Wild Child Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,909 Followers

I laughed and nodded. "I can understand that. Now, let me tell you a little secret; you're moms will be the same way. She's had her weekend and then a whole lot more. Plus several things you haven't experienced yet."

Rita sat there staring at me for a few moments and then she laughed. When she stopped laughing, she said, "Me and mom. Both of us with wet panties at the same time, for the same reason. God, just how outrageous is that. It's even more so because I'll know and she won't."

I grinned and nodded as though I agreed with her. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

Rita munched a piece of toast for a while and then asked, "What have I missed out on experiencing? I can't think of much except maybe full intercourse and you said that you two had never done that."

I chuckled and replied, "There are a lot of little things about sex that happen that affect different people differently. A touch here or a lick there may not turn one person on, but another person will go through the roof from the same thing. It takes time to try everything and then a person's mood or sensitivity can change that from one time to the next." She nodded her head slowly as she thought over what I said.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of tires on the gravel of the driveway and said, "Inside, someone's coming down the driveway."

We scrambled into the house and headed for Rita's room. I grabbed my shorts and tried to remember where my tee shirt was. Rita grabbed her big tee shirt and slipped it on as I headed down the hall for my room and one of my own.

"Hey, anyone here?" I heard Mary's voice ask from the back door.

I felt the tension drain away from me as I answered, "Yeah, we here."

Rita trotted by my door as she headed towards the back door. She gave me a wink and a grin as she passed. I shook my head and followed her slowly, carrying my shirt.

*****

Mary and Rita were talking softly as I entered the kitchen. Mary looked up at me and smiled shyly, "Sorry Uncle Rick, I couldn't wait to see my pictures. I didn't mean to interrupt your breakfast. Anyway, I needed to talk to Rita."

I looked from her to Rita and back again before I said, "We were through eating." I paused and grinned at Rita before I went on. "We were relaxing and down to an after breakfast coffee and talking."

Mary glanced at Rita, who grinned back at her and asked, "Do you want some of what I had for breakfast?"

Mary looked at Rita, her eyes getting wider as she glanced over at my grinning face and then down to my shorts. Rita laughed for a second and then added, "I think there's more bread for toast and I know there's some jelly left."

Mary's eyes snapped back to Rita as she asked sharply, "You're teasing me, right?"

Rita shook her head and laughed again. Suddenly, Mary giggled and shook her head. "Well, you can't blame a girl for dreaming now can you?" She sighed loudly and looked over at me as she added, "No thanks, I've already had a breakfast like that."

I laughed and said, "I'll get another cup for coffee, we were having ours naked out on the patio before we were interrupted."

"Yeah, talk about a mad scramble when you turned in the driveway," Rita said with a laugh.

Mary put her arm around Rita's should and said, "Like I said, I'm sorry. I guess I should have called first but I've been wound up all night about those pictures and couldn't wait a second longer to see them. I promise to get out of your hair when I do. Please."

Rita laughed and looked at me. "We can finish our coffee while we look at them." Rita asked.

I grinned and shook my head. "Ok, you go get the stuff from the patio and I'll download them into the computer. The first one to spill coffee on me gets a spanking though."

Rita grinned and whispered, "Promises, promises." I had to laugh, she sounded so much like her mama.

*****

I headed for the office and the girls toward the patio. It only took a moment or two to get the pictures ready and they were by the time the girls brought my coffee and stuff in. Rita had ditched the tee shirt and Mary wore only a grin. "Well, I see you two made yourselves comfortable."

Rita sat the tray down on the table next to the desk and handed me my coffee. Mary giggled and said, "I didn't want to get my shorts any wetter than they already were."

"Yeah, right. Sounds like as good an excuse as you could think of to get your little ass naked around me again, is what I think." I replied with a chuckle.

Mary giggled again as Rita laughed and said, "I think he know us to well but that's all right, we love him anyway."

I chuckled and replied, "You damn well better, I'm taking my life in my hands here, in more ways than one."

Both girls laughed and moved over to sit one on each of my knees. Their little branding iron asses weren't quite as bad as they had been last night but Mary's was quite a bit hotter than Rita's. I held my coffee in my left hand and reached out and keyed up the first picture, the one of Mary bent over, leaning on the arm of the couch.

"Hey girlfriend, that's a damn sexy picture and like I keep telling you, there's nothing wrong with your ass," Rita said with a grin.

Mary squirmed a little on my leg, the heat there going up a notch. I clicked to the second picture and then the third, where her legs were spread wider apart. Mary leaned forward and looked closely at it before she whispered, "I'm as wet as you were in that tree picture."

Rita chuckled and nodded. More to herself than us, Mary added in the same whisper, "I wonder what it would feel like to get licked in that position." A shiver ran up and down her body.

"It sure would be easy for someone to play with your little asshole, with you like that," Rita whispered back. Another shiver ran through Mary's body. "I bet my mom's vibrator would slip right in there, what do you think?"

Mary gave out with a soft groan as she wiggled her ass on my leg. "I think I'm going to go boom big time if you don't shut up," she whispered in a hissing voice.

Rita laughed and leaned over to hug her friend. "Okay, I won't tease you for now but you do have a good looking ass."

I clicked on the next picture and Mary giggled and said, "I'm really showing off the goodies in this one."

This was the one of her sitting on the couch arm with her legs spread. In the next shot, she had raised her foot to the cushion of the couch, and lay back more. Her sex was even more on display.

"Damn," Mary whispered softly. "I look raunchier than most of those girls in my dad's girly magazines. Talk about letting it all hang out. I know it was making me hotter than hell."

Rita laughed and said, "I didn't see anything hanging out except Uncle Rick's tongue."

Mary laughed and said, "Yeah, that was part of what was getting me so turned on. He kept licking his lips and I was wishing.... Well, you know what I was wishing. As it was, I ended up rubbing myself all the way home. I had to pull over one time, I was coming so hard. Those work pants were a mess, I had to wash them this morning before mom found them. My pajama's from last night also. Man, I must have come two dozen times before I finally fell asleep."

"Damn, all I did was to take a shower and go to bed," Rita said grinning at me.

I click off the last picture and Mary asked, "Is there a way you could put those on a disk for me. I sure would love to be able to look at them every once in a while. You don't have to worry about my mom finding them; she doesn't know a thing about computers and doesn't want to know."

"How about your brother?" I asked.

"He has his own computer and thinks mine is a piece of shit, so he leaves it alone. I'll put the disk up in a place he won't find it." Mary replied with a grin.

"Okay, hand me one of those disks over there." I told her.

"Do you want any more coffee, Uncle Rick?" Rita asked as she stood up. "I know I've had more than enough."

I chuckled and replied, "No I don't think I need any more. You two sitting on my lap has me wire for sound right now as it is."

Rita took the coffee tray to the kitchen while Mary watched me copy the picture files over to a disk. When I finished, I handed her the disk. Taking the disk, she stepped over to me, sat down on my thigh, and put her arms around my neck.

"Thanks, Uncle Rick," she said softly just before she planted one hell of a kiss on me.

Rita was timid and unsure of herself in kissing; Mary on the other hand didn't seem to have that problem. She had been kissed before and knew how to kiss back. My arms almost automatically went around her narrow waist and back. What the heck, I figured and kissed her back as I would have any other woman. That was something of a mistake as I soon had a very horny young lady burning a hole in my thigh.

Suddenly, there was an equally hot spot on my left thigh and I opened my eyes to see Rita grinning at me over Mary's shoulder. "I told you to be careful Uncle Rick or you'd end up being her older man," Rita said with a chuckle. "I dare you to touch her ass. If you do she'll explode into a million pieces or at least one giant orgasm."

Mary moaned softly into my mouth as Rita said that last and I found my hands sliding slowly down her back towards her ass. When I cupped an ass cheek in each hand, she moaned a little louder and rolled her hips back and forth. I came to my senses suddenly and broke the kiss. Mary made a whimpering whine and tried to kiss me again.

"Okay, that's enough. You're going to get us all in a lot of trouble if you don't behave," I said sharply.

"Rita's the one, she keeps talking about my asshole, and you know how much that turns me on. I've been on the edge of coming twice just from her talking about it," Mary said sharply. "Now someone's going to play with my ass or there's going to be hell to pay. Right now I don't care who or what it is." She reached down, grabbed my dick through my shorts, and gave it a hard squeeze as she said the word what.

"You can forget that young lady, it ain't happening. First of all, it wouldn't fit without a lot of foreplay and tender loving care. Secondly, it's not my place as I told you once before," I said looking into her eyes.

She sighed deeply and nodded as she slowly released my manhood. "Yeah I know, my damn finger is a tight fit but it feels so good. Anyway, just the thought of that thing in there makes my heart race and my little pussy all tingly."

I felt Rita shiver on my other leg and I glanced at her. She smiled shyly and nodded her head. "Me too," she said shyly. "When she first said something about liking a finger in her ass, I thought she was crazy or something, but after last night in the shower, I understand what she means. It feels so good and it's so thrilling for some reason."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I looked from one girl to the other, my brain running around in tight circles and not getting anywhere. After a while, I said, "Look you two, we're getting into something here that we shouldn't. This started out as a little freedom for Rita, a chance to try her wings a little. Now you're involved, which I didn't plan on in any way, shape, or form. One of you I can handle but the two of you is too much. Three people in a situation like this, is hard enough when they are all experienced adults." I paused to gather my thoughts.

Mary slowly stood up and stepped back from me to lean against the desk. "I'm sorry; I seem to always jump in without thinking things through. I'll go get dressed and get out of here and leave you two alone," she whispered softly, her eyes on the floor.

Rita looked at her friend with a worried and concerned look on her face and then she glanced at me, I could see the confusion and the questions there as plain as day. She wanted me to help but didn't know how to ask or even what to ask. I wasn't sure myself but I had to try to keep a wedge from getting driven into their friendship.

I took a deep breath and asked, "Mary, where does your mom think you are and what time are you supposed to be home today?"

Mary glanced up at me and whispered, "I told her I was coming over here to visit with Rita. I really didn't say what time I'd be home. When I come over here on the weekends, I usually stay all day and sometime spend the night, although I call her when I spend the night. Why do you ask?"

"Rita, do you have another one of those big tee shirts?" I asked.

"Sure Uncle Rick, no young lady would be caught dead without at least a half dozen in her wardrobe." She replied.

"Good. Go get Mary one and find yours, we're going on a little trip," I said with a grin. "Mary, call your mom and see if it's all right for you to spend the night. Tell her that you're going out with Rita's family for a little graduation celebration."

Mary and Rita both grinned as they headed out of the office. I opened my computer bag to look up the phone number of a friend of mine, who had a small fishing cabin down on the river. I had to be totally nuts to even consider anything like this but as they say; if the shoe fits.

TxRad
TxRad
5,909 Followers
12