Wild Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniella lifted her head from his shoulder and found his eyes. Every tiny movement of her body elicited a restrained reaction on his beautiful, expressive face. Desire, violence, dominance, tenderness, happiness and a hundred other things flitted across his face as their bodies joined.

Daniella closed her eyes and sank into his touch, submitting to his control. As she relaxed she reveled in how pleasant the water was against her bruised body. She melted into the warm spring water, knowing her Lord would keep her safe.

Eventually the clawing, hungry desire he always provoked in her started to grow again. Daniella pulled her tied hands and tried to speed up his thrusts. His hands were still immoveable on her hips, the restraints on her wrists kept her hands pinned behind her. Daniella moaned against him, true frustration at the slow pace growing. She did the only thing she could think of to spur him onward, squeezing her inner muscles around his cock. He shuddered against her and groaned in response. She squeezed his cock again with vindictive satisfaction.

Her satisfaction was short-lived. Her Lord dug his hands into her hips painfully and chuckled quietly against her cheek. He waded to the far side of the pool, still buried inside her. He paused just in front of the waterfall and gave her a vicious grin. Daniella braced herself, for what she didn't know. Her Lord stepped through the waterfall, drenching them both in the snowmelt-cold rushing water. Daniella shrieked at the sudden shock and painful constriction of her nipples.

Just beyond the waterfall lay a rocky grotto illuminated by twinkling lights. Her Lord lifted her off of himself and laid her down on the floor of the cave. He loomed over her, a contemplative look on his face.

"Oh, my Little One," he mused. "What shall I do with you?" With a snap of his fingers the bindings around her wrists pulled her arms out to the sides. Daniella watched wide eyed as what she now saw were vines wrapped around her arms surged away from her body, holding her arms immobile. She squirmed, testing the strength of the vines. Her Lord admired his handiwork, enjoying her playful struggling. Vines surged from the cave floor and wrapped around her ankles, pulling her legs apart.

Daniella gasped in surprise and fear as she found herself spread open to her Lord, unable to move an inch. He circled her, pulling the magical restraints on each limb to test their strength. Once he was satisfied he crawled on top of her, bringing his face close to hers. He stared deep into her eyes, dilated wide with desire and fear.

"Are you afraid, my Little One?"

Daniella nodded yes, then shook her head no. Her Lord kissed just beneath her ear and studied her face again. The bonds on her legs slackened a fraction of an inch.

"Answer me," he commanded.

"It's scary, but I like it," she whispered, avoiding his eyes. He hummed in approval and the vines around her legs went tight again. She closed her eyes, lost in the sensation of helplessness and wild desire he provoked in her.

Her Lord covered her body with his and slid into her in one searing stroke. Daniella lifted her hips to meet him to the extent that she could, loving the sensation of fullness. He nibbled and sucked on her neck, then worked his way down to her breasts, leaving bite marks along the way. Daniella moaned at the maddening mixture of pain and pleasure.

He licked her nipple, sending shivers of lightning through her. She rolled against him, pulling at her bonds with every pass of his tongue. Before long he bit down hard, making Daniella scream. He bit her again, this time pinching her other nipple viciously at the same time. Daniella arched up into his touch.

The line between pain and pleasure disappeared. She was white, hot sensation. She was a bone-dry forest and his touch was the strike of lightning. All it took was a few touches and she was consumed in wildfire.

He surged against her, his pounding hips relentless. He was so deep in her it was almost painful. With every touch he rubbed her clit. All the conflicting sensations blended together and heightened each other. Daniella moaned and screamed against him. It was all too much and she still needed more.

"Please, my Lord," she cried out. He slammed into her a few more times without acknowledging her. "My lord — Please — come. Need."

He grunted at her babbled words. "Go on, Little One. Come."

The fire took her. Daniella screamed and tensed against him. Pleasure spun from her core out to all the places he had bitten her. She strained against her restraints, instinctively wanting to wrap her arms and legs around him to pull him closer.

He moaned against her and slid up to kiss her. His thrusting grew more frantic. He groaned hoarsely, desperately. The vines around her wrists disappeared. Daniella understood immediately. Her hands flew to his hair. At the first brush against his sensitive ears he screamed and flooded her with come. Daniella thrust against him, riding out the last of her orgasm with him.

Her Lord collapsed down on top of her, resting his forehead against hers. She continued stroking her fingers through his hair and tickling his ears, eliciting little shivers of pleasure each time. Eventually he shook his head to shoo her hands away, mumbling "too sensitive." Daniella slid her hands down the muscles of his back, savoring the feeling of warmth and completion of lying there with him.

Her Lord rolled off of her and surveyed the damage. She was covered in bruises and bite marks. He winced and ran a over a particularly bad welt on her breast. Daniella hissed and arched into his touch, still riding a body high.

"Was I too much?" he asked. Daniella shook her head. She pushed him lightly onto his back and snuggled into his arms.

"You can go harder," she admitted, blushing.

"You're still healing." He ran a hand over the bruise on her neck. Daniella shrugged against him. Whatever was in the healing brew had worked wonders already. Some of the bruises could barely be seen anymore, and her wrist was almost completely healed. She rested her head on his chest, letting his steady heartbeat carry her away into hazy relaxation.

Just as she was drifting off, he rolled away from her, hopped to his feet, scooped her up. Daniella yelped with surprised and slapped him on the chest in protest, only to be tossed bodily through the waterfall and into the warm pool on the other side. Daniella shrieked and cursed him, laughing at the shock. She turned, expecting him to emerge from the waterfall, but he never did.

A tremor of unease ran through Daniella. "My Lord?" she called out. No reply. Daniella glanced around the pool. She didn't see any other faeries, or — she didn't want to think what other creatures might be lurking just out of sight.

Suddenly something grabbed her ankle. Daniella let out a blood curdling scream and stumbled back. Her Lord surged up from the bottom of the pool, screaming with laughter.

"You pig!" Daniella screamed, splashing water in his face. "You are infuriating."

He chortled and pulled her into his arms. "I had to," he said helplessly.

"Don't you dare, Lord. Don't you dare tell me some bullshit about the way of the Wood or some other woo-woo faery nonsense. You did that for fun."

He laughed again. "Yes, of course. That, and you deserved it for driving me wild all day."

"Driving you wild? You? I'm the one who got wrecked from wearing a toy for half the day," she huffed.

"And I had to imagine what you were going through every time I changed the controls, while pretending to listen to my subjects," he whispered in her ear.

Suddenly neither of them was laughing. Daniella let out a low curse and reached between them. He was already hard. Their joining was frantic and fast. He slammed into her and she met every thrust with the same desperation. They raced toward the finish line, each trying to outpace the other. Daniella came first, followed closely by her Lord.

After they disentangled themselves they floated idly on their backs in the hot mineral pool. They talked and flirted and enjoyed the silence together.

As night was falling, Her Lord stood with a disgruntled sound. Daniella glanced up at him. He was wearing his Lord of the Wood face again, stern and commanding. She frowned. She liked when he was all hers, but from the look on his face, she guessed that duty was calling him.

Her Lord stared expectantly toward the jungle at the edge of the pool and gestured impatiently at the trees there. Two male faeries who were so pale they looked like they had never seen the sun materialized from behind a tree in response. Daniella let out a surprised yelp and splashed to standing, instinctively darting behind her Lord.

The faeries were clearly not local. The first thing that hit her was the way they were dressed. She had gotten so used to the faeries' dreamy, gauzy, soft clothing that the human clothes these two wore were almost shocking. One was wearing a heavy duty camouflage jacket and workwear pants tucked into work boots. The other wore black on black on black — black leather jacket, black t-shirt, black jeans, black combat boots. Most jarring were the wicked knives holstered at their belts.

Camo Jacket sketched a bow that managed to straddle the line between polite and mocking. "Lord of the Wood, our master sends greetings," he said silkily.

As he spoke, Daniella noticed that his teeth were pointed and cruel looking. He turned cold, brown eyes to her and she quailed at the look of interest she saw there.

"Hemlock, Oleander," the Lord said cooly. He climbed out of the pool, dry clothing materializing on his body seamlessly as he emerged from the water.

"I see the rumors around the redwoods about your new slave were true," drawled Black-on-Black.

The Lord snapped his fingers at Daniella without looking back. Daniella steeled herself. As she hoisted herself out of the water she reached for her clothing to cover herself.

"Ah ah," the Lord tutted without turning around. Daniella dropped her clothing immediately and stood slowly to her feet, baring herself to the strange faeries' hungry gazes. The two pale faeries looked her up and down, lingering over the bruises and bites. She shivered. All the heat seemed to have been sucked out of the atmosphere around them.

"Come, let us adjourn to my residence for feasting," the Lord said to the two new faeries.

"And entertainment, I presume," Black-on-Black said, his eyes trained on Daniella.

"Yes, just like old times. We have so missed our old friend Nephrite," Camo Jacket said. "Our master is anxious for news of her."

Her Lord inclined his head in acknowledgement. The two faeries stared blatantly at Daniella, ignoring their host for longer than was polite. She met Camo Jacket's gaze for a few seconds and then lowered her eyes to the ground. She didn't know what their relationship to her Lord was, but she knew predators when she saw them.

Her heart thundered wildly. Her body and mind argued: fight or flight, fight or flight? When you meet a mountain lion on a trail, act big. When you meet a bear, play dead. When you meet two deranged, disturbingly pale and heavily armed faeries who have history with your lover and roommate, what then?