Wild Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" Feldspar asked, clearly unnerved.

"I can't be certain, but it looks like some kind of toxin or pollutant has made its way into the stream. Fish are sensitive to changes in water quality, so if there's been a recent change they would be an early indicator of a problem."

A kernel of an idea came to Daniella. She had somewhat given up on — no, better not to even think it. Still, this was a chance... She didn't have the facilities and test kits here to help the faeries figure out what was going on with the stream and how serious the problem was.

"Feld, can you also bring me back three large, glass bottles with lids? I'll also need something to seal the fish in. If you have any way to keep it from rotting that would be best."

Quick as a flash Feldspar disappeared into the trees. Left alone, Daniella backed away from the stream and waited at the tree line. She kept her eyes on the stream until Feldspar returned with the things she'd asked for. Daniella filled the bottles and made a note of the collection date. She jotted down her notes and sketches of the fish, just in case the fish degraded too quickly. By the time she had finished her wrist was aching again. She chugged one of her Lord's healing elixirs, sighing in relief as the pain receded.

Feldspar had brought her a wooden box for the fish. Daniella scooped the fish in, giving him a doubtful look.

"The Lord has imbued it was special properties. The fish will remain unchanged," Feldspar said, looking a bit green around the gills himself as he watched her handle the dead fish.

Daniella blushed as mention of the Lord brought a memory from the night before popping into her mind out of nowhere. As if triggered by her naughty thoughts the toy inside her whirred to life. Daniella tensed and sucked in a breath. Her eyes slid to Feldspar, who raised an eyebrow at her. Her first instinct was to get away from him as soon as possible. Would he believe her — or graciously pretend to believe her — if she said she was sick and needed to get back to her room immediately?

The vibrations rocked through her. Daniella sucked in another breath. In all likelihood Feldspar already knew something was up, but he just waited impassively for her to collect herself.

She realized she had a choice. Of any of the faeries, Feldspar could empathize with her predicament. Besides, she rationalized, what did she really have to be embarrassed about in front of Feldspar. She had seen Gneiss dominate him six ways to Sunday. She had seen him come in the kinkiest of situations, and seen him used by others for their pleasure. Still, the idea of losing control in front of him was mortifying.

"Um — damn — " she tried to organize her thoughts. Feldspar waited for her to finish, but the vibrations were keeping her teetering on the edge. She squeezed her eyes shut, letting the wave take her.

Her body was on fire. Part of her mind was screaming yes, the other no, and she was torn right in the middle. She doubled over, ready to succumb. The vibrations stopped as suddenly as they had started.

Daniella opened her eyes, panting hard. Feldspar gave her a knowing smile. Daniella blushed from head to toe and tears sprang to her eyes.

"The Lord is quite something, is her not," Feldspar said drily.

"Don't look at me," she panted. She shook herself off a bit, surprisingly unsteady on her feet after only a few minutes of torture.

"Will you walk back with me? I don't want one of the other faeries to find me when... you know," she whispered.

"Of course. I would be remiss not to, seeing as I have been in your position more times than I can count." Feldspar took her arm gently and started walking her back toward their tree.

"Is it — is it a shameful thing here?" she asked, leaning lightly against him.

"Shameful? What do you mean?"

"Where I come from, people think it's weird to let someone have this much control over you. A lot of what you do would be considered shameful. I mean, you guys know how embarrassed I get about nudity and sex. But I guess what I really want to know — will the other faeries think less of me for being the Lord's — God, I don't even know what to call myself."

"You are the Lord's lover. There is no shame in that."

Daniella debated how much she should tell Feldspar. "Your relationship with your lover, the way you submit to her. Do the other faeries think less of you for that?"

Feldspar chuckled. "Who would look upon me with distain for bringing my lover greater pleasure?"

"But she humiliates you. She uses you and teases you, and she does it in front of everyone."

"My friend, you will soon learn if you haven't already, that the thrill of domination comes from strength bowing in submission. Gneiss would not enjoy it half as much if my strength were not formidable."

Daniella assessed him. Sometimes she forgot that he was a head taller than Gneiss and built like a boxer.

"Don't you get tired of her pushing you around though? Don't you want to be your own person?"

"Gneiss respects me. Surely you have noticed that Gneiss and I differ in opinion when it comes to you? She loves me. She would never do something that does not bring me pleasure as well. I am sure you will find that the Lord feels the same. He would not wish to dominate you if he did not see you as a match to his strength."

"Oh — I mean, nobody's talking about love here," Daniella said, blushing. "The sex is amazing, like mind-meltingly amazing. But I'm pretty sure that's all it is. You know I don't know how all this works here, but he pretty much said he had to release some tension or we were going to upset the natural balance of the Wood or something..."

Feldspar snorted. "Ah, well. The Lord perhaps lacks perspective and expertise in matters of the heart."

Daniella didn't have long to digest that interesting observation. The vibrations started again without warning, sending lightning rolling through her body. She grabbed Feldspar's arm and shuddered. The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful. She panted and squeezed her eyes shut as the toy worked her pussy and clit.

Daniella opened her eyes to slits. They were on the edge between the aspen and redwood groves and no other faeries were nearby. She shuddered in relief and let herself fall into the sensations rocking her. Her nipples were painfully hard, aching to be touched. She reached a trembling hand up and rubbed her nipple through her shirt, hissing at the pleasure and shame of it.

Daniella pulled her nipple more brazenly as the thrusting in her pussy and buzzing against her clit intensified. She was so very close. She was helpless against the sensations in her body, like a leaf caught in a cyclone. She panted, trying to stifle her soft moans.

A thought muscled its way to the forefront of her mind. Would her Lord be angry with her for coming without permission? He hadn't specifically said. Technically she wouldn't be disobeying him if she came, and she was so, so close. But to her surprise, she wanted to please him. She forced her shaking hand to her side and straightened her body. She balled both hands into tight fists, focusing on the slight pain of her nails digging into her palms to center herself.

The vibrations continued, roiling through her. Daniella took a deep breath. Her thoughts came in staccato bursts. She needed to get to her lord. He was at the Meeting Tree. She would not be able to walk all the way across the Wood. It was too far.

Maybe she could shorten the distance though. She sucked in another breath, trying to ignore the desperate, dizzying pleasure and pain wracking her body. She pictured her apartment, her friends, her parents. She imagined running away from the Wood in the night. She thought about finding her car and driving away, tires squealing as she peeled out of the parking lot heading home. She focused as much as she could on escape.

When she opened her eyes, she and Feldspar were not only in the redwoods as she had expected; they were in front of the Meeting Tree. Daniella thought she might cry with relief.

"How did you do that?" Feldspar asked.

Daniella just shook her head. She was in no state to explain how the Wood conspired to keep her from running away. She barely understood the strange magic of the faery territory when she was in her right mind, and she was very much not in her right mind. She tugged him toward the entrance. She only needed to reach the throne and her Lord would release her from her torment.

As soon as she entered the room, a wave of shame crashed over her. Faeries were everywhere in the tree. Several had already noticed her and Feldspar. Curious eyes took in the way that she leaned against him, her flushed skin, her wild eyes.

"Little One, Feldspar, come. I desire a report from you both," the Lord said, his commanding voice resonating through the tree. Even more heads turned their way. Daniella blinked back tears of embarrassment as the vibrations increased in intensity.

She felt her body held together by the thinnest threads of spider silk, ready to fall apart at any moment. She met her Lord's eyes, pleading silently with him to turn down the vibrations so she could walk to him. He grinned wickedly in response and the vibrations intensified again. Daniella moaned and her knees gave out. Feldspar snaked a hand around her waist and propped her up.

Daniella met her Lord's eyes again and took an unsteady step forward, hissing as the toy thrust even more deeply into her. Mercifully, the vibrations lessened. Daniella took another halting step forward, and another. She could feel eyes on her from every direction, judging, assessing. A furious blush bloomed freshly as she realized with horror that given their acute senses, there was likely no way the faeries didn't know what was happening to her.

She and Feldspar stopped in front of the throne. He dropped Daniella's arm, dipped into an elegant bow and murmured a greeting to his lord. Suddenly bereft of her steadying friend, Daniella sank to her hands and knees. She moaned as the vibrations and thrusting grew. The toy was hitting the perfect spot inside her over and over, while the phantom tongue on her clit kept perfect time.

Daniella didn't think she could hold on any longer. She opened her mouth to beg her Lord for mercy, but only a jagged, keening moan came out. Daniella hung her head in shame, aware that quite a few faeries had gathered around to watch the Lord play with his new human plaything.

With enormous effort she lifted her head and found her Lord's eyes. He met her unfocused gaze hungrily, a wide smile playing on his lips. Her eyes lingered on those lips. She shuddered as she remembered the wicked things he could do with that mouth. The commands that flowed out of it, twisting her into delicious knots. The bites he left on her skin. The kisses and teasing licks...

"Little One," he drawled with a predatory gleam in his deep green eyes. "Tell me of your work."

She stared at him uncomprehending, focused only keeping herself from flying apart.

"My Lord," she whispered, pouring all her focus into keeping her voice steady.

"Little One," he replied teasingly. "Are you well?" The thrusting toy inside her slowed and rotated, delivering new and agonizing pleasure to her core.

"My Lord," she said, this time more urgently. "Please," she whispered with an edge of desperate whining.

He leaned down and lowered his voice to a harsh whisper. "How many times have you come, Little One?"

Daniella shook her head emphatically. The Lord raised his eyebrows, a look of delight lighting up his stern face. He glanced to Feldspar for confirmation. Feldspar nodded subtly, pretending for Daniella's sake that he wasn't watching.

"My, my, my, Little One. You must be positively desperate," the Lord said. Daniella snuck another glance at him. He was almost glowing with pleasure. "Shall I do this?" he mused, and the toy began undulating against her, the speed and intensity waxing and waning with her labored breathing. Daniella moaned long and low in response, her hips jerking.

"How many times have you come close?" he demanded.

Daniella shook her head. She met his eyes. His intense gaze filled her with hunger. She didn't just want to come. She wanted him. She poured that desire into her eyes. He slid off of his throne and knelt in front of her.

He leaned forward, slid a fist into her hair and whispered into her ear. "Answer me, Little One."

She leaned into his touch, savoring the pressure of his hand and the threat in his voice.

"I — always. The — whole — time," she panted. He chuckled at her nonsensical response, but didn't demand a better one.

"Open your eyes." Daniella pried her eyes open and met his beautiful jade green gaze. A strong vibration rocked through her and she struggled to keep her eyes on his.

"You have been so very good, Little One, to wait for permission," he purred. "But I wonder how desperate you are."

The Lord sat back on his haunches and deliberately looked around the room. Daniella followed his gaze. About half the faeries were watching her with unabashed interest. She let out a half-moan, half-sob. She wanted to come so bad. She was starting to think that this much foreplay without release might actually break her.

"I'm prepared to let you come, but you'll need to do it right here."

Daniella shut her eyes and nodded, shame and desperation flooding through her.

"No, Little One. You will keep your eyes open."

She glared at him, her emotions and desire battling fiercely. She could feel the faeries watching her, their predatory interest in a new plaything almost palpable in the air.

"Go ahead, Little One."

Daniella had hoped he would hold her, kiss her, touch her. Instead his words along pushed her right over the edge, alone. She swallowed a scream as she came, struggling to hide what was happening from the audience of faeries. She struggled to keep her eyes on her Lord. He was watching her, eyes so dark, lips parted slightly. Daniella's hips rolled with her orgasm and her hand flew to her breast, pulling and twisting her nipple desperately.

The toy buzzed and thrust at a punishing speed, pushing her into another orgasm. This time Daniella couldn't hold back her cry of ecstasy. She rode the wave, the toy bringing her to release over and over until it gradually slowed to a halt. She came down slowly, awareness of herself returning in pieces. She realized it was dark — no — at some point her eyes had shut. She opened them hazily, some part of her aware that she was supposed to keep them open.

Her Lord was right there, waiting for her. He pulled her into his arms, his lips meeting hers in a heart-stopping kiss. The sudden contact with his body lit her on fire. She ran her fingers through his hair and traced the tip of his pointed ears. He shuddered in response and broke their kiss. He panted against her ear, every muscle in his body tensed as she teased him.

"Fuck — need you," he whispered, only for her.

She undulated against him in response. The toy had been fun, but it wasn't enough when she had the real thing. Her Lord stood, carrying her effortlessly. Without a word to any of the watching faeries, he stepped through a hole in the air. Daniella held her breath against the unnatural, tilting sensation of being transported magically. She shut her eyes and rested her head in the crook of his neck, waiting for the whirling sensation of upended gravity to stop.

When it finally felt like they had stepped back onto solid ground, she opened her eyes. She had expected him to take her back to his bedroom. Instead, they had arrived at a waterfall-fed pool surrounded by lush, tropical jungle. The rocky cliff face sparkled with sparkling lights and spray from the cascading water, giving the whole place a magical aura. Towering trees festooned with vines and orchids surrounded the pool.

The Lord set Daniella on her feet and wordless began pulling off his clothes. Daniella drank in the way his muscles rippled as he moved, efficiently stripping off his tunic and pants. Pulled by gravity, her eyes moved down his torso, past the V of his abs, to his proudly standing cock. He met her hungry gaze with a grin and stroked himself slowly. Daniella's mouth watered. She reached a hand out toward him.

Her Lord stepped back with a teasing glint in his eye. He turned on his heel and dove into the pool. Through the crystal clear water Daniella could see his muscles ripple in smooth lines as he swam. He broke the surface with a whoop and a laugh.

Daniella laughed along with him. In this secluded grotto he was her light-hearted Lord again, the one who appeared when they were alone together. She stripped off her clothing and lowered herself onto the rocky edge of the pool. She gingerly dipped her toe in the water, bracing for cold. Instead the water was warm, hot even. She hissed in pleasure and lowered both legs into the pool, feeling the aches and pains from the last several days recede.

Her Lord swam back to the edge of the pool. He put his hands on her waist to pull her into the pool and Daniella tensed. She hadn't had the best experience the last time she'd been in a body of water in the Wood.

"No harm will come to you here," he said. Daniella scooted closer to the edge and let him ease her down into his arms. Being held by him was the most natural feeling in the world. She wrapped her legs around his waist again, rubbing pleasantly against his hard cock. She gave him a saucy look. Storm clouds rolled into his light green eyes, darkening them with wicked thoughts.

He kissed her savagely and pulled her close. One hand snaked between them and grasped the toy inside her. Daniella tore her lips away and panted as he pulled the toy out unceremoniously. He smiled at her dazed expression and tossed it behind him into the jungle somewhere. Suddenly empty, Daniella whined and rocked against him.

"Do you need something, Little One?"

"Please, my Lord. I need you," she said, reaching up to stroke his ear again.

"You — are — a naughty little thing," he ground out. He leaned slightly into her touch. "If you continue that, I may need to take measures to remind you of your place."

Daniella stroked his ear again, this time adding a soft bite to the base of his neck. He grunted and lifted her up to hover just above his cock. Daniella rocked her hips, trying to sink onto him. His grip on her was hard as granite. She couldn't move in any direction.

Daniella reached for his ear again, hoping she could provoke him into entering her. Before she could even touch him something wrapped around her wrists, yanking her arms behind her back. In the blink of an eye both her hands were securely tied behind her back. Daniella gasped and writhed in his iron grip, a thrill of fear and excitement zinging through her.

"My pace," her Lord commanded. Daniella whined but she relaxed into his guiding hands nonetheless. He lowered her an inch onto him. She moaned and buried her face in his neck, mumbling a mix of curses and begging.

Her Lord sank into her another inch. He bent and placed a trail of kisses down the side of her neck. When he reached the base of her neck he sank another inch into her. He groaned with pleasure and sank his teeth into her neck. Shocked by the sudden pain, Daniella struggled against her bonds and his grip on her. He kiss the tender spot and sucked it, easing the bite into a pleasant ache.

He lowered her again, this time sinking almost his entire length into her. Daniella hissed with pleasure as her clit finally made contact with his body. Her Lord trailed kisses back up her neck and captured her lips with his. Daniella moaned into the kiss, longing to run her fingers through his wild, black hair.

He moved the last length into her at a glacial pace. Daniella thought she might cry from the maddening, slow grind on her clit. He rocked his hips slowly against her, gliding into her at a leisurely pace. Daniella fought her bonds and wriggled against his grip, urging him on. He huffed out a breathless laugh at her desperation and continued moving slowly.