Wild Country Girl

Story Info
A city boy meets a country girl.
13.9k words
3.99
21k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always loved going to the country, the beautiful skies the clean air and the sites are just to die for I can't help it I'm a nature guy. Living in the city was not bad I loved it, I'm a city guy at heart but it was always exciting to go down to the country and you might be thinking what a 19-year-old virgin like me loving the country nature instead of just partying and spending time with a girlfriend? Like a normal teenager my age, well to answer that.

One I hate party's I'm shy I've always been shy and I don't like being around strangers, I feel like they just watching me waiting for me to make a mistake and make fun of me and they're always getting drunk and talking about there 'sexy babes' (I never liked calling a girl a babe just sound degrading) I prefer to just hold up in my room and read or game and two I have no girlfriend not since my ex.

Nicole, a pretty girl but she was a bitch who ended up cheating on me and left me for another, it was fucked up...but That's the fuck up world we live in, but anyway it summer holiday I'm sitting in my room on my bed thinking, we all have a week off from college and I didn't really know what I wanted to do with my holiday? I would probably just stay inside and do all the stuff I liked, trying to get my mind of my Ex but then my phone buzzed to life on the table, I picked it up, curious to who it was.

"Hello? Ryan speaking."

"Ryan honey how are you sweetheart."

I instantly recognize the voice it was my grandma she retired with my granddad and both live in the country they have lived there in the same house for as long as I could remember and it was always exciting to go down there and visit them with either my mum or dad, they used to live in the city and work there and when they had enough they wanted to retire to the country simple as that.

"Nan how are you I didn't expect you to call, is there something wrong?" I said with a bit of worry in my voice they never called so it had to be something to get a call from them.

"Oh sweetheart we're all fine you worry too much I hear from your mum that you got the week off for summer so I was wondering if you wanted to visit us? You don't have too but it was just an idea, getting out of the dorm and bring over your new girlfriend you told us about."

"Err Nan me and Nicole broke up, I should have told you but...I was in a lot of pain and just wanted some time to myself," It was true my pride (what little I actually had) was badly damaged, I felt like the world was against me and...It hurt it been a month since then but I'm just want to be locked up in my room not wanting to see or do anything.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry still I think you should come over you can tell us what happened with us just to get it off your chest and I remember how much you love the countryside so this might be good to clear your head."

Huh, that doesn't really sound like a bad idea, going down there clearing my head, seeing the sites and seeing my grandparents sounds like fun...But not the part of telling them what happened, should I tell them the truth of what happened or just give some short explanation of 'we didn't get along any more' type thing, but then why lying to them? God I hate this, I hate when my mind fights itself like this.

"Sweetie you still there?"

I returned back to reality.

"Yeah Nan I'm still here and you know what screw it I'd love to come and see you and granddad, college has been a pain I'll come down on Monday I'm off and take the bus that runs from here to there and meet you at the bus stop."

"Wonderful I will get Richard to get the spare room set up and I will pop down town for some nice leg of lamb to help you get over your girl."

God Nan leg of lamb roast was god tier level of amazing deliciousness (is that even a word?).

"Epic I see you soon Nan got to go and pack."

"Ok, then sweetheart see you soon message us when you're on the bus ok?"

"Ok bye Nan say hi to granddad."

"Bye sweetheart and I will."

I ended the call there this will be great I thought to myself going down there will be perfect to get her out my mind, open fields, fresh air god I can't wait I immediately started to pack grabbing my electronics, my laptop, iPad with Kindle app and clothes and of course all the other bits to take with me including my camera too 'of course' take pictures with this is what I need I said to myself this is what I need.

###

The bus journey was long and boring but I didn't mind, it was just nice to be out of the city and relax with my suitcase and duffel bag between my legs there just something peaceful about just sitting in a bus looking outside and just watching the world go by changing from one landscape to another from the busy chaos of city life to the calm and almost silent fields of the countryside, god when I retire I'm probably do the same as Nan and Granddad the only problem is finding what I want to do with my life, I don't really have any passions or dream job or nothing like that so with that I start to stress about the future but quickly forget it stating I would just roll with it and see where life takes me.

I'm not normally all 'I go where the wind takes me' type of guy, I liking having a system and working my life around it I like to be busy doing something as long as that something was away from people...People confuse and scare me I guess that's the reason I'm so shy it so easy to fuck everything up that's why I keep my distance, I could just be paranoid, I know there are nice people out there but there also many many that are just ready to fuck up your life e.g. my ex...God I should stop thinking about her as those thoughts came to an end I arrived at the bus stop I needed to get off.

Arriving at sunset valley was written on the screen on the bus I grabbed my stuff and I immediately saw them, my grandparents Jesus it been a long time since I've seen them I got off the bus and I ran over to them with my bags and stuff tightly around my shoulders and hugged them tightly.

"Nan, Granddad god it been so long," I hugged them tightly "I missed you guys."

"We missed you too kiddo," said my Granddad Richard.

"Yes much too long, sweetheart," said my Nan Mary.

After the hugs we moved to the car I dumped my stuff in the boot of the car and got in, we made our way through the small town it was one street with lines of shops and bars with a big library, church and other buildings making this place feel..Cosy I liked it but I never spent time in town.

Sunset Valley was all mostly farms making and growing all you can think of anything to vegetable and fruits to livestock there was a bunch of big farms and ranches owning massive acres of land, there's a lot of tourism here too with a bunch of beautiful sites to see but I think the only reason why people would come here is for the people.

Girls ogling at the big tough cowboys making every girl turn into there slaves just to be with them (figuratively speaking) and guys staring and the unbelievable beautiful girls here with there massive tits and perfect asses and there body's even I couldn't help to stare at them I mean I'm a normal guy I can't help it and to all the lucky bastards that are able to date these girls would making anyone jealous, but I'm not in the mood to think about what these girls there probably enjoy messes with men's hearts ready to throw them away just...like...her...I need to stop having those thoughts there probably just nice normal people.

We came up to a house on the edge of town seeing it filled me with the childhood memories of all the time I spent there, whenever I had a school holiday my mum and dad would send me here to my grandparents to look after me, too say my parents are workaholics was an understatement they were always working my mum was a lawyer so she was always working on the next case her and my dad was a construction manager build office buildings and schools so with the stress of there important jobs they didn't really have time for...me, It got really lonely but I never held it against them there jobs are important I know they love me but life gets busy but I times I wonder if they choose work over me but learned at an early age to appreciate what I have and I did.

My parents were strict but loving they were afraid of me turning into some bratty kid milking them of all there hard earn money all they friends had kids and to be honest there shitty people all demanding stuff because their parents were rich, I didn't turn out like them but I did end I becoming sort of afraid of them when I did something wrong even if it was small it was major to them they never hit me or lock me but...They did scare me when I was told off and I guess maybe that was my shyness came from? I don't know but as I got older they have calmed down more.

We all got out the car I grabbed my stuff and we all headed to the house granddad opened the door it leads to a small hallway for shoes and coats we moved past and opened the door leading to an open living room it looked like it hasn't changed since I was last here which was back at Easter.

"Hey, Granddad did you set up the spare room?"

"Yeah, I did kiddo it all ready."

I nodded and made way up the stairs and down the hallway looking at family photos and landscape picture I entered the spare room, the room I always used when I was over, cosy and close to the Wi-Fi source perfect for my reading and using my laptop, I looked out the window and there was a massive field all flat until the forest at the end, god it was beautiful I quickly unpacked all my stuff and placed it on the bed and left heading downstairs my granddad was in his chair and my Nan was getting set for going out.

"Hey, Nan were you going?"

"Going to pop into town to get a few things to want to come with me? The town has changed a lot since you've last been here."

Do I want to? I hated going out but if she says the town has changed then maybe it worth a look around I mean I don't think they let me spend my whole week in my room or in the living room on my laptop.

"Err...Ok then," I said with a bit of discomfort in my voice but lucky Nan didn't notice I grabbed my shoes and just a 10-minute walk and we were in town.

The small town doesn't really look like it has changed. Everything was honestly the same really just maybe some new shops and paint on the walls we headed to the corner passing by people.

"It doesn't really look like anything have changed Nan."

"It really has there a new cafe its a hot spot for all the young kids you might make some new friends maybe someone special to get you over your ex."

I really did not like that idea but I know my Nan was only helping.

"I'm not really interested Nan and you know I'm shy what am I supposed to say? They don't want a stranger trying to talk to them it would be weird."

"Ok love just wanted to know if you were interested."

My Nan entered the corner shop and I was soon to join her but I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Ryan? Is that you?"

"Chris? What are you doing here?"

I turned around and it was my mate from college I was shocked and he looked as shocked as I was, I had very few friends at college but he was one of them we met online gaming since then we chatted and we said we were going to the same college and so we met in real life and we got along but he really the opposite of me he was outgoing and social but annoying however he cool to be around.

"Dude I'm here for the sunset summer festival, it going on tonight it's the biggest event of the year and hoping to get my pecker wet with these hot girls."

And he was really really perverted.

"Ha, of course, you would go to an event just for that what amazing plan have you got to actually do it?"

"Well, my friend this changes everything now your here."

"It does?" I look at him with confusion I've got a bad feeling about this.

"Yeah seeing how you're going to the event..."

I immediately interrupted him.

"Dude I'm not going I didn't even know the event was on I here visiting my grandparents why would I go to this? It like a massive party and you know I hate those dudes."

"Dude your crazy!? It's the biggest event all the hottest girls are gonna be there it be perfect to get your ex out your mind and I need you for the plan."

"Dude what plan are you going on about."

"Ok OK, the plan is for you to be my wingman."

I stared at him with confused and annoyed.

"Dude no, you know I don't like talking to people."

"But you're perfect it is better than my old plan you don't even need to talk just hang around me so it not weird, you and I know it better to be in a group than alone it makes me look desperate."

"But you are desperate."

"Yeah I know but we don't want the girls to know that girls always want alpha man type dude and honest I don't have the energy to do that so I might be able to score with some shy nerdy chick I not asking much just for you to be there, I'll owe you for this, what you say you in? Or you out?"

This was stupid but at least he was trying I felt bad for him and I don't have to talk to anyone I just need to hang around we have a drink and chat trying to look deprecate he might not even find someone of interest so screw it.

"Fine then I'll go as long as I don't need to chat to anyone also your buying first rounds of drinks."

With a massive smile, "Thanks man and no problem dude were going go partying."

"You do that, I will just enjoy some drinks."

"Your no fun but hey that cool."

He pats me on the back in celebrations for me helping him with his master plan, to be honest, I think it stupid but he's my friend I'll try and help and it might be fun and if they're going to be hot girls there then maybe it would be worth it.

"Anyway I got to go and get set I must make myself as handsome as humanly possible for the girls oh here take this."

A leaflet for the Sunset Summer Event was in his hands passing it to me I look at it.

"It says the location dude don't be late and don't bail on me ok meet you there at nine."

"Ok dude I will be there cya dude."

"Cya."

He leaves as quickly as he appears, I look and the leaflet and a thought goes through my head maybe he wants me there just to show how good looking he is compared to me still even if it was that I'm not interested in getting hooked I just be his err 'wingman' and just relax.

I see my Nan leaving the shop, "Hey you got everything?"

"Yes, sweets let head home," she notices the leaflet in my hand, "What you got there?"

"Oh this is a leaflet for the sunset summer event a friend of mine is going and I'm gonna be hanging with him."

"Ah, I was going to mention that but thought you wouldn't be interested."

"I'm only going because my mate didn't want to go alone so yeah."

"Ok then sweetheart, do you know where it is?"

I look at the leaflet and it states where the place is but I have no idea where this place is?

"No idea Nan do you know?"

I handed her the leaflet and she looks it over, she looks up to answer my question.

"Yes, it should be an easy 15-minute walk so there's no need to drive you I can give you the directions when we get home."

I nodded and we made our way home but on the way home my thoughts started to drift again what if I actually found a girl I'm interested in? Would I just leave it at that and not talk to her and regret it or go talk to her and make a fool of myself? As my mind drifted to those matters I came to a logical concussion they will never be interested in a guy like me short brown hair with brown eyes also a very average build I'm not skinny, not fat and my height is average, my weight is average just the most average person, people don't want that they want amazing build type people and shit, no one would ever go for me...but I like to hope.

###

I started to make my way they I had a good dinner so I wouldn't be hungry it was 8:45 and I started to get knots in my stomach there's gonna to be a fuck ton of people there and I didn't like that but what can I do? Also I needed to ask Chris a question about this event, I always loved the night time for the obvious reason of people not being out but also for the beautiful skies and with no smoke or clouds blocking it out there are just a countless amount of stars, when you see them it makes you wonder so many things about life, god I'm overthinking everything again.

This event apparently is done every year to celebrate the start of a good harvest or something I'm not too interested just want to find Chris and get this night over and done with.

I'm at the entrance to the event and I see a massive row of car all filled me teenagers around my age parked in the fields I also see a massive tent lit up like a learned I'm guessing that's where everyone has gone too I should make my way there to find Chris, lucky I found him quickly I called out to him and waved he waved to and came running.

"Dude you made it now we can enter the main event heh heh heh," the point over to the tent as a bunch of people was going in and out somewhere outside on hay bails drinking and chatting.

"Yeah whatever hey, I need to ask you something?"

"What on your mind bud?"

"Why are we are so late? The event started at four so why we here at 9?"

"Ah well you see in the morning and afternoon it's the kids, elderly and casual couples time to enjoy the even doing all the boring things like petting the farm animals and playing those carnival games but when it hits the evening that when they all leave and they start setting up the tent for alcohol to be served and with alcohol comes the babes does all that make sense Mr. Logical?"

I hated that nickname, "yeah it does make sense."

"Yeah boi when the parents are away the teens come to play heh heh heh."

I had the most cringed face right now I swear he's got no chance with these girls but neither do I but at least I know it... but a least he's trying.

"Also man I'm hoping to get a glim at the Harvest Goddess herself at this event rumours said she gonna be here."

"The what Goddess?" I said with confusion.

"You poor man, lets get inside and I will educate you on her holyness."

We made our way in the tent and it was massive with chairs and tables everywhere with one side having a makeshift wooden bar and other having a stage with speakers, we made our way to the bar and got on the stalls.

"What will it be kids." said an older man who was probably the bartender.

"Err." I didn't really knows what was available quickly trying to think of what to say but my friend made the decision for us.

"Two of your finest beer for me and my mate here good sir," he said with pride.

"Heh all right then." he goes off to grab some beers and says the price, true to his word he did pay the first round to the bartender soon left to deal with other customers.

"Now we got some beers to let me tell you about possibly the most smoking hot girl at this event, the myth the lending the harvest princess."

"Fine go ahead and tell me about this mythical girl," I said sarcastically.

As he about to speak a young woman enters the tent with stunning golden blonde hair I couldn't help but just stare at this girl holy fuck who is she? I've never seen someone so beautiful before, she looks like an angel, Chris notices me staring at someone and turns to see who it is and turns back to me.

"That's her the girl the one they call the sexiest girl in the whole town the Harvest Goddess heh looking at your face is funny."

I turned back to him, "Shut up but holy fuck, who is she?"

He takes a swig of his beer and says, "apparently her name is Cindy and she the daughter of one of the biggest farming business in the town."

"Ok then."

"Yeah, dude she apparently a hard-working cowgirl that can make any man fall to his knee just by looking at her."