Wife's Younger Lover

Story Info
Watching wife fucked by her younger lover.
1.9k words
3.88
85.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thurlow
thurlow
18 Followers

My wife had arranged to meet a long term female friend for lunch in a local pub., I dropped her off. She would ring me when ready to be collected. She as usual looked fantastic although 52 years old she exercises every day is size 8 -10 with a gorgeous figure, she always turned heads.

She rang me about 4pm from her mobile for collection, whilst on the phone I heard a male voice speak to her, I asked what was going on, she said a guy had just said she looked lovely and goodbye as he was obviously about to leave.

During the next few seconds I learnt from her that he was about 40ish handsome and appeared to be a builder.

I do not know why but I said " Have a drink with him."

Sue declined, I knew that as he was leaving, there was not much time to waste, then I again heard his voice clearly saying "Bye."

I immediately said to Sue " Ask him to buy you a drink."

I then heard Sue say ( she had no time to think ) " Your not going are you, thought you might buy me a drink. "

He replied "OK."

Sue said she would speak to me later and cut the call off. I came of the phone thinking what have I done, but I was now horny as hell. I waited at home wondering.

About 1 1/2 hours later Sue rang me, during this call she told me she was outside the pub and had a great time and that he was great company etc. I asked where he was she said still in the pub and that she was now ready to leave, I jokingly asked, with him or should I collect her,

She nervously laughed and said " Which ever,"

I asked for his address and told her to go with him and enjoy yourself, before she could reply to my surprise he came on the phone, he had joined her outside the pub and heard part of our conversation, In short he gave me his address said his name was Chris and that he would look after her

I sat at home with a massive hard on watching the clock, thinking what was going on.

Sue has always been a very sexual girl, extremely good in bed, full of effort and pleasure.

I waited and waited, after about 2 hours she had not called, so I got in the car and drove the short distance to the address Chris had given me, which was a nice small block of flats. As I approached the door it was opened ( he had seen me walking towards it ) by a 40ish guy, about 6"2" tall, very good looking, wearing a dressing gown covering what appeared to be a muscular body, he invited me in, asked if I wanted a beer, said he was getting Sue a drink, I asked where she was, in bed he said and indicated where the bedroom was. I walked towards the bedroom, Chris said " You are a very lucky man".

Sue was in bed and very surprised to see me she burst into tears and kept saying "I'm sorry". Her clothes were spread over the floor, I sat on the bed, she reached up, cuddled me and sobbed in my ear I told her not to cry and pulled the bed clothes back , she was naked except for a pair of long white socks pulled halfway up her thighs these were not hers, Chris obviously liked these. Sue had a pair of thigh high boots at home which I loved her wearing. There was a love bite just below her left nipple another on the upper inside of her left thigh, there was a silver liquid sheen on the lips of her pussy, there were two large wet patches on the sheet these and the sheen on her pussy lips had to be due to love juices. This was an amazing sight. There was a strong smell of sex. I t was obvious that they had been fucking.

There was a strong stirring in my loins, She looked lovely, my thoughts were of how wet her pussy was how much spunk had Chris pumped into her, Sue always loved the feeling whenever I came inside her never wasting the moment. I asked what he was like, she said I shouldn't ask, after pushing her

She replied " Gorgeous, fit and horny and before you ask yes he has a big cock and I fucked him both times and bloody loved it."

Then for the first time since I arrived she smiled., before I could say anything Chris came into the room with the drinks, Sue pulled the bed clothes back over to cover her, a natural reaction I suppose. He noticed she had been crying and sat on the bed next to her and took hold of her hand, he started saying to me not to upset her as I had wanted her to come back here with him, before I could agree Sue said I had not upset her the situation had and she should never have come and slept with him.

I bent towards her face kissed her passionately then pulled back the bedclothes and asked Chris if he had any more energy. He stood took off his robe.

Sue said to me "This is what you want, to watch him fuck me isn't it,"

I just nodded. He had an enormous big cock about 10" and thick he was certainly ready to go, I thought no wonder she was still here with him. He slid onto the bed next to her she immediately wrapped her arms around him, they embraced his hands were all over her body, one moved down towards her pussy, her legs automatically opened slightly, he slid two fingers inside her, she lifted her arse she wanted more of him. He moved slowly down her body kissing her tits, stomach and thighs. Her legs were now wide open, her cunt was glistening, she open her eyes briefly looked directly at me, smiled took my hand squeezed it then let go and returned to him.

He licked and sucked her cunt, Sue always loved this, it was like he was trying to retrieve all the spunk he had earlier pumped into her, he fucked her with the two fingers whilst continuing to lick her out, she winced very slightly against the action of his fingers and tongue in her very inviting cunt. She was constantly lifting and dropping her arse trying to take all of his tongue and fingers, this was an amazing site. I stroked Sue's head kissed her ear and whispered "Enjoy."

She turned her head slightly looked at me smiled and mouthed " I love you " then she obviously had an orgasm ( she normally had several small ones when tongued ) closed her eyes pulled Chris up to her face and sunk her tongue into his come stained mouth. As she kissed him she pushed him onto his back, as he turned I saw scratch marks on his back, boy he must have earlier given her a good fucking. I was about to find out. His enormous cock was more than ready, she straddled him on her knees facing him, positioning her cunt above his cock and without any hand assistance he slid into her, she immediately arched her back with sheer pleasure and started rocking back and forth. She loved to fuck in this position, he was kissing her on the lips, neck and tits. I could hear the sound of his cock sliding in and out of her welcoming pussy, she was really enjoying another fuck.

I looked down and could see love juices running down out of her onto his balls, then on to the bed, I thought theres another stain.

After several minutes he pushed her to one side got up behind her and pulled her up onto her knees backwards towards his very stiff cock, he entered her cunt she reared up slightly, the size of his cock was obviously stretching her but she started now pushing back hard onto his cock wanting more of his thick hard pleasure rod. The sound was now even loader, I could see she was very close to a big orgasm; this boy was good, he knew exactly what Sue wanted. She was in ecstasy constantly pushing back onto him and moaning, then she unleashed her spunk and screamed with passion, her love juices oozed out of her running down his shaft and again making a stain on the bed. He was not finished yet neither was Sue she was still pushing hard against his cock and rocking side to side, she was breathing deeply and sighing, he was thrusting into her.

She kept repeating "Fuck me harder fuck me harder,"

He straightened his back in an effort to get even deeper into her, he was fucking her wildly pumping into her with such force that she was moving forwards on the bed. She lifted her head and let out a short scream, she had just come again, the sound of him pushing into her and the smell of spunk was immense. After a couple of minutes Sue raised herself up slightly on her knees and pushed onto him even harder. From experience over years of fucking Sue I knew the signs, she was aware he was about to erupt inside her, and she was not going to miss any of that hot spunk, she always so loved to feel every last drop deep inside her. Within seconds it happened, they both let out a little groan and he pulled and she pushed onto him as if they were trying to become one, an amazing site watching my wife enjoying a very good hard fuck by a much younger bloke and receiving hot, sticky spunk deep inside her.

They collapsed onto the bed next to each other both breathing deeply and smiling she put her arm across his chest lowered it and fondled by now his limp sticky cock. She looked at me and smiled then closed her eyes, they layed there for a short time she still fondling his cock, she then lent over him and kissed him very passionately, he covered her in his arms responding to her kiss. When released from her lips he got up. We then all discussed that at as it was still early, just after 9pm that we could go out for a drink, I said I would pop home to feed our dogs. Sue said she would have a shower , she asked me to bring her back some clean underwear, I had already thought I would bring her back her thigh high boots, he liked her to wear the long white socks so he would love the boots.

We went back to his flat, I was right Chris loved the boots, so much so he asked her to strip to her underwear and put the boots, which of course resulted in them having another hard fuck, she still wearing the boots.

Our relationship carried on for a few years, suffice it to say, they and Sue and I had some fantastic sex, but that is another story.

thurlow
thurlow
18 Followers