Wild Asian Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans were getting louder almost to the level of screams, I was sure the other rooms could hear now. I was fucking her hard, her tits were bouncing on her chest, she was getting closer, I pinched her clit as she came again. I was getting closer, I pulled out of her pussy and pulled off the condom I started jerking myself over her, I locked eyes with her she had a look of pure animal lust, I felt my cum building in my balls my cock swelled even more, I was about to cum, with a loud grunt, my cum shot out of my cock the first stream landed on her left breast, the rest of my cum trailed down her body the last drips landing on her hot wet pussy. I was exhausted, I knew she was too, I laid, almost fell on top of her, my cum mashing between us. I kissed her hard, I reached up and unbuckled her arms, she rubbed her wrists, before wrapping her arms around me. We rested in each other's arms for a few minutes with-out saying a word just soft kisses, smiles and caresses. Finally she spoke, we should rinse off before we fall asleep. We took headed to the shower, where we gently washed the sex off each other. After drying off, we headed back to her bed to sleep naked in each other's arms. As I was falling asleep I was sure I heard muffled moans of pleasure from the other side of the wall.

12