Wild Child Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden fierce lust spread in his extremities and Tristan began pushing into her. He fed his cock all the way into her, to the hilt, till he felt his balls tight between their slick bodies. She shuddered under him and he watched her face, feeling ashamed again that he could have doubted her. He blinked away the emotion and picked her up with his arms so that they were sitting upright together, his body still impaling hers. She followed his lead, crossing her legs behind him. She let out a small cry at how deep he was, and he eased out of her and flexed his hips, fucking her. Fucking her truly and properly, after so long. Faye slipped a stray curl behind her ear, riding him as he rose to meet her. Their bodies moved in unison, growing slicker with each thrust. He dipped his head to her shoulder and his eyes lost focus as he held the small of her back tightly against him and shoved into her insistently. She flailed against the force of his thrusts and he pressed her back into the bed, lifting his hips and driving his cock into her. She gasped under him, their passion meeting and fusing as their bodies met and fused, over and over, him into her, her into him until all they knew was sweet sensation, until she felt him tremble in her arms, losing himself to her, and she opened up and took him, and the room was silent as it witnessed their love, and the damp satisfaction that they found in each other was more than they could bear, as they curled up with each other afterward, knowing that from then on, it would never be the same again, because they had gone past mere romance and the niceties of sex, because they had fallen apart and back together, and this time they were set to stay.

Outside, Kitty grunted in her sleep.

12