Wild Desire Ch. 05

Story Info
Toyed, teased and tied.
9.1k words
4.71
8.4k
8
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniella lingered in the soft space between sleep and waking. She was delightfully warm and the bed she was sleeping in was soft. She was surrounded by the light scent of tree bark and gardenias. A pleasant weight pressed against her.

Oh shit. Daniella's eyes snapped open as she realized what that weight was. She was in the Lord of the Wood's bed, and he was holding her. She lay still, processing everything that had happened the day before. Her body hurt even worse than it had when Garnet was beating her. Her throat felt swollen and sore. She didn't dare move her wrist, which thankfully she had kept fairly straight while sleeping. Her stomach and limbs ached with bruises.

Despite that, her body was also singing with satisfaction. Daniella allowed herself a small smile as she remembered the way the Lord hadn't been able to keep his hands off of her. He had kept her up half the night pulling orgasms from her one after another.

Daniella stretched sinuously against the Lord's naked body, purposely brushing against his cock. She was delighted to find it hard. The Lord's arm tightened around her and he inhaled sharply against her head.

"Good morning, Little One," he murmured.

Daniella wiggled around to face him and raised her eyes to his. They had entered new territory together the night before, and now in the harsh light of day she felt conflicted. She was delightfully satisfied with the night before, and yet unsure of herself. His eyes were sleepy but his mouth curved into a wicked half-smile at the bashful look on her face.

Without a word he pressed one hand firmly down on her shoulder, sliding her down his body until she was level with his cock. Ensconced in darkness under the covers, Daniella's nerves melted away. The Lord stroke her hair soothingly, offering silent encouragement and command.

Daniella reached blindly for her body with her good hand. She trailed up the inside of his thigh toward her prize.

"No hands," the Lord mumbled.

Daniella snatched her hand away. She leaned toward him, letting her breath tickle his balls. She ran her tongue across them and was rewarded with a hum of approval from above. Daniella took her time, exploring his body with her tongue, searching for every place that made his breath hitch. She slid across his balls and tickled the sensitive spot underneath them. She sucked each ball experimentally into her mouth, savoring his groan of appreciation. She feathered light licks and touches everywhere but his cock. She wanted to save that.

The Lord pulled her hair, reminding her that he would be setting the pace. She followed his pull upwards, licking along the length of his cock as she went. He sucked in a breath and thrust up into her waiting mouth. Daniella moaned in response, sucking eagerly. She licked his salty pre-come greedily, loving the feel of his cock in her mouth for the first time.

The Lord thrust rhythmically into her mouth, setting a steady pace. She sucked and swirled her tongue around his cock head, her mouth watering at the taste of him. His ragged breathing and her diligent sucking were the only sounds in the room, but his hand on her head offered all the praise and guidance she needed.

The Lord pressed harder on the back of her head as he began thrusting more deeply. Daniella struggled to accommodate the length of him as he drove into her mouth. She focused on stealing breaths when she could. He drove into the back of her throat, making her gag. A thrill of excitement ran through Daniella and she sucked him even harder.

The Lord groaned, thrusting wildly and deeply into her mouth. Daniella gave up on breathing and sucked him, silently urging him onward. With a tortured shout he unloaded into her mouth. Daniella drank his hot come down, milking him until he stopped spurting. She licked his length as she slid off of him. At long last she took in a deep, much-needed breath.

She finished licking him clean, considering whether she really needed to crawl back up to face him in the light of day. Maybe she could just stay under the covers and not have to think about what their relationship was. She was pretty certain they weren't going to be Barbie and Ken. And as foreboding as it was, the thought of submitting to him thrilled her a tiny bit.

He hissed as her tongue slid one too many times across his now sensitive member. His hand on her hair tightened, dragging her back up to face him. Daniella's cheeks heated. She wanted him. She liked him. But she wasn't sure exactly what she was getting into.

He tipped her chin up, forcing her to meet his sparkling green eyes. The Lord leaned in and licked a droplet of come from the corner of her mouth.

"Mmm... that was delightful, Little One," he murmured against her lips. Relief and need bloomed in Daniella. She turned her face slightly, making a silent request. A low chuckle rumbled in the Lord's chest and he captured her lips in a lingering kiss. Daniella leaned into him, enjoying the sweetness of his lips.

She pulled away and studied his face, trying to decipher what he might be thinking. Might as well get it over with. "Can we talk about what this is?"

"I fear we must," the Lord said, stroking her cheek. "Little One, you do not understand our ways here, although I believe you are starting to." He paused and looked up at the ceiling, gathering his thoughts.

"You and I — we are like — no that's not quite right," he muttered almost to himself. He looked back down at her and ran a hand through his wild, black curls. "I have made perhaps a mistake in allowing us to get entangled as we are. Having made this choice, I fear we have no option but to go forward. Pretending we are not as we are would go against our natures and could endanger the balance of the Wood."

Daniella frowned. "Are you being literal right now?"

The Lord's brow furrowed and he spoke slowly, choosing his words like someone learning a second language. "The Wood is preserved through perfect balance. What must happen between its inhabitants must happen. You understand?"

She nodded slowly.

"Good, yes. So, you and I, we are inhabitants of the Wood. What must happen, must happen. Yet, I am not merely an inhabitant of the Wood. I am the Lord of the Wood. I am the heart of the Wood. I am the law of the Wood. Do you see?"

"No...? What are you saying? Are you saying I'm like — married to you now?" Daniella scrambled to half sitting, suddenly realizing she had no real idea how relationships worked among the faeries.

The Lord chuckled. "No, not like that. Much more complex, Little One. We are locked into a relationship, but the nature of our relationship will be as nature dictates." She slumped back onto the bed in relief, if not in comprehension.

He saw that she didn't understand and tried again. "The lion and the zebra, they have a relationship, yes?" She nodded. "Just so. You and I have a relationship now, and we cannot deny that. To do so would be to deny the nature and law of the Wood. To deny the ways of the Wood would be to disrupt the balance of the Wood. And that, Little One, is dangerous."

"I think I get it," she said slowly. "At least, a little bit. You're saying we have to see where this goes?"

The Lord considered her words and nodded. "I suppose you could say that. Make no mistake, Little One, we are playing with fire." His eyes turned dark and hard, and he reached a hand up to hold her chin.

"I am the Lord of the Wood. You will obey me, or the consequences will be dire for not only yourself, but the Wood as well. Do you understand me?"

Daniella attempted to nod, but he held her chin firmly.

"Do you understand, Little One? You have been disobedient in the past. To be so now that we are entangled would be disastrous."

"Yes, my lord," she whispered. A tendril of pleasure curled in her stomach at the look of fierce pride and ownership on his face.

"Good," he purred, and kissed her gently on the forehead. "Tell me again, Little One. What is your first and most important rule?"

"I have to obey you at all times," she said, suddenly aware that her body was getting hot. He looked gratified, but there was something else lurking in his eyes, something deeper than the desire to be obeyed. "Is that — is that everything?"

The Lord looked down and blushed. Daniella almost laughed. Seeing this powerful, sexy creature blush was ridiculous.

"From what I know of humans, you spend quite a bit of your lives being unhappy. You are — uniquely tolerant of misery." he said. He paused expectantly as Daniella opened her mouth to rebut him. She closed her mouth and tilted her head, silently acknowledging that yes, most people were kind of miserable.

"Faeries are not accustomed to this way of life. We take pleasure from pleasure. We find no virtue in miserable toil or joyless relationships."

"Okay... so?"

"You will find, Little One, that I am not so. I crave the mixture of pleasure and pain. My past lovers have found my unique tastes to be a bit too strange, too dark."

"Wait. Are you saying what I think you're saying? You're too kinky for other faeries?" Daniella could barely hold back her laughter. This was rich. Faeries who thought nothing of nightly wild orgies thought this man was too much for enjoying a bit of spanking.

"So you like pain?" she hazarded. The Lord's eyes trailed over her body, lingering on the bruises that marked her neck and covered her torso. Rage and hunger flitted across his face. He licked his lips as he took in the marks. He stroked a finger around her bruised neck, mesmerized. His eyes flicked to hers, seeing her watching him.

"Not today," he said, dragging his hand away from her marked flesh. "Today your body will heal and we will play other games."

Daniella shivered at his touch. She wondered how far beyond spanking the Lord would go. Part of her was anxious to find out. Part of her was terrified. There was darkness in the depths of his eyes, and restrained brutality in his touch.

The lord sat up abruptly, flipping the covers off of Daniella's body. Daniella squeaked in surprise and snatched for the sheet, trying to cover herself. The lord chuckled and tutted at her.

"You will not cover yourself if I wish to see your body, Little One."

Daniella lowered her hands to her side, her heart hammering in anticipation. The lord slipped off the bed and disappeared into his bathroom. Daniella heard him rifling through drawers and cabinets for quite some time. She fidgeted, curious what he was looking for.

Finally he returned, carrying a cup and a large mortar and pestle. He perched on the edge of the bed and surveyed the havoc Garnet had wreaked on Daniella's body. Daniella couldn't see most of herself from the position he had left her in, lying flat. She had no doubt the bruising was bad, judging from the look of anger on the Lord's face. The Lord leaned over her and pulled two plush pillows over to prop her up to sitting.

"Drink this," he said tersely, placing the cup in her hands. Daniella drank it down immediately, grateful for the pain relieving effects on her aching body. Once she had finished she handed the cup back to him and looked down at herself. Her wrist was swollen and purple, twice the size it should have been. Her stomach and legs were covered in blotchy purple and green bruises from where Garnet had kicked and hit her.

"Damn," Daniella murmured to herself, tracing the outline of a particularly swollen welt on her stomach. She poked it gingerly, testing how sore it was. She was amazed at how physical she had gotten with the Lord the night before, despite what she now saw was extensive injuries.

"I guess I'm tougher than I thought," she mused, glancing up to gauge the Lord's reaction. The anger on his face melted away into pride and something else. She wondered for a moment if she would soon be learning how high her pain tolerance was.

"Indeed. However, I still want you back to full health as soon as possible," he replied. He scooped some salve from the mortar and gently spread it across the angry bruises on her neck. Daniella closed her eyes and tilted her head back, savoring the feel of his fingers gliding across her tender skin.

The Lord worked the salve into her sore skin slowly, making no attempt at staying professional. His hands meandered over her arms to massage the palms of her hands and each finger. He took his time working his way back up her arms and across her chest. Daniella peeked one eye open as he came close to her breasts and smirked at the look of hunger in his eyes. He circled her breasts and she closed her eyes again, enjoying the mix of cooling salve and heated touch. He lingered near her nipples, massaging her until she squirmed in desperation. She was torn about whether she wanted him to give her peaked nipples attention, or move down her body.

He snorted and slid his hands down to her stomach and legs, which had borne the brunt of Garnet's attack. Daniella sighed in relief and released tension she hadn't realized she'd been holding. A small part of her was amazed at how gentle his touch was. Her body was so sore but his soft hands left trails of comfort in their wake. She wondered in a detached way if it was the salve, his skill, or some sort of faery magic trick that took her pain away.

By the time the Lord had reached her feet, Daniella had been reduced into a puddle of warmth. As his hands wander back up her legs that warmth rapidly transformed into heat. The pent up desire Daniella had felt under the covers bloomed in her again. She shifted her legs, silently begging him to release her.

The Lord dipped two fingers into her just enough to capture some moisture and then continued right up to her clit. Daniella gasped and instinctively lifted her hips up into his touch. The Lord leaned over and captured her nipple in his mouth, suckling and nibbling it. He slid his fingers into her once more and returned to her clit, rubbing her insistently. Daniella hurtled toward her orgasm, her entire body taut in anticipation.

The Lord released her nipple and brought his lips to hers in a searing kiss. His hand was a blur against her clit now. She was so close, hanging right on the edge. Daniella prepared herself to tumble right over the cliff, exultant.

Right as she opened her mouth to scream her release, the Lord jerked his hand away from her clit and brought it back down in a resounding smack. Daniella screamed in shock and pain. Her eyes shot open as her orgasm retreated.

The Lord leaned down and kissed her again, this time softly. "I have business to attend to, Little One."

Daniella furrowed her brow at him. She replayed their encounter, searching for any hint of disobedience and coming up empty-handed. For his part, the Lord didn't look angry or stern. He looked downright glowing with pleasure and desire.

"My lord?" Daniella wasn't sure what the permissible question would be, so she let that hang in the air.

The Lord gave her a devilish little smile and returned his hand to her pussy. This time, he slid something into her.

"I am not a cruel master, Little One. I will attend to my business, but I will not neglect you today. You will keep this inside of you and I will play with you as I have time."

Daniella's eyes grew wide as the thing inside of her vibrated against her G spot. The Lord adjusted it so that part of it extended out and settled right on her sore clit. Daniella moaned and writhed, torn between getting her over-stimulated clit away from it, and the quickly building orgasm that coiled in her secret place.

The Lord raised an eyebrow at her, silently demanding a response. "Yes — my — lord," she huffed out, struggling to sound normal.

Apparently satisfied, the lord stopped the vibrations. He tossed fresh clothes to her and she got dressed shakily while he watched with a predatory gleam. Once she was dressed he grabbed a bag from one of his expansive closets and filled it with a few bottles of his delightful pain elixir. The body salve, on the other hand, he said he would have to apply personally at least twice a day. He earned a good natured eye roll for that and just smiled like an angel in response.

He escorted her to the floating platform that would take them down to the ground floor of the Meeting Tree. He kept a hand on her at all times. Daniella leaned into his touch. For those last few moments, they had a secret between them. It was a new and young thing in the world, delicate and vulnerable to the pressures of life and others' expectations. Daniella couldn't put her feelings into words, but she knew she didn't want their night together to end quite so soon. For these last few seconds he wasn't the Lord of the Wood. He was just her Lord. Seemingly sensing her emotions, he leaned over and kissed her cheek just as the platform glided to a stop on the ground floor, exposing them to the dissecting gaze of his subjects.

The Lord settled himself on the throne and beckoned to a few waiting faeries to approach with one hand, waving Daniella away with the other. Daniella's heart stuttered at the demeaning dismissal. She drew herself up to her full height and glided away, determined not to let any vulnerability show. Just as she was walking out the door, the vibrator within her buzzed for a split second. Daniella whipped her head around toward her Lord instinctively. For that briefest span of time, they were in their own world again. Her lord winked at her and gave her a slight, secretive smile that only she could interpret. It spoke of promises and threats and all the dark and devious things he had planned for later.

Daniella headed straight for the orchard to continue her work documenting the complex and perfectly balanced ecosystem there. As she reached the northern edge of the redwood grove, Feldspar materialized among the aspens ahead of her, looking uncharacteristically out of breath.

"Found you! I require your expertise down by the stream. Will you join me?"

"Okay... sure?"

"The stream — there are dead fish, and the tadpoles are late. The Lord said you may be able to help."

Daniella followed him through a maze of aspens, fairly sure that despite seemingly going west, they would end up at the southern tip of the faeries' territory or some nonsense. She was slowly getting used to the idea that the way the faeries traversed their land had less to do with topography than it had to do with intention. Sooner than was possible they arrived at the bank of the stream where Feldspar had laid out several dead fish.

Daniella squatted down to get a closer look. The fish ranged from freshly dead to pretty well decomposed. She wished she had her gloves and water sampling kit. There was a white film on their gills and skin — not a good sign. She grabbed a small stick and carefully flipped some of the fresher fish over, examining them for other clinical signs of disease.

"Has this happened before?" she asked, already suspecting the answer.

"No. Animals are known to die of age or disease, but never in numbers like this." Feldspar lowered his voice some. "And — it is quite unusual for the water wraiths to refrain from... eating them." He winced apologetically for bringing up meat eating, which Daniella had gathered was disgusting to the faeries.

Daniella sorted through the different possibilities. White film often meant heavy metal poisoning, but it could also be linked to excess acid or other contaminants. Given the strange nature of the Wood and its relationship to the human world, she had no idea whether it was even possible to know what lay upstream. For all she knew "upstream" was actually downstream, and the water just magically teleported in from a completely disconnected water source.

"Does our drinking water come from this stream?"

"Yes, but not most of it."

"Okay. Run back and tell whoever is in charge to stop using the stream water immediately. And if any food comes from the stream, throw it away."