Wife's Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tensed up for one second then let out a wild groaning noise and said she was going to cum. Seconds later her body quivered, she started to squirt her cum all over Randy and the floor, still moaning loud Randy did not stop he keep right on toying her clit making her want to jump off the table but she was tied to well to escape her captives. She must have cum for two minutes straight screaming and yelling to stop and must have squirted a quart of cum form her cunt. Randy stopped with the toy grabbed his cock by one hand and again in one motion jammed his monster cock deep into her soaking wet pussy. She grunted as he pushed his big dick inside her and screamed out fuck, fuck me, give me your big fucking cock I want to be a fucking slut. This made Randy fuck faster and faster as I watched her pussy stretch around his cock, her pussy was so wet he would pull his cock all the way out and then jammed right back in sliding so easily between her wet lips as his ball bounced off her ass.

He fucked her like a machine for a few minutes, then once more said he was going to cum soon and he wanted her to take his load again. Tell me you want it you little slut tell how you want me to fill you up with my cum. Tell he shouted as she answered back yes yes sir I want you to fill my pussy with your man juice I want to feel your hot fucking cum inside me, give it to me. I think they both came again at the same time as they moaned loud and both their bodies quivered simultaneously. He stepped back, his cock slipped out of her cum soaked pussy as she laid there strapped to the table helpless with her arms and legs still spread wide. Some white fluid started to seep from her pussy slowly, a few seconds later a steady stream of hot cum flowed out of her and dripped onto the carpet floor below.

Randy stepped to the side and I put the camera down which I had be using to take some great shots of her getting fucked by a stranger and then stuck the head of my cock in her asshole. She moaned, ya fuck my ass, give it to me baby, fuck my ass and fill it up with your hot cum too, I want to feel you're cum drip out of me at the same time. Mmmmmmm

It didn't take me long to shoot my load into her ass as I almost came a few times just watching her get fucked and filled up and used by someone we just met. I stepped back and Randy and I both watched as my wad of cum work its way out of her tight little asshole and dripped onto puddle that was there already there on the floor. We untied Tamara's arms and legs and she removed her blindfold, as I took a few last pictures of her getting off the table and back onto her feet.

We all had a bottle of water and another glass of wine and talked about the night and how well Tamara did with all of Randy's commands and if she enjoyed the herself. She said it was amazing, she was scared and nervous with some of the orders but yet excited at the same time, hard to explain she said, but a great night. We talked a little more and Randy said he hoped that we could meet again on his next trip back to Toronto and that he couldn't wait to tell his wife about his wild night with a sexy redhead and her husband.

We exchanged contact info and he left our room and was gone, Tamara and I were both tired but still horny as hell so I laid on the bed she spread her legs again and said fuck me I want to feel you deep inside my pussy now. I reached over to the ice bucket and grabbed a few pieces of ice, I held them in my hand and dripped cold droplets of water all over her hot body onto her tits, nipples and pussy then with one piece left in my hand I inserted the last chunk of ice into her hot wet freshly fucked pussy and then fucked her again till we both came and were totally exhausted.

It was an amazing night and we hope to meet our new friend again for more kinky fun in the near future.

12