Wild College Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn was still on her knees. Her arms were wrapped around Liz's waist, her head buried between the brunette's legs, her skinny ass raised in the air. Liz lay back on the couch, her eyes closed, one hand in her mouth as she tried to stifle her moans. Obviously, Caitlyn wasn't an inexperienced box-licker and was doing a good job trying to get Liz off. Becky realizing she might not have much time for her revenge on the haughty bitch.

With a quick step forward, Becky brought the crop down on the humiliated dominatrix's ass. The crack as it struck was so surprisingly loud that Becky jumped, almost as much as Caitlyn did. A hard red line appeared where the blow had landed. For a moment, Becky could only stare. Then, without thought, her arm rose and fell again, laying another red line across the first. Caitlyn twitched and groaned. She buried her face deeper into Liz's pussy, and Liz sighed.

Becky's arm rose and fell again and again. With each blow, Cailtyn moaned and Liz sighed. Without realizing, Becky started to gasp in time to the blows. Red lines criss-crossed Caitlyn's ass. Liz's sighs became moans. Her body started to arch and buck under Caitlyn's tongue. As she did, Becky brought the crop down faster and harder, keeping time with Liz's wild panting.

Liz spasmed, her body convulsing with orgasm. Becky gave a wild cry of her own, raining a climactic series of violent blows onto Caitlyn's abused ass. With a final quiver, Liz collapsed onto the couch. Caitlyn fell away from her, dropping to a heap on the floor at the professor's feet. Still panting, Becky sank down onto the couch next to Liz and kissed her lover passionately.

"That was fun... mistress," Liz purred.

"Oh, my wonderful sub," Becky sighed.

12