Wild College Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," Becky whimpered at the intensity of it. She felt his legs between hers, pushing them apart. She felt the hard length of his shaft rubbing against her thigh.

Derrick's mouth moved lower. Fire spread across Becky's collarbone. Lower, down to her breasts. She arched under him as the flame surrounded her nipple. Her hips moved. She felt the tip of his shaft against her wet folds. She felt him arch above her.

"Oh... oh..." Becky panted. "Do it. Yes... do it... now... please!"

His chuckle seemed to fill her head. Derrick's tongue and teeth sparked intense feeling from her nipple. Her body writhed underneath him but his hands held her firm. His shaft brushed teasingly against her wet folds, grazing her clit, but no matter how she twisted and arched, he would not enter her.

"Please," Becky moaned, "Fuck me!"

With a deep groan that echoed in her head, Derrick entered her. Becky screamed. The storm of her own desire overtook her, ripping away thought and memory, obliterating self in a frenzy of raw, animal passion. Derrick thrust into her, filling her completely. His body covered hers, pinning her to the bed. She forgot words, grunting and thrusting with raw, unleashed lust. Her body tensed and she screamed again as her orgasm tore from her the last shreds of awareness, and darkness swallowed her whole.

*****

Becky woke, naked and sticky. Liz lay next to her, arms wrapped around her, hands gently stroking her hair. Becky looked up at her friend. With a sudden convulsive motion, she grabbed Liz and hugged her tightly. Distantly, she was aware of tears streaming down her face. Even more distantly, she heard the mundane sound of the shower running.

Derrick, Becky thought, oh God, Derrick. The shuddering, sobbing reaction overtook her again. She clung to Liz and wept.

Slowly the tears stopped and Becky sat up. She felt drained and weak. She looked down and saw bruises and bite marks on her breasts, none of which she could remember receiving. She felt the warm, sticky flow of semen oozing between her legs. Her pussy felt bruised and raw. Becky took a deep, quavering breath. Despite everything, she realized, she felt free. Totally and completely liberated from something she hadn't even known was holding her back. The feeling was wonderful and frightening at the same time.

"Are you ok," Liz asked in a gentle voice.

"Yeah," Becky sighed. "I think so."

"Is this a good time to mention that Professor Ashton invited us to a party," Liz said timidly.

"Is this..." Becky looked at her friend in shock. Then she laughed, bright clean laughter settling her, bringing her back to the world. "Really, a party?"

"It's not a good idea," Derrick's voice was soft, even and controlled, like it always was. Becky spun to face him. He looked the same, coolly composed, neatly dressed, only the slick wet hair betraying any hint of what had just happened.

That, more than anything, was too much.

"Not a good idea!?" Becky demanded, pushing herself to her feet, ignoring the wobble in her legs. "Is that what you think!?"

"I..." Derrick began, but she cut him off.

"You are not the fucking dom of me, mister," Becky shouted. "If I want to go to a party, there isn't a damn thing you can say about it! Just because we fucked, doesn't mean you own me!"

"Becky..." Derrick backed up a step. Becky was to angry to see the concern and uncertainty on his face.

"No!" Becky shouted, "You don't own me, buddy! Get the hell out!"

Derrick hesitated a moment, desperately searching for something to say. Completely at a loss, he nodded slowly and walked out the door, closing it gently behind him.

*****

In the hall outside Liz's apartment, Derrick ran his hand over his wet hair and cursed himself for an idiot.

"That could have ended better," he said to the empty hallway.

Derrick hoped Becky would forgive him, in time. Unfortunately, he didn't have time to give her. Regardless of what it did to his newfound friendship with these girls, he knew he could not let them go alone and unprotected to into John Ashton's clutches.

12