Wild Child Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

I heard Mary whisper, "Oh, shit!"

"That's close enough," I muttered to myself.

To Mary I said, "Now you've got a real spanking coming and when I get loose from here, I'm going to make sure you can't sit down for about a week."

Mary giggled and bounced on my ass saying, "I can only get one spanking at a time, and if you don't get free then I'm home free."

I tried to brace for the jolts and not go in any deeper than I already was but I only succeeded in moving in and out a little bit each time she bounced. Rita would yell loudly every time I moved and wiggled her hips wildly from side to side.

"Quit," I said sharply to Mary.

That only made her laugh and bounce harder, saying, "Fuck her brains out, like you said you wanted to."

I lifted my hips sharply, only to have Mary's weight, drive me back in. Rita gasped loudly and lifted her ass sharply, driving me in even farther. Mary landed hard again and I felt my hips touch Rita's ass cheeks. Rita was rapidly moving her hips up and down in short sharp jerks, moving me even deeper.

I groaned loudly and gave in to temptation. I started to fuck her with long full strokes. To say that Rita came unglued is an understatement, to say the least. Her ass was bouncing around, up and down, side-to-side, all at the same time. A deep growling groan had started deep in her chest and was slowly growing in strength and loudness.

Mary must have stood up, because from somewhere above me, I heard her say, "Oh shit, he's doing it, really doing it. I was only joking, you know, having some fun."

Too late now, I thought to myself, as my hips moved smoothly up and down, my mind almost totally occupied with the thrill and the sensations of the young body under me. If it hadn't been such a short while since the girls had given me the blowjob, I would have already been up in smoke. As it was, I was good to go on for as long as Rita could handle it, which seemed to be pretty well, for her first time. Her hips had settled into a rhythm to match mine and the growl had settled into a solid sound that undulated with our movements.

She had slowly spread her knees wider apart and had raised her ass higher in the air. I paused for a moment, which brought a groaning growl from her. I had to; my knees were outside hers and spread at an uncomfortable angle. I moved between her legs and lifted her hips with my hands. She came up onto her hands and knees. When I made a slow experimental stroke, Rita groaned deeply and dropped her upper body until her head was resting on her folded arms.

The time I had paused had allowed Rita's ass to relax and adjust. When I started to slowly fuck her again, I slid in and out smoothly. Rita's body gave a shiver on each outward stroke and she moaned loudly on each inward one. As she relaxed a little more, she started to lift her hips to meet me at the bottom of each stroke. Pretty soon, my hips were slapping her ass with a loud smack, punctuated with a soft yell from her lips.

A loud moaning groan to my right drew my attention. Mary was kneeling next to me, her left hand was on her right breast, and her right hand was working a mile a minute between her legs. Her head was thrown back as she was coming, big time, and her body jerking and twitching.

Suddenly, Rita let out a yell and hunched her ass back hard and fast against my hips at the bottom of a stroke. I held myself still, tightly against her and let her do, as she wanted. My balls were against her sex and I could feel the hot flood as she came and then came again even harder.

Deep in the throws of her orgasms, she stopped moving and pressed her ass back tightly against me. I could feel her ass gripping and squeezing the whole length of my shaft. Ever so often, a shudder would run through her body, she'd whimper loudly, and slowly moved her hips up and down, which made her whimper louder.

Another loud moaning groan from my right announced the arrival of Mary's second orgasm. I glanced her way, to see her slowly sink down and sit on her heels, as her stomach muscles jerked and rippled. Her left hand still cupping her breast and the right one resting on her thigh, the fingers of the right one were glistening and slick with her juices.

Rita's moving drew my attention back to her. She slowly moved forward, pulling my hard shaft out as she did, a long drawn out groan coming from her chest and throat. When the head came free, her body gave a long shivering shudder and she lay down flat on the towel under her. I sat back on my heels and sighed deeply.

A movement to my right caused me to look over at Mary. Mary's eyes were glued to my rampant shaft as she slowly turned and got into the same position that Rita had just been in. She made a whimpering whine as she flexed her hips up and down slowly. She glanced up at my face and then back to my shaft.

Softly she whispered, "Fuck me, I don't care where, just fuck me."

I looked down at my rock hard dick, all shiny and slick from Rita's ass, and then back over to Mary's raised ass. A shiver ran up and down my back as I found myself moving over behind Mary. I ran my hands over the white satiny skin of her hard little ass and then leaned over to lick her pink asshole. She gave out with a soft moaning whimper as I tongued and probed her there. She shoved her hips back hard as my tongue slipped into her ass, the sound she was making, getting a little louder.

After a couple of minutes of this, she groaned loudly and said, "Fuck me there, please, fuck me." She was totally out of control, her ass humping against my face and probing tongue.

Being a little out of control myself, I came upright, and moved forward to press the head of my shaft to her asshole, centering it with my hand. I pressed my hips forward gently and felt the head slip through the tight ring of muscles. Mary yelled and rotated her hips as she hunched back against my intruding shaft, forcing more of me into her tight, hot little ass. She was coming for all she was worth as she did.

By the time, half my dick was in her ass, Mary was yelling almost continuously and fucking herself on my shaft with wild abandon. I just held on and let her go. Suddenly, she was quiet and her body froze, except for a shaking quiver in her hips and thighs. Her back sagged downward and I could feel her muscles relax, where I held her hips.

Surprised, I leaned over to look at her face. It was slack and her eyes were shut. She looked like she was asleep, except for her heavy breathing. "Mary?" I called to her.

When she didn't answer, I slowly eased my dick out of her ass. Her hips gave another shivering shutter, then they were dead weight, and I was holding her hips up.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Rita ask. My head snapped around to see her lying on her side, looking at Mary intently.

A smile slowly came to my face and I replied, "I think she came enough to went." When Rita looked at me questioningly, I added, "She passed out from the overload."

"Oh!" Rita said and then grinned. "She's never going to forget this day and I ain't going to let her. She finally gets what she wanted and then she passes out. Boy, am I going to rub that in," she added with a giggle.

"No you're not," I said softly. "You're going to be a good friend and remind her that she has unfinished business. That way you'll be helping two friends at once."

Rita looked at me and tilted her head to the side as she tried to figure out what I meant. I grinned and explained, "You'll be helping her by not teasing her, and you'll be helping me as she'll want to try it again, in the pretty near future."

Rita laughed and nodded. "Okay, now I see and by the way, she's not the only one that'll want a rematch. Technically, I'm not a virgin but actually, I am, but what we just did, blew my mind, big time. That time with mom's toy was good but this was much, much better."

A moan from Mary drew our attention. I looked over at her, as her eyes fluttered open. After a second or two, they focused on Rita's smiling face and she smiled back.

"How are you doing, girlfriend?" Rita asked softly, her smile turning to a grin.

Mary's smile followed suit and blossomed into a big grin that lasted a second or two, before a look of confusion washed over her face. "What happened?" She asked in a whisper, almost like she was talking to herself.

"You passed out from coming your brains out." I told her with a chuckle and then a kiss on her upturned ass.

She gave a jerk at my voice from behind her still upraised ass. "Oh shit, it wasn't a dream," she said sharply. When Rita and I both laughed, she added, "Hey, it ain't funny."

After a second or two, she giggled. "Well, maybe it is a little. I came and went at the same time."

"I understand, believe me," Rita said softly, "I'm still getting little tingles and shivers, even now. I'm surprised I didn't do the same thing. I was coming so hard and for so long and it just kept getting stronger and stronger. If Uncle Rick had kept moving, I probably would have passed out."

Mary got a funny look on her face for a second and then she glanced around at me. "Were you moving or was it me? I can't seem to remember."

I chuckled and shook my head. "It wasn't me. I made the initial push that got just the head in there. After that, you went ballistic on me." I paused and grinned at her. "You were doing such a great job; all I had to do was hang on. Maybe next time, I'll really fuck you," I said, using her type language from before.

Mary's eyes widened and then she blushed a bright red. "Oh shit, now I remember. I told you to fuck me and I didn't care where," she said before she took a deep breath and glanced over to see Rita, grinning at her.

To Rita, she said, "Man, I was out of control. Watching him stick that big dick in your ass had me crazy. I must have came a dozen times watching him fuck you and then you moved away from him and there was that big hard dick all shiny from fucking you. All I could think of was getting it in me."

She seemed to run down at that point, but I could see the wheels turning behind her eyes. Slowly she got this sad look on her face.

Rita was watching her girlfriend intently and suddenly moved over to kiss her softly on the cheek. "Hey, don't go there; I can see it in your face. I know you too well and now is not the time for self-pity and all that crap. You're okay and you got what you wanted. Maybe not the way you wanted it exactly, but there's always next time. You got a little crazy. That happens to everyone if they're not careful."

"Yeah, but I was totally out of control and only had one thing on my mind. What kind of a girl does that make me?" Mary asked in a trembling voice.

Rita giggled and whispered, "A damned horny one as usual."

Mary giggled at that and nodded her head. "That's for sure; I was ready to fuck the balls off of the whole world."

"Then learn from it," I said softly. "Be careful of the situations you get yourself into and knowing that you can get out of control, gives you a measure of control. Use that to your advantage. Losing control at the right time is fine but make sure it's the right time for you and with the right person." I glanced at Rita and added, "You need to learn the same lesson."

She nodded at me and then looked at Mary. "That's what I was trying to say but he said it much better," she said to her friend.

Mary grinned and wiggled her ass from side to side as she replied, "Yes mama, I'll remember and be a good girl. I won't fuck the football team unless they win the state championship." Then she giggled and got up to her hands and knees.

When she did, I ran a hand under her hips and slapped her sharply on her ass. She gave a yelp of surprise and tried to pull away. I smacked her ass again and said, "You just hold it right there young lady. You've got one hell of a spanking coming, if I remember correctly."

I popped her on the other ass cheek twice and then I caressed her ass. "Well, maybe I'll let you off easy since you both seemed to have enjoyed yourselves so much."

"Like you didn't?" Rita asked with a laugh. I looked at her and stuck my tongue out at her. "That ain't a threat anymore, that's a treat and you'd better remember it," she said with a big grin, just like the one I'd seen a hundred times on her mom's face.

I released Mary and grabbed Rita's ankles, lifting them and rolling her over onto her back. I spread her feet wide and licked my lips in and exaggerated manner.

"I'll remember," I said and then grinned. "You'd better remember that there are two of us here and you could get more than you bargained for."

"Okay, okay," Rita said, laughing. "I couldn't handle it right now, anyway."

Mary rolled over onto her back and raised her legs to match Rita's. With a giggle, she spread them wide and said, "Me neither."

I let go of Rita's ankles and sat back on my heels, shaking my head. "You two are going to be the death of me yet," I said with a big gin of my own.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers
12