Wild Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please, please," she chanted softly. Coming to his senses, he gently lifted the girl to a sitting position astride his lap. She hissed sharply as her hot, punished, bottom made contact with his knees.

"Please what, Catherine?"

"Pleasedon'tspankmeanymoreI'msorryIwon'tdoitanymoreI'llbegood..." she hiccupped a little as her words tumbled out. She was panting, eyes bright with a few genuine tears, sniffling. He handed her a tissue.

"You understand you won't be leaving school?" She nodded. "And you are expected to obey the rules?" She leaned forward into him, her forehead meeting his chest with a soft thud, and he could feel her nodding assent again. She sighed softly and pressed even closer to his body, her cheek making his shirt slightly damp. He reached up, hesitantly, to stroke her shiny dark hair in what he hoped was a comforting manner. But in his mind he felt his hand fisting in the silky strands at the nape of her neck, pulling her in possessively for a kiss, or pushing her sweet, naughty mouth down to envelop his cock. And then he felt that sweet, naughty mouth sliding across his skin, her breath on his neck, as she whispered in his ear, "Please..."

He grasped her shoulders and peeled her from his chest, meeting her eyes. "Catherine, tell me what you want."

Her eyes were half-lidded, her lips parted invitingly. But she looked uncertain, confused. "I don't know, I'm not sure..."

The realization dawned on Marcus that no, of course she didn't know what she wanted. She was a very young woman, very strong willed, and had apparently never experienced anything like this before -- never been dominated, or forced to submit. He wrapped his arms around her waist, thinking, this is so beyond inappropriate. What in the hell am I doing?

He kissed her, tentatively at first, exploring...then insistently, demanding. He could feel the heat radiating from the core of her sex, hovering mere inches over his crotch. He pulled her down hard against the throbbing erection that was straining against his pants, threatening to break through the zipper. He slid one hand up her spine to twine in the hair at the nape of her neck, tugging gently, kissing down the side of her neck, her collarbone; he pinched her nipples hard through her blouse until she made a little gasping sound that nearly drove him crazy. He slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, stroking her little patch of fur, sliding his middle finger along the cleft, probing... kissing her deeply, matching the movement of his tongue into her mouth, he slid his finger into her pussy. She purred, and ground down hard against his hand. He fucked her with one finger, then two, while lazily circling the hard little button of her clit with his thumb. Cat writhed in his lap, panting, begging, "Please, oh please, sir, god, please make me come..."

"Yes, you sweet little bitch, come for me," he growled against her neck, grazing her with his teeth. She came on his fingers, her wetness, sweet and sticky, gushing over his hand. While she was still trembling against him, he frantically undid his belt, his zipper, pulled out his cock -- he had to have her, needed to be inside her, to fuck her hard and make her come again, and again. His rigid tool sprang free of its prison, and he slid it between her labia, sawing gently back and forth, coating his shaft with the juices of her orgasm. She shuddered deliciously and shifted just a little, so his swollen glans rubbed against her tender clit. Pushing his open pants and boxers impatiently out of the way, he adjusted his angle to enter her -- she was so ready, so willing, so open for him...

And warning sirens went off in his head. He stopped himself from moving a millimeter by sheer force of will. He swallowed hard with the effort. "Catherine, are you on birth control?" he asked quietly.

The spell was broken -- her eyes flew open and he could see her rising realization and frustration. "No...oh god, no!" she wailed, "I'm in a girls' boarding school in the middle of fucking nowhere...why would I be on birth control?"

With a sinking feeling, he understood her perfectly. It was the same reason he had resigned himself to celibacy until the school term ended, and the same reason he did not even have a box of condoms in his desk...not even one in his wallet. FUCK. FUCKFUCKFUCK.

Gritting his teeth in utter frustration, he cupped her ass and reluctantly lifted her away from his raging penis, away from certain temptation...and she winced slightly. He felt a twinge of...well, not guilt, but perhaps sympathy. "Here, this will help," he said, reaching in his desk drawer for a small bottle of hand lotion. He poured a generous pool in the palm of his hand, then gently stroked the cool lotion over her stinging flesh, soothing her...sliding his fingers ever-so-slightly in the groove between her cheeks, he heard her gasp. "It's ok," he murmured, "this will make you feel better." And hopefully make what I'm about to do to you go a little easier, he added, to himself. Marcus pulled her closer against his chest, careful to keep her from rubbing directly against his cock -- one touch now, and he might come all over her. He continued to massage her lower back and buttocks, lulling her, almost hypnotically, into a state of calm. But then, he stroked more deliberately between her ass cheeks, his finger barely grazing over her tiny pucker; and she froze. "I need to be inside you, I'm going to fuck you here," he whispered.

"Oh no, you can't, I can't, I've never..." she began to protest and push away, but he held her firmly, kissing her, sliding his other hand down to rub her clit, and soon she was moaning into his mouth.

He teased her tight little hole again, the lotion easing the way for the tip of his finger. "Don't worry, baby, I'll teach you how..."

In slow motion, like moving through water, he stood her up before his chair, slipping off her blouse and bra, while kissing her breasts and belly, then pulling off her shoes and socks, and lastly her skirt, leaving her naked and trembling in nervous anticipation. Standing up to kiss her mouth, he quickly removed his shirt, his shoes, and his pants; before she could really get a good look at his raging hard-on and panic, he turned her firmly but gently around to bend her over the desk once more. She looked worried, but as he slid his fingers into her sweet little pussy, she gave a little sigh of pleasure and pushed herself back against his hand. She was still so wet, he gathered some of her syrupy liquid on his fingertips and anointed her anus, probing and teasing. He felt her body tighten up in apprehension and he kissed the back of her neck and her shoulder, whispering, "Relax, trust me, I'll make this good for you, I'll take good care of you." He laid his hard dick in the valley between her mounds, sliding it back and forth against her satiny skin. Marcus grabbed the lotion to add a little more slickness for good measure, then gently spread her buttocks with his hands and pressed the head of his cock to her most private place. Cat gasped, and he could feel her tighten involuntarily, that fight-or-flight response. Marcus stroked her hips soothingly, kissed her shoulder blade, "Easy, easy, just let it happen..."

"Ow, ow," she whimpered, clawing and the desktop.

"Shhh, it's ok...it only hurts for a moment...relax for me, let me in, Cat..." He continued to press forward with his hips -- not brutally, but steadily, insistently...and after a few moments he felt her relax, felt her resistance give way. The whole shaft of his cock sank deep in her ass, into buttery softness, tight and hot. She moaned, a little in pain, a lot in pleasure. He kissed her once more and held himself still, letting her get used to the invasion. He waited...patiently...and when she began to move against him, he began to slowly fuck her ass, nice and easy, shallow, deliberate strokes. She writhed under him, making throaty, primal sounds, and he responded, fucking her a little deeper and a little harder. He ground his pelvis down on her soft, cushiony bottom, and it felt even better than he had imagined. He slid his hand under her, pressing and tickling her swollen clit and pushed her over the edge. He whispered raunchy encouragements in her ear, "That's it baby, you like this don't you, you love my cock buried in your tight little asshole, don't you?" It made her blush, made her pussy tingle, she was so close..."Oh you are such a good girl, that's it, give it to me, give it up, let me fuck you deep, come for me girl, come hard on my cock..." She climaxed for him again, squealing and growling, her clit throbbing under his fingers, her ass clamping down, pulsing rhythmically on his dick, and he grabbed her hips and thrust inside her, felt his balls tighten, every muscle in his body tensing (oh-fuck-yesss-you-beautiful-little-bitch-take-my-cock-take-it-all-I'm-gonna-shoot-my-load-so-hard-so-deep-you-will-taste-it) coming so hard, filling her sweet, hot, tight, perfect ass with his semen.

As his vision cleared, he could feel his knees weaken as, panting, he leaned forward to grasp the edge of his desk with one hand to steady himself. He stroked her skin lightly with the fingertips of his free hand..."Are you ok?"

Cat looked shyly over her shoulder at her headmaster. "Mmmm...yeah, I think so...pretty good..." and she wriggled against him. He continued stroking her soft skin, murmuring little endearments, kissing the back of her neck.

Marcus then mustered as much authority and dignity as he could, considering that he was shaking and breathing hard, naked, with his softening dick still buried in his problem student's butt. "You understand, young lady, that you need a lot of discipline -- I expect you in my office every Wednesday and Friday...make that Mondays, too...at 5 pm. Sharp." He felt his member finally give up the good fight and start to slip from her body; he eased away from her, helped her to stand upright on her trembling legs, and handed her a handful of tissues to help her clean up.

"Oh yes, sir, Mr. Rowland," she replied, grinning as she began pulling on her rather disheveled clothing. "I will be here Monday afternoon."

"Better come by tomorrow, as well, Catherine," he said. "And Sunday, too," as he zipped up his trousers.

"Sure," she said, "but my name is CAT."

It was a month before Marcus admitted to Cat that he didn't really have her room searched.

And it was after graduation before Cat admitted to Marcus that he wouldn't have found anything incriminating in her room, anyway.

12