Wild Child Ch. 05

Story Info
An old lover tries to come between Tristan and Faye.
1.6k words
3.77
11.1k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The late morning sun filtered through the curtains and a single gold bar of light fell across Faye's face. Grimacing, she opened one eye and looked beside her. Tristan lay asleep, tangled in the sheets, his right leg still hooked around hers. Smiling slightly, Faye reached out for the clock and squinted at the time. 10 a.m. on a Saturday. Plenty of time for a leisurely sleep-in. Yawning, she stretched her limbs and folded the covers back.

A hand reached out and held her by the wrist.

"Where're you goin," Tristan mumbled, his head still in his pillow. Faye laughed and tried to pull her hand out of his grasp.

"To wash up? Where else?"

Tristan retained his grip. Faye chortled and slid back in bed with him. She straddled his back and ran the fingers of her other hand down the muscle of his arm.

"C'mon...I needa brush my teeth.."

"Mmmnnngg," he answered, eyes still closed.

Laying flat atop Tristan's back, Faye feathered her fingers down his naked torso, feeling the ridges of his abdomen, toying with the light hair that began at his belly button and disappeared into his shorts. A small smile formed on Tristan's mouth.

"I thought you needed to brush your teeth," he murmured, relishing the feel of Faye's fingers slipping inside the top of his shorts. She made no reply but tucked her head into the nook of his shoulder and reached all the way into his pants. His hips instinctively bucked up and she cupped his balls in her hand. Tristan uttered a moan into his pillow and Faye bit into his shoulder, squeezing lightly and moving her hand up to palm his stiffening cock. She eased the slickness of his arousal into the skin of his hard shaft and massaged it slowly in her palm.

"You're killing me," Tristan said in a clearer voice. He began to turn but as he did he loosened his grip on Faye's wrist and she leapt away lightly, laughing. Tristan arched his brows as he watched her. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and made a move for her when a phone rang.

"Oh, wait, it's mine," Faye chuckled. She reached for her handbag, which lay perched on the bedside table, and rummaged for her phone. Tristan came up behind her and circled her waist with his arms.

"Haha hold on, it might be important," she chided. "My bag is an abyss. It's impossible to find anything," She felt Tristan's hand move lower down her stomach and a low heat started between her legs. Her fingers made contact with her vibrating phone just as his fingers slid beneath her panties and found her soft flesh. He held her firmly against his body so that she couldn't move. His arousal was hot and firm against her lower back.

Opening her mouth on a soft moan as she felt Tristan's fingers rub her slickness over her pussy lips, Faye looked at the number of the person that was calling.

"That's strange, I don't know this number."

Tristan put his mouth to Faye's neck and pressed a lingering kiss to it. She frowned and put the phone to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Faye."

Her eyes went wide with shock.

"..."

"Faye, it's me."

Tristan felt her stiffen and pulled his hand out of her panties. He looked at her.

"It's me. I've been looking for you, it's so hard to get hold of you,"

Faye's mouth tightened.

"Don't speak to me. I have nothing to do with you anymore. We're through."

"Please, I just need to see you, just let me talk to you,"

"No. Don't call me again."

Faye hung up, turned her phone off and threw it into her bag.

Tristan looked at her, a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Who was it?"

Faye looked away from him and walked to the bathroom.

"Nobody."

The bathroom door closed and Tristan sat on the edge of his bed, smoothing his hair back with his hand, wondering what had just happened.

--------------------------------------

Faye opened the door to her apartment listlessly. She needed time to think. She was starting work on Monday and this was really not a good time at all for the douche to make a reappearance in her life. Especially not when things were finally looking up, what with Tristan in her life now.

Tristan. Faye closed the door behind her and removed her cardigan. Tristan, quiet but understanding, silent but strong. Tristan. The love she thought she would never find. His hands, always firm and comforting on hers, and his mouth -- Faye blinked away the thought when her doorbell rang. Frowning, she went to the door and looked through the peephole. There was nobody.

Carefully, Faye opened the door just a fraction. A strong hand reached out and spread it open wider.

"Faye."

A tall man stood in her doorway. His eyes were dark and smouldering, but his mouth wore lines of worry.

"Get out!" She cried.

"No, just let me in, I need to talk to you," he pleaded, taking her hand in his.

Angrily, she snatched her hand away and tried to close her door.

"No! How did you find me! Leave me alone!"

"Lexington. Samuel Lexington. He's my friend,"

Faye gasped in shock. She pressed a hand against her intruder's chest and pushed him with all her might but he was stronger. He pushed the door open with his foot and entered the house. Faye stumbled back and eyed him warily.

"What do you want, Fabian."

"I just realised what an idiot I was, I never should have cheated on you. I came here to see if you'd take me back, please,"

"Take you back. Take you back?" Faye's eyes flashed with anger. "You fucking slept with that bitch. For months behind my back. No way in hell am I taking you back. Besides, I don't want you back! I have someone now!"

"Someone?" Fabian frowned. "Someone? Who's someone?"

"It's none of your business!"

"Well it is my business cos you're my girl!"

Faye spat in Fabian's face. He reeled back in shock.

"Not anymore I'm not." She hissed, opening the front door. "Now get out."

Fabian looked at her face, flushed and set in stone.

"No." He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the spit off his face. "I'm not getting out till I make you mine."

His words sent a disturbing chill up Faye's bones. She looked at him guardedly as he walked nearer to her. He held her by her chin, turning her face this way and that, looking at her features.

"You look like you've been fucked lately. I could always tell. Your lips, so soft and bruised," he ran a thumb over her mouth and she struggled fiercely in his grip. "I'm gonna fuck you."

Faye flinched.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, that you're gonna leave that lowlife and come back with me." Fabian smiled suddenly, leaning down to press his lips against Faye's. She struggled and bit into his lip.

He yelled with pain but did not release his grip. Anger flashed in his eyes and he dragged Faye to her bedroom. Faye tried to scream out the door but Fabian muffled her cries with his hands.

He threw her on her bed. Faye struggled up and tried to get further from him but he closed the distance between them quickly.

"I'm-" he reached out and ripped her clothes off her body.

"Going-" her panties slipped down her thighs.

"To-" he lowered his pants and fit himself to the juncture of her legs.

"Fuck you." Faye screamed as loudly as she could. She felt the head of Fabian's cock pressing insistently at her entrance and she tried to close her legs but he was so forceful. He pushed past her resistance and entered her.

"Get off! Get off me!" She screamed. Fabian reared up on his arms and flexed his hips urgently against Faye, ramming himself into her. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to rid herself of all sensation but she could feel him thrusting fiercely into her. The bed shook with his force.

"What the hell is going on!" A voice rang out in the doorway.

Faye's eyes flew open.

"TRISTAN," she gasped. He stood in the doorway, his eyes perplexed, his face drawn with deep shock. "Tristan it's not what it seems! He-"

Fabian looked over his shoulder and grinned.

"So you're the one who's been bedding my girl," he withdrew and pushed his cock deeper into Faye. "She's a feisty one isn't she,"

Tristan flinched. He looked at Faye.

"He forced me, please help me, I didn't want this," she cried in despair.

Tristan stood there, his jaw working for the longest time, and Fabian ignored his presence, thrusting harder and faster into Faye, his arms holding her down. Finally he uttered a guttural groan and came inside her. Smiling, he lifted himself off her body.

Faye stumbled to her feet, clutching her covers to her naked body and went to Tristan's side.

"Please you have to believe me, it's not what it looks like," she clutched his arm pleadingly but he shifted her fingers away.

Tristan looked down at her. Her face was streaked with tears, her naked shoulders trembling. In the light he could see cum dribbling out of her pussy.

"You can have her," he said to Fabian, who reclined on the bed.

He left the room and Faye tried to pull him back but he ignored her. She followed him to the front door, weeping quietly.

Before he left, Tristan turned and met Faye's gaze. His eyes were filled with sadness.

"I thought you'd changed."

Before she could say anything, he'd left.

Dazed, Faye slid to the floor and wept into her hands.