Wife's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcace
jcace
679 Followers

Lynn stood up again and Elliot took her place in the chair. She had me remove her panties then demanded that I put them on. She straddled his legs as I struggled to get into the tiny panty and once my little penis was tightly encased in her lace, I was told to kneel behind the lovers once again.

"Put my new husband inside me Jamie. I want to make love to my new man. I want him deep inside my unprotected tummy. I want his love inside my womb," she taunted.

I did as told and positioned his cock at the entrance of her vagina. Working his cock back and forth until finding her opening, I released his shaft and watched as she lowered her body onto his cock. Slowly he disappeared inside my wife until she sat snug atop his full sac. She had me reach around and feel her abdomen under her bustier. I felt the lump of Elliot's huge cock as she thrust him deep inside her uterus. She moaned loudly and told me to press harder and that I was massaging his cock as she fucked him.

Cum was dripping from my small penis and added to the wet spot inside her tight panties as I felt him fuck my wife. I absent mindedly kissed her bare shoulder as the two lovers locked their mouths together in a soulful kiss of love and I couldn't get over the fact that I was feeling his cock penetrate her tight belly.

Their lips separated and they whispered their love for one another as I felt her uterus contract and his cock throb. This was it. He was knocking my wife up. She shook violently, as did Elliot and I felt her tummy become hot as his potent fuck gushed into her accepting womb. They sat still for what seamed like five minutes and I just continued to massage the bulge in her warm sperm filled tummy as his sperm soaked into her belly. She turned to me and said.

"I'm pregnant now honey. My young lover just knocked up your little wife. In a few months, my tummy will bulge with another mans child and everyone will know that it's not yours. I'll tell them all how you helped me to get pregnant by massaging my tummy as Elliot's sperm filled it full."

She slowly stood allowing Elliot's softening cock to slip free of her pussy. She pushed me onto my back with a high heeled foot then straddled my head. I stared up into her moist distended vagina and watched as a contraction forced a drop of sperm out of her opening. She laughed as I attempted to catch it with my mouth and then squatted down so that I wouldn't miss any more of her young loves precious fuck.

jcace
jcace
679 Followers
12