Wild Alaska Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and headed around to the passenger's side. I smiled and thought to myself, she is one hell of a kinky vixen.The trip back seemed to take longer than I hoped. It didn't help that Nikki had undid my jeans and forced her hand down into my boxers. She sat there and played with my throbbing cock the whole way back. I'm sure if we weren't soaked to the bone, she would have pulled it out and gave me a blowjob. Everyone knows what it's like to try and pull down wet jeans. It's definitely not the easiest thing to do, especially when there is a hot woman involved and a fully erect cock. We arrived at the hotel and hurried to the elevators while trying to draw the least amount of attention to us. My jeans were still unzipped and I was holding them in place with my right hand.

Once inside the elevator, we continued with our passionate assault on each other. I had her pinned in the corner kissing her neck and sliding my hands up to her breasts. The heat coming off her body was amazing, she felt like she would ignite into flames at any moment. Just as my left hand found its way up under her shirt, there was a "ding" and the elevator doors slid open. I just dug out the key card to my room, when Nikki snatched it from my hand. Out through the doors and down the hall she ran, pulling off her wet t-shirt along the way. What a sight, I ran after her but had to stop and pick up her tossed shirt. By the time I got into the room, she had removed her bra and was struggling at the foot of the bed, trying to get out of her jeans. I ran up and tackled her onto the bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we started tongue wrestling again. It didn't take long to shed our wet clothes and crawl under the covers. I flipped her onto her back and started kissing my way down her neck, her shoulders, and finally got to those perfect tits I had been dreaming about all night. I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and started flicking it with my tongue. I bit it softly with my teeth, and she let out a loud moan. She wrapped her arms around my head and started pulling at my hair. I switched back and forth from her right nipple to her left, and back again. My hand found their way down her hips and to her thighs. She screamed and started flailing about.

"FUCKING CHRIST!" "Your hands are freezing!" She yelled.

"Hey, I'm just doing my best to warm them up." I said.

"Here, let me help you."

She took my left hand and slid it between her thighs. The heat coming from her pussy was incredible. I could feel a nice little trimmed landing strip leading its way down to her sex. I slipped my fingers up and down the folds of her vagina. She was soaked, and I know it wasn't from the rain. I released her nipple from my mouth and asked her how long has it been. She told me almost a year since the last time she had sex. I just grinned and told her I was really going to enjoy this. She grabbed my head and pushed it down between her thighs. I love the smell of a woman in heat. It does something to me. It triggers something deep inside, something primal and animalistic. Kind of like a feeding frenzy for sharks. I dove in and started my assault on her pussy. She grabbed my ears and pulled me deeper between her legs. At the same time, she let out something that sounded like a cross between a groan and a squeal. She started raising her hips and pulling me deeper. I thought she was going to rip my damn ears off. I used my hands and pushed her legs open more. I slid my tongue into her pussy as deep as I could. God, she was wet. My tongue made its way up to her stiff clit. She let go of my ears, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tighter. I could barely breathe, but I was determined to ride this vixen out till the end. I continued my assault on her pussy for several minutes until she became quite vocal.

"OH, FUCK YEAH!" She screamed. "RIGHT THERE!" "DON'T STOP, YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM!"

I slipped my middle finger and my index finger deep into her pussy. I started curling them stimulating her g-spot. I knew she liked that, because her hips suddenly went into overdrive. It was like trying to keep your lips on the back of a bucking bronco.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, I'M CUMMING!" She yelled. "HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!"

She just kept going. I could feel her body start to spasm and twitch. It was almost like she was having a seizure.

"I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR FACE!" She continued. "AHHHH FUCK!"

Her juices poured out, all over my face and down onto the bed. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn she pissed herself. She dug her nails deeper into the back of my skull as her hips bucked up and down. I swear, her nails struck bone. She was literally fucking my face. She then slowly started to come down. Her convulsions started to reside and she eventually released her death grip on my skull. I pulled up out of her pussy and gasped for air. She started giggling and pulled me up to her blushing face. We started kissing passionately, and our tongues once again found one another.

"That was so fucking amazing." She gasped, out of breath. "I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said. "Although, I thought you were going to tear my head off."

"Sorry." She replied. "I got a little carried away."

I looked down at her and smiled as she looked up at me with those beautiful electric blue eyes. I pushed a lock of her silky hair out of her face, and tucked it behind her ear. She pushed me up and flipped me on my back. In a flash, she rolled over and was straddling me.

"You sure are a strong little thing, aren't you?" I asked.

"First of all, I grew up with three older brothers. What do you expect?" She said

.

"Secondly, who are you calling little, huh?" She stared at me. "I'm 5'7", that's pretty tall for a woman."

She then started kissing my ears, and working her way down my neck. She kissed my left shoulder and started tracing my tatty with her tongue and soft kisses. She worked her way down my left arm and across to my chest. I was really starting to enjoy this. I had goose bumps breaking out all over my arms. She started circling my left nipple and seductively sucked it into her mouth. She rolled it around with her tongue and then bit down. I jumped up like a shot.

"OW, what the fuck?" I asked. "So you're a biter, huh?" "I'll remember that."

She sat there a giggled a little, then pushed my shoulders back down to the bed. It never really hurt that much, I just wasn't expecting it. She took me by surprise.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you." She smiled

.

She continued kissing my chest and nipples. I was a little tenser now, assuming she may bite again. Her hand slid its way down and found my rock hard cock. Her mouth wasn't too far behind. She began to stroke my pole up and down, gently placing light kisses on the tip. Her hand reached the base and she ran her tongue up the full length, from base to tip. That made my toes curl.

"You liked that, huh?" She asked.

All I could do is let out a groan and nod.

"Then you're going to love this."

Now I'm not a small guy, but I don't have a porn star dick either. So I was quite amazed when she took the whole thing in her mouth, and slowly took it down into her throat. I could feel the tip starting to touch her tonsils, she gaged a little. It was still pretty impressive. She slowly slid my shaft from her mouth until only the tip was left. Her tongue seemed to be doing laps around the head. This sent shock waves through my body. My shaft disappeared back down her throat, the whole time being stroked by her tongue. This girl has talent. As she came back up, she dragged her teeth up the full length. My god, she was driving me insane. I grabbed on to her head and fistfuls of hair with it. This continued for the next ten minutes. I tried to force her head back down a few times, but she resisted and just took her time. There was a few times I thought I'd lose it and erupt down her throat, but she seemed to sense this and backed off enough just until I recovered. I believe she was enjoying this as much as I was. Her soft little moans and whimpers seemed to increase the pleasure. This vixen was driving me completely insane. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I grabbed and tried to pull her up off my cock. She released my manhood from between her lips and I pulled her up so we were at eye level. I started kissing her passionately. Our tongues once again exploring one another's mouths. I slid my hands under her hair and around the back of her neck. I could feel her moving around repositioning herself over me. She was now straddling my hips and grinding her soaked pussy against my throbbing cock. I could feel her wetness trickling down my shaft and balls. She started sliding her mound back and forth over the length of my cock. There was a few times, I thought I'd slip right in to her wetness. She had other plans. Every time I'd come close, she would reach down between us and prevent any penetration. She was such a fucking tease. I pushed her and watched. She just giggled and ground into me some more. I thrust my hips up against her pubic bone, she let out a loud groan. I wanted her so bad at this point, and I was going to take it. I slid my hands down and wrapped my arms around her upper body. In one fluid motion, I flipped her on to her back. She was mine for the taking. She let out a bit of a squeal.

"You are smooth." She gasped, "I like a man who knows what he wants."

"I know exactly what I want." I responded.

With that said, I reached down grabbed her right leg and pulled it up. I then reached down grabbed my throbbing cock, slipped it between her drenched pussy lips and pushed upwards. She threw her head back, her hips came up and she let out a loud cry. My cock slid in about an inch or so. I gently pulled it out until only my head was still inside her. I thrust back into her and she made another loud scream. She dragged her nails up my back to my shoulders. I continued to pull out slowly and then thrust back into her. Every time, penetrating her depths more and more. She would lift her hips with each of my thrusts until I bottomed out inside her. I could feel her cervix against the head of my cock. It took me a few minutes to fill her completely, she was tight.

"Oooh fuck." She groaned. "You're stretching my pussy." "It feels so fucking good!"

She raised her head slightly, bit down on the side of my neck and let out a groan from deep within her throat. I enjoyed the feeling of her teeth biting into my skin. I slid my hands up her hips, over her ribs and came to a stop in those beautiful perky tits. Our lips found one another and I continued with my thrusting. She spread her legs wide and slid her hands down to my ass. She grabbed an ass cheek in each hand as I continued my slow, but methodical thrusting. I wanted this to last, I wanted to pleasure her as much as I possibly could. I reached down, grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled them up to her chest. I slipped my arms under her legs so they were now resting on my biceps. I must have slipped deeper inside her, because she dug her nails in deeply and moaned.

"Ahhh fuck yeah, right there." She panted. "Oooh God, that feels sooo fucking good. Don't stop baby, please."

I continued my assault on her pussy as she squealed and groaned with every thrust. I started picking up the pace, bit by bit. The more I increased my rhythm, the more she tried thrusting her hips up. She would be cumming soon, I could feel it in her body. I felt her vaginal muscles start to contract. She dug those nails deeper into my skin. I felt the pain and stinging sensation from her death grip. She started grunting and screaming as the pleasure started to build deep within her. I picked up my pace more, a little farther and she'll be pushed over the edge. Her groans and whimpers became louder and louder. The other guests in the hotel must be wondering what the hell we're doing in here at 03:20. At this point, I really couldn't give a flying fuck. I have a goddess in my bed and I'm fucking her brains out.

"AHHH, GOD YES! FUCK ME HARD BABY! "JUST LIKE THAT!" She screamed.

"OOOH FUCK, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!" "DON'T STOP, OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

This spurred me on more and more. I started picking up the pace, faster and faster. She screamed and thrust her hips up to match my pace. Her juices really started flowing and everything around us was getting soaked. Her body started to tremble and shake, her eyes rolled into the back of her skull. She was possessed with pure lust and she made it known both physically and verbally. I could feel the pressure building in my balls, I was getting close too. I didn't know how much longer I could hold off. Her body started to tremble and shake and her breathing became short and labored. I placed my hands on the back of her sexy thighs, pushed them against her body and started thrusting in and out of her now spurting pussy. Her orgasm took a hold of her, as she seemed to have multiple convulsions.

"Oh god Nikki." I groaned. "I'm gonna lose it baby!"

"DO IT!" She screamed, tightening her grip on me. "CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY, PLEASE!" "TAKE MY PUSSY, MAKE IT YOURS!"

With that, I trust my hips forward and seemingly penetrated her deeper. I held my body against hers, as I unloaded shot after shot of cum into her body. Our orgasms hit in unison, as we convulsed and vibrated together. I finally collapsed on top of her, out of breath and exhausted from our primal animalistic coupling. She lowered her legs and stretched out under me. My cock now deflating but still buried deep within her. I could feel our combined juices flowing out onto the mattress below us. She opened her eyes and stared deep into mine. I reached up and pushed her sweat soaked hair out of her face. My god, she is so beautiful. Her stare seem to pierce through my very soul. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply. There was something about this woman, that I have never felt before. I rolled off of her and just held her in my arms as sleep started to set in.

"Please stay with me tonight." I whispered in her ear.

She rolled over onto her right side, with her back to me. She grabbed my left arm and pulled it tightly over her and pushed her ass into my crotch. It felt perfect laying there, spooning each other.

"I have no plans of leaving tonight." She whispered back.

Sleep finally enveloped us...

I was waken by the distinctive sounds of a Dehavilland twin Otter taking off on the lake. The light of dawn was just piercing into the room. I could hear the quiet sound of Nikki's breathing beside me and felt the heat of her naked body against mine. I held her tightly against me, still spooning each other from the night before. I didn't want this to end, I could seriously lay here with her all day. Today was a new day and I had to start my search for my sister. Nikki slowly started to stir as she woke from her slumber. She rolled onto her back and opened her eyes. A smile spread across her face, as I smiled back at her.

"Good morning beautiful." I said to her.

She raised her arms up above her head and stretched her body out, letting out a long groan and a deep sigh. As she did, the covers were pulled down to her waist exposing those amazing and beautiful breasts. She grabbed the covers, pulled them up to her chin again and snuggled up into my arms.

"Good morning yourself." she replied.

Her long auburn hair spread out over the bed behind her. She looked like an angel to me. I pulled her chin up and looked into her eyes, as I pressed my lips against hers. I usually try and avoid any intimacy first thing in the morning, because of morning breath. I didn't care with her. I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately, as my hands began to explore her body once more. My cock was as hard a rock and I think she must have sensed my discomfort. She lifted herself up and straddled me, lowering her pussy and grinding it into my cock. She continued sliding my cock back and forth between her swollen lips. She was letting out as many moans and groans as I was. I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy on my shaft.

"Oh god Erik, I need you inside of me." She moaned.

With that she lifted herself up, guided the between her lips, and slowly descended onto my cock. We both moaned in unison. I instinctively thrust my hips up to meet hers. I was buried an inch inside her, that's as far as I could go. She was unbelievably tight considering our session from the night before. She lifted herself up and slid back down slowly onto my cock. I penetrated her deeper but still haven't reached bottom. It took us several tries before I was completely and fully inside her.

"Holy shit you're cock is thick." She moaned.

"God Nichole, your pussy is very tight." I moaned back.

She laid herself down on top of my chest and just enjoyed each other's bodies. She smiled and kissed me, as she started to move her hips. I could feel her cervix pushing against the tip of my cock. We started to grind against each other. The feeling was amazing and indescribable. We picked up our pace. She placed her hands on my chest and started to rise and fall rapidly on my cock. I grabbed on to her hips and watched her face as she fucked me. I could feel her wetness dripping out of her pussy and run down my balls only to get soaked up instantly by the bed and sheets. She started whimpering and moaning again. The whole time her eyes had been closed. I studied her face, her expressions. My god was she ever beautiful. Her eyes suddenly opened and stared back at me. A smile spread slowly across her face as we interlocked our fingers together. I could hear our bodies slapping together, the sound and smell of our sex seemed to fill the room. I focused on her face as she seemed to focus on mine. After several minutes of unmeasurable pleasure, she picked up the pace and was literally impaling herself onto my cock. Our moans and cries of passion grew louder and louder by the minute. I could feel her body starting to twitch; I knew she was getting close. I wasn't too far behind her; I could feel the pressure building within me. I was going to blow anytime. Nichole started rocking back and forth on my cock. Grinding her clit into my pubic bone, she was cumming.

"OH GOD BABY, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN." She screamed.

"I'm right behind you Nikki!" I groaned.

"YESS ERIK, CUM FOR ME, CUM HARD FOR ME!" She moaned.

I felt her pussy starting to contract, like it was trying to choke the life out of my cock. I felt my own orgasm rising like a rocket.

"GOD NIKKI, I'M GONNA CUM!" I yelled.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down as hard as I could. Forcing my cock as deep into her as I possibly could. I could feel her orgasm overtake her, just as mine was overtaking me.

"GOD,YESS ERIK. CUM IN DEEP IN MY PUSSY." She howled. "FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM!"

I pumped copious amounts of cum deep into her pussy again, as she ground her hips and pussy down onto me. Her head was thrown back and she was facing the ceiling. I could feel her long hair hanging down onto my thighs. Her breasts looked magnificent and would rise and fall as she gasped for breath. She lifted her head up and slowly opened her eyes. Again, a smile formed on her face. She leaned forward and placed her hands on either side of my face. We kissed slow and passionately as our tongues found each others. She broke off our kiss and sat back up straight, sliding her hands down my chest.

"You are fucking amazing." she sighed.

"You're not to bad yourself." I replied.

She grasped a pillow and hit me in the head.

"Not too bad, that's it?" she questioned.

I grabbed her and rolled her over onto her back in one swift and fluid motion. She wrapped her legs around my waist and gave a squeeze.