony. Turn all the lights out."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

We were all three naked. It made sense. Kerri grabbed me and kissed me hard then sat in one of the chairs. I sat on the side of her that put me in the middle. The lights went out in the apartment. Lucy joined us with the beers.

"Oh, I see why you wanted the lights out now. We can see them and they can't see us."

"He fucked me from behind while I leaned from the darkness on the rail."

"Oh, I want to do that!" Lucy was enthusiastic.

She sat and locked her arm into mine. Kerri scooted her chair towards me to even the distance. She had my other arm. Both leaned their heads on my shoulders to look in the other apartments with lights on. Lucy had my cock in her right hand and stroked it to hardness. Fast recovery. Pretty girl.

This was going to be the ultimate test of the two cousins getting along. Lucy held my dick still.

"Get it, Kerri."

Kerri dropped her mouth down over my cock. Lucy kept pumping my shaft. I held off for several minutes trying to think of other things and watching the lights. In the building across the way a young blond dropped her head into her man's lap. From what part I could see she was giving him the same treatment I was getting from Kerri. Not helping. Lucy was watching with me, but Kerri had her face in my lap. Lucy started kissing me. Kerri was trying to coax the load from me.

The young blond stood up and took off her blouse. We could see her move over to the couch. The man followed.

"Is he fucking her of eating her?"

That stopped Kerri, causing her to look up. Seeing nothing from her angle she gave me a quizzical look.

"Are you holding out on me?" She smiled.

Suddenly Lucy shoved her face in my lap. The end of my cock glanced off the back of her throat. For a few seconds part of me went down her throat. I blasted my load into her mouth and she made a big deal of swallowing it. This could be the moment between cousins I'd regret. Maybe my last day on Earth for shooting down Lucy's throat after Kerri had done all the work.

Kerri had a smirk on her face and pointed her finger right at Lucy ...

"You just lost your turn, Cunt!"

"Fair enough." Lucy laughed.

Kerri crowded in to me. I put an arm around her so I could play with a tit. Lucy stood her ground and let things swing towards Kerri.

"I see why you like it out here. I never realized what went on in other people's lives." Lucy commented.

"What were you watching before?"

"The blonde across the way sucked the guy off and now we think he is eating pussy."

About that time they moved around, the guy laid back, the blond flipped her hair. Then we could tell she was settling down on his cock. She pulled off her top so we could see the sides of her tits.

Kerri laughed.

"What would you rate those little knockers?"

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes, you?"

"Oh, I don't know. A four??"

"A four!" Lucy laughed. "I'd give them a two. How about you Kerri?"

"I'd give them no more than a two." She looked at me. "Why would you give them a four?"

"Oh, I don't know ... they're tits ... and I'm a guy."

"How about us?" Kerri was enjoying this.

"You two? Oh, you're both tens!" I answered quickly.

"I agree. We're both tens. Right Lucy?"

"Yes, tens. Both of us tens."

"Oh, look she's up." Lucy pointed across to the blond.

"She can't be happy about that. Some guys cums in me in forty-five seconds I'll hand him his nuts in a different bag."

Both girls laughed and looked at me.

********************************

A light came on at the back of the other apartment building.

"Oh, watch this." Kerri almost blurted shouted. He's a cop ready to go to work."

We could see her kiss him and he fondled her boobs. We could see through from the kitchen to the front door when the cop left.

"Okay, so??" Lucy smirked at her.

"Keep watching."

The backs of the other apartments was like watching fifty movies all at once. The cop's redhead wife stripped nude and stood in the middle of the living room. A few minutes later she practically lunged for the door and let this huge black guy in the apartment.

"Every night as soon as the cop leaves the black guy is over there. He feels her up, pushes her on the couch, eats her pussy a few minutes then starts fucking her. Then after a few minutes the bedroom light goes on. The rest of the lights go off. When he leaves in the morning a light two apartments over goes on. About 7:30 A.M. the copy comes home gives her a kiss and evidentially goes to bed. I think the black boyfriend must be another cop."

"I can hardly see them. How do you know so much?" Lucy was open mouthed.

"Binoculars. I bought a set my first week here. Never hurts to know who your neighbors are."

"You little pervert. Go get them I want to see."

Kerri wasn't gone but a minute. Lucy gave me a hot kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Lucy."

Kerri was right back. She handed the binoculars to her cousin.

"Oh, he must be good at eating pussy. He's got her all over the couch."

"I know. Hot, huh?"

It was quiet while Lucy watched.

"What? I thought his cock would be bigger." Lucy muttered. "Oh, he's fucking her. That went in pretty easy."

Kerri and I watched Lucy watch the redheaded cop's wife take the black cock. Then the lights went out and the bedroom light went on just like Kerri had said. Lucy looked at us. Kerri was fondling my cock.

"The apartment right above the cop's wife. There's a blond chick. Looks like a kid. I've seen her a the mailboxes. She's about twenty. Real skinny. I think she's a hooker. Guy's are in and out. Some nights it's two or three guys. Other nights just one. Almost always someone every night. You see the same guys every now and then, but not often."

Lucy was in to it, scanning from apartment to apartment. Focusing in when a new light would come on. Meanwhile, Kerri was bobbing up and down on my cock.

"Oh, I see the hooker going to the door. There's a guy. He acts like he knows her. Maybe a friend. No ... her gave her money. He's taking off his shirt."

Things were quiet for a moment. Kerri was giving me her best blowjob.

"Oh, there's her tits. Like fried eggs. She is skinny. Oh, shit! The cock on that guy. She should be paying him. Oh, yes. Suck that thing."

Kerri made a little choking noise. Lucy looked away from the hooker apartment.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Remember. You cheated. It's my turn. Didn't you just say to suck that thing?"

Kerri went back down on me.

"No, the hooker. The guy with the big cock. Are you going to fuck him leaning against the rail out here?"

"I'll take him to my bedroom. Are you going to watch, or stay out here and spy on the neighbors?"

"Go ahead. I'll follow you guys."

********************************

Kerri positioned herself on her back on the bed. The little shaved cunt still was a turn on. Lucy moved over to the chair and put a leg over one arm and her ass almost hanging over the edge.

"I guess I'll watch from the Jill-Off chair." Lucy giggled.

Kerri was running her hand over her mound and down on to her pussy.

"Are you going to eat my pussy first?" Kerri asked.

She had washed up earlier saying that she didn't want to leak on her furniture. Anything leaking out would be a lot of her and a little of me. It was time to forget Rule 3, rule 5, or rule 2. Whatever the fucking rule number was. I was eating her pussy. I knew what her pussy tasted like that. I didn't taste anything of me in there. It was kind of a life saving move because if Lucy asked I was sure a hell going to eat her. Matter of fact ... new rule. If I just pulled out from soaking her with a load I was still fucking going to eat her is she asked.

"Ummm. Dig in there, Baby. If you get in past your ears I'll let you know." Kerri moaned.

I kinda snorted in her twat. To my ears, my ass. I couldn't get much more than my tongue in my wife's hot little sister. She wasn't too greedy. I got her off a couple of times when she announced she wanted to fuck.

Lucy was well into it. She had herself somewhere in neutral as she watched and rubbed from her cunt to her clit.

"Hey, want to come over here and fuck me?"

Lucy's voice was husky.

"Wait your turn." I teased.

"That's okay. I'll just keep doing this."

I was in full depth in Kerri when Lucy started making noises.

"Ummm, Ummm, awh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

Kerri and I stopped to look at her. Lucy grinned at me. She was huffing and puffing trying to get her breath.

"Ha! There. I didn't need you after all."

Kerri and I went back to fucking. We were making a good twenty minutes out of it. Kerri whispered in my ear.

"I really could have cum ten minutes ago."

"I know me, too."

"Kind of a turn on, isn't it.?"

"Especially with her going on with herself over there."

"Is she still at it?" I asked.

"I don't know. Let me peek."

Kerri glanced over and then again for a better look.

"She's got herself in a mess over there. I think she's getting off as much watching us as what she's doing to her poor pussy. Maybe we should give her a break."

"You go ahead. You getting off will have me cumming in you in about a half second."

It took a couple of minutes and Kerri really let go. To make a point she got a little vocal about how good my cock felt and how my seed was splattering her cervix. As I went soft in her we both watched Lucy working over her married little cunt.

"It's hot ... watching you two fuck."

"Now who's the pervert?" Kerri asked.

"How about finishing me off over here?"

Lucy had pussy juice in her muff and pooling in her slit.

"You go help her out while I go clean up."

Kerri headed for the bathroom. I went for sweet Lucy's wet cunt. She seemed to be able to move herself everywhere she needed me to lick, suck, or kiss. I was trying to get her to cum without flipping her out. A couple of little ones weren't going to do her much good. I needed to get her going, finish her and bring her down. Much like my wife, Lucy's cunt was wired to over ride her brain.

"When you two kids are done I'll be on the balcony with some beers."

Kerri breezed by us. I had Lucy cleaned out and thought her orgasm was only a few minutes away when she flooded me and jerked so hard I thought my neck would snap. I could eat that kind of pussy twenty-four/seven. Getting her to let go of my hair and releasing my face from her snatch took another few minutes. I got free and pulled Lucy to her feet. She dropped back on the chair.

"Come on. Kerri's got a beer waiting for us."

"Shit. I can't even fucking stand up. It wasn't just you. I gave myself a pretty good going over as well."

"Lucy?? Are you coming?"

"I'm not sure. How do you spell it? If it's cumming I might still be doing that. What the fuck did you do to my legs?"

"Come on. You've only had one beer. You should be able to walk."

"Maybe it's just some guy's wife wanting to hang all over you."

By the time I got her to the balcony to joining Kerri in the dark she was walking fine. Right before getting to the door she grabbed me to kiss me. Looking up afterwards she grabbed my cock.

"You know, I wish I could get you alone for about a month."

"How about your husband?"

"I don't know. It's up to you, but let me warn you, he's not a lot of fun."

"Are you okay, Sweetie?" I asked.

"Yeah, I married to someone I don't like, I won't fuck him, and you've just fucked me silly every since you got here."

"You'll be fine."

"I think my pussy is hooked directly to my brain."

"Yes, you might be right. Remember. You're next.

********************************

"How are you, Lucy?" Kerri asked as she pushed her a beer and handed her the binoculars.

"I think this is all a little intense for her compared to what she is used to. She'll be alright."

I answered for her. Lucy already had the binoculars up and looking from window to window. Kerri was quietly laughing at her cousin.

"Some change, huh, Lucy? Last week I was still a virgin school teacher."

"Big deal! Until about three hours ago I was a faithful wife."

While Lucy was scanning the neighbors apartments Kerri would drop her head down and suck on my cock. She'd get her hard nipples on my leg and make it difficult for me not to just grab her head and hold her down while I blew cum into her mouth. Lucy spotted something new.

"That older woman with the kid on the third floor. I thought the kid was her son, but they've gone into the bedroom together and she just closed the blinds. I just assumed her was the son living with the Mom. We'll that could be the case."

She had Kerri's attention.

"Which window?"

"The one to the right there."

"Oh, God. I've met them, too. That really is her son. He's in his twenties, her near fifty, Dad out of the picture. She's a checker at the discount store in town. I've been over to their place. I thought what I saw through the binoculars one night was an awkward position for her to be in while they watched television. It was like she was riding him. Do you think he's fucking her right now?"

"Probably so. He had her blouse and bra off before they went into the bedroom and closed the shades."

"Oh! Holy Shit! I guess why not?" Kerri marveled.

"I'd say Holy Shit. I like this place."

Lucy was back looking with the binoculars with no idea while she was distracted from us Kerri was sucking my cock again. Then Lucy found something else.

"Oh, it's the hooker with a man. Not the one that paid her earlier. That one must have fired a round into her quickly and left. He's dressed like he's ready to leave. She's naked. This guy looks nervous and guilty. I think she's trying to get him to fuck her again. Yes! Looks like he gave her some more money. His back is to us. He's leaning back on the dinette. She's down sucking his cock. I can she her hair fly from side to side. She definitely sucking his cock."

This got Kerri's attention and brought her head up from my lap.

"Let me see."

Kerri watched for a minute.

"Yep, she's sucking his cock. Go girl!"

She handed the binoculars to me. It was a little more stimulating than I expect. Maybe I watched too long. It would have been better if I could have seen his cock actually in her mouth as I could tell she was taking his shaft in and out by her movements.

"Hey, give'm back."

Lucy slapped me on the shoulder and grabbed the binoculars from me before quickly turning her gaze back to the action. Kerri left my cock alone for a while.

"I guess she finished him. She's standing now and wiped the the back of her hand over her mouth. No sign she spit any of his sperm out. He's leaving. She's still naked. Looks like she poured herself a glass of wine. She getting something from a drawer. Now sitting at the table and writing. Oh, my God. She keeps a diary of who's fucking her. She got up. I can't see her."

1...345678