Wild Child Ch. 10

Story Info
Rita gets breakfast and all hell breaks loose on the river.
6.3k words
4.75
51.3k
14

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,910 Followers

I left the girls resting on the bed, napping was more like it and went into the living room. My hand stroked my hard dick for a second and I chuckled. It would have been so easy to come up onto my knees and fuck the shit out of Mary. I wanted to so bad and that was the main reason I had left the room.

With a deep sigh, I headed for the kitchen to make my morning coffee. The clock on the stove caught my attention and I grinned, it was only six thirty. Then I sighed again, this was my last day alone with Rita, her parents would be home this evening.

As I made coffee, my mind built scenes of the time, when I got around to telling her mom about this weekend. My manhood twitched from time to time and wasn't going down a bit as my imagination was working overtime. Most of the things that my mind came up with would happen and I knew it; that was what was so good about it.

The soft sounds of bare feet behind me brought me up out of my daydreams and I turned to see Rita walking over to lean on the counter.

"Good morning." I told her with a big grin.

She grinned back and nodded her head. "Isn't it though?"

"How's Mary doing?" I asked still grinning.

"Washing her face and the other end." She replied with a giggle. "I just had the one end to clean up. Boy did I make a mess."

Mary came through the bedroom door and said, "You sure as hell did, and I'm going to have to wash my hair before we leave."

Rita giggled and turned to meet her friend with a hug and a soft kiss on the lips. When the kiss parted, Mary added, "And by the way, don't pull my hair so hard next time."

Rita grinned and then laughed; I had to chuckle myself. "What's so funny?" Mary asked.

"You said next time," Rita told her with a big grin. "Like there would be a next time in the near future."

Mary grinned and asked, "Like, there won't be? As horny as we both stay and without Uncle Rick around, I'll bet money on there being a next time and probably many more after that."

Rita giggled and kissed her again, only a lot more deeply. The kiss broke slowly and both girls sighed as they hugged each other tighter. "I guess we'll both be bi then, in that case," Rita whispered.

"Not me, I'm sticking to boys. Well, that is, not counting you of course," Mary whispered and then giggled. "Sticking, get it."

Rita laughed and nodded, "Yeah I got it, it's about as lame as most of your jokes."

That got the wrestling and then tickling match going. Finally, Mary called time as Rita had her bent over the counter and held down with her body as she tickled both sets of ribs and her underarms. Rita laughed and let her go.

She raised her arms and danced around, saying, "Yeah, I'm still the world champion, the one, the only, the greatest of the greats."

I laughed and shook my head. "Come on champ, the coffee's ready. Do you want some, Mary?"

"I always want some," Mary shot back at me with a giggle.

"Coffee, Mary, coffee," I said with a chuckle. Under my breath I muttered, "You don't know how close you came to getting more than you could ever handle of the other."

"Huh?" Mary asked and Rita, who was standing next to me, broke up laughing.

"Lack of sex, makes you deaf," I said with a deadpan expression. This made Rita laugh even harder and Mary giggled.

I swatted Rita on the ass and asked, "What the hell are you laughing at, you were just as close, last night." I took a sip of my coffee and whispered, "You two are going to be the death of me yet."

Rita stopped laughing and hugged me, whispering, "Yeah, and I would have enjoyed every second of it too."

I hugged her back with one arm as I whispered back, "I would have also little one, believe me. One of these days in the not to far future, I'll come to my senses and kick my own ass all over town for passing it up." I chucked and added, "Passing up both of you for that matter. I need my head examined." I sighed deeply and sipped my coffee.

Mary stood by the end of the counter, looking at us with a perplexed look on her face. Rita chuckled and said to her, "Sometimes you are so dense. He's talking about fucking the shit out of that sweet little virgin pussy of yours when you were draped over that pillow, almost senseless. His dick was probably only inches away and it would have been so easy just to stick it in. What could you have done about it? Absolutely nothing, right?"

Mary's eyes slowly got big and round. "Oh shit, I hadn't even thought about that."

When her eyes dropped to my rampant manhood, she gave a shiver, and swallowed hard. Her eyes flicked to Rita and then back to my dick as a smile started to bloom on her face. "All I could have done was just lay there and enjoy it, as I came my brains out and died."

Rita laughed and said, "You got that right girlfriend, I would have been the same way, and most of me couldn't have cared less whether I was a virgin or not until later."

"Well, I care and that's not my job. That belongs to some young stud your age that you think you're in love with, to do," I said softly. I sighed heavily and sipped my coffee. "Oh course, I'd love to do it myself, don't get me wrong, but it's not my place."

Rita hugged me tight and Mary took a couple of quick steps and hugged me from the other side.

"We love you," I heard Rita whisper and I felt Mary nod her head against my chest, in agreement.

"When I get ready, I want you to be my first," I heard Mary whisper so softly that I figured she was talking to herself.

I let it pass. I also figured that by the time she got around to that, I would be long forgotten. Anyway, it would happen at the end of a long hot petting session with some young guy, probably in the front seat of a pickup truck.

"Me too," I heard Rita whisper.

Mary giggled and said, in a little louder voice, "We'll make a pack on it. The first one to decide to have sex for real will call the other one and we'll call Uncle Rick, together. Then he can come down and we'll all meet here at this cabin and have our own little three way orgy."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Rita said with a giggle of her own. "But shouldn't we do it closer to town? That way, we won't have so far to haul Uncle Rick's dead body after we get through with him."

Mary giggled and then laughed as I said, "Hey, don't talk about death around old people, it ain't polite. Although, the thought of having you two completely to myself and being able to do what I really want to do is very, very appealing to say the least. It would be worth dieing for and anyway, I'd go with one hell of a smile on my face."

I felt a pair of hands on my manhood and both girls giggled as they felt each other's hands and realized that they had had the same idea at the same time.

Mary whispered, "That'll make three of us, for sure." Then she sighed and added, "I just wish we didn't have to wait to repay you for all you've done for us this weekend."

I chuckled and said, "You don't owe me anything; I'm the one who owes something. I've had the time of my life and wouldn't have missed this for anything. It's the perfect gift for the dirty old man in your life." I paused a second and added, "Hey, now you both know what to get me for Christmas and my birthday."

I chuckled and whispered under my breath, "Don't I just wish."

Both girls giggled and Rita asked, "When is your birthday?"

"Much too far away." I replied with a deep sigh and then moved my hips back. "If you two don't let go of that and quit teasing it, you're going to have to mop this kitchen floor."

Rita giggled and went down on one knee. "Oh no, that's much too good to waste on the floor."

Mary looked down at Rita and then said, "Hey, wait for me." and knelt down beside her.

Now, there were two hands on my shaft and two tongues on the head. I groaned deeply and leaned back on the counter as I felt my knees tremble. Rita sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue all around it.

After a moment or two, Mary said, "Hey, it's my turn, don't be greedy."

Rita giggled as she popped me out of her mouth and pushed my dick over in front of Mary. "Here you go."

Mary sucked the head in and flicked her tongue over the sensitive skin. I groaned loudly and felt her suck harder and moan around the obstruction in her mouth.

"My turn," Rita said and I felt Mary shake her head. "Greedy bitch," Rita added and pulled at my shaft.

Mary giggled as my dick popped out of her mouth. Rita moved her hand down over Mary's and swallowed me until her lips were against both hands. My hips flexed of their own accord from the intense feelings as she bobbed her head up and down rapidly.

I heard Mary whisper, "Damn girlfriend; get you some." Then she giggled and said, "Let me try that."

Rita popped me out of her mouth and said, "Sure, just be careful and don't scrap your teeth on it." Mary's hot mouth engulfed me and moved up and down slowly at first.

"Suck on it, press your tongue to the bottom of it and let the head rub on the roof of your mouth. I love the way it feels rubbing up there. It makes me tingle in all the right places," Rita instructed.

Mary sped up and did as Rita said; which brought a shudder to my hips and a loud groan to my lips. She followed instructions, damned well. She gave a little moan each time her lips touched her hand.

Rita whispered, "Move your hand, and try it a little deeper. See how much of it you can swallow."

Both hands disappeared and Mary slowed the bobbing of her head. Slowly she sucked more of me in until I felt the head of my dick touch the back of her throat. She moaned loudly and I felt her body giving small jerks as she came big time.

Rita wrapped two fingers around my shaft at Mary's lips and whispered, "There's still an inch or so, go for it."

Mary whimpered loudly and tried to force more of me in her mouth. Suddenly, she lifted her head and took me out of her mouth. She took a deep breath and tried to swallow me again. I was staring off into space and doing stupid mental arithmetic to keep myself from coming down her throat as she reached Rita's fingers and no farther. She moaned loudly again and lifted her head.

"Here, let me show you how to do that," Rita whispered as she pulled my dick over in front of her face.

"You do and you're going to get another drink," I whispered hoarsely.

She grinned up at me for a second and then slowly swallowed me, flicking and fluttering her tongue along my whole shaft as she did. When her nose pressed into the hair on my pelvic bone, I groaned deeply and came, long and hard. I heard Rita moan as a shiver ran up and down her body.

My hands went to her head and held it where it was as her tongue fluttered madly around the base of my shaft and I could feel her swallowing around the head of my dick. I was in a whole other world.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I heard Mary say, "Greedy bitch? Look whose calling who a greedy bitch."

I felt Rita trying to giggle around all the meat in her mouth and then she slowly lifted her head, until just the head of my dick was in her mouth. She flicked her tongue over the sensitive skin and into the opening. I groaned loudly again as my hips jerked and twitched.

Then she slipped me out of her mouth and licked her lips, like a cat after the last drop of cream. Turning to Mary, she grinned and whispered, "Damn straight, I'm greedy. Uncle Rick had you for breakfast; you had me for breakfast, so I got to have Uncle Rick for breakfast. It all worked out even."

"Yeah, but I wanted at least a little taste," Mary said and then giggled as she leaned over and sucked the head into her mouth. She sucked on it hard for a second and then swirled her tongue over the sensitive spongy head.

Popping it out of her mouth, she frowned and said, "Damn, you slurped it all up."

Rita laughed and glanced up at me as she said, "Just call me Little Miss Hoover. That's my new nickname."

"You got that right," I said in a shaky whisper.

"Hey, he is still alive," Mary said with a grin. "I figured we killed him for sure."

"Close to it." I replied. "Very close to it."

Rita lifted my limber shaft and kissed the head, before she said, "We did kill this." Mary giggled and Rita asked, "Do you think we could blow it back up?"

Mary giggled again and asked, "Why do they call it a blow job when all you do is suck?"

"I guess because it only looks like your blowing something or someone up," Rita said in reply. "Anyway suck job just doesn't have the same ring to it."

Mary giggled and nodded as she stood up. Rita stood up next to her and looked up at me. "If you can find the energy to move, we'd like some coffee."

"Uh huh," I said with a chuckle as I slid along the counter sideways, making room for them. "You're almost as bossy as your mom is, after you get what you wanted, you know that."

Rita laughed and nodded. "I'm finding that out. In fact, a lot of things about mom are making more sense, now that I have some idea of what is going on and why," she said slowly.

"You can't beat an education," I said with a grin.

Mary laughed and said, "School was never like this. If it was, I'd have much better grades."

"You and me both," Rita added with a chuckle of her own.

I grinned and said softly, "Yeah, both of you are headed for the A honor roll and I'm headed for the hospital."

Both girls laughed but there was a look of pride on both their faces.

"Ok, let me refill my cup and we'll move out to the front porch and relax. I for one sure need it."

"You guys go ahead," Rita said. "I'll make another pot of coffee."

*****

Out on the porch was an old glider swing. I sat down on one end of it and propped my feet up on an old wire spool that was there for a table. Mary sat down next to me and stretched her legs out but couldn't reach the table. With a giggle, she turned and scooted to the other end of the swing and propped her feet up in my lap. Mary was using her feet to play with my soft manhood as we sipped our coffee.

Rita came out onto the porch and stopped, a grin spread across her face as she said to Mary, "Girlfriend, I can't leave you alone for a second, can I. Whenever I do, you're always playing with my toys."

"Hey, I can't help it if it's so much fun. Anyway, you'll have a lot more opportunities to play with it than I will," Mary said with a grin of her own. "Anyway, I didn't get.... Well, you know."

Rita laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I know, you didn't get fucked in the ass like you wanted. You only got about a hundred orgasms instead."

Mary actually blushed and Rita laughed again. "Look at it this way, you'll have something to look forward to, the next time Uncle Rick is in town. Just think of all the fantasies you can build from that and all the orgasms you'll give yourself."

Mary looked at Rita wide eyed for a second and then grinned. "I hadn't thought of that. I could even find me a toy to play with and kind of loosen things up. That would probably blow my mind among other things." She ended with a laugh.

Rita nodded and said, "Yeah, especially when I give you a licking and a sticking at the same time."

Mary's eyes got wide again and she squirmed on the swing. Rita laughed and whispered, "That got her attention."

I grinned and nodded as I said, "She could do the same thing to you."

Rita grinned back at me and nodded, "Yeah, I know, ain't it great."

I just laughed and shook my head.

"Well, it would be," Rita said as she walked over and stood in front of Mary. When Mary grinned and licked her lips, Rita backed up and sat down on the table.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a big grin.

Rita chuckled and replied, "Oh, nothing. I just feel safer over here." Mary and I both laughed, and Rita joined in.

*****

After we finished the second pot of coffee, we decided to take a walk. The girls wanted to go for another swim before we headed home. The walk down to the river was more relaxed than it had been the day before. The girls were more at ease and playful but still kept an eye out for what was going on around them. They had learned from the day before.

It ended up being more of a bath and dunking party than a swim but it was all fun. We had our towels and ended up, moving up the bank, behind some bushes to lie out in the sun and dry off, after we had tired ourselves out. It had been slightly cloudy and foggy earlier but now it was bright sunshine with a cool breeze.

"We can't stay out here long. You two will end up sun burnt in a few places that would be hard to explain if we do," I said softly.

"We'll have to talk to our mom's about going to the tanning beds," Mary said lazily. "That way we can find a place to do this without getting burnt."

Rita nodded but didn't reply.

"I think you two like running around naked," I said with a grin. Both girls nodded. "I guess I'll have to figure out a way to take you to the nudist resort, I go to."

"Could we?" Both girls asked at the same time.

"That would be so cool," Mary added quickly.

"That's a fact," Rita chipped in.

I laughed and asked, "Have you really thought about it? There will be a lot of other people there and most of them will be naked. So will you."

The girls looked at me and then at each other for a moment or two. Finally, Mary said to Rita, "I'm game, if you are."

Rita bit her lower lip a second and then nodded, "Yeah, I think I could do it."

Mary giggled and whispered, "It makes me wet just think about being naked in front of a bunch of strangers."

Rita giggled and nodded, "Me to, but it also scares me and I'm not sure why."

"The fear of the unknown," I said. "That and shyness and upbringing. Also the fact that your mom would kill both of us, if she ever found out that I even suggested it."

Rita nodded and replied, "Yeah, that to."

I grinned and then quickly wiped it. Her mom loved to be naked and if a stranger saw her then it was all that much better, but Rita didn't know and it wasn't my place to tell her. I grinned again as I thought about getting all three of them to go, Mary, Rita, and Rita's mom. Now there would be a weekend to circle on my calendar. Rita was sure going to get one hell of a surprise one day and that was for sure. Mary calling my name drew me up from my daydream.

"Earth to Uncle Rick," she said and giggled as I gave a jerk. "Welcome back," she said softly.

"Sorry, my dirty old man brain was off in fantasy land," I said with a grin. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing much, just a brass band and the nude football team," Rita said in a smart assed voice, which made Mary giggle.

"Is that all?" I asked with a grin. "I'm not much on brass bands or nude football players. Now, a nude girl's volleyball team; that would be a whole other story."

The next thing I knew, I had two warm sweaty female bodies on top of me.

We wrestled around until I ended up pinning Rita down on her stomach, her arms held high above her head, and my hard manhood pressed tightly into the crack of her ass.

Mary was on my back and bounced on my ass several times before she said, "You hold her and I'll drive it in."

I flexed my hips; moving my shaft up and down in the slick channel for a moment before I said, "I could drive it in by myself, thank you, if I wanted to."

I lifted my hips until the head of my dick was teasing her tight little asshole. Rita struggled against my hold on her wrists and lifted her hips sharply. I felt the head of my shaft squeezing into the tight opening. Rita gasped loudly and I started to raise my hips. Mary landed hard on my ass, once more and drove me back forward.

Rita yelled loudly and wiggled her ass wildly as I sank about halfway into her scorching hot ass. Stuff your dick in a coke bottle full of boiling oil and you'll understand the feeling and why I just froze where I was.

Suddenly, my brain kicked into gear and I started to pull out but Rita moved up with me, yelling, "No, no! Please don't take it out."

TxRad
TxRad
5,910 Followers
12