Wifey's Awakening Ch. 2

Story Info
Couple continues exploring wife's new side.
2.1k words
4.09
81.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again got that erotic, ornery grin on her face, and batted her long eyelashes at him while she was still stretched out across his chest. "Sugar, I've been practicing. Wanna see???"

When Greg heard her say that, he thought he was gonna puke. That, or smack her ass. Or maybe even both. Had she been messing around on him? Throating other men's cocks while he was at work? Maybe instead of that 1.5 hours at the grocery store, it really only took her 15 minutes, and she used the rest of the time to meet a secret lover! Grrrrrrrrrrr... he was really starting to work up a good mad-on. Wifey was still stretched out across his chest, but now, she had a little smile of amusement stretching her lips. She knew he was getting steamed, and she also had a pretty good idea of what kind of thoughts were bouncing around in his skull right now. She had a brief perverse thought of just letting him continue to think the worst, but if she continued with this, then it'd wreck the mood for the rest of the evening... and she wasn't even close to being finished with him yet.

"Baby, let me up. It's not what you think. Let me show you how I learned, ok?" With her words, he loosened his grip on her, but his chest was still heaving up and down in his attempt to find some self-control, and his face was still deeply flushed with anger. She slid backwards off his tense body and strolled over to her dresser. With one furtive look thrown at him over her shoulder, she bent down and opened the bottom drawer. Even in the midst of his self-contained tantrum, he still appreciated the view she was giving him right now. Legs slightly spread, butt cheeks thrust up and slightly parted thanks to those fuck-me heels she had on, and her thong had slipped a little to one side of her crack, giving him a fine view of her puckered little asshole. His brain also registered the fact that her thong was soaked with her juices... juices he'd just begged to lick from her a few minutes earlier. Now, he didn't know if he wanted to lick her or divorce her. Dammit, what was she pulling on him?

Just about the time he convinced himself to get extremely angry and storm out, she turned around, gripping an object in her right hand. He blinked. Tried to focus, then blinked again. And again. What the hell? Was that what he thought it was??? He'd seen them in those 'men' movies he had stashed away, but never seen one in real life. She started stretching her arm out so that he could get a good close-up of what she was holding. When he finally blinked for the last time and managed to focus, he realized she was holding exactly what his first blink had registered. A strap-on... a BIG strap-on. When he realized the truth of what was in her hand, he let out a long, low moan.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.... where the hell did you get that?" he growled at her.

"Babe, I told you - I surf the net a lot. I found it on a sex-toy site. It, and a few other little items that I'm going to introduce you to." She was grinning that wicked little grin at him the whole time she was talking, and he found himself grinning back... and felt the tension and anger rapidly leaving his body. Great, he thought. First, she has lingerie he never knew about. Now he finds out she has a toy-box that he didn't have a clue about either. What was this woman trying to do to him???

"Ready to see how I learned now, sugar?" With those words, she took the tip of the dildo to her mouth, and started running her tongue around the end of it. Greg remembered that stroke - he'd just felt it a scant few minutes earlier. He watched, mesmerized, as she repeated the movements he'd just felt her use on him. Only this time, she was throating that big fake cock. It was just as big as his own cock was when hard, but it somehow looked much bigger when she was stretching her lips around it and pushing it towards the back of her throat. The whole time she was giving that dildo the business, she was staring into his eyes... and it was driving him crazy.

He felt his cock twitching and growing, and felt that familiar ache start building deep in his groin. His eyes were still locked on her mouth, watching her orally love that big piece of plastic. Sliding it in and out past her lips, he could see her tongue caressing the underside of it everytime she plunged it deeper into her throat. He could only watch in amazement as she leaned her head back, and slowly begin burying it, all the way down to the fake balls hanging off the end of it. He gulped. Several times, he gulped. Realized his mouth was dry, and knew just what he needed to quench the thirst raging inside him. Her juices. But, she obviously wasn't finished with her little demonstration yet. He decided his thirst could wait for just a few more minutes... but when he drank, he was going to drink until he was sated. And then found himself hoping he was going to get thirsty again, very very quickly.

"So, my little wifey. Just full of surprises tonight, aren't you? What else you got hidden away in your little stash box?"

His words seemed to snap her out of the cock-loving trance she was in... her glazed eyes were still locked into his, but he couldn't help but wonder what she'd been thinking of. She seemed a million miles away right then. She pulled the dildo from her mouth with a soft pop, and tossed it onto the foot of the bed. "Sugar, I'll show you everything I have, ok? But I want you to do me a favor. Scoot around on the bed and put your head on the pillow. Stretch your arms out, get comfy, and close your eyes. The next part of the surprise won't be a surprise if you see me getting ready for it. Please? Trust me?" Trust her? Hell, he'd walk through fire for her right now if she told him he was going to get to fuck her after he burned his skin off. He hungered for her with a depth he never remembered feeling before.

But his curiosity was also bursting from every pore in his body. Whatever she had planned, he was going to see it through to the end. Let her have her way right now, because he sure as hell was going to have his way with her later. He began scooting around on the bed to comply with her request, and once he was settled - head on pillow, arms stretched out, she reminded him to close his eyes. "And don't open them, no matter what you feel, until I tell you to, ok? Please. If you peek, you'll ruin everything." He once again complied with her demands... eyes squeezed tighly shut, he could only lay there and wonder just what other surprises were in store for him this night.

He heard her rummaging around in her drawer - then felt her as she began crawling towards him from the side of the bed. She slid her body over his, then he felt her legs on either side of his hips. She was straddling him? Oh god. She'd always refused to get on top before. Her lips began kissing and nibbling their way up his stomach, and then started a slow torment across his chest. First one nipple got flicked with the end of her tongue, then the slow trip across to the other one, only for it to receive the same treatment. Her hands were running up and down his sides, then moved to his shoulders. She was massaging his upper arms as she licked his nipples into taut little buds. Crap, when did his nipples get so sensitive??? He found himself waiting impatiently for her lips to clamp down around each one in turn. Her tongue felt sooo good teasing and tormenting him.

Her hands still sliding up and down his arms, her tongue dancing across his chest, and her cunt... god, she was grinding across his hard cock, inflaming him to a hardness he couldn't believe possible, considering his recent cums. He just lost himself in the pleasure he was feeling at her hands and lips, and didn't realize her hands had briefly moved away from him - not until he heard SNAP-SNAP... and realized he couldn't move his arms from their spread-out position on either side of the bed. At that sensation, his eyes flew open, only to see her still straddling his groin, with a very devilish look on her face. His head jerked to one side, then the other, trying to comprehend what he saw on each wrist... a set of cuffs. Both securely attached to the headboard of the bed on each end... why had he not noticed them there before? And what the hell was she pulling now???

Just as he opened his mouth to protest this latest shock, she slid off his body and once again returned to the drawer. He was half-heartedly tugging at the restraints on his wrist, but watching her in the process. He briefly struggled with his thoughts again, but realized two things: he was in no position to argue, and she obviously had more erotic surprises in store for him. With those truths accepted, he ceased struggling and once again returned to enjoying the view in front of him. She was again bent over, but this time, her legs were spread further apart than before. As he watched, her hands went to her calves... and begin slowly sliding up the backs of her legs. She was watching his reaction, and she saw his cock began twitching and jerking in appreciation of this newest surprise. When she saw the smile begin spreading across his face, she smiled a matching one back at him... and then winked. A bold, brazen wink, full of promises of things yet to come.

Her right hand dropped from her leg and disappeared somewhere out of his sight. He heard a small click, then listened, amazed, as some bump-n-grind music started emanating from the drawer. Her hips immediately began swaying to the beat of this sultry music, and her hand returned to the back of her leg. She swayed around to face him, hips thrusting with the beat, and her hands began a slow upward trip across her stomach. She cupped each of her breasts and thrust her chest out at him, then, with her left hand still caressing her nipple thru the sheer fabric of the bustier she wore, her right hand began sliding down towards her pleasure dome. She was writhing with the music, and her tongue had again begun to slide across her lips, which only served to inflame his lust even more.

Again she turned her back to him and bent at the waist, exposing her ass to him once again. Only this time, her thumbs hooked into each side of the thong she wore, and began a slow torturous peel of them from her hips. He found himself licking his lips and realized he was panting with need for her. He began moaning for her, trying to voice his need to be sated, and to pleasure her in return, but nothing would escape his throat except a long deep groan. Her thong hit the floor, and she began spreading her legs farther and farther apart, until her feet were at a distance equal to the width of her shoulders. Then, as he watched helplessly, her right hand began sliding over the cheeks of her soft rounded ass, kneading and caressing her flesh as she worked her way towards her crack.

He was hypnotized by the show she was giving him. Her fingertip was slowly sliding up and down her crack. Red nails flashing in the ample candlelight, he could see her juices shining on her swollen lips and coating her inner thighs. She continued teasing him this way for several minutes... he lost track of time. Finally, her hands stopped their slow torment of her ass cheeks, and returned one last time to the drawer. With both hands full, she turned to face him... and at the sight of what she held, he got stabbed in the groin with a pure lightning bolt of lust. A butt plug, a small vibrator, a large bottle of lube, and the belt to the dildo she had pleasured her mouth with earlier. She began her slow saunter back to the bed, and he shut his eyes in anticipation of the erotic threshold they were about to cross. Together. At last.