Wife's University Friend

Story Info
Wife's university friend wants to use me for sex.
4.4k words
4.28
122.2k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and I met at university and married shortly after graduating twenty years ago. I'd been brought up in a rough area of Manchester, left school at 16, worked, had my own place and generally grown up, before finding out there was more in life than working, drinking, one night stands and fighting. So I set about getting myself an education and that's how at the age of 25 I arrived at university.

With hindsight its obvious, educated men tend to be richer, attracting prettier women and they have pretty, intelligent daughters who then go to university. Obvious when it's put like that, but I never realised I'd meet so many beautiful, high quality women. I really felt like a kid in a sweetshop.

That's how I came to meet my wife, Sarah. She has a beautiful smile and a twinkle in her eyes that can light up a room. However, its her body that really set her apart. It's a body that hadn't been damaged by years of drinking, smoking or fast food like so many of the women I had known in the past. Her skin is amazingly flawless. Although her breasts are on the small side, they fit her five foot eight, athletic body just right.

After graduating we moved to the south of England and live a good life in a small village. I took a job that stimulated me mentally and gave me a comfortable income, but didn't cause me to spend all my time at work. Now, 20 years later, we have two children who are now old enough to look after themselves. This gives me time to play my sports that despite being in my forties, keep my body looking as great as it did when I was in my early 20's and back then I stood out amongst my peers.

Sarah on the other hand still looks as great as she always has despite never dieting or going to the gym. Proof of this is she gets into her wedding dress each year on our anniversary. All her friends would be envious, if anyone could have a negative thought about her.

Over the years our sex life has been good, nothing out of the ordinary and usually in the bedroom. It's getting back to how we were at university, mainly due to the kids growing up and us being established in our careers. Getting the opportunity to work from home also helps.

One Friday not so long ago, I was working from home. The kids had gone to school and Sarah had the day off to meet an old university friend in London who was coming to stay with us for a long weekend. I came down from our home office to get a cup of coffee and saw Sarah dressed smartly in a light coloured short skirt and blouse, ready to go.

She looked gorgeous, with her loosely curled blond hair flowing over her shoulders and lovely tight arse as she stood looking out of the window at the weather, deciding whether to take a coat. I walked up behind her and pressed my body into the back of her.

Through our clothes I could feel my cock between the cheeks of her arse. I put my arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck. My cock started to grow as I breathed in her Jo Malone perfume and my hands moved around over her belly. She turned around and we kissed. In between kisses I told her how sexy she looked and the effect it was having on me. Our kisses became more passionate and I started to gently rub my now hard cock up and down her pubic mound through her short skirt. Slowly and gradually as she started to get as turned on as me, she let her legs part a little.

I put my hands on her hips and lifted her up on to the work surface, pushing her knees apart so I stood between them. I slid my hands down from her hips and down her thighs until I was past her short skirt. I slowly worked my hands back up to her knickers and eased them down around her ankles. I dropped to my knees, folded back her skirt and kissed my way up her thighs until I was licking the crease in her skin between the top of her legs and her pussy lips.

I have to say, despite two children and a lot of sex, she has a lovely tidy pussy. She doesn't shave but only has a small amount of light blond hair above her pussy. To me, its perfect. I licked and kissed all around her small pussy lips before moving up to the hood over her clit and started massaging it with the soft underside of my tongue.

Usually we make love lying down in the bed where Sarah can relax but being perched on the edge of the work surface meant Sarah couldn't relax fully and let the building orgasm wash over her, providing her with new sensations as she held on to my head with both hands, balancing herself with fists of my hair. I found it funny as she tried to focus on both maintaining her balance and having an orgasm. Who said that women can multi-task! As she came, she hooked her legs over my shoulders and squeezed my head tight with her thighs.

As she came down from her orgasm and relaxed back, I unfastened my belt, dropped my trousers and pants and stood up in front of her. I moved my hips backwards and forwards allowing the end of my cock to slide up and down Sarah's soaking wet pussy. A little adjustment on both our parts and my cock started to slide up her slick and slippy hole. Stroke by stroke I added more and more of my cock to her insides before I was fully embedded in her and she wrapped her legs around my bare arse and licked her juices off my face with big sloppy kisses.

I started slowly with long deep strokes, enjoying the pleasure of the warm, slippy feeling around my cock. Gradually my pace picked up and I stopped kissing her so I wouldn't bang her head on the window behind her. Looking into each other's eyes she told me how she wanted me to cum in her, how she wanted to feel my cock swell even further and feel me unable to stop myself.

Sure enough she got her wish and as I felt my cum build up, I kept driving my cock in and out as fast as I could, standing on my tip toes so I was all the way in. I came hard, with my spunk spurting out of my cock and deep inside her. I held onto her waist as I came down the other side of my orgasm as she smiled and I shivered from the stimulation.

What a nice way to start the day.

I then saw her eyes focus over my shoulder at the clock on the wall, "Damn, I've got to go now, or I'll be late for the train."

She slid off the counter, pulled up her knickers, pulled down her skirt and ran out the door saying she would see me later that night and not to wait up.

This next bit I didn't find out until the following day from Sarah and her friend Alison. It was something I had no idea about and would change our sex life for the better.

Sarah got to the train station just in time to get on the train, so she didn't have time to clean herself up as she put it, or more accurately wipe all of my spunk out of her pussy. There were no toilets on the train either. On the train, her friend Alison texted Sarah saying to meet at the hotel because she'd got an earlier train and would be there before Sarah.

Once in London, Sarah went straight to the hotel, her plan being to go straight to the toilet and clean herself up before she saw Alison. But as she stepped through the main entrance and headed to the toilet, Alison saw Sarah, followed her into the toilets and into a cubicle. "Sarah, I'm so horny, I can't wait, I need your fingers and tongue now".

While at university, Sarah and Alison had shared a room in halls of residence. Although both say they are not lesbians, or bi, whenever Sarah wasn't staying the night at my room and Alison was feeling horny and hadn't got off with anyone, she would ask Sarah to frig her off or go down on her. Just one friend helping out another. I know it sounds remarkable, but I never knew any of this. I never even suspected.

Seeing her friend and then having her kissing her deeply made Sarah forget why she had gone into the toilet in the first place. She just allowed Alison to switch places to sit down the toilet and be pulled down between Alison's legs. Sarah then peeled the damp knickers down her friends legs so she could spread her knees until they hit the sides of the cubicle and have her head guided to Alison's pussy.

True to her word, Alison only took a minute before she was cumming. As Sarah stood up, Alison stood up as well and switched places with Sarah.

Now apparently, in their past relationship, Alison had hardly ever licked or frigged Sarah, it was usually Sarah helping Alison out. That's what they told me and they have no reason to lie, not with how the situation is now.

It was Alison's turn to peel Sarah's knickers down and slide her tongue up towards my wife's pussy. As she worked her tongue into Sarah's pussy, she realised that it was freshly fucked and hadn't been cleaned. When Sarah heard the slurping noises she remembered her pussy still had a load of my spunk up it and tried to close her legs and push Alison's head away saying, "you can't, I haven't cleaned myself up yet."

Alison had a good hold of Sarah's arse with both hands and continued licking and sucking Sarah's clit until Sarah lost control, stopped caring and orgasmed, her contracting sex leaking what remained of my cum into Alison's waiting mouth.

As Sarah relaxed down from her orgasm, Alison released her hold and stood up, leaned forward and said "have I just drunk your Steve's spunk?"

Sarah slowly lifted her head up to meet Alison's gaze and said "I'm sorry, I wanted to clean myself up before we met but..."

Alison interrupted, "That was so sexy, I haven't tasted any cum for ages, that was just what I needed. Let's get cleaned up and I'll tell you all about it."

Sarah looked at Alison wondering what had just happened and what she was going to find out. They both cleaned themselves up, listened to check there was no one else in the toilets before opening the cubicle and sorting themselves out further in the mirror. Once sorted they went to the dining room and ordered morning tea before settling down and had their conversation.

Although Sarah and Alison look similar; same build, similar pretty face and hair style, I've never really liked Alison. It's her attitude I don't like. She comes from a posh part of Manchester. When I first met Sarah, and Alison found out where I was brought up, she snobbily looked down on me, like I wasn't good enough for her friend.

She also didn't like it when we moved to the South and typing this, someone with half an inkling would have been able to work out that Sarah and Alison were more than just good friends. But I didn't.

Also, were as Sarah and I married for love, Alison married for money. She married a nice enough bloke with his own business and took every opportunity when we met up to tell me what new car they had, where their new holiday home was and where they had been on their holidays. Not really the sort of person I like or like to be round.

Anyway, due to the recent downturn in the economy, things aren't looking so rosy in Alison's little world. Her husband's company has folded and he is signed off work by the doctor with depression. Which means that Alison's lifestyle she loved and loved to talk about so much has gone. Even worse than that, her husband being depressed not only doesn't want sex, but is also impotent even if he wanted to.

Living as they do in a small northern village, leaving her husband, or having an affair for Alison is out of the question, as the pool to fish in is small and the options worse that she currently has.

So, she had come up with a plan. Her plan was to use her friend and her friend's husband like she used to use her friend.

While they had their tea and cake before going shopping, Alison told Sarah about her problems and also her solution to use me for sex. She trusted Sarah not to say anything, she knew I was clean, had had the snip and wouldn't say anything, so it was a great deal all round. It was from Alison's point of view. With a lot of persuasion and Sarah being the nice person she is, she said she would think about it. To Alison that meant yes and they went on to have a great day shopping before spending the evening in the Sanctuary then coming home.

I woke up before Sarah when I heard the kids slam the door as they went out for their Saturday sports clubs. Saturday morning was always a good time for us because it meant we wouldn't be disturbed. I snuggled up behind my naked wife, breathing in the clean scent of her hair and finding my hard cock between her arse cheeks. Slowly she woke up and turned to face me. Although both still sleepy we started to kiss and ask each other the mundane questions of life; what time is it, have the kids gone, did you have a good time last night.

Our kisses got much more passionate, and our hands started to roam each other's bodies. After being to the Sanctuary, Sarah's body was even softer and smoother. This turned me on more than ever and as she started to spread her legs and thrust her body at me I kissed my way down her body, letting the lower half of my naked body leave the bottom of the bed.

By the way Sarah was responding she wasn't for hanging around and wanted to cum quickly, so I obliged by sucking a little harder and licking quicker on her clit. I was focused solely on building her to orgasm when I felt her stiffen and freeze, but not in an orgasmic way. I responded by freezing myself and I heard Alison's voice say, "Well, I thought you might like some breakfast, but I see you've already started."

I worked my way up the bed under the covers and turned around to see Alison standing there with a tray of drinks and toast. I thought the best way forward was to bluff it out and carry on as though nothing had happened. "Hi Alison, did you have a good time yesterday?"

"Yes I did, very relaxing, just what I needed. Also Sarah has agreed to something that will make things better for the future and that I think you might enjoy."

I gave Sarah a quizzical look, but she looked flustered and stuttered looking at Alison, "I said I need to think about it, I don't know, let's you and I talk about it later. I'll phone you next week."

Alison wasn't going to let this opportunity go and again with hindsight it looks like she chose that exact moment to enter our bedroom to get the answers she wanted. With Sarah and I highly aroused, she was more likely to get the answer she wanted.

Alison put the tray down and walked over to the bed and got in next to Sarah, turned to face me and said "I know Sarah hasn't told you this, but you know we use to share a room at university, well when I use to feel really horny, I'd get Sarah to make me cum. Sometimes I would do her when you were away, but mostly she would make me cum. We still do it now, but not as often. Although the last time we did it was yesterday."

I was stunned, Nothing like this had ever entered my head. I thought Sarah had always been faithful to me. I didn't know what to say. Alison continued, "What I suggested to Sarah yesterday was that we be open about it and then when I come down, I can have more sex with Sarah and I also get to have sex with you."

I looked at Sarah trying to take in what was happening and what was being said. Everything I'd believed for twenty years was being turned upside down. I sat in bed trying to figure out where to start.

Alison continued. "Yesterday when I met Sarah in London, after she had licked me to a fantastic orgasm, I returned the favour. And what did I find down there in her pussy", she said stroking her hand along Sarah's thigh to her pussy, "A mouthful of your spunk. So to be honest, we're already very intermit." I looked at Sarah trying to make sense of where the future went. Sarah looked sorry, embarrassed and scarred all at the same time.

Alison handed me a cup of tea saying "I can see this is a big shock to you, so let me explain the whole thing from the beginning." So she explained about university and how Sarah was the only girl she had had any sexual contact with. She explained about the current state of her relationship and her needs and how she'd thought up this solution one day because she knew nobody would ever find out and despite not really liking me, she could appreciate my great body and high sex drive. While she brought me up to speed, her hand was working its magic on Sarah who squirming under the stroking of her fingers.

Now I'd had time to think listening to the story, I liked the plan. Who wouldn't want more sex? I could see no down sides for Sarah, Alison or I. Sarah was in no position to argue after what I'd just found out about her and Alison. I was in a strong bargaining position.

'OK, I'll help you out', I said. 'However, this is going to be on my terms. I will fuck you how and when I want when you come down. You may be a high and mighty Wilmslow girl, but I'm the one with the cock you want and I'll fuck you as hard as I want, whichever way I want. Sarah, you don't have to worry about me going off with Alison, you know we don't like each other and it'll stay that way. This is purely a sex thing, like you and Alison have.'

Sarah, in a state of high sexual tension, still squirming under Alison's fingers, was glad I wasn't going to leave her and was happy I'd given her a way out, nodded happily.

I pulled back the duvet to reveal my cock and told Alison to suck it. She pulled off her nighty allowing me to see that her tits were bigger than Sarah's and she had a completely bald twat. She crawled up the bed between my spread legs and took my cock into her mouth, slowly and ever so gently licking, stroking and suck it. I asked Sarah to get Alison slick for me to fuck her by licking her twat, making sure she was wet and ready for me.

Sarah climbed off the bed and walked around until she was facing Alison's upturned arse. My wife got down on her knees and placed her head between Alison's arse cheeks. Judging by the noises and changes in sucking Alison was doing, Sarah was making a great job at it.

After only five minutes of Alison's sucking, stroking and licking I couldn't take much more. She was really going for it, gagging herself, like she was trying to impress be or out do my wife. I pulled Alison off my cock and twisted her around on to her back on the bed. I moved down between her wide open legs and without holding my cock, slipped it up her hole in one smooth movement.

I withdraw the whole length until I could feel her pussy lips closing around the end of my cock and then drove it into her again fully, using my toes to drive in that last little bit. Alison moaned loudly. I didn't know whether this was from pleasure or pain, or both.

I didn't care, I was going to shag her without mercy. I wasn't going to stop until I'd emptied my balls as deep as I could into her. I was going to make the bitch pay for all the snide remarks and the sneers about where I'd come from. I pounded away at her hard, not holding back my force or speed. I drove her deep into the mattress.

She took it, and she loved it. She was in ecstasy, calling me a dirty filthy scumbag. She really did get off on not only the fucking, or being fucked by her friends husband, but also I think, someone from Whalley Range.

After only a short time I could feel my cum rising. I didn't change my pace or intensity, I kept on pounding her hard and emptied all my cum as deep as I could into her. It felt great as spurt after spurt erupted inside her.

I rolled off Alison and started to get my breath back. Alison lay there to, doing the same, both of us staring at the ceiling. Then I became aware that Sarah was sat at the edge of the bed watching us. I looked over to her and she said "I didn't know how I'd feel watching you have sex with Alison, I didn't know if I'd feel terrible or like my world was collapsing, but it was great. Its like watching you compete, I was really proud of the way you performed, really using everything you've got."

"Did it turn you on, do you want to join in?" She nodded her head. "I suggest you make a start by claiming back what's rightfully yours and retrieving all my spunk out of Alison's twat."

12