Wild Army Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dwayne seemed to be amused by Hank's antics and he kept exchanging looks with me. The way he was eyeing me made my cheeks feel warm. I had seen guys look at me like that many times before, and there was no doubt in my mind that he really, really wanted me. He was definitely a handsome hunk of a guy, but I was a married woman and shouldn't even be thinking about stuff like that and getting so turned on by a black guy again. Still, I couldn't help wonder what it would be like having sex with Dwayne since that definitely seemed to be what Hank had in mind. I was sure Dwayne had a huge dick, because there was this really big bulge in his crotch and I was pretty sure I could even see the outline of his dick going down the inside of his thigh beneath his pants. Gosh, big black dicks really turned me on too!

Hank gradually started getting more and more aggressive. I didn't mind so much that he was exposing my boobs, but he kept slipping his hand into my panties and trying to finger my pussy too. I would playfully push his hand away, but I was really getting turned on and wasn't sure how much more of this I could take, especially the way Dwayne was looking at me.

Hank was starting to slur his words so I knew he had to be getting really drunk, and he killed his second beer in no time at all and had me go get them a third one.

"You really don't need any more beer," I said as I returned from the kitchen and handed Hank a beer.

He laughed. "I...I'm not that dr...drunk," he said as he gave me a sharp smack on the butt.

"Hank!" I said scooting away from him. "What was that for?"

He shrugged and gave me a drunken grin. "Hey, w...why don't you go sit in Dwayne's lap and entertain h...him for a while?"

"That works for me," said Dwayne grinning as he quickly pulled off his BDU jacket and leaned back on the couch.

I swallowed hard. "Hank, that's probably not such a good idea," I said glancing at the bulge in Dwayne's crotch. It sure seemed like Hank wanted me to do it with Dwayne. Why else would he want me to sit in his lap and "entertain" him?

Hank laughed. "Why not?"

My face was burning as I exchanged glances with Dwayne. "Because I'm dressed like this," I said feeling excitement building in my stomach as I slowly eased over in front of Dwayne.

Hank shrugged as he gave me a drunken grin. "So?"

"Maybe she's scared of big black guys," said Dwayne grinning as he winked at me.

"Shit! She done spread her legs for plenty of big black guys. She ain't scared of you, Dwayne!" shouted Hank grinning as his head seemed to sway.

I looked at my husband in disbelief.

"Oh yeah?" said Dwayne giving me a curious look as his hands slid up the back of my thighs until they were cupping my buttocks, and easing me closer to him.

My face was suddenly burning as I looked down into Dwayne's eyes.

"Tell him, Vicky!" shouted Hank and he laughed loudly and then took another big swig of his beer. "Shit, before I started dating her, she was real popular with some of the big brothers in my battalion. She even let a bunch of them run a train on her ass."

"No shit?" said Dwayne giving me a questioning look.

I was stunned and didn't know what to say. I couldn't believe Hank would tell Dwayne about that night.

"They had her in our day room up on a mattress on the pool table. It was like her stage, and she...she was giving that pussy to every guy who wanted some and had them lined up all the way out the motherfucking door waiting to get a turn," said Hank slurring his words.

"Damn!" said Dwayne looking up into my eyes. "You must be a wild thing, huh?"

My cheeks were burning. This was really embarrassing but I was also incredibly turned on. "I...I guess I am when I get drunk, and I was really, really drunk that night," I said as I eased forward onto his lap. I felt surge of excitement as I realized I could feel the bulge of his dick beneath my butt. Gosh, it was huge!

Dwayne smiled and nodded. "And you didn't have any problem handling all them brothers, huh?" he said as one of his hands slid up and cupped my breasts.

I smiled and shook my head as I let my hands slide over his muscular chest and shoulders. Gosh, he was such a big guy!

"So how many guys did you give this pussy to that night?" he asked as his hand slid down my stomach and into my panties. "I'm betting it was a lot."

I shrugged and squirmed as his fingers brushed against my clit. "Maybe you should ask Hank," I said as I glanced over at Hank expecting him to chime in, but his eyes were half closed and he was suddenly looking a little pale.

"Hank, you alright?" I asked as I looked at my husband with concern.

"I...I don't feel so good and I got to pee really bad," he said as he slowly sat his beer on the coffee table and tried to stand up. "I...I think maybe I'm...I'm going to be sick."

"We better get you to the bathroom," I said as I pulled Dwayne's hand from inside my panties and quickly scooted off of his lap.

"Yeah...you better take me to the bathroom," said Hank as his head wobbled.

"Help me with him, Dwayne," I said as I caught Hank's arm and started pulling him up. I sensed there was cause for urgency in getting Hank to the bathroom.

Dwayne jumped up and grabbed Hank's left arm, and together we pulled him to his feet, and started guiding him as fast as we could to the bathroom with his arms draped over both our shoulders.

"Guess we shouldn't have done those tequila shots," said Dwayne as he cut me a glance.

"Yeah," said Hank as he stumbled forward.

His legs seemed to have suddenly turned to rubber and I was thankful Dwayne was helping me. Hank was really getting heavy, but we managed to get him to the bathroom and in front of the toilet.

"Could...could someone unzip me?" asked Hank as he swayed back and forth and was almost dead weight for us to hold up.

"Don't look at me!" said Dwayne shaking his head with a chuckle.

"Dammit, Hank! This is really embarrassing," I said as I reached down and unbuttoned his fly and then reached inside and carefully pulled out his dick.

His pee started spraying out immediately, and I had to quickly adjust the aim to hit the toilet bowl. How embarrassing!

Dwayne had this gleam in his eyes and smirk on his face as he gazed at my boobs, and I realized I had been in such a rush to get Hank to the bathroom I hadn't bothered to pull the cups of my teddy back up. It was a little awkward, but it was nothing I could do at this point since one of my hands was aiming Hank's dick and the other holding him up.

"Now shake it three times," urged Dwayne as Hank appeared to be finishing up. He was obviously getting a big kick out of this.

"Yeah, more than that and I'll get a hard-on," said a swaying Hank.

I cut Dwayne an annoyed glance as I shook Hank's dick a couple of times and then stuffed it back into his pants, and then quickly pulled the cups back up on my teddy. "Okay Hank, let's get you to the bed," I said wanting to get the heck out of the bathroom.

"I...I think I'm going to be sick," said Hank staring down at the toilet.

"Oh great!" I said growing irritated.

Hank suddenly lurched forward and started spewing vomit into the toilet.

"Damn!" said Dwayne as he stepped back scowling as he let Hank slipped slowly to his knees in front of the toilet.

I bent over holding on to Hank's head as he clung to the toilet and threw-up several more times. The smell was awful, and I had to fight the urge to throw-up myself.

When it appeared he had completely emptied his guts, I flushed the toilet and grabbed a towel and wiped his mouth.

As I glanced back at Dwayne, I saw that he was standing in the doorway grinning as he eyed my butt, and I realized what a sight I must have been bending over helping Hank. "We should get him in bed," I said as my cheeks flushed.

"He might not be finished yet," said Dwayne smiling and pointing at Hank who had his head leaning on the toilet with his eyes closed.

"You okay, Hank?" I asked as I nudged my husband.

Dwayne eased forward. "Love this ass," he whispered near my ear as he casually ran a hand over my buttocks causing renewed stirring in the pit of my stomach.

I looked back at his hands lingering on my buttocks and knew I should push it away, but instead I bent over even further, pretending to turn my attention back to Hank. "Can you help me get him up?" I said trying to lift Hank by one arm.

"He can wait another minute or two," he said as he suddenly started tugging my panties down my thigh.

I looked back and shook my head as I grabbed his hand to stop him from pulling my panties down.

He smiled. "Take your panties off," he whispered.

I swallowed hard and glanced at Hank, who still had his head leaning on the toilet with his eyes closed. He seemed to be passed out and okay for the moment, so I turned around and pushed Dwayne back out into the hallway.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered as he nuzzled against my ear. "You know you want me to."

"Look, I can't have sex with you," I whispered as I looked up into his sexy brown eyes.

"Why not?" he asked as his big arms encircled me and his hands grasped my buttocks pulling me against his body.

I swallowed hard. "Cause I'm married."

He smiled. "Hank seemed to be okay with it," he said looking into my eyes as he pressed his bulging crotch against me.

"He...he's really drunk," I said trying to ignore the feeling of his growing erection pressed against me.

He shrugged. "So he's drunk, but he still brought me here cause he wants me to fuck you," he said grinning.

I was about to respond when he leaned down and planted a kiss on me, and it was like as soon as his hot tongue slipped into my mouth I lost it. We started frantically kissing as our hands explored each other's bodies.

The more we kissed the more turned on I became. Finally, I broke our kiss and slid to my knees in front of him and practically ripped the front of his pants open. I gasped when his big dick sprung free. Gosh, it had to be ten inches long and as thick as my wrist.

"Suck it, baby!" he said clutching my hair and urging me forward.

I immediately went to work on his dick, gripping the thick shaft as I licked and sucked on the big engorged purple head. He must have been overly excited because he hardly last two minutes, before I felt his big dick pulsate.

"Oh, hell yeah!" he cried gripping my hair and forcing his dick deeper into my mouth.

His dick erupted with incredible force, almost as if he were pissing in my mouth. There was no way I could even try to swallow his load and it began to spew from my mouth rolling down my chin and onto my boobs. Spurt after spurt flooded my mouth and then he pulled his dick out and shot the remainder onto my face and awaiting tongue. The taste and aroma of his sperm seemed to entice me all the more, and I frantically tried to lap up every single drop.

I was still cleaning him up when I heard Hank let out a loud groan from the bathroom.

"You okay, Hank?" I asked as I stood up and peered around the corner into the bathroom. He was lying back on the floor with his eyes closed.

Dwayne suddenly moved up behind me nuzzling my ear as he pressed his big dick against my butt. "I heard you could really suck a dick, but damn, that was fantastic!" he half whispered.

I squirmed back against his dick. "Hank shouldn't be telling you stuff like that," I whispered.

"Maybe it wasn't Hank that told me," he said as his hands slid up and cupped my breasts, pulling the cups back down.

I turned around and look into his eyes. "If Hank didn't tell you, then who was it?" I asked as I reached down and gripped his dick, which was still surprisingly stiff.

He smiled. "A pretty reliable source, and a guy who seems to know you pretty well," he said as he reached up and wiped some of his sperm from my chin with his index finger and then pushed it into my mouth so I could lick it clean.

I was suddenly curious. "What else did your source tell you about me?" I asked looking up into his eyes.

He chuckled. "He told me enough that I know you're a very naughty girl."

"Hmmm. Now, I'm curious," I said looking into his eyes.

"Tell you what, let's put Hank to bed, and then you can show me to your guest room and I'll tell you what else my source told me," he said as he gave my buttocks a gentle squeeze.

I smiled and nodded and then reluctantly pulled away from him, and after he pulled his pants back up, we both moved back into the bathroom.

"Are you ready for us to get you to bed, Hank?" said Dwayne as he reached down and took a hold of Hank's arm.

Hank grumbled something unintelligible, so Dwayne and I went ahead and slowly lifted him to his feet. He seemed even more like dead weight as we guided him back to our bedroom. He was really heavy, and I knew that without Dwayne's help I would have probably had to leave Hank in a heap on the floor.

"Just a few more steps," I said as we approached the bed.

Hank groaned and mumbled again.

"Here you go, partner," said Dwayne as we slowly lay him back on the bed.

Hank groaned and his eyes flickered but didn't open.

"Let's keep him by the edge of the bed, and I'll get the trash can in case he gets sick again and can't make it to the bathroom," I said looking down at my pathetic drunken husband.

"That's probably a good idea," said Dwayne shaking his head as he looked down at Hank. "Wow, he's really out of it."

I quickly went over and retrieved the trashcan and slid it next to the bed near Hank's head. "Gosh, I've never seen him so drunk," I asked as I knelt down and started unlacing Hank's boots.

"Those tequila shots," said Dwayne with a chuckle as he moved over and sat down on the end of the bed.

"He would have been better off sticking to beer," I said as I cut a quick glance over and saw that Dwayne was rubbing his crotch as he stared at my butt.

He smiled at me. "But then maybe he wouldn't have invited me back here."

I smiled at him and cut a glance at Hank to confirm he was still out of it. "I suppose you're right about that."

He chuckled. "Damn, you're getting my dick hard again!" he said in a half whisper as he pointed to the noticeable bulge in his pants where he was rubbing his crotch.

I knew I must have been quite a sight bending over taking Hank's boots off. "Good," I said smiling at him as I moved on to the edge of the bed beside Hank and started unbuttoning his belt. "I guess we should get his pants off."

"I suppose I could give you a hand," said Dwayne as he slowly eased over beside me.

As soon as I started unbuttoning Hank's fly, Dwayne slid his hand over my butt. I looked back into his eyes and shook my head as I pointed to Hank.

His shrugged. "Let's just go to your guest room. He'll be okay like this," he said licking his lips as he slowly caressed my buttocks.

I cut a quick glance at Hank to confirm he was still sleeping.

"Don't worry. He's out of it," said Dwayne as his hand dug in between my buttocks with his finger tips brushing across my pussy.

I swallowed hard. "Stop messing around and help me get his pants off," I said firmly as I looked into his smiling face.

"I'd rather just go ahead and bend you over and fuck you right here," he said grinning.

I shook my head and put an index finger to my lips to shush him.

He gave me an impatient shrug. "Okay, let's get his pants off," he said grinning.

I swallowed hard and then my attention back to my husband. "Come on Hank let get these pants off of you," I said as I finished unbuttoning his pants.

Hank groaned, but his eyes didn't even open.

"I thought you were going to help me," I said as I glanced back at Dwayne and saw that he was still staring intently at my butt.

"Sure, no problem," he said grinning as he gave my butt a quick pat. Then, he moved to the other side of Hank and together we were able to lift him just enough to slide his pants off.

"Wow!" said Dwayne pointing to Hank's crotch. "He's got a real boner."

I tossed Hank's pants to the floor, and then shook my head and smiled. "He always seems to get hard when he sleeps," I said as I reached down and ran my hand across my husband's erection, straining beneath his briefs.

"He's probably dreaming about getting some of this," he said as he reached over and slid his hand over my buttocks, and then abruptly pushed a finger inside of me. "Damn, your pussy is really wet!"

I looked back at him and shook my head as I caught his hand. "Why don't you go get us another beer and wait for me in our guest room?" I said lowering my voice as I eased closer to him. "I...I'll come join you after I get him tucked in."

He smiled and nodded. "Don't be too long," he said and then after a quick wave to Hank, he headed out.

I took a deep breath and then watched Hank for a long moment. He appeared to be asleep. I couldn't help but wonder if he had indeed brought Dwayne here to have sex with me. It sure seemed like it, but then he was so drunk maybe he didn't even realize what he was doing. I didn't want to cheat on him, but then he was the one who brought Dwayne here and he was the one who practically undressed me in front of Dwayne and even had me sit in his lap.

I slid my hand over his erection. Gosh, I was so darn horny, but it wasn't his dick I was craving.

I leaned down to his ear. "I'm going to have another beer with Dwayne, but I'll come back to check on you in a little while."

He showed no sign that he had heard what I said, so I slipped off the bed and flicked off the overhead light and then headed out as I eased the door closed behind me.

I could scarcely breathe as I made my way up the hallway. I immediately noticed the door to the guest bedroom was open and the light on. I stepped slowly into the doorway and looked inside.

"It's about time you showed up. I was starting think maybe you couldn't resist riding that dick of his a bit," said Dwayne smiling at me. He was sitting naked back on the bed drinking a beer as he slowly stroked his huge dick.

I chuckled. "Well he was really hard and it was tempting, but I...I just wanted to make sure he was sleeping and wasn't going to be sick again," I said staring wide-eyed at his dick as I stood nervously in the doorway.

"He's really out of it, huh?" he said grinning as he appeared to notice I was looking at his dick.

"I don't think I've ever seen him so drunk," I said as I cut a glance back up the hallway.

He smiled and nodded. "He probably won't wake up until morning," he said as he motioned for me to come in. "Now come on in here. You got give me some of that pussy."

I looked at him for a long moment and then cut a glance back up the hallway. This was crazy. I knew I should just walk away and go back to my husband, but I was just so turned on. Finally, I let out a sigh and then stepped into the room and pushed the door shut behind me.

"Should I cut the light off?" I asked as I stood with my back to the door as I looked at his big dick in awe. I could only imagine what it would feel like to have a big dick like that inside of me.

He shook his head. "I like the light on," he said smiling. "Now take your clothes off and come on over here."

I nodded and quickly slipped out of the teddy and panties and then slowly crept forward and sat down on the bed beside him.

He smiled at me. "Nice," he said appearing to admire my body as he reached over and cupped my breasts.

I nodded. My cheeks were suddenly turning warm. "So...so who's this source that's been telling you stuff about me?" I asked as I reached over and gripped his big shaft in my hand.

He smiled "You think Hank knows how much of a little barracks whore you were before he started dating you?"

I was a little taken back. "I wasn't a barracks whore," I said looking into his eyes as I tightened my grip on his dick.