Wild Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and started to rub the head of the freshly lubed dildo against his hole, and now it didn’t seem so well trained and loose. He growled beneath Me, and I bit his ear, whispering, “Do you want it pet? Do you? Do you want Me to fuck you nice and hard, My slut? Do you want your Mistress to force open your dirty lil fuck hole, My prince?” He cried out loudly at My words, trembling and moaning. I pressed forward with My hips so that he could feel Me so near and ready to take him hard.

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease Mistress,” he whimpered so deliciously. “Please fuck Your slut, please use me, Mistress, please allow Me to cum for You.” He was almost beside him self by now, and it was all the willpower he had not to take his cock in his hand and finish the job right then and there.

In one hard push, I shoved 6 inches of the soft rubber up the ass of My sweet, delicious and willing boy. He screamed and arched uncontrollably, and I had him. He writhed beneath Me, yet bucked for more, pressing against My hand and trying to drive it and My whole arm up into his bowels. I laughed softly and slid the cock out, slapping his ass hard to calm him a bit.

“How does My cock feel, My boy? You’re such a slut for it aren’t you.” I smiled as he moaned and twitched beneath Me. I quickly shoved the cock back inside of him and removed it, setting up a rhythm, and knowing that this really couldn’t last much longer. He was an anal slut, and it didn’t take much for him to be a bowl of jelly and not any fun at all.

I reached beneath him and started to stroke his cock in rhythm to fucking his ass. With each thrust/stroke a loud moan of delight escaped his lips. I bent down again and placed My lips by his ears, “Ready, pet? Ready?” He whimpered more, and then I whispered just one word in his ear, “Come.”

His hips jumped violently, and soon I felt his sweet, warm seed filling My hand. He finally cried out with the pain of his frustrated and tortured state, cumming harder than I had seen in quite sometime. I held him tight until he finally relaxed, and collapsed in My arms. I kissed his neck and cheeks, and slowly pulled the dildo out, tossing it aside.

“Was that what My precious boy needed? Hmmm,” I cooed in his ear and pulled him close as the effects wore off. He started to kiss My face and neck and then smiled into My eyes.

“Thank You, Mistress. You are too kind, and I only wish I could please You further. Please is there anything else I might do for You.” He kissed Me again as I smiled.

“Yes there is, and you know what it is, darling.” I pointed to the girl kneeling still so perfectly by the table. He grinned at Me then, and I whispered, “Have fun precious, and make those 30 remind her of her place.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he murmured and kissed Me hard, taking My breath away.

I smiled as he approached the sweet girl still kneeling with the paddle in her mouth. I move onto the freshly made bed and leaned back on the pillows, settling down to watch My boy in action. Roan was never allowed to let his Dominant side show in public. Yet. It was one thing that I was also nurturing in him while training him in My needs. There was a definite side of him that loved the same pleasures that I took in him, and as My love for him grew I gave this to him as a gift.

He stood straight and walked around the girl, enjoying this moment. The orgasm still fresh in his system. He reached down and took his sister’s hair in one hand and brought her up to her tip toes. His height was only an advantage in this situation. He looked up at Me for a brief moment and smiled his thanks. He would show Me more gratitude later, that would be for sure.

He growled softly and with his other hand lifted Lily’s chin so that their eyes met.

“Has Mistress taught you nothing, sister. You must learn how to p lease her with every single move that you make. It is a simple thing to walk without your bells ringing, and I know you know how to do it right.” His eyes were dark as he reminded his sister of her place.

She whimpered so sweetly then, twisting in his strong grasp, and both hands moving to his chest. Roan’s cock had grown dangerously hard again. He was liking this very much.

“Please Roan,” she cried so deliciously. “Please punish me, brother. I promise to never displease Her again.” He growled and half drug her over to the bed. He looked at Me then in desperation. I could tell that this young filly drove him crazy and he wanted her fully at least for a moment. I looked into his eyes, and waited for him to ask.

“Mistress,” he growled to Me hoarsely. “Please may I go full Dom with Lily for a moment, Mistress.” Our eyes locked, and I felt his energy beginning to rise.

“Yes, you may Roan. But when the 30 paddle strokes are completed you are to pamper her and leave that space.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He grasped Lily tighter then, and pulled her back to her feet. I smiled from one corner of My lips. This might take some time. I picked up the nearby phone and dialed down to My Manger who takes care of the others during the times when I am busy and told him to exercise My others and also feed and water them. They were to then sleep and relax for the rest of the morning and at 2, I would come down for an inspection. I laughed softly as I set down the receiver, and saw that My boy had hung Lily from her wrists from the celean, her toes barely touching the ground and his huge soft hands were caressing her sweet flesh. Things do change quickly here at My place, and I sat back to watch My boy in action.

12