Wild Camping

Story Info
Wife and I are caught having fun.
1.9k words
4.25
61.3k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had put our kid to bed and were sitting outside of our cabin at the state park enjoying the fire and some wine. It was a warm, late summer night so I was just wearing shorts and a t-shirt while my wife only had on a light nightshirt. After pouring us each a second glass of wine, I suggested to my wife that this might be a good time for an erotic story. She pondered it for a bit before beginning to tell me a delightful tale, her voice changing from hesitant and nervous to confident and lust-filled as she went on.

Soon my cock was hard and I slipped it out of the leg of my shorts to show her the effect she was having on me. As she continued the story, she got out of her chair and knelt in front of me, reaching out to stroke my cock. Pausing, she leaned forward and licked around the head, then slowly down the underside, then gently licked my balls all over. Licking her way back up to the head, she took my shaft into her mouth and sucked until her lips touched the base, flicking her tongue out to caress my balls. After a couple more minutes of delightful sucking, she released my cock and returned to her chair.

She continued the story and I could tell by her voice and body language that she was getting really worked up. A few minutes later she stood up, pulled her nightshirt over her head, and sat on the nearby picnic table. I quickly stripped naked too and joined her, standing between her legs to kiss her and play with her rock-hard nipples.

At this point I should probably describe our setting a little better. Our cabin had a nice outdoor fireplace with an overhang that covered the picnic table. The cabin was fairly isolated, but sat only a short way off the main cabin road. Fortunately it was late enough that the park was quiet and dark and we felt pretty confident we would be undiscovered in our activities.

She broke our kiss and lay back on the table. I looked down to see that her pussy, nicely waxed except for a landing strip, was open and wet, waiting anxiously for a cock. But it would have to wait a little longer. I had to taste her! Leaning down I started to kiss and lick her pussy all over, relishing her delicate flavor. She moaned and arched her back in response. I flicked my tongue over her clit, and then slid it into her as far as I could. I continued licking and sucking, driving her towards an impending orgasm.

But suddenly she said, "No more! I need your cock now."

I wasn't going to argue. Standing up, I put her feet on my shoulders and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her dripping pussy. Then, with one smooth motion, I slid my entire length into her.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned.

Very slowly I moved my cock in and out, partially to enjoy the sensations and partially to hold off cumming for as long as possible. I was really turned on by her story and everything else and I knew it wouldn't take long.

Just then I heard the sound of footsteps coming up the drive behind us.

"Dear! Someone's coming!" I whispered urgently.

"I don't care," she moaned. "It feels so good."

I was shocked and didn't know what to do, so I kept moving and tried to look behind me. All I could see was the beam of a flashlight. I was too far-gone at that point to care either, so I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations. After a few more thrusts I couldn't hold back any longer and pushed as far into her as I could before unleashing stream after stream of cum, causing her to moan loudly along with my grunts.

As I came down from my intense orgasm, I slowly opened my eyes. Standing right next to the picnic table was a park ranger. He was looking down at my wife's naked, aroused body. Her eyes were still closed and her hips were still grinding on my slowly softening cock. He clearly liked what he saw.

After what seemed like an eternity he finally said, "This is a family park. We can't condone this sort of behavior here. What if someone saw you like this?"

"I'm sorry, sir," I apologized. "It's late and everyone seems to be asleep. Plus it's dark."

"It's not that dark," he rebuffed. "I can see her quite well in the firelight. Quite well indeed."

My wife's eyes were half open, but that's when it dawned on me that she hadn't made any effort to cover up at all. Not only that, but she was still writhing around.

"Sir, I understand completely and we're sorry if we've caused any problem," I offered. My cock had softened enough that it was slipping out, so I withdrew the rest of the way, leaving her pussy spread open and dripping cum. This didn't escape the ranger's notice.

"Well, I'm a pretty understanding guy," the ranger explained as he looked hungrily at her while rubbing his crotch.

"Hey listen," I said. "I'm sure you can see she's still really worked up. Do you think you could help her out?" I held my breath waiting not only for his response, but to see if she objected to my thinly veiled proposal.

A smile appeared on his face as he said, "Yes, she does look like she's ready for more, doesn't she?" He slowly reached out and caressed her breast, pinching her nipple. She reached out and squeezed the bulge in his pants.

"Mmm," she moaned. "I am ready for more. Do you have a nice, big, hard cock for me?"

"Yes indeed I do," he responded with a grin. "As a matter of fact, it's a very big, hard cock. Is that okay with you?"

"I don't care," she whispered, "I just need more cock in me."

This had to be the horniest I had ever seen my wife. While we have had some sexual adventures, I'd never seen her like this before. I moved out of the way as the ranger moved between her legs and undid his pants, revealing an almost porno-sized cock! Now, I'm not exaggerating when I say my wife has a tight pussy. So even in her highly aroused state, I had no idea how she was ever going to take such a large cock in her. At least between her juices and the cum I had deposited in her, she had plenty of lube.

She spread her legs wide as he rubbed the head of his dick all over her pussy, getting it nice and wet and teasing her.

"Please put it in," she practically begged.

Placing it between her swollen lips, he slowly pushed forward. It slipped between her folds, but just as the head disappeared, he met resistance. Holding himself there, we watched as she worked her hips around trying to get his cock inside. Slowly but surely it started to go in. Once the head was inside, he pushed and another inch or so went in. He pulled back a little then thrust forward, getting almost half of it in.

"Ahhh," she moaned, "it's so big! You're stretching my pussy. It hurts a little but it feels really good, too. Please keep going. Just go slow."

He gladly worked it in, inch by inch until, much to my amazement, she had taken it all.

"Just hold still for a minute," she sighed. "Let me get used to it."

While he held still like she asked, soon she was writhing around on his cock.

"Mmm. Yeah, that's it. It doesn't hurt anymore. It feels really good. I'm going to cum soon. Give it me. Hurry!"

He pulled back, her pussy lips clinging to his shaft, slick with cum, until just the head was in before pushing it all the way inside. He continued a slow, steady thrusting as her body started to shake with a tremendous orgasm.

As she started to come down, she shocked me yet again by saying, "Okay, come on. Fuck me!"

I don't think she had ever used to word, "fuck" before when we were having sex and it was so incredibly hot to hear.

No longer holding back, he pounded away at her pussy, causing her tits to jiggle in unison. I was mesmerized by the sight before me as her tight, little pussy welcomed his monster cock and her body seemed to be going from one orgasm to another. After a bit, I was no longer content to watch and moved over to play with her tits, her nipples as hard as ever. I felt her hand take ahold of my cock, only then realizing that I was completely hard again. As good as her hand felt, I knew what I wanted. Standing on the seat of the picnic table, I moved my cock to her mouth. She eagerly began to devour it, licking it and sucking it for all she was worth. Her moans felt really good around my shaft.

The ranger was fucking her hard and fast now and we could both tell he was getting close to cumming.

Briefly pulling my cock from her mouth she begged, "Please, I want both of you to cum on me! I want your cum all over me." And then she took me back into her mouth and sucked me like a woman possessed while cradling my balls.

The ranger started grunting and suddenly pulled his cock from her pussy and stroked it quickly as his cum shot all over her tits, stomach, and pussy. It looked so hot that it put me over the edge and with a groan I shot the first blast into her mouth, but she pulled it out and aimed my dick at her tits as the rest of my cum sprayed all over them. She squeezed the last few drops out onto her tongue, swallowing it with a smile. Then she reached down with both hands and rubbed our cum all over herself, paying particular attention to her tits and pussy. She had never looked sexier in her life!

"That was absolutely incredible!" she exclaimed.

"I have to agree," the ranger replied. "That was pretty terrific. You are one sexy woman with an incredibly tight pussy."

"Or at least it used to be!" she corrected.

The ranger put himself back together while I just stood there and stared at her cum-covered body.

"I better get back to my rounds," he said. "Thank you for a very memorable evening."

"Will you be working tomorrow night?" my wife asked. "We might be doing something naughty again."

The ranger laughed and answered, "Yes, actually, I am. I'll keep an eye out and will be sure to stop by if I see you like this again."

"Well, I won't be exactly like this," she said with a grin. "But if you're both willing I'm sure we can get to this eventually."

The ranger laughed and, bidding us farewell, walked off into the night.

"Do you really want to do that again tomorrow night?" I asked my wife.

"No," she replied. "Tomorrow night I'm hoping to try a different position and have you both cum inside me."

We both laughed and I helped her up off of the picnic table, giving her a full body, skin to cum-covered skin hug before we headed in for the night.