Wife's University Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah moved around the bed and positioned herself between her friend's legs as I sat up to watch. She started by kissing the soft inside of Alison's thighs, working her way up to Alison's red, gaping, swollen pussy lips. Ever so gently, in complete contrast to the pounding I'd just given them, Sarah kissed and licked with her soft tongue, Alison's cum oozing pussy.

Straight away Alison started to moan. She reached down and ran her fingers of both hands through my wife's blond hair. It was an awesome sight. I reached down and placed my hand gently on the back of Sarah's head, feeling connected with all three of us.

So soon after shooting my load, I was getting hard again. I moved around behind Sarah whose arse was sticking up in the air and fed my cock into her gently while watching her lick her friend's cunt clean of all my spunk and lift her to an orgasm. It was such a beautiful sight.

Gently I stroked my cock in and out of Sarah, looking Alison in the eye and letting her know her place that she was just my fuck toy to be banged as hard as I liked. But Sarah was my women whom I made love to. Alison met my stare and had another orgasm on my wife's tongue. This one was gentler and slower, with her saying my wife's name, saying how good her tongue was and how she needs it all the time.

After she came, Alison got up and moved around to where I was, reached around between my legs and started to stroke and tickle my balls while telling Sarah how beautiful her arse and pussy look with my cock moving in and out of it.

With Alison tickling my balls I could feel another orgasm building in me. I started to speed up my strokes. Alison said "That's it Steve, send another load up your wife's pussy so I can suck it all out. That's it, I can feel your balls coming up, I can feel you're going to cum. Come on, cum deep in my friend."

I didn't really need that help, I was cumming anyway, but what Alison was saying sent me over the edge. My legs went weak even as I tensed them and I felt the spunk rise up and spill out of my cock deep into my wife's waiting pussy. I could feel it squirt into her time and again.

I held myself tight against my wife for a few moments and then slowly pulled out. Alison bent down to lick Sarah clean but I grabbed her head and guided her to sucking me clean first.

When I thought she had finished, I let go and climbed up the bed to sit next to Sarah and rest. Alison crawled between Sarah's her legs to suck another load of cum out of my wife's pussy.

Sarah turned to me and said "I'm so glad you've taken this so well. I've wanted to say something to you, but the longer I left it, the harder it became. It was interesting watching you have sex with Alison, with me you are so gentle and such a caring lover, but with Alison, it looked so primitive and wild, so forceful."

As Alison gently cleaned my spunk out of my wife's pussy, it was clear that their relationship had changed a little. No longer was it going to be all about Alison, it was going to be equal shares.

Before Alison went home on the Monday we had one more session the following morning which was a lot slower than the first, but we all still managed more orgasms.

Now I'm looking forward to the next time Alison comes to stay, which is only a few weeks away now. If I get the time, something different happens and readers are interested, I'll write it up.

12