Wild Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been aching for release before dinner. Now she was dying for it.

The lord's hands resumed their unhurried meandering across her head and neck, occasionally massaging a knot in her shoulders. Every chaste touch set her more on edge. Daniella's face burned with shame. She was dying for someone, anyone, to make her come. She was almost beyond caring that she was in the middle of dozens of faeries.

Gneiss was riding Feldspar hard now. The sound of their coupling carried even over the scream and moans of the other lovers in the great tree. Feldspar reached one hand behind her to caress her most secret place with the other reached up and pulled on her nipple.

Gneiss dropped her head and let out a wail of release. Her body flushed and went rigid before collapsing into a heap of shuddering pleasure.

Feldspar stroked her back in soothing loops while she recovered. After a minute, she dismounted, stood up, and walked over to a refreshment table.

Feldspar sat up, his erection still hard and demanding. He tucked his legs under himself and clasped his hands behind his back, waiting.

Daniella's eyes flicked between the two of them. Feldspar was facing straight ahead, but she could see him tracking Gneiss with desperate, hungry eyes. He hadn't come yet.

Daniella wondered with horrified fascination whether Feldspar would be allowed to. She had seen how desperate and close he was. Gneiss had filled a plate for herself and was sipping a glass of wine, chatting with the pink-haired faery woman who had approached her mid-fuck.

After several minutes Feldspar's cock was still standing at full attention. Gneiss wended her way across the mass of writhing bodies on the dance floor and stroked his cheek lovingly. He shuddered and half-closed his eyes.

The other woman made her way over as well. She stuck a foot out and nudged his smooth legs apart, exposing his balls to her exacting eye. He moved awkwardly to oblige her; with his hands behind him he was off-balance.

The two faery women stepped back and Gneiss gestured to him in release. Immediately Feldspar's grabbed his cock in one hand and cupped his balls in the other. He was stroking at a furious pace, his body tensed and flushed.

Gneiss gave him a sharp look and his hand slowed in response. The pink-haired faery woman watched with avaricious delight, commenting every now and then to Gneiss as she sipped her wine.

Feldspar's eyes fluttered shut in enjoyment. Gneiss gave him a reprimand again, and he flushed even brighter red and opened his eyes, this time keeping them trained on the two women.

His body was starting to tremble. His eyes were looking more and more panicked. Daniella could see that he was starting to babble. Begging, she realized. He was begging for permission to come.

Gneiss let him teeter on the precipice cruelly for minutes on end. She looked at her companion who gave her a small nod.

Feldspar's eyes were only on his mistress though. Daniella could see that it was only she who could release him from his torment.

Gneiss smiled down at him. She leaned over him and stroked his blonde hair gently. She trailed her hand down his face and neck, wending her way down to his chest.

She leaned in close and whispered in his ear. She pinched one of his nipples and his back instantly arched. Feldspar released a silent scream, his eyes flying shut as come shot out of him in response.

Gneiss dropped to her knees, her hand joining his to milk the last shudders of his orgasm from him. She feathered light kisses over his closed eyes and stroked her free hand down his back in soothing arcs.

The other faery woman wandered away as soon as the show as over, but Gneiss only had eyes for Feldspar. She gently guided him to standing and tugged him toward the dais.

Panic welled up in Daniella. She didn't think she could face them after watching that. Not when her body had responded so shamefully. Not when she was still aching for release. She shifted uneasily from side to side, but the lord's hands were on her, silently commanding her to stay.

Gneiss drew Feldspar onto the dais and sat on the opposite side of the throne from Daniella. Feldspar sank down to the floor and nestled his head into her lap. She never took her hands from him, continually stroking him.

"You were brilliant, Feldspar my love," she crooned as she ran her hands over him. "You were so, so good for me. So good in front of the other mistress. So trusting, so sweet."

The lord set a plate of food on the floor next to Gneiss and she offered him a nod of thanks. She set about gently feeding morsels to Feldspar, who accepted them without bothering to open his eyes. She continued to pat and caress him, pouring a litany of praises over him.

Daniella tore her eyes away, keenly aware of how out of place she was.

"Little one, did you enjoy the evening? Perhaps you are still... hungry?"

Daniella looked up over her shoulder at the lord's clear, brilliant green stare. He looked amused and hungry. White hot indignation raged through her.

"How could I possibly be enjoying myself?" she asked icily.

He frowned and looked her over with that penetrating gaze. Daniella fought to ignore the sensation of being searched.

"I'm still a prisoner, aren't I?" she said. "I don't know what all this is supposed to be, but it doesn't change anything." She gestured vaguely around the tree, dismissive of the entire affair.

A storm of emotion darkened the lord's face. Daniella quailed at the disapproving look he gave her. Suddenly she was reminded of the pure power that faeries supposedly had within them, and their supposed penchant for arbitrary cruelty.

"That is — unless you were planning to... unless I have to..." her voice trembled and she glanced out at the dance floor. Her eyes fell upon the pink-haired faery woman with the devilish smile and cruel laugh who had so enjoyed dominating Feldspar. She shrank unconsciously away from the debauched scene.

"No," the lord said coldly. "I will have you returned to your tree. Tomorrow I will show you your place here. Good evening, little one."

Daniella glanced up at him and saw profound irritation and something else she couldn't quite place. Her own emotions were too much of a mess to even begin to sort out. For a split second she was tempted to be more honest with him.

Then she remembered that this was the man who intended to keep her captive for life. Tomorrow he planned to show her "her place"? She smiled to herself as she turned away from him to follow the faery who had been summoned as her guide. Tomorrow she would be long gone.

12