Wild Card Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my payback plan into action. I'm going to use the video. I load the video into my movie maker program. I edit out everything but her fucking the two guys. I dig around in her desk and find her back up disc. I copy all of her email addresses into my mail program. I plan on sending this to everyone she knows.

Two months later we finish the tract. I collect my last paycheck and bonus and go home. The house has sold and I have a week to vacate. The divorce is final and I never hear a word from Sarah. I's just as well. I decide not to wait any longer. I load all my tools and personal stuff up. With one look back I drive away. As I head north on Interstate 5 I sense a release. Each mile the weight on my shoulders lessens. Sarah is in the past and it's behind me. I've got a nice little stash under my seat. With my cash and the money from the sale of the house I have just a little over $250K and a bad taste in my mouth. I figure a little mouthwash will fix that.

**********************

I pull into the outskirts of Healdsburg, find a relatively nice motel and check in. I connect to the motel WiFi and open my email program. I start a new email and for a subject I put "How to end a marriage" I include all the addresses I got from her disc. I attach the edited video and click send. I think how nice it would be to be a fly on the wall when she tries to explain that to all of her friends and family. With a smug smile I unpack. I had noticed a Denny's when I stopped at the motel. I get something to eat and come back to my room. I watch TV for a while and fall asleep.

The next morning I go apartment hunting and find a nice furnished two bedroom in a nice part of town. I get moved in and go to meet the guy John put me onto. He doesn't have anything going at the time but he has a bid in on a fifty unit tract. Two weeks later his bid is accepted. He gets the surveyors and the earth movers in and the tract is ready to go. All the houses are on slabs and he got the cement contractors and plumbers going right away. Two weeks later the lumber started showing up. I start to work. He has trouble getting skilled carpenters so I had to take some under my wing and train them. It slows me down but the work is getting done.

On weekends I start looking around for a house to buy. I find a three bedroom, two bath on five acres that needs some work. It belonged to an old couple. They got too old to take care of it and the kids took them in and put the place up for sale. It has a two acre vineyard that's in pretty bad shape. I didn't know anything about grapes so I leave it alone. I get the place for a song. Nice and quiet. I work on it on weekends and get it in good shape. It just needed a new roof, sheet rock and a new kitchen and bathrooms. I finally get moved in.

Keeping busy has helped me push all the pain and anger from my mind. My depression lifts and I finally start to feel right with the world. It's time to start looking around. Mrs. Palm and her five daughters just aren't getting it done. A couple of guys tell me about some Indian Casinos up north. They said they serve some pretty good food at the Sho-ka-wah Casino near Hopland. I decide to try it first.

********************

After enjoying a nice T bone steak dinner I make my way to the Blackjack tables. I'm not a high roller and haven't played much but I know the basics. I watch the tables to see which dealers are hot. I notice a cute little blonde talking to the pit boss. A seat opens at one of the tables and I sit. It's a $5 minimum bet table. I buy in $100. Five minutes later the little blonde pushes in. As I'm looking her over she notices and smiles. I see her name is Brenda. She looks pretty good to me and I mentally think I'd like to knock the dust off of her. I notice she isn't wearing a wedding ring.

"Hi, Brenda. Please be gentle with me."

She smiles and says, "We'll see."

Twenty minutes later I'm buying another $100. I try betting some for her but my luck doesn't change but I get her attention. On my third buy in I notice she is checking me out. She is sly about it but I watch her out of the corner of my eye.

I decide I've had enough abuse and color up. I leave her a $20 tip and head for the cage. I cash in and go home. On the way home I think about her. She seemed real nice while she took my money. Maybe, just maybe.

Two more days of banging nails and I go back. I find her table and buy in another $100. We smile at each other and start playing. Over the next half hour I catch a few cards and we both win. I continue betting for her knowing that she will notice. Just before she goes on break she asks my name. I give her my best smile and my name.

Over the next month I go in about twice a week. She is friendly with me and greets me by name. As I leave one evening I make a note and put it in a stack of four red chips. I hand it to her. She smiles, taps it on the rack and puts in her shirt pocket. The note said, "For dinner and some conversation call me.

Friday night my phone rings.

"Hello."

"Hi. Is this Eric or is it some kind of a joke?"

"It's no joke."

"So you want to go out to dinner, huh?"

"I couldn't resist asking such a beautiful lady. The answer is yes. Are you up of it?"

"You seem like a nice guy. Let's give it a go."

"OK, make a reservation at your favorite place for tomorrow evening. I'll meet you there."

"OK, I'll text you the place and time."

"Great, see you there."

"Bye bye."

I do a little happy dance around my living room.

********************

As I'm driving to the meet up, I'm thinking that it was a good move to meet her there. We would both have the chance to run if things don't work out.

I walk in and see her sitting in the waiting area. She looks up at me and flashes a big smile. Of course I return it. The second thing I notice is that she looks way better in real clothes instead of her dealer clothes. She is wearing a short denim mini skirt. God bless whoever invented it. She was wearing a semi transparent white blouse with her lace bra showing. My cock twitches.

"Hi, Brenda. It's nice to see you away from the casino."

"Hi, Eric. I like to get away now and then. Dealing is kind of high pressure. Not many places you work with a camera recording every move you make."

We followed the hostess to our table.

"Ok, what's your favorite wine?"

"Ummm White will do. How about a white zin."

"OK, seafood it is."

We sip our wine and check out the menu. She orders the seafood combo and I order prawns. It's easy random chat as we eat. About thirty minutes into dinner her phone rings.

"Please excuse me. I should take this call."

She answers and all I hear is short replies. "Yes, no, yes, yes. Good bye."

I smile and ask her, "Was that your escape call."

"OK, I'm busted. It was."

"I don't see you running toward the door."

We both chuckle.

"Not yet. By the way, when is yours coming."

"I don't have one set up. I figure I can just out run you if I need to."

"I don't see you running either."

"What's the old saying, My mama didn't raise no fools."

We finish the evening off with nice relaxed chat. I notice she is nice to be with. She smiles a lot and has a good sense of humor. Most of all I see that she seems comfortable with herself and doesn't come on as a phony.

I walk with her to her car. She turns and puts her hands on my shoulders. I put mine on her waist and pull her toward me. She lets her arms slide around my neck and we hug. She leans back and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks for a nice evening, Eric."

"Thank you too. Was it nice enough for a repeat?"

"Yes, it was. Let's go for next weekend."

I give her a quick peck on the lips and watch her get in her car.. I feel like my feet aren't even touching the ground. I stand and watch her drive away. I'm feeling something good will come of this. The next few dates will tell.

Monday at work all the guys notice my mood change. I get lots of remarks about getting laid and falling in love. I just smile and keep working. Finally they let up.

Tuesday evening I make my appearance at the casino. I take a seat at Brenda's table and buy in $500. She gives me a funny look and pushes my chips to me. I change up a green for five reds. I bet two green and a red for her. She looks at me and smiles. She deals me a black jack. She pays my $75 and $7.50 for herself.

"Good start. Let's keep it up."

She just smiles. I win the next three hands. I stay about even for the rest of the evening. I just smile at her and walk out the door.

Wednesday I beg off work early and go looking for car lot row. I find a BMW dealership. I find a nice two year old two door. I pay for it with a wire transfer. I have them call a detail shop to pick it up. Three hours later they call me that it's done. I ask them to deliver it and tell them I'll drive the guy back to their place. I'm now the proud owner of a nice clean BMW.

For the rest of the week I stay away from the casino. Thursday evening I send her a text. "Friday night. Dinner and dancing. Text me the place and time." Ten minutes later I get a reply. "Pick me up at six." and her address."

I pull up to the curb in front of her house. I trot to the door. She opens the door and my mouth drops open. She is a vision of beauty. A burgundy dress that hugs he figure. The hem is at mid thigh. Spaghetti straps hold it up. Nipples are poking through the thin fabric. There's something about blondes in burgundy dresses that fires my rocket.

"Eric. My eye are up here."

"I know. I'm just admiring the scenery. I'll get to them in a minute."

We both laugh.

"I should have brought my gun. I'm gonna be fighting guys off all night long."

"Don't worry. I only dance with my date."

I drive and she navigates. We enjoy a nice dinner and follow the music to the dance floor. The hostess seats us and I order a carafe of White Zinfandel. We sip and chat for a few minutes. A fast set starts and I pull her to the dance floor. I'm not a really hot dancer but I hold my own. After three songs we return to our seats.

"Great idea, Eric. It's been a long time since I went dancing."

"A long time for me too. I guess you can tell by the way I dance."

"You did just fine. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

A slow set start and I take her hand. She moves into my arms and my cock twitches. Her firm breasts are against my chest. I can feel her hard nipples through my shirt. I pull her a little closer and my cock presses against her. She doesn't pull back. A few minutes later she pushes against me. My cock is half hard by now. She looks up at me and smiles. I lean down and give her a kiss. She holds on and returns it. I feel her tongue touch my lips and I let it in. I pull her tighter against my cock. I hear her gasp. She moves a little sideways and I feel her mound on my thigh. Our breathing rate goes up. The music stops and I don't notice. She taps me and brings me back to the present. She pulls me back to the table. She looks at me and I can see it in her eyes. I lean over and whisper in her ear.

"Go in the ladies room and take off your panties. Bring them to me."

Her eyes pop open and she gives me a naughty smile. Without a word she stands up and and walks away. A few minutes she comes back. She smiles at me and hands me her panties.

"I feel so naughty. You're such a bad boy suggesting that."

"You are naughty. I like that in a woman."

"You're a bad boy. I like that in a man."

We dance three more slow ones and go back to our table.

"Let's get out of here, naughty girl."

She just smiles. We go to the bar and I settle up the tab. As we walk up to my car I reach down and slap he gently on the ass. She squeaks and jumps a little. She turns and I take her in my arms. We kiss for a few minutes. I reach down and grab her ass. I work her dress up and hold her naked ass cheeks. She moans in my mouth. She pulls back and looks at me.

"Eric, take me to you home and make love to me. Make me feel like a woman. It's been so long."

I just smile and help her into my car. As we're driving along I suggest.

"Wanna get more naughty?"

"Ummm. What did you have in mind?"

"It's dark. Take your dress off. Ride to my house naked."

"Oh my god, Eric. You are really bad."

She thinks a minute and slowly lifts her dress over her head.

"Like this?"

"Just perfect. Now if I can just make it home without wrecking."

I keep glancing at her as I drive. All she has on is her black thigh highs and her heels. I reach over and caress her thigh. She gasps and pulls my hand to her pussy. I slide one finger into her wet slit. She moans and holds it in her. She turns and looks at me.

"You need to get naughty too. Take yours off."

'You'll have to help me. I'm driving."

Between the two of us we get my shirt off and my pants down around my ankles. She leans down and takes off one shoe and pulls my leg out of my pants. She does the other and I'm completely naked.

"That's better. No, concentrate real hard on driving."

She reaches across the console and grabs my cock. She strokes it up to full hard. She manages to move around and kisses my cock head. I almost hit another car.

"Pay attention to your driving. You'll kill us. I wanted this the second time I saw you."

"I wanted this the first time I saw you. And now all the blood is running from my big head."

She laughs and sucks half my cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck. This is gonna be quick. It's been a long time."

She mumbles something around my cock and keeps sucking. I feel a stirring in my loins and my cum shoots into her mouth. She squeaks through her nose and stays on it. She catches every drop. I almost hit another car.

"Keep driving, bad boy. This is just the beginning."

By the time we get to my house she has stroked my cock back up to full hard. I pull up to my house and get out. I go around and open her door. She jumps into my arms with her legs around my waist. I let her slide down till my cock shaft is toughing her wet pussy lips. I hold her and move toward my doorway. I stop and lift her. I line my cock up with her wet pussy lips and let her down on it. She groans and my cock head parts her pussy lips.

"Oh god yes., Eric. Yes. Yes. Give it all to me. Make me your woman."

I let her down till our bones meet. I hold her up with one hand and open the door with the other. As I take us to my bedroom I feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock. I pull out of her and drop her on the bed.

"No no. I want it. Shove it back in me."

"All in good time, naughty girl. We have all night."

I spread her legs and move between them.

"Put your hand behind your head. Open up and give me all of you."

She moans and does what I ask. She open her legs for me. I kiss her left nipple and tweak the right one. She moans for me. I switch back and forth. He nipples swell up like strawberries. I hold both of them and kiss my way down to her pussy. I give it one long lick from bottom to top. She cries out and humps up. I slide one finger in her and kiss her labia. She moans for me. I attack her pussy with every trick I know. Three fingers in her pussy rubbing her G spot. She has her first cum of the evening.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck yes. Fucking god yes."

I make her cum three more times and go for the big one. I rub her G spot and suck up her clit. He body goes stiff and she screams. Her orgasm rips through her body.

"Oh god, Eric. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. God yes."

I move up and hold my cock head against her pussy lips. She finally moves her hand from behind her head and grabs my ass cheeks. She pulls down and pushes up with her hips. The exquisite feeling of my cock filling her takes over. I push down and bump her clit with my bone. She cums again. I hold against her clit and let her work on it. She makes herself cum two more times.

"Make me cum, baby. Make my cum shoot in you. Make me fill your pussy."

"Fuck yes. Cum in me. Fill my hot pussy. Shoot that hot cum in me."

I start stroking and she squeezes me. My nuts pull up and I cry out and fill her. She squeals and cums with me. We both grind against each other till my balls are empty.

She holds me in her saddle and locks her legs behind my thighs.

"Am I heavy on you, baby."

"No. lay on me. hold me and lay on me. I want to hold you. It's been so fucking long. I really needed this."

"Too long for me too. I almost forgot what it was for."

"Bull. You didn't forget. You did everything perfect. I've never cum that many time before. Not ever."

Finally she rolls me off and snuggles her back to me. I have a face full of hair and two hands full of Brenda.

"Hold me, baby. Hold me tight."

"I got you."

I hold her ass against my wet, half hard cock. She squeezes it with her cheeks. It slowly fills with blood.

"I feel something against my ass. Is that yours?"

'It's ours. Wanna do something with it..

"Yes. I want you take me doggie. It's my favorite way."

I tweak both of her nipples as she rolls on her stomach. I move behind her and hold her by her hip bones. I line my cock up and push in. My balls touch her clit and my pelvis bone pushes against her ass. I push in hard and hold in her. She squeezes my cock and moans a little.

"Fuck me Eric. Fuck me hard and make me your bitch."

I pull back a little and slam into her. She meets my thrust with one of her own. I thrust into her faster and faster. She squeezes me harder. I grab a handful of her hair and pull back. Her back arches down and I go in deeper. She moans and cums.

"Yes. Take me. take me. Fuck me hard. Slam that big cock in me."

I feel it coming on and I grab both of her wrists. I pull her arms back and pound into her. She starts cumming and cumming. My cock flares and I give her my second load. She pushes back and milks every drop from my cock.

I fall on her back and we both collapse. I hold her back to me again.

"Yes. So good. You're so good for me. You make me cum and cum. What a lover you are."

"Your hot pussy makes me do that. It's all your fault."

'I'll gladly take the blame for that."

We snuggle and kiss for a while and fall asleep.

*******************

I wake the next morning and find myself alone in bed. I hear noise coming from the kitchen. The smell of bacon cooking assaults my nose. I stretch and get out of bed. My morning wood leads me into the bathroom. I urinate, brush my teeth and hop in the shower. I smile as I wash the cum and pussy juice off my body. I dry off and give myself quick shave.

I stand in the kitchen door getting a good look at Brenda. I haven't had a good chance to check out her body. I was too busy last night to take a close look. She is facing away doing something on the stove. He naked ass catches my attention first. It's just a little wider than the ideal model, but it looks sexy as hell. Last night comes to mind as I remember holding her naked ass cheeks when we kissed at her car. Two nice hands full. She must have heard me and she looks around.

"Good morning, bad boy. Enjoying the view."

'Yep, and a mighty nice view is is. Nice ass you have there. In fact the whole package look pretty damn good."

"Quit perving on me and sit down."

"OK, I'll sit but I won't stop perving."

She smiles and pours me a cup of coffee. She hugs me to her full breasts. I kiss each nipple and hold her by her ass.

"Eat first. We can play later. You need to build up your strength. You're gonna need it. I'm gonna fuck your ears off today."

"There you go, threatening me with a good time."

I pat her on the ass and she sits. We both dig in. I notice she is giving me a serious look.

"Something on your mind, baby?"

"Just wondering about what baggage you're packing around. We all have some, you know."

"Yeah, I have a little. I had a bad divorce a while back, but I'm pretty much over it. It's just a bad memory now.